[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Ukrainian conflict] Daily reminder that this video is the red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (40KB, 850x435px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40KB, 850x435px
The red pill about the conflict:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U

A dose of at least 1/3 or 1/2 of the pill is recommended.
>>
CIA + IMF + Jeudo oligarchs vs FSB +Russian Jeudo GAZPROM oligarchs

Nasty conflict.
>>
>>134863394
nice
>>
>>134863394
Looks good, thx man
>>
>>134863394
Bumping for fine work
>>
>>134863394
5h is too much
was it a coup orchestrated by the west or was it a real revolution to kick Russian puppets out of Ukraina?
>>
>>134863394
Is Yatsenyuk an opportunist kike?
>>
jeez 5 hours.
Btw zapping here and there it looks very interesting, good job. I'm bookmarking it for when I have a little more spare time.
At 1h 56m a wild Soros appears, kek
>>
2h 07m the Lugansk admin building air strike, people torn in peaces in the street
>>
>>134863394

Can we get a TL,DR?

Five hours is too long desu
>>
>>134875085

This
>>
>>134875085
russia dindu nuffin
ukraine ebil nazi
>>
>>134876213

>t. a Ruskie

Thanks Boris, I'll get the other side of the argument from the impartial news network of RT.

In all seriousness tho, is it just like a bigger and more violent Northern Ireland?

As in, there's people who are ethnically russian and even though they're similar to Ukrainians they just don't want to be governed by em
>>
>>134863394
>5:09:47

Are you fucking kidding me? The autists making these videos need to get a clue about information presentation. Hell, I've been letting run for 20 minutes while doing other things, and I've yet to be presented with a brief synopsis telling me the short version of the videos message. This is complete garbage. If you want to make a case, then make a case, don't just string together over five hours of video and expect people to sit through it.
>>
>>134863394
Insane in the Ukraine
>>
>>134871266
>Billionaire activist Soros just back from the region

almonds got activated
>>
>>134875085
First part of the video, proof of US involvement
#TechCampUkraine
And showing the lies of the US administration, with Kerry and Obama
McCain siding with a minoritary far-right party Svodova that sided with the nazi in ww2 (shouldn't this be the good guys wtf Ukraina?)

Peaceful protest this, peaceful protest that
Shit start to escalate with molotovs and rocks, then snipers killing cops.
Then the protestors start to die
Massive uprising in Kiev and president Yanukovich flee.
Parlament choose new PM, Chrimea and other regions from the east do not recognize the legitimacy of the new goverment and declare independendence
Watch 32 min where a hand rise vote pass the motion in Sevastopol (in the back start sounding "The sacred war" soviet war march)

But was President Yanukovich a Russian puppet? if Russia is backing him why no real support and only some smuggling in the border?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.