[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/christian general/ Overcome evil with good edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 15

File: Social work 2.jpg (84KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Social work 2.jpg
84KB, 600x400px
This is general discussion for all things christian

1. How do we bring in more refugees in our countries?
2. How do we fight Islamopphobia and other forms of religious bigotry?
3. How can we stop young girls from aborting BEAUTIFUL black babies?
4. How do we stop idolatrous republicans from destroying the welfare state?
5. How do we stop slut shaming? Why don't atheists understand that when a woman goes to confession all her past sins are cleansed?

6. How can we tackle the racism on this board? God loves the entire world. There is no room for racism in any christian denomination.
>>
File: ChristChan.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ChristChan.png
82KB, 300x250px
bump, good morning
>>
>>134852621
Bump
>>
File: kate.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
>>
File: heaven.png (352KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.png
352KB, 900x614px
/christian general/ is always so comfy
>>
File: heaven-template.png (344KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
heaven-template.png
344KB, 900x614px
>>134853299
template
>>
>>134852621
7. How to deal with retards?
>>
File: 14af48596769.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
14af48596769.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I wanted to make fun of larpers. Stop being actual christian and refuting me
>>
File: 1t14v4.jpg (23KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1t14v4.jpg
23KB, 300x256px
I think the better question is; how do we tackle the catholic problem? IRL there are people who believe they have the power to summon Christ from the right hand of the father and make him jump into a snack. UNBiblical and literally pagan.
>>
File: turn the cheek.jpg (185KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
turn the cheek.jpg
185KB, 728x546px
>>
File: gaymarriagemap.png (98KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gaymarriagemap.png
98KB, 1200x900px
Paganism has already won.

>>134852621
Why can't Christfags admit that Christianity is dead? I could literally force my local Catholic church to hold a gay marriage at RCMP gunpoint. Rome has conquered Christ once again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions#Classical_Europe.2C_Middle_East.2C_and_China

>At least two of the Roman Emperors were in same-sex unions; and in fact, thirteen out of the first fourteen Roman Emperors held to be bisexual or exclusively homosexual.[18] The first Roman emperor to have married a man was Nero, who is reported to have married two other men on different occasions. First with one of his freedman, Pythagoras, to whom Nero took the role of the bride, and later as a groom Nero married a young boy to replace his young teenage concubine whom he had killed [19] named Sporus in a very public ceremony... with all the solemnities of matrimony, and lived with him as his spouse. A friend gave the "bride" away "as required by law." The marriage was celebrated separately in both Greece and Rome in extravagant public ceremonies.[20] The Child Emperor Elagabalus referred to his chariot driver, a blond slave from Caria named Hierocles, as his husband.[21] He also married an athlete named Zoticus in a lavish public ceremony in Rome amidst the rejoicings of the citizens.[22]

Europeans were having gay marriage before Christ was even born, yet cuckolds on pol insist that gay marriage is an "attack on Western values." I think we all know where you Cuckistani cuckservatarded neocohenservatives get your (((values))) from.

Homosexuality is explicit European identity. Be openly gay and unapologetic for it, because you are the true heirs of Western culture, not the Jewish pretenders with mutilated, tiny cocks clutching their false Jewish god.
>>
>>134853519

The early Christians and all the great Church fathers believed in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
This, along with many other aspects of the faith, were all universally held truths right up until the reformation.

Seems strange how thousands of years of history and facts changed all because some people insisted that the Bible is the only and absolute aspect of the faith.
>>
>>134853519
Literally only christians to witness god and keep being able to do so, i wonder why... Meanwhile protestants go to fight for israel :D:D:DD

>B-but muh pope is evil
no shit, i know history and i can see the present
>B-but priests finger diddling kids
Debatable, im not sure if its truly fake as some of them admited its fake attacks to destroy the church or vatican is really gone since Vatican II.
>>
File: reference.jpg (143KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
143KB, 1024x819px
>>134852621
Reminder for Atheists.

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?
>>
File: x2cxg.jpg (461KB, 1553x1127px) Image search: [Google]
x2cxg.jpg
461KB, 1553x1127px
>>134854030

im getting better at 'live and let live', if you want to believe you have the authority to call Christ down from the right hand of the father to snack on him even though he said 'it is finished' on the cross and justify that belief by cherry picking church 'fathers' who also took part in the paganism, then by all means continue. 'muh universal church'
>>
>>134854412
B-b-but this was written after Christ died, all of it! It's all stories! This can't be true! It was based off of an older story! They were written by people who weren't even there! Fairy tales! Science says God doesn't exist! It's make believe!
>t. actual twitch chat comments today

Ah fuck I hate the man-children and edgy fedoras that use chat on that site
>>
>>134854109

>Assumes anyone who disagrees with some catholic traditions is protestant...prepares anti-protestant memes.

Is everyone caught up in some sort of false dichotomy?
>>
File: tumblr_os23xiBlEH1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (138KB, 660x1011px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os23xiBlEH1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
138KB, 660x1011px
overcoming evil with good doesnt mean you support islam u flippin RTARD

u treat them like any other person but when does it say import them into your country

israel they stoned people who went after other gods
>>
>>134852621
christfag everyone
>>
File: 1400384162173.gif (826B, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
1400384162173.gif
826B, 120x160px
>>134852621
>>
>>134856384
He's baiting you absolute S L O W fuck

Reading the bible, you'll understand why all 6 points he made are EXTREME bait.
>>
>>134855074
The Greek Church are some of the first protestants.
>>
>>134856555
Nice trips, but very bad post.
Try again later, Akhi.
>>
File: 9b83b148dbd19b4e30843836a7d34618.jpg (124KB, 600x1205px) Image search: [Google]
9b83b148dbd19b4e30843836a7d34618.jpg
124KB, 600x1205px
>>134852621
I'd normally say "go back to >>>/x/" or sim7lar but this seems to be a new sort of ironic christcuck shitposting. But remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
File: 1499563448250.jpg (124KB, 583x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499563448250.jpg
124KB, 583x643px
>>134852621
Kike
>>
The answer to all these questions is the same and a simple one.

Gas

The

Jews
>>
Jesus Crist, op

Being christian doesn't mean being dumb and suicidal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.