[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Nye: Race is a human construct and gender isn't real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: bill-nye-screenshot.png (709KB, 872x869px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-screenshot.png
709KB, 872x869px
>Bill Nye says race is a "human construct" and race isn't real

Holy fuck lads, has Bill gone off the deep end?

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/bill-nye-says-race-is-a-human-construct-gender-isnt-real.html
>>
>>134855722
He makes a good point, you know
>>
File: Nye.jpg (38KB, 690x233px) Image search: [Google]
Nye.jpg
38KB, 690x233px
>>134855722
>>
>>134855785

kek
>>
File: pope_benedict_xvi1.jpg (49KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
pope_benedict_xvi1.jpg
49KB, 500x664px
>tfw you're Catholic and thus reject gender theory
>>
>>134855722

>Holy fuck lads, has Bill gone off the deep end?

He was always off the deep end. And I'm pretty sure he's mentioned this multiple times before.

>>134855785

>Bill Nye reads a script for an episode on a kids show he hosts in the 90's therefore he must truly have believed.

This man isn't a scientist for people to assume his 'opinion' changed is absurd. He was given a script to read in order to teach kids about chromosomes and that was it. This man is an actor, nothing more.
>>
It's always a God damned jew.
>>
Human constructs are a human construct and Bill Nye isn't real
>>
He's totally wrong, I just saw a paki and a woman walk by my house.
Pakis aren't real,women arent real?
Grow a cock Bill.
>>
>>134855722
But race and gender are real. Blacks and whites have different shaped vertebrae. Men and women are psychologically and physically different in many ways, which is obvious to anyone who isn't a fucking retard.
>>
>>134855779
Yea, as a 4th generation holocaust survivor, I agree.
>>
Great then that means I cant be racist or discriminate people based on gender
>>
This is a good thing. Take away race, disable entitlements
>>
File: 199.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>>134855722
To say gender is a human construct is fucking stupid. There are clear physical and mental differences between males and females. We label people as there gender for social reasons, why do you think we don't use uni-sex bathrooms?

If everyone starts identifying as random genders they're going to abuse the shit out of it and make everything extremely confusing. Men will pretend to be women for weird sexual reasons and vice versa.

We are basically going to create a society where you literally cannot trust anyone, if transgender people don't have to disclose there birth gender to you then that means they are allowed to lie, imagine going into a relationship with someone only to later discover they're actually a fucking man with a mental imbalance, sounds crazy but if being transgender becomes normal and common this shit will start happening a lot.

I'm not one of those religious nuts who oppose this shit because its against God, I oppose this shit because its socially wrong on so many levels.
>>
>Bill Nye, the science-denier guy
>>
>>134855722
Bill nye isnt a real scientist.
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (215KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
215KB, 1599x999px
>>134856629
Nice one, Sven.
>>
>>134855722
>pick one
>gender and race are not real
>affirmative action
>>
>>134855722
another Emmy nod
>>
>>134857204
>To say gender is a human construct is fucking stupid. There are clear physical and mental differences between males and females
Aaaaaand stopped reading right there. "Male" and "female" are terms referring to biological sex, not gender. *Of course* there's clear differences between sexes. If you don't properly understand the topic, you can't properly argue it.
>>
>>134858351
>listen to my idiot-babble
How about we just continue on with not doing any of that and properly refer to males and females, and don't pretend "racism" is "when white people are systemically mean," and just reject all of your make-believe bullshit from the beginning? What happens then? I think you might find out very soon. :)
>>
"Species" is but a human construct, there's no difference between worms and humans.
>>
>>134855722
>race isn't real
So humans and niggers are 2 different species?
>>
You fucking retards thin this motherfucker--without even a science degree-- thinks up what's he's going to say? Or do you think he has a Jew producer whispering it into his ear after a team of likes have determined what to feed the herd of goyim?
>>
>>134855722
Bill Nye, like many actors and media personalities before him, is becoming increasingly irrelevant and desperately grasping at anything he can to live in the spotlight before he disappears forever.

He is not a world renowned scientist. He is not a genius. He's some faggot kids remember from videos their substitute teacher would make them watch. That's it.
>>
If race doesn't exist then how can one group of people oppress another group solely on race?
>>
>>134855722
How many times do you think Neil Tyson has put his BBC in Bill Nyes tight little white asshole and says now I'm going to carbon tax your ass as reparations for slavery.
>>
>>134855722
Didn't [[[they]]] invent gender less than a century ago in the first place?
>>
>>134860639
You shouldn't even bother trying to reason with his argument because it's fallacious. Presenting something as being a human construct and thus must be wrong is basically a naturalistic fallacy presented in a roundabout way. The guy's about as scientific as canned bread.

I really can't wrap my mind around the fact that people think learned behaviors or human constructs are somehow invalid. The words he uses to communicate the idea are a construct. The words I'm using to communicate with you are a human construct. I guess we should throw all that shit out too.
>>
File: 1500353089559.jpg (25KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500353089559.jpg
25KB, 360x360px
>>134860397
He sold out for shekels.
Shame!
>>
>>134858590
niggers can be white Finnyboi
you just dont see them as often in white form
>>
>>134855722
scientific method is a human construct
>>
bill nye your mom's a guy
>>
>>134855722
If race and gender isn't real than why is age?

:thinking:
>>
Nobody else realizes hes just larping as a scientist yet. Fuckin sad, man.
>>
>>134855722
Stop posting repeat threads shilling your fucking new news outlet.
>>
>>134860995
That's not a counter argument.
You have to prove that all human constructs are inherently inaccurate.

ITT:
Not a single scientific counter argument.
Do you idiots even understand how science and epistemology work.

At the very least you could have thrown "personal incredulity fallacy" or "cherrypicking data fallacy" or "denialism in the face of X scientific evidence".

Instead you non-debate and just posit conjecture.
>>
how can this make sense when we are biologically different and in the animal kingdom there are distinct differences between male and female counterparts

the sad part is that people will fall for this tripe
>>
>>134855722
He has been saying this nonsense for a while. Races are as real as the breeds of dog or cat.
>>
File: 1499428300059.gif (1MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499428300059.gif
1MB, 450x450px
>>134855722
If race and gender doesn't exist, why do the people that proclaim that call others racist and sexist?
>>
>>134861253
Sorry, sceintific counterarguments are a human construct.

They're not real idiot.
>>
File: LMao.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
LMao.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>134855836
>catholic
>>
>>134860763
yea, they changed the meaning in the 1980s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
>>
REMINDER TO RESPOND TO ALL "YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE" COMMENTS WITH "DON'T ASSUME MY RACE."

REMINDER TO USE WOMEN'S GYMS AND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DIVERSITY HIRES BY CLAIMING YOU DON'T IDENTIFY AS WHITE. RAISE HELL IF DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.
>>
ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN WOMEN'S SPORTS AND TAKE HOME THOSE TROPHIES.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>134855722
>Bill Nye: There's no such thing as race and gender isn't real

since it isn't "There's no such thing as race, and gender isn't real" with comma, I propose:

>There's no such thing as "race and gender isn't real"

which I actually agree with
>>
THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THEM IS TO USE THEIR TOOLS AGAINST THEM. ARGUING IS A WASTE OF TIME.
>>
File: memeball.png (174KB, 434x432px) Image search: [Google]
memeball.png
174KB, 434x432px
>>134856629
Nice one Sven.
That one would also make a pretty good memeball
>>
african man + african woman = unknown child

asian man + asian woman = there's no way to tell

europoean man + european woman = it could be anything

knowing that race doesn't exist really explains a lot
>>
>>134861123
yer words be true lad
>>
>>134861633
Nice flag
>>
>>134858569
underrated post
>>
>>134855722
Human is a human construct.
>>
>>134862079
democrats don't actually for the colorblind meme and usually acknowledge race as real. Cuckservative republicans however fall for it in a desperate attempt to not be perceived as racist because they are scared of it being called it.
>>
>>134855722
He's reading off a script to get paid, just like he always has.
>>
File: JVwW51C.gif (1010KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
JVwW51C.gif
1010KB, 400x212px
>>134861633
>Schismatic
Also a meme flagger
>>
>>134855722
You fucking retard do you honestly think Bill Nye composes any of the script he speaks about? He's a paid actor and would suck a horse cock on television for enough money. The stories have been fabricated by someone with an intent far from scientific fact. This is the exact type of Jewish propaganda that exists to keep faggots like you arguing over bullshit that will never mean anything. The type of Jewish propaganda that you can argue over until the end of time and still be at square one. Meanwhile Rockefeller and Rothschild collectively own well over 50% of the globe.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.