[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION, PROOF INSIDE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 12

File: 1500749664556.jpg (10KB, 159x193px) Image search: [Google]
1500749664556.jpg
10KB, 159x193px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo
Islam is a false religion, mohammed was an arab warlord who took bits and pieces from the bible, mostly relying on apocryphal books, made his own religion declared himself prophet of it to get 11 wives, fullfill his sexual lusts (sex with small kids for instance) and get whatever it is he so desired. Nothing shows this more than the wacky story of muhammads life also called the sira of muhammad.

The video also illustrates how islam attacks in a non conquest mode, exactly how muhammad did it aswell. IMMIGRATE, INCREASE, ELIMINATE. And goes through how muhammad did the exact same thing the muslim immigrants are doing today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo#t=15m15s, did you know muhammad started out as a "refugee" chased out of his own village, and then killed the ones who let him in as refugee later when he attained power?

the qu'ran means to recite/recitation because muslims at the time who followed muhammad were ILLITERATE and so was muhammad, illiterate means you can't read or write in your own language, so it was an oral tradition from chanting, muhammad knew about the bible and these things from oral traditions he couldn't read the bible for himself so he got a quite a few things wrong.

Because throughout the caliphates and even today 40% of muslims are illiterate, 1.6 billion people on the planet erroneously follow the bizarre teachings of this arab warlord today!

It's no wonder that in Islam muhammad is not allowed to be critiqued under sharia or you are to be killed.. Because if you started to objectively do so you would quickly figure out that it's total bullshit.

The qu'ran reads like a document that just came through the shredder it's not even in chronological order. It changes subjects continously so in order to actually understand it you have to sort it out in subjects/segments yourself instead of reading it chronologically.
>>
File: jihaad.gif (84KB, 1196x580px) Image search: [Google]
jihaad.gif
84KB, 1196x580px
Here's one of the mistakes muhammad made that makes it clear he didn't know what he was talking about and didn't know the bible.

Miriam sister of aaron and moses in the old testament and mary mother of jesus from the new testament are distinct names and two different women living nearly 2000 years apart, but in arabic they are called the same, miriam and miriam, so muhammad hearing the oral tradition mixed the two up and consistantly throughout the qu'ran calls mary mother of jesus miriam brother of aaron and daughter of amram.

Mary mother of jesus ofcourse was not daughter of amram or sister of aaron. So it's very clear muhammad didn't know this, BECAUSE HE WAS ILLITERATE and couldn't read the bible he was pilfering doctrine from to create his own religion, and because unlucky for him miriam and mary are both called miriam in arabic. He mixed the two up which makes it clear he is not a prophet of the god of the bible by making such a silly mistake.

Leave your false religion behind instead of committing murder in the name of a charlatain!!!
>>
>>134859386
There's one true religion, do you know what it is?
>>
File: 1500717326638.jpg (71KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500717326638.jpg
71KB, 500x696px
>>134859564
>There's one true religion, do you know what it is?
I expect that you might tell me, and that i might also possibly disagree. But go ahead.
>>
File: 1500560043716.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500560043716.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
Muhammad also thought falsely that christians believed in the trinity being Father, mary and jesus
He didn't know about the holy spirit. So today muslims following muhammads bizarre teachings think that christians believe the trinity is "father, mary and jesus". And talk about how silly christians are for believing that, when it's very clear that christians NEVER believed that, but believed in father, jesus (son) and holy spirit forming the triune godhead.

I mean it just becomes so clear that muhammad had no idea what the doctrines he was pilfering actually taught because a) he couldn't read them himself and figure it out since he only heard of the oral traditions b) he clearly wasn't a prophet of the god of the bible since he clearly didn't even know what it actually taught/what the actual christian doctrine was.
He learned that zoroastrians believed that when they died they went to paradise that was filled with virgins and all kinds of things so muhammad incorporated that into islam aswell, I mean it's just blatantly clear that the guy just incorporated various elements from different kinds of beliefs, the core belief he pilfered from being the bible/christianity of which he mostly learned of through heretical sources that were trying to claim jesus wasn't son of god, so the same stuff ended up in the qu'ran.

And he clearly did this just to attain power and wealth and status, and fullfill whatever his desires were. Set himself up as a prophet that couldn't be critiqued, had up to 11 wives and so on, a massive opportunist.

Islam is a religion based on lies, not even very convincing ones but ones that can easily be shown to be so by reading the actual texts/doctrines muhammad was pilfering from to make his own religion, and discovering the errors.. And sadly millions upon millions have died throughout history because of these lies.
>>
>>134859322
They're all false anon, don't waste your time on this, go be productive.
>>
File: 1499905599507.png (88KB, 657x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499905599507.png
88KB, 657x800px
>>134859322
>Islam is a false religion
I agree
>>
File: 1499308385973.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499308385973.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>134859386
This the dumbest shit I heard in years
when the Quran says "Miriam sister of aaron" it means she is from his descendants, not his sister.... this Arabic saying. lmao

The rest is just you nitpicking the sources you want to fit your narrative regardless of validity, Nothing to see her people.
>>
File: 1500925940631.jpg (59KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500925940631.jpg
59KB, 476x594px
>>134862786
>This the dumbest shit I heard in years
Let's see what the qu'ran has to say about this shall we?

At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: "O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! "O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!"
-- Sura 19:27-28
And Mary, the daughter of `Imran, ...
-- Sura 66:12
Behold! wife of `Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service ... When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!" ... "... I have named her Mary ..."
-- Sura 3:35-36

This makes it clear that muhammad thought that mary of the new testament was miriam of the old testament.. Why?

Because he calls her daughter of imram

amram and his wife Jochebed gave birth to MOSES, HIGH PRIEST AARON, and MIRIAM nearly 2000 years before mary..

But muhammad mixed them up because they are both called miriam in arabic and he only heard oral tradition so he couldn't read the bible and realize his massive mistake.

So he says mary is daughter of amram, and sister of aaron.. He doesn't just say that mary is sister of aaron, he says DIRECTLY that she is DAUGHTER of amram.. which she is neither of these two.. So no it doesn't mean of that lineage, it means muhammad fucked up when he was concocting a new mary and jesus story from the bible to fit his own religion.

I'm sorry that you never realized this, if the muslim world wasn't so illiterate in their own language they would've figured this out long ago if they had read through the bible aswell as read through the qu'ran, the mistake is MASSIVE and very obvious. And it's not the only mistake ofcourse.
>>
File: 1500662718323.gif (1MB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500662718323.gif
1MB, 267x219px
>>134863141
>>134862786
(cont)
Moses and Aaron are called "Musa ibn `Imran" and "Harun ibn `Imran" in the Hadiths, just the same way as Mary is called "Maryam ibnat `Imran" in Sura 66:12.

So it's very very clear that muhammad fucked up pretending that miriam of the old testament was the "miriam" who gave birth to jesus, Since it was oral tradition he heard and was illiterate and couldn't read the bible he thought that miriam daughter of amram and brother of aaron was mary of the new testament..

He didn't realize miriam of the OT who was sister of aaron was also sister of MOSES, if he had realized that he would've realized he fucked up big time and probably not included it but he didn't.

He refers to mary the mother of jesus as daughter of amram, and sister of aaron. Mixing up two characters up that lived 2000 years apart but are called the same in arabic, so him not noticing the difference in context since he couldn't read the bible, he messed them up.

As a massive damage control muslims try to pretend that mary of the new testament somehow had a father called amram, and a brother called aaron, just like miriam of the OT, to hide the MASSIVE BLUNDER muhammad made in the qu'ran and hadith, but no mary mother of jesus had no such family relations..
>>
File: lmao.gif (2MB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2MB, 360x316px
>>134863654
>>134862786
The parents of mary have 2 possibilities in the bible.
a) The genealogy of luke where if that signifies mary, her father is Heli.
b) joachim and st anne was mary's parents according to some.
In any cases she had no brother called aaron and no father called amram in ANY TRADITION EXCEPT the pilfering doctrine of islam that messed up who mary was in the bible and confused her with miriam of the OT.

Aside from the damage control later on claiming that mary had a father and a brother with exact same name as miriam of the OT. (amram and aaron) They have an additional damage control. Which is this; They even pretend that imran means joachim in some situations. No it means amram.. moses is called moses son of amram, and aaron is called aaron son of amram aswell in the qu'ran and hadiths.

There is no way imran means joachim or heli. Muhammad fucked up and muslims refuse to acknowledge that they follow a false religion.
>>
>>134859322
Muhammad was a pedophile too.
>>
>>134859322
OMG that is so insightful, all this time I thought islam was the religion of peace and toler.....

fucking idiot, we already know this

Reddit is that way
>>
>>134859322
Pol will ignore this, should have thrown in some more cuck this cuck that.
>>
>>134859322
> ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION
Religion is false. Name one that is proven.
The Bible is not even original in itself. many of it's tales are copypasta from the Epic of Gilgamesh.
The fools that believe that bullshit have been manipulated by (((them))) as a divide and conquer tactic.
Please reject religion and just speak directly to god. God is real. Religion is not.
>>
>>134859322
Bump
>>
>>134866731
Damn a lolbert and a cuckteist all you need is a neckbeared a basement and boom perma-virgin loser kek....
>>
File: 1500777024598.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500777024598.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
>>134865337
>Muhammad was a pedophile too.
Yeah i mean today if someone came and said
>hi i'm 52 years old may i marry your 6 year old daughter? Don't worry i'll wait fucking her till she's 9
People would probably call that pedophelia and pretty fucked up, i sure would.

With regards to the miriam/mary mistake of muhammad, there's another possibility, you see in the bible it's not 100% clear who mary's parents were. There are 2 genealogies of jesus in luke 3 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+3 and matthew https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%201:1-17
Luke 3 says "or so they thought" because jesus was NOT son of joseph but mary was his mother.
None of these genealogies specifically mention marys parents.

so some have suggested that it might be the genealogy of mary in luke 3. Both genealogies either matthew or luke make jesus of line of david however.

According to luke the current idea is that that Heli is her father.[2] To resolve the problem of Joseph having two fathers - one descended from Solomon, son of David, one descended from Nathan, traditions from the 7th century specify that Heli was a first cousin of Joachim.

The other tradition is that joachim and anna was her mother and father.

As you can see it takes intense bible study and definately the ability to read the bible, to figure out who mary's parents were.

But under no circumstances was mary son of amram and brother of aaron and a 2000 year old virgin who gave birth to jesus.

But since it wasn't clear in the bible and muhammad only knew the oral tradition, he couldn't say if asked "who is the parents of mary mother of jesus?" He couldn't say "i have no idea". I mean he had set himself up as the final prophet and the messenger of god. So if he said he didn't know he would be BUSTED.. So he just said ah it's probably miriam from the old testament then, that must be the mother of jesus.. Which ofcourse is wrong.. so 2000 year old virgin gave birth to jesus.. HAHA
>>
>>134859322

There is literally no proof that Jesus is the last prophet,tho.
>>
File: 1499604504613.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1499604504613.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>134866970
>There is literally no proof that Jesus is the last prophet,tho.

Well that's actually not true, In mark 13:21 jesus says he has foretold of all the things. So he is messiah/son of god/and the last prophet.
"21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you ALL THINGS."

Also in galatians 1 paul actually warns of a false gospel that would pervert the doctrine of christ, and after warning of false prophets and false teachers he goes into ARABIA to warn them and returns to damascus.

"8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

This is also fits islam, muhammad and gabriel preaches a gospel that is different from the christian doctrine and directly antagonistic towards the christian doctrine, declaring jesus is not son of god and preaching a new gospel in place of the bible claiming it has been corrupted.

Where did muhammad come from/launch his caliphate from? Arabia.
"16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus."
That's a clear warning to arabia, something is happening with regards to false teachers and false prophets, that is not good. Just go read galatians 1 you can see this warning clearly.
>>
File: Roman Catholics and Islam.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Catholics and Islam.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>134859322
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
>>
>>134859322
Nigger. all religion is bullshit, that's why it's not called science.
>>
>>134859322
>40% of muslims are illiterate
You mean to tell me that 60% of muslims can extract meaning from litterally noodles on paper?
Well colour me impressed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.