[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever achieve it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: go back to africa.jpg (1MB, 4176x2798px) Image search: [Google]
go back to africa.jpg
1MB, 4176x2798px
Will we ever achieve it?
>>
ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING FUCK CUNTS
>>
Seems kinda wasteful to let negroes squander a continent of that size and wealth.
>>
>>134869001
This is /pol/. If you want replies you should do Blacked threads.
>>
File: 1500496720412.jpg (54KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
1500496720412.jpg
54KB, 640x647px
>>134867206
No. Realistically what will happen is there will be a revolution/anarchy, which turns into a race war. Then the country will be divided Balkans style into new nations along clear racial & political lines. Niggers think they own this place, and it's much easier for them to fight here than to move back to Africa; even if they are paid and incentivized to do so.
>>
>>134869488
Are you talking about the US? If so, how will it balkanise?
>>
>>134870188
Yes, forgot to mention i'm a burger. And it will happen because this is a failing & collapsing empire, with unsustainable levels of competing demographics with different interests. History has shown that once minority populations individually hit 30%, there is sever alienation in their host nations. Once they hit 50%, you get civil war. Latinos and niggers are fighting to be the dominant competitor to the native whites. And whites are becoming awakened to the systematic displacement, replacement, and genocide of their people.

It will be divided into some leftist/commie government out west or in the northeast, a white nation (the largest) in the middle of the country taking up the most land, a Hispanic nation in the south/southwest, and a black ethnostate in a couple southern states.

Ideally, right-wing whites would steamroll any competitors and the other races/political factions don't get any significant outside help. Regardless of how it happens, this demographic shift is unsustainable. Whites will not go down without a shot fired; dindus gonna dindu; spics are still salty about the Mexican-American war; Marxists & leftists still have white guilt, blame white men for everything, and will literally sell themselves to a life of slavery, rape, and torture because they're so cucked.

This will happen in your lifetime, Anon. Be thankful. It's a necessary thing. Revolutions, civil wars, and the like happen all throughout history all the time. It's unavoidable. And we're long overdue.
>>
>>134869488
Maybe in the extremely short term but it's unreasonable to believe blacks will do anything but dramatically lose any future race war against whites. It's laughable, even if we were fucking 20% white my money'd be on whites
>>
>>134869488
>>134870188
I'm pretty curious too actually
>>
>>134867206
No, Americans are too cucked for that
>>
>>134867206
Probably not. They'll probably just die on their own.

>Short life spans
>High youth fatality rates
>High abortion rates

Now if we can just force mandatory sterilization to receive gibs, we'd be looking at maybe 3 generations left of niggers.
>>
>>134870956
Hm I dunno. Look at South Africa, yes they have divided themselves into separate communities across the country. But they're still one country.

>>134872410
Sounds very unlikely
>>
>>134872807
Proportionally, the black population is stagnant.
>>
File: us population race.png (33KB, 469x724px) Image search: [Google]
us population race.png
33KB, 469x724px
>>134873286
Look at picture related. For this to be true it means that the black population will rise inline with the US population. But the white population won't.
>>
>>134873862
>Mexicans take over
>Revoke gibs and stomp on niggers

I'm ok with it
>>
>>134874052
That's not going to happen is it.
>>
>>134870956
I reckon things like Calexit are more likely to happen than the scenario you describe.

The far-right isn't organised enough. And nobody takes them seriously. It's just a disparate bunch of losers scattered across the country who don't contribute to society and therefore have zero respect.

But even with Calexit I'm sceptical (look at the Scottish independence movement - despite a lot of momentum, it didn't succeed). But I think it's MORE likely than far-right secessionism.

I mean the far-right can't even agree on which parts of the country they would like to separate. They just have this fantasy of ejecting all the non-whites.

The raceless society is as much of a fantasy as the classless society. It's not going to happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.