[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you all fall for obvious trick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: divide_and_conquer_meme.jpg (2MB, 3800x1904px) Image search: [Google]
divide_and_conquer_meme.jpg
2MB, 3800x1904px
This everywhere see is divide and conquer. It as obvious so much, why can't you tell immediately it is cancer? But you all make chaos and they enemy laugh at you. Why are you so easy to fool?
>>
>>134865788
>why can't you tell immediately it is cancer?
Because there is no cancer infecting /pol/, /pol/ is the cancer. This is why calling someone any kind of non-white is the biggest insult and mode of "banter" around here.

/pol/'s evolution mirrors that of the History Channel: from actually interesting discussion to full on Nazi bullshit to straight up loonatic conspiracy theories.
>>
>>134865788
spain and portoguese dont even look white in op's pic
>>
File: anti-white_shills_of_pol.jpg (4MB, 3800x1904px) Image search: [Google]
anti-white_shills_of_pol.jpg
4MB, 3800x1904px
>>134868438
>turk flag
>say spain and portoguese dont even look white
This is other version lol
>>
>>134865788

Because most people haven't read this book.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

I am now 100% foolproof.
>>
>>134869200
So how are poles anti-white shills?
>>
File: polan_worst_slavs.jpg (3MB, 3800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
polan_worst_slavs.jpg
3MB, 3800x3600px
>>134870080
its lots the Polish flag is anti-white making posts
>>
>>134865788
Why do slavs and Mediterranean half niggers try so hard to be white?
Its just pathetic
>>
File: turkroach_truth.jpg (231KB, 646x854px) Image search: [Google]
turkroach_truth.jpg
231KB, 646x854px
>>134871593
lol i have a one for this
>>
>>134871677
Says the Japanese rape baby lol
>>
>>134871593
we don't, don't overestimate yourselves
in any case, "whiteness" worries mostly new world mongrels with no other identity to work with
>>
File: kalergi.png (692KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.png
692KB, 600x744px
>>134871951
>"whiteness" worries mostly new world mongrels with no other identity to work with
lol now EUrope is has African ghetto like "new world", you are also new world now. Maybe you worry more about unite with all European, but instead you want chaos and hate with you brother. This is why white people are slave of jew you all too easy for divide and conqer
>>
>>134871907
i dont think is a bad thing to be unite with Japan, so you cant insult. I think Korea and Japan make empire and rule asia is best.
>>
>>134872315
shills everywhere I'm afraid
>>
>>134872315
The only real brothers we can have are Iberians and Greeks.
Point still stands, national, regional and even provincial identity are still a thing here. I'm sorry you are a rootless child of modernity.
>>
>>134872865
>Point still stands, national, regional and even provincial identity are still a thing here
is you weakness, you are puppet now with flood it Africa comes. More and more you become Africa, talk about old ways, but world it change. You go extinct, blame yourself.
>>
>>134872609
>likes to get raped
I think its called Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>134872971
brainlet is you lol, moving chairs in the titanic sinks lol
>>
test
>>
>>134873032
yes you proxy work lol
>>
>>134872946
not really, identity is a multilayered concept, not thing single layered thing like children of modernity experience
it just happens that "whiteness" is mostly an alien concept in Europe, we don't identify by american standards
>>
File: kamen rider thumbs up.gif (2MB, 267x151px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider thumbs up.gif
2MB, 267x151px
>>134873124
>it just happens that "whiteness" is mostly an alien concept in Europe, we don't identify by american standards
no, i hear a Europes insist it this over and again, but you is white because world sees you is "white". Everyone call you it. This is name of European, is "white". Default name for you is "white", but you think "i am better America, fuck new world i am better" -- you are the same. Same boat, same problem, same jews fuck you life. You idiot fight with brother but jew fucks your ass, what you will do it? nothing probably, maybe just death-- at least was better america eh?

PRESS F
>>
>>134873359
don't blame me for stating the obvious, that the new world is what we are heading to, not what we are right now
>>
>>134873522
lol ok, not my problem only you, good luck
>>
>>134865788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
>>
damn stupid. i got banned by some leaf most likely, for posting tits in brit/pol/ (brits are about to be put in prison if they do not provide cc and driver's licence when wanking while on internet, or viewing prawns), hence the jest.

my last post on /pol/ because fuck you cunt leafs.

on the note, before i go:
>This everywhere see is divide and conquer. It as obvious so much, why can't you tell immediately it is cancer? But you all make chaos and they enemy laugh at you. Why are you so easy to fool?
because it is them all along and retards join in.

>spineless cunt wants to take your money or woman or life and anything he/she/it dreams of taking
>spineless retard, if it has no thieving army on his side, places a lie
>spineless cunt pays a shekel(jew) or a orphan(vatican) as a bribe to a willing scum [examples are one of many many of them, hence not the only one]
>they argue
>you don't care
>he/she/it/thing/scum places bribes to more and more
>more and more argue about a lie while you think they are just like you everyday people
>you pay attention
>you fall in trap
>change comes

the end.

p.s.
once upon a time everything wrong you dream of cunts, told me -"people do not like change, that is why we take it in increments, that is why we lead them to understanding". cunts were high in "power" retard would say but low as the low can be if you are a man.

maybe by chance, but wise words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=408vg8xCQFQ

do not allow to be manipulated faggotfucks. see you when i see you.
>>
File: 1486565486701.jpg (18KB, 173x189px) Image search: [Google]
1486565486701.jpg
18KB, 173x189px
>>134865788
Koreans are not white.
>>
>>134865788
We have been shitting on eachother since forever, shills came and thought they could exploit this. But they dont understand that when it really matters we are able to come together and help eachother out regardless. I may tell an italian he is not white, i may call a german a cu.ck but at the end of the day we are all eropeans and i will always have their best interests at heart. Its just how we communicate
>>
>>134874680
Just like in the past... Oh wait.
Lets be serious for a moment, the biggest enemy of Europe is Europe.
>>
>>134874680
that's brotherhood, not this liberal unviersalist shit.
>>
>>134874985
European union, you mean. and the jews ofc
>>
>>134865788
only lowtier mixraces fall for these
>>
>>134865788
The "you're not white" posters are merely pointing out the absurdity of people who self-identify as "white". Ethnically speaking the Spanish have little in common with Nordic people, nor do Anglos with Slavs, and so on. Lumping them all together under one catch-all category, "white", is absurd, and akin to saying all Asians are the same, which is not true.
>>
File: france_races.jpg (257KB, 760x931px) Image search: [Google]
france_races.jpg
257KB, 760x931px
>>134876829
>Ethnically speaking
why so many of you think ethnic = race? you are like in 1800s, say "I am a French, I am a French race". You race in France is almost identical to you neighbor, and you take a man of German or Spain and grow him in French then he is a French. They make you ignorant of sciences in you where live.
>>
>>134877304
ching? I too enjoy kimchi
>>
>>134877304
Who gives a shit about genetic similarity, the sandnigger fighting for Germany in afganistan is closer to me then some random dude with white skin.
>>
>>134868438
Whiter than you, Ahmed
>>
>>134872315
>gook
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.