[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aryanism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

I just saw this video recently:

https://youtu.be/jALT8BAFCdY

Should we hold onto Aryanism, or was just a concept from before we'd fully excavated and studied Indo-Iranian history. We Europeans don't have our roots in India or Iran, so Aryanism doesn't make sense to me.
>>
WE
>>
(((aryans aren't white goyim)))

you believe everything (((they))) tell you?
>>
I'd trade my entire life to live from 1933 until 1945, even knowing the entire thing would end in a flaming disaster. For 12 years, the Germans had pride and were actually fighting the eternal enemy openly for the first time in history.
>>
>>134865095
>what was the peoples crusade in Germany
>>
File: Indo-European_migrations.gif (2MB, 1200x598px) Image search: [Google]
Indo-European_migrations.gif
2MB, 1200x598px
>>134863417
>lol you can't say Aryans invaded India and interbred with the Natives Das Racist

Is DNA racist too?

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13

>“Only a few thousand years ago, the Indian population structure was vastly different from today,” said co–senior author David Reich, professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School. “The caste system has been around for a long time, but not forever.”

>In 2009, Reich and colleagues published a paper based on an analysis of 25 different Indian population groups. The paper described how all populations in India show evidence of a genetic mixture of two ancestral groups: Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who are related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI), who are primarily from the subcontinent.

>“This genetic datatells us a three-part cultural and historical story,” said Reich, who is also an associate member of the Broad Institute. “Prior to about 4000 years ago there was no mixture. After that, widespread mixture affected almost every group in India, even the most isolated tribal groups. And finally, endogamy set in and froze everything in place.”

>“The fact that every population in India evolved from randomly mixed populations suggests that social classifications like the caste system are not likely to have existed in the same way before the mixture,” said co–senior author Lalji Singh, currently of Banaras Hindu University, in Varanasi, India, and formerly of the CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology. “Thus, the present-day structure of the caste system came into being only relatively recently in Indian history.”*
>>
File: 1496524979-zwyenrz.jpg (97KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496524979-zwyenrz.jpg
97KB, 750x410px
>>134863417
>We Europeans don't have our roots in India or Iran

But we have our roots in the same people that conquered India and Iran, genius

Aryan is a Proto-Indo-European word that correlates with the PIE expansion ~5500 years ago.
>>
File: andrew_anglin_the_punk.jpg (29KB, 331x440px) Image search: [Google]
andrew_anglin_the_punk.jpg
29KB, 331x440px
>>134864934

stfu Burger cunt. Gypsies are considered aryan, but none of the white supremacist bone-heads seems to acknowledge this. You can't just co-opt a term and apply it to Germans when you feel like it.
>>
File: india-open-defacation.jpg (365KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
india-open-defacation.jpg
365KB, 1200x749px
>>134865466
Except the aristocracy loved and protected the jews since they were used as tax collectors/tax farmers

>>134865861
Gypsies are just poos

And pooinloos are the result of Aryans mixing with Dravidians

You don't have an actual argument. If anything the existence of pooinloos is a direct refutation of pro race mixing propaganda just like the existence of Brazil.
>>
>>134863417
I think most people fail to realise Germany held its people to a standard. They adopted Aryanism as more of an ideal towards which everyone ought to strive for, since it embodied physical and mental health. I mean, Hitler had brown hair for fuck's sake.
>>
>>134865466
I have no idea what you're on about but your fucking commie flag already tells me you're a fucking lapping retard. You want to live as a commie, move to fucking Venezuela. Hell, people here will pitch in for a (one way) ticket. Go live your dream *tips fedora*
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-22-23-38-36.png (429KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-22-23-38-36.png
429KB, 480x854px
>you will never be an Iranic Persian Aryan
>>
File: alexander-the-great-copy.jpg (89KB, 797x1008px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-the-great-copy.jpg
89KB, 797x1008px
>>134866543
*conquers your civilization*

pshh nothing personnel
>>
>>134865861
this is shooped, right? I refuse to believe someone can have a face this small.
>>
File: haplogroups-timeline.png (51KB, 760x870px) Image search: [Google]
haplogroups-timeline.png
51KB, 760x870px
>>134863417
>tfw you are more closer to an Amerindian or an chinese than a Scandinavian.
>>
File: F2.large_.jpg (58KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
F2.large_.jpg
58KB, 600x434px
>>134866924
>haplogroups

Jesus, what year do you think it is?

Autosomal DNA>MtDNA=Y Chromosome
>>
File: autosomal.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
autosomal.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>134867115
hybrid are not pur race.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.