[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soap made with fat from jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28

File: sortasoap.jpg (23KB, 431x321px) Image search: [Google]
sortasoap.jpg
23KB, 431x321px
Guys , i had an argument with someone who told me that it's a known and verifiable fact that during ww2 , lamp shades were made with jewish skin and soap with fat from jews....

Told him i had my doubts , anyway i'm supposed to be meet this person again in a few hours...And i'd like you guys to red pill me on this issue. Real or fake ?

And if fake , any interesting sources i could show him ?
>>
>>134867442
You can't source a negative claim He has to give a source for jew soap and lamp shades (he won't)
>>
>>134867442
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
>>
>>134867442
I can't give you source, maybe you can look it up, but as far as I know, the lampshades and the soaps were just a meme made by the Allies to "de-nazify" the Germans, showing them how "horrible" things they've done in the war. It was one of the first steps to plant the seed of guilt in the Germans. But if you want to be realistic, have you ever tried to wash yourself with any kind of fat? Your skin will look like a fucking 15 years old boy's face.
>>
>>134867575
>http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
Ok thanks , that's a start
>>
This rumor was made up by a Jewish rabbi in America. Himmler when he heard demanded to know if it was true and if it was to stop immediately. It wasn't true it was a lie by (((them)))
>>
I mean it was a large event involving lots of people

Its perfectly within the realm of reason to think that some Germans made Lampshades and Soap

I never understood why that was so hard to believe for some.
>>
>>134867442
Just curious, but why are you wasting your precious time trying to convince him/her? It's not a topic that you can discuss freely in public in Frankistan. What is the context here?

Be careful not to be recorded or filmed since it can send your ass in court in no time...
>>
oy vey the nazis used jews eyes as pingpong balls goy, i saw it
>>
File: 1494000106749.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494000106749.png
129KB, 354x504px
Oy vey! The Goy is learning the truth! Shut it down!
>>
>>134867442
just show him a picture of the "jews" in the holocoust all skiny and starving and ask him if there is somehow a way that they still have fat
>>
This is a completely debunked rumor that you have to be an idiot to believe. There's not really much else to say.
>>
>>134867949
>Be careful not to be recorded or filmed since it can send your ass in court in no time...
No worries ;)

En français , c'est tout ce que j'ai pu trouver
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_expérimentale_de_savon_humain_dans_l%27Allemagne_nazie
>>
>>134868042
so true
>>
>>134867904
Why the fuck would anyone make a Lampshade of human skin, and even less believable, soap?

If they believed Jews were so dirty they had to be exterminated, why make them into soap?

If they didn't, why kill them and make them into soap?
>>
>>134867678
Soap is made with fat and lye, have you never seen Fight Club?
>>
>>134868077
>This is a completely debunked rumor that you have to be an idiot to believe
But that person needs sources and keeps saying i'm denying historical facts
>>
>>134868213
>So let me get this straight, the Germans which absolutely despised the Jews to the point where they wanted to wipe all of them of the face of the planet, who treated Jews like scum at best, who outlawed mixed relationships and marriages, rounded up 6 million of these Jews that they hated so much, put them into death camps, killed, boiled them down, turned them into RJF soap which then they gave to their pure Arian soldiers so that they can cleanse their bodies.
sound about (((right)))
>>
>>134867442
1. Soap is made from fat.
2. People you use as slave labor aren't fat.
3. Jews were used for slave labor.

Do the math on that one. We know some jewish prisoners died from exhaustion/starvation related reasons, they were just worked hard in bad conditions with little food (Germany as a whole had little food, least of all for prisoners). Can't make soap from spooky skeletons.

>>134868035
I don't think any serious academic supports the soap myth, this is just the kind of thing the jewish equivalent of /pol/tards would meme about.
>>
>>134868213
>Why the fuck would anyone make a Lampshade of human skin, and even less believable, soap?
Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people? We are kinda monsters.

But some crazy nazi who also knew how to make soap and lampshades seeing all the dead bodies and wondering if it is possible is perfectly believable to me

I am not saying it was common practice. But I don't doubt that something like that could have happened and probably did.
>>
>>134868154
>https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_expérimentale_de_savon_humain_dans_l%27Allemagne_nazie

Well, that should be enough for the average french normie. Print it and invite him to a nice shot of anti-jewish absinth at the local pub for further red-pilling.
>>
File: Absinthe-Anti-Juive-II.jpg (34KB, 441x272px) Image search: [Google]
Absinthe-Anti-Juive-II.jpg
34KB, 441x272px
>>134868371
>>
>>134868245

Uh, you need sources to prove that something that didn't happen happened? It's the other way around: he needs to show you his evidence that such a thing happened.
>>
>>134867442

how would they have cremated Jews into tiny piles of ashes and simultaneously made soap out of them?
>>
>>134868410
hahahaha what
>>
Everyone should watch this Jewish documentary about the Soviet lies about the Holocaust and their continued propagation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
>>
>>134868254
Cleaning your body with the fat of your enemies is akin to bathing in the blood of your enemies
>>
File: 1486279040837.jpg (91KB, 809x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486279040837.jpg
91KB, 809x1080px
>>134867442
What about lampshades and shrunken heads? kek
>>
>>134868370
But if it wasn't a common practice, it wasn't something "the Nazis" did.

>kill an entire other group of people? We are kinda monsters.
The same people that play a leading role in your own people's genocide today.
>>
You better appreciate me finding this for you.
Had to look through a lot of it because I couldn't remember the time.
https://youtu.be/YuAAjrbbBiM?t=3841
>>
File: 1468452920393.jpg (117KB, 809x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468452920393.jpg
117KB, 809x1080px
>>134867442
Oy vey. It was just a rumor the genocidal Nazis made up to scare the poor Jews. Why must they persecute us so?

>When I first heard that the Germans had used the flesh of these victims to make soap, I did not believe it. There are a number of exhibits at the trial from the "soap factory".

>The factory contained various caultrons for frying out the fat from human bodies. The victims were apparently killed, beheaded, scalped for their hair (seven thousand kilos of hair were found in one warehouse) and fried out for fat. The fat was then combined wiht lye and other chemicals and the soap was poured into pans to harden. One technical report says "the only inconvenience about the manufacture of soap from human bodies is smell of the soap, which is somewhat disagreeable." Some experimentation was conducted on "suitable methods of perfuming human soap".

>One exhibit from the soap factory is a photograph of a pile of scalped heads, heaped in the yard, gaping and staring.

>Pauley Would Cut Down German Forests to Build Homes for Jews in Palestine
The Canadian Jewish Chronical - October 4, 1946
https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=WgFPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jEwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2916,2306312&hl=en
>>
>>134868370
>Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people?
Also, not saying that I agree with it, but it wasn't just because. Jews were hurting the German nation a great lot.
>>
>>134868703
Not in France. I'm dead serious, our entire judicial system is built that way.

>>134868853
Most french people were antisemite before WW2 and the Holocausters reports. Especially commies.
>>
What self respecting Nazi would use new soap anyway?
>>
>>134869079
Jew soap that is
>>
>>134867442
It was war propaganda.
You have to remember that the nazies and the commies painted each other as the great devil and since the nazies lost the war.... well do the math.
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (425KB, 1278x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
425KB, 1278x1012px
Tons of ridiculous "eyewitness" claims were made about the Holocaust, but only a few ended up sticking. Never 5get the Holocoaster.
>>
>>134867442
>Those picture showing several skinny people are picture of jews
>They used the fat of jews to make soap
Pick one. How can you use someone's fat when they have none?
>>
File: arrrr.webm (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arrrr.webm
81KB, 1280x720px
>>134867575
>jewish source
this guy right here understands the rules of the game
>>
File: holocaust questions.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust questions.png
186KB, 853x1432px
print this and give it to him for homework

you'd probably get arrested for printing this actually
>>
>>134868254
If I remember correctly, the soap was not intended for soldier, but to be used by filthy Jews deemed health enought to be sent to work camps.
>>
>>134869286
don't do it, there is a grammatical error on the 3rd line. cry as much as you want about "muh grammar not an argument", but it ruins credibility in this context. the point is not to come off as an unhinged tinfoil wearing internet nazi.
>>
>>134867442
Forgot to add:
The gemans considered them undesirable, parasitic and filthy. Why would they make things of them if they wanted to get rid of them as if they were a desease?
>>
>>134868926
I'll bump this since none of you fags seems to appreciate it.
>>
It's such a stupid myth in the first place.

Why the fuck would somebody who finds jews disgusting, want a lampshade made out of filthy jewish hide? Why would they want to bathe with soap made out of filthy jewish fat?
>>
File: 20061013_1d,oHuCn6impHCVqcKHZpY.jpg (48KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
20061013_1d,oHuCn6impHCVqcKHZpY.jpg
48KB, 600x385px
http://auschwitz.org/en/museum/news/human-fat-was-used-to-produce-soap-in-gdansk-during-the-war,55.html

/pol is not the best place to ask this kind of questions. People here will say anything against jews. The trouth is always somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>134868902
>But if it wasn't a common practice, it wasn't something "the Nazis" did.
Because it shows how we dehumanized our enemies and what kind of horror we are capable off.
>The same people that play a leading role in your own people's genocide today.
Modern German genocide is self-inflicted. And if anything it proves even more that all the horror stories about nazis are real. Because it shows just how prone to genocide we are.
>>
>>134869286
Apparently there was a database in Germany found with the names and numbers of all the jews murdered. How do you debunk that?
>>
>>134869644
Again, the soap was not intended to be used by the German population, but to be used by filth Jews sent to work camps.
>>
>>134869746
Totally trustworthy source there you dense idiot.
>>
>>134869746
>auschwitz.org
>>
>>134868370
>Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people?

For the greater good, anon.

Removing a minority group that harms your country isn't morally wrong -- you weren't going to kill them at first, as you'd be aware.

You know full well what the Jews do to countries.
>>
>>134869749
>Because it shows how we dehumanized our enemies and what kind of horror we are capable off.
You missed my point, didn't you? It didn't show how you dehumanized your enemies or what kind of horror you are capable of, when it wasn't the regime that did it but some individual.

>Modern German genocide is self-inflicted.
It's both.

>And if anything it proves even more that all the horror stories about nazis are real. Because it shows just how prone to genocide we are.
What a jump you did here.

Are you the Jew pretending to be a Self-hating German, LARPing in every thread like this? That used to make threads where you welcomed the genocide of the German people?
>>
File: 1500983072963.png (172KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1500983072963.png
172KB, 853x1432px
>>134869407
Their, I fixed it for you.
>>
>>134869795
>Apparently there was a database in Germany found with the names and numbers of all the jews murdered. How do you debunk that?

source for this database?

if the database is legitimate, does that make enquiry into the holocaust less legitimate?
>>
>>134867442
as a nigga jew there is no such thing nigga mdr
>>
>>134869746
>The trouth is always somewhere in the middle.
Either they made soap or they fucking didn't. There's no middle ground here, kike.
>>
>>134867442
>lampshades
>soap
>masturbation machines

Either international Nazis have spent decades posing as Jews in order to promote anti-semitism, or the entire narrative of Jews being killed or work-camped more than, say, slavs, is a complete fiction.

Also the Nazis have secret blackmail that they use to stop prominent Jews calling out the obvious lies about such a grave tragedy? The "holocaust actually happened" theory becomes more and more complex with time.
>>
>>134870023
>Removing a minority group that harms your country isn't morally wrong
Removing could just be kicking them out of Germany. Lets say all the things the nazis said about the jews were correct. It still would only justify kicking them out and not systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

>>134870036
>when it wasn't the regime that did it but some individual.
But that individual came to that point because he listened to the propaganda from the regime dehumanizing the Jews.
>What a jump you did here.
I mean isn't it a common stereotype about us in Europe that Germans only know extremes and that we are soulless? I heard that from every single country.
>Are you the Jew pretending to be a Self-hating German,
I am not a Jew nor am I pretending to be anything.
>>
File: Deutsche Kulturmarxisten.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deutsche Kulturmarxisten.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>134869644
u nigga forgot the average german ppl back then didn't want the jews in dutchland they want them out out out to somewhere in the levant but islamist clerics fucked them famalam
>>
>>134869834
>>134870006
>Gdańsk Branch of the Commission for the Investigation of Crimes against the Polish Nation
>Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy

Did you even read? The museum web page hosts the article, but they didn't do the investigation.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (45KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
45KB, 597x843px
>>134869746
reminder poland genocided too!
>>
>>134867442
>soap with fat from jews
but how can there be jewish fat when jews in camps were starved into emaciated walking skellingtons?

contradiction detected
>>
>>134870318
>Removing could just be kicking them out of Germany. Lets say all the things the nazis said about the jews were correct. It still would only justify kicking them out and not systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

You do know that the Jews, though Poland and then the UK, started the war on Germany?

So yes, killing them was justified.
>>
File: 1495895431930.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495895431930.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>134870318
>systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

Hitler didn't even nearly attempt this, though. Huge investments were made into encouraging Jews to leave Germany and deport them to countries where they also had citizenship.

Pretty sure a bullet (1) would have been more effective if he wanted ALL of them dead, EVERYWHERE, rraaarrr
>>
>>134870339
>Did you even read
>asking this on 4chins
haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. good one my hungarian friend
>>
>>134870421
> The investigation did not show that any crime was committed on the premises of the Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy. The corpses used in the experiments were obtained from sources including the mental hospital in Kocborów, the prison in Królewiec [then Konigsburg, now Kaliningrad, Russia], and—despite Spanner's categorical denials—the Stutthof death camp.

Professor Spanner being director of Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy at the time.
His crime being he tried to recycle corpses into useful war supplies. Ugly, but practical. Of course I won't comment on how these corpses were produced.
>>
>>134870500
You might wanna ask their poles if they are happy about what we did in the world war.

They were jews but they were polish jews. I have never been thanked by a Pole for removing all their jews.
>>
>>134870318
>But that individual came to that point because he listened to the propaganda from the regime
If he did, he wouldn't make soap/lamp shades from filthy Jews, would he? If there was some, IF, he did it on his own. You could say that he was given opportunity to do it because of the camps, but it doesn't say anything about German people or the Nazis in the way you and history is implying.

>I mean isn't it a common stereotype about us in Europe that Germans only know extremes and that we are soulless? I heard that from every single country.
Yeah. You are the LARPing Jew. Don't reply to my posts anymore, kys.

Most Europeans like Germany, Germans and want Germany to be German and Germany. Anglo banter and shitposting from the relevant countries is what it is, shitposting.

American sub-human mongrels, Jews, Non-Europeans in general doesn't count.
>>
File: 6 million times.jpg (631KB, 1271x1279px) Image search: [Google]
6 million times.jpg
631KB, 1271x1279px
>>134867557
>it's a known and verifiable fact

(((they))) said it happened, what more proof do you need than that!?!/1
>>
>>134867442
Jews were skinny af. How the fuck do you make fat soap?
>>
>>134870560
Yeah, I keep making this mistake.
>>
>>134868245
Isn't antisemitism against the law in France?
That person you are arguing with can complain about you and you could be arrested
>>
>>134867442
Okay, I want you to understand the sort of technology we're dealing with. DNA wasn't really understood until the late 50's and application was garbage. So, you essentially had no concept that DNA could identify objects of being made of certain animals. E.g., Jews. No one could verify at the time either way.

Then you have to understand the logistical problem. The actual processing of soap on a scale to make it worth doing would be fucking massive; you would essentially have to create a sub factory to process animal byproducts. For no real reason, to be honest. If you were determined to kill your inmates, why produce soap for them? If the war had occupied all the railways in Germany, why go through the trouble of producing substandard soap?

>Lampshades
I don't think I really need to explain why no one in their right mind would go through the trouble of producing lampshades in bulk from a prison camp during wartime.
>>
>>134867442
Just agree that Jews are among the most persecuted races,
Ask him what he thinks God meant by this. Ask whether he agrees all people are equal.
That is all.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

>The charges were made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>found to be groundless.[3]
>groundless.[3]

wikipedia can be antisemitic too!
>>
>>134870613
see >>134870597
Soap from corpses, and corpses from the hospital, prison, mental institution, and the concentration camp.
Some of the corpses, those from the camp for example, might've been jewish. Its reasonable to think this is how the "soap from jews" thing started, since its very likely there was in fact soap produced from jewish corpses, who in tern were produced in the camp.
>>
>>134870611
go kill another bandmate so you can suck kike dick on fagtube for another ten years, Varg
>>
The more I hear the lampshade thing the more I hear accuse the other side of what your doing.

I could see some degenerate Jew having a skin lamp long before some German.
>>
>>134870734
>Just agree that Jews are among the most persecuted races,
That's very true. But why? How have Jews behaved throughout history?

When you as a group of people goes against the interest of the nation as a whole, you become a very easy target of hatred. Hatred which movements like Nazism feeds off.
>>
File: 1392890585637.png (171KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1392890585637.png
171KB, 500x435px
>>134870757
Notorious nationalist-conservative thought center and racist conspiracy website, (((Wikipedia))), everybody
>>
>>134870734
>jewish
>race

There are notably different "jews", depending on where they spend a few centuries importing local sperm.
If you call jews a race, you should call muslims a race too, its the same logic.
>>
LOL, look at this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses

>Neander goes on to state that the letter represents circumstantial evidence that it was Nazi policy to abstain from processing corpses due to their known desire to keep their mass murder as secret as possible.[16]

So basically, we now have to believe that "The fact that Nazis didn't turn Jews into soap just proves how much they wanted to conceal the killings!"
>>
File: jew-soap.png (369KB, 491x589px) Image search: [Google]
jew-soap.png
369KB, 491x589px
Hans, we're going to need a bigger cauldron.
>>
>>134867442
The italian boss of the jews said that is was a lie to keep memory up.
>>
>>134870777
>Norwegian flag
>Varg
He can't go to Norway I think, because he owes the government money for the Churches he was suspected of burning down.

He lives in France and would be posting under a French flag.

And why are you so butthurt? American mongrel, jewish, Non-European?
>>
>>134870894
Je-Suis-alt-Droit
>>
>>134870933
The polish study concluded the opposite, that they recycled corpses to conceal them, and make some war supplies in the process >>134869746
Seems more like german pragmatism to me.
>>
>>134870611
>>Most Europeans like Germany, Germans and want Germany to be German and Germany.
Not in my experience and especially not on /pol/.
>>
File: gettyimages-807500-1485551452.jpg (778KB, 3000x2206px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-807500-1485551452.jpg
778KB, 3000x2206px
>>134867442
How much fat for soap making is there to be rendered from these fellas?
>>
File: ehehehe.png (56KB, 542x567px) Image search: [Google]
ehehehe.png
56KB, 542x567px
>>134867557
>>134867442
Although skin lampshades and fat soap bars were admitted by various Holocaust researchers to be fake back in the 80's they never let go of it and they decided to make it "real".

I learned it in school. Many people learn it in school. Therefore it's real. We KNOW it didn't happen but it's true because there are NOW official sources. They made them.

http://www.npr.org/2010/12/28/132416206/New-Book-Tells-Story-Of-The-Lampshade
>>
>>134867442
Like nost stories it is anecdotal. The lampshades and soap after being presented were locked away never even to be examined. Nobody can examine them to prove they are made of human parts.

The whole thing stands on very thin and shaky legs. Germans would waste precious time and resources to grind down and use as a resource dead flesh in the middle of the war, and on top of that create lampshades and soaps which did not constitute any advantage. It is logically a failure, especially if you take into account the usual monstrous view perpetrated about nazis. If you hate and despise the jew why would you wash your body with a soap made from it and read under a lamp with its skin on it? It does not even make sense on an emotional level, just like most holocaust tales.

On the other hand, rape and murder was common by russian hands as they moved into europe, due to the bolshevik propaganda-spilled hatred. Germans were shot for rape or unnecessary murder of prisoners, by their own officers.
>>
File: voices in muh head.jpg (470KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
voices in muh head.jpg
470KB, 1650x1275px
>>134868370

Ask them.
>>
>>134871044
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses

>You have guaranteed me that at every site the corpses of these deceased Jews are either burned or buried, and that at no site anything else can happen with the corpses.
>>
>>134867904
As a German you are quite inefficient.
>>
>>134871106
German efficiency is a meme.
>>
>>134867442
Lampshades, sofa's, drapes, carpeting, floor wax, YOU NAME IT!
Every part of the Jew was used, NOTHING WENT TO WASTE!
>>
>>134871106
>>134871136
Arbeit macht frei - motto of the German people after their reputation was holocausted in the 1940s
>>
>>134871106
He isn't German, he's a Jew.

He is in every thread about Germany pretending to be a German "woke" on the "German question", saying that Germans should be genocided etc.
>>
>>134871258
That is not what this thread is about though.
>>
>>134871258
Sounds pretty woke to me.
>>
>>134868370
Nobody wanted to genocide jews. In reality it did not happen you idiot.
>>
>>134871293
t. Turkish rape baby that thinks his opinion is valid

>>134871281
Why are you replying to my posts? You clearly have an agenda against the German people and nation. You have no wish to change your views. Accept that you have been found out.
>>
>>134868370
You execute traitors, anon.
Then again, very few died in the Holocaust proper, most died from wartime diseases hence the importance of the zyclon b
>>
>>134868296

the point is they pushed it for 60 years despite knowing it was false. it wasn't a le ebin meme bro, it was much more sinister than that.

those fake news stories and others are the reason people cannot criticize jews. its given them enough cover to carry out their evil.
>>
>>134867717
that is a start?, that is jewish source, that is not a start, that is /thread
>>
>>134871382
>You clearly have an agenda against the German people and nation.
I freely admit that. I think Europe would obviously be better without us. But that is not what this thread is about.
>>
>>134867442
Ok, so real talk, the lampshade meme only came about after Ed Gein and his house of horrors made the papers. The jews then stole his decorating sense (naturally) and claimed it as their own.
>>
>>134871435
This thread is about debunking the myth that the Nazis made soap and lampshades out of Jews. If you look at your posts, you are trying to do the opposite and at the same time shit on Germany some more. Because you are a Jew with no credibility.

>I think Europe would obviously be better without us
As if anyone that is relevant cares about your opinion. You are not German, not European and you have no say in the matter.
>>
>>134871606
I kinda agree. Germans are not real europeans. I have to go now so I can't make my full argument for German genocide so maybe later.
>>
File: #OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg (35KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
#OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg
35KB, 600x436px
>>134871435
I know that feel, bro. I'm from Israel and honestly, for all the crimes against humanity us Jews have perpetrated over the centuries, we should all be gassed.
>>
>>134871732
I have seen your arguments and they are not arguments.
>Maybe later
What about no?

What about you giving me your address?
>>
All this was a historical ((fact)) until newly available dna tech could verify it. I guess it is now anti semitic to talk about it.
>>
>>134867442
i would rather wash my hand with piss than jews
>>
File: france.jpg (82KB, 525x447px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
82KB, 525x447px
>>134867442
nigger this shit was debunked a long time ago learn to use google you french faggot
>>
File: 1499735189571.jpg (810KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1499735189571.jpg
810KB, 3872x2592px
>>134868926
Thanks, bro. Appreciated.

I'm looking for that documentary where they show American troops going around America showing "skin" lampshades to convince people to go to war.
>>
>>134867442
Jewsoap is like God. It's impossible to prove their nonexistence. Proof must be provided by the party claiming existence.
>>
File: checkmate.jpg (23KB, 517x307px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
23KB, 517x307px
>>134870612
>>
File: 1497197088678.png (434KB, 1186x889px) Image search: [Google]
1497197088678.png
434KB, 1186x889px
>>134868370
>>
>>134867904
No it isn't. It's the kind of cartoon villain behavior that would be depicted in propaganda or something an imagined boogeyman among starving prisoners would do.
>>
>>134867442

Unfortunately, it was just a manipulative sick lie perpetrated by the most scorned people on this planet, the eternal victims, masochistic satanic degenerate vermin also colloquially known as "jews".

All I can say about it - I wish it was true. I wish they made soap out of them and slaughtered them on video.
>>
File: bundy.jpg (32KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.jpg
32KB, 460x287px
>>134867904
Yeah and made shrunken heads too right? Kinda like yours.
>>
>>134867904

Nothing disgusts me more, not even the slithering jew rats, more than you the fuckin german faggot cuck. Next to Britbongs, you are the 2 greatest enemies of mankind today. And Sven.

Not mudslimes, not jews. They are just vermins, using the situation.

It's you faggots who enable it. Along with Jewmericans. Fuckin disgusting. I spit on you.
>>
If it didn't happen, then why did the Jews bury a "cake of soap"? Checkmate, Nazis!

>I like the way the Jews gave a regular burial to the soap. No other people, I believe, would have gone that far. I think it testifies to the presence of some "moral vitamin" in the Jew which the whole world needs, and which indeed, it must have if this earth is not to be turned into another blazing, but uninhabited and uninhabitable planet.

>Only if we remember our dead, will we be able to make a peace that is secure for the living. Nothing less than the same kind of faith in the sanctity of the human being as was manifested by the litte Jewish town in Rumania is going to save us in this new atomic age.
>>
>>134867678
>have you ever tried to wash yourself with any kind of fat?
do you understand what soap is
>hungarian
nevermind
>>
>>134872284
Wait, what?
>>
>>134873589
He's saying that the ones claiming the jew-soap was real have to prove it was real.
>>
>>134867904
Are you retarded? It is an absurd claim...

Why would anyone even think about making lampshades from human skin or soap from fat?
It is just so ridiculously time intensive and expensive especially when labour is expensive.

Do you seriously think that during the biggest war in History Germans would spend their time skinning jews and using the skin to make lampshades, you can just use fabric and make the same thing in about 1/1000 of the time.

And for creating soap you need fat, why would anyone bother to feed jews just so they can become fat, then kill them and take their fat, it is a ridiculously inefficient and long process. Especially when you can you use fat from plants, which is a lot faster and less labour intensive.

These ridiculous things are easily disproven if you just think about them for a second you idiot,.
>>
File: 44rt.jpg (49KB, 732x287px) Image search: [Google]
44rt.jpg
49KB, 732x287px
>>134873732

That makes no sense to me.

If I say the holocaust happened and 6 million jews died and only focus on jews because fuck anyone else, and slap on a chimney on a high-tech furnace in soviet territory where the gassing took place, it's on anti-semitic swines to prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, they go to jail first so LMAO good luck proving your theories behind bars.

Also, in the vassal state of Jewmerica, they will make the law putting critics of Israel in jail for 20 years. Prove it didn't happened, NAZI!
>>
>>134868296
I was taught that it was true in school
I asked why and the response was because evil
I never really believed it when I heard it
>>
>>134872760
That picture shows a disturbing lack of knowledge about history...
>>
>>134867442
Fake

They did process vast quantities of human hair though.
>>
>>134867678
The fuck does that mean, are you saying that fat will make you look younger cause it's good for the skin?
>>
>>134869407
also number 13 is missing
>>
>>134870919
first day hu?
>>
>>134868213
Never heard of Ed Gein or Fight Club?
>>
>>134867442
Soap, no, lampshades, yes. They were rare, only like 10 made by a handful of morbid Nazis. But they existed.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.