[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has begun they are starting to go soft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nnn.jpg (7KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
nnn.jpg
7KB, 300x172px
https://www.rt.com/news/397419-metal-detectors-temple-mount/

Jews failed at access denial against muslims who cant even fight...

They are removing the metal detectors

Okay pol its time to strike both sides, nobody here likes Trump but we must use him to move the embassy to Jerusalem to fuel the flames of war in Israel.

Also Iraq wants more help from Russia

if trump ruins the iran deal that would great since more trouble for the region
>>
File: 1485703744815.jpg (80KB, 748x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485703744815.jpg
80KB, 748x393px
>>134865351
I just want a radioactive device to go off in a major place like tel Aviv , the Vatican , or new york

Sheesh for the love of god do i have to work at subway for the rest of my life or die a warrior ?
>>
File: 1500783115047.jpg (29KB, 353x336px) Image search: [Google]
1500783115047.jpg
29KB, 353x336px
>>134865604
You'll wagecuck the rest of your omega life goy. Join the army now why wait for the nuclear shoah?
>>
I expect the like quickly had to back off. Now that ISIS is regrouping, the ones not at the top (not directly on their payroll) will be clambering to attack like targets. God I hope it ends up with a new version of ISIS going after the Jews.
>>
>>134865774
Isnt that Hamas?
>>
>>134865743
Hymie, like every other time in your sordid history, you've overreached and are going to pay the price. Only this time, the entire world will be united in finished the job, from India to England, from Brazil to bangladesh. The world has had enough kike bullshit.
>>
>>134865818
Hamas are and have always been a joke. ISIS at least got something done in the region. If the sand niggers could only temporarily breach the sunni-shim divide, we could have hezbollah and the sunnis attacking the eternal jew at the same time. Would be glorious.
>>
>>134865743
You lost get over it I mean you have Netanyahu as a leader yet you are cucked as ever after muslims get you we will be watching

and then we take them down
>>
>>134865984
I know but ISIS seems to be controlled opposition some of them might be US SF and IDF in disguise and when they get KIA they are just told to be foreign fighters
>>
File: 1497340540362.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497340540362.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>134865867
>>134866012
Sweet burger salt. Keep it flowing you faggots elected a muslim sissy stoner that ruined you. Twice.
>>
>>134866191
zionist shit
>>
>>134866191
Lol how pathetic jews are coming to pol
>>
Dome accidentally gets destroyed in rioting.
3rd Temple construction begins, just around Sep 23rd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.