[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albinism the final red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 13

File: Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg (109KB, 484x727px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg
109KB, 484x727px
Hey pol, how much did your schools teach you about albinism? Think (((they)) were lying to you?

I think they were lying bros. I think race doesn't exist.
>>
>>134868351
we wuz trump n shiet
>>
File: kryptonite.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>134868637
u were?
>>
>>134868896
>that filename
kek
>>
File: blackabo.jpg (95KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blackabo.jpg
95KB, 600x1000px
>>134868896
>we wuz white people n shit
>still obviously non-white in skull shape.
>>
>>134868351
I like how you put Trump in as a joke, but bottom right isn't an albino either.
>>
File: indian mom albino child.jpg (50KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
indian mom albino child.jpg
50KB, 700x449px
>>134873028
They all are albinos, what u were taught about albinos was a big fat lie.

http://kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
albino indian boys.jpg
218KB, 1200x880px
>>134871591
Muh skull
>>
>>134873376
I've got bad news for you, Pajeet, she's no Albibo and it's no coincidence they had her after they arrived in America.
>>
>muh completely unscientific "people with less/different melanin than me are albino cave beasts," the thread
>afuckingain
It is so very obviously exhausting being brown. I honestly don't know why you don't just end it. I mean, if you were good, won't you come back whiter?
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101KB, 696x497px) Image search: [Google]
Indian_woman.jpg
101KB, 696x497px
>>134873652
Yeah she is, look at her eye deficiency. Youre just a coward who cnat hanlde the truth. Cucked by your own racism. Priceless is the price of your hubris.
>>
File: whites.png (422KB, 1752x674px) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
422KB, 1752x674px
>>134873933
Your in my house now.
>>
>race is skin deep
You can see it from their facial shape (nose in particular) that they aren't similar to Euros
>>
>>134874575

Rather like the gollywog saying "I's the massa now," isn't it?

There is no house that you hold, my shitskin friend. The pic you linked made a mockery of your entire position with a typical negroid misunderstanding of a haplogroup.

It appears that you're in my house.
>>
File: khoisan.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
khoisan.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>134874605
>race exists

Race doesnt exist. Zionist cucked your soul with Hubris, aka pride, aka the father of all sins Goyim.
>>
File: sage this shit.jpg (107KB, 562x639px) Image search: [Google]
sage this shit.jpg
107KB, 562x639px
>>134868351
>>
>>134874890
>Race doesnt exist
lol. I realize you are just baiting now. Have a nice day
>>
File: mildpain.jpg (10KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
mildpain.jpg
10KB, 391x391px
>>134874863
It appears your whore mother filed for divorce and ruined your whole broken sad and lonely southern poorfag life. Jerk some more of your hairline away broken home billy.

Btw I had sex with my blue eyed hottie aryan gf last night. Words you will never ugly non chad beta. Not so deep.

Wah wah wah. Cry some more. No cure for whore mother kiddo. Nothing personal.
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (153KB, 753x833px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.jpg
153KB, 753x833px
>>134875055
Bye fraidy cat. Matrix has you Neo. NAzi.
>>
>>134875117
>I realized I hadn't the education to support my premises
>YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE
>surely you are being the distracted now, my friend
This is really something you should spring out towards the decline of the thread when you've reached the end of your knowledge and its spinning-out. :\ Amateur.
>>
File: ItsRealYouGuys.jpg (207KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
ItsRealYouGuys.jpg
207KB, 960x652px
>>134875320
Wah wah wah go get your step dad a beer broken home billy. Enjoy your shitty little life of whore divorce mother. Have fun with that brokeness lonely beta fedora neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>134875501

Please do better next time. The other people pretending to be Indians who argue for an OIT theory are at least entertaining, and the thread gets like 300+ posts.

The obvious problem with you is that you're just not intelligent enough.

I'm not even talking shit, search the archive. If done right, this topic can spin out for quite a while.

But this

>you is albinos
>uuuhhhh SHIT WHAT IS GENETICS IF FUCK YOUR MOTHER

stuff so soon is fail and sage.

You literally couldn't compete with people who shit on the street every day. :(
>>
File: indian albinos pic.jpg (566KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
indian albinos pic.jpg
566KB, 1200x628px
>>134875839
Your whore mother ruined your life with divorce and you are lashing out. Poor kid. You wont get a crumb from me. Swallow my shit lonely beta bitch.

Why did your mother file for divorce? is she a whore? is a your dad a loser? Rofl. That is your sad broken life. Broken home billy btfo.
>>
>>134876174
>home billy
>conquered by English
>live with English
This is not even a phrase. We better English than you speak, but were never colonized. No excuse.
>>
>literal shitskin
>yo mudda/wife/sista/daughta
>muh dik

Never. Ever. Fails.

The sad part is that all the information regarding their stereotypical responses to unwelcome information is freely available on the internet, and they know this, but they're literally either too lazy or too stupid to assimilate it or respond properly to it.

Shitskins are cancer.

This one literally couldn't see past its own time horizon to keep it together for more than, say, four posts.

Think about that. Think about being so mentally deficient that you literally cannot keep your shit together for more than four posts.

Pity them, if you must, but do not be swayed. They are inferior. They prove it, on their own initiative and by their own accord.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.