[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Believe That She Will Win!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

http://archive.is/DNukg

Roem handily won a four-way primary in June and is part of a surge of young, first-time candidates Democrats hope will help it retake control of the GOP-led chamber for the first time in nearly two decades.

Campaign finance reports show she’s off to a strong fundraising start. Roem raised around $66,000 in the first six months of the year, compared with Marshall’s nearly $4,600, leaving her with about $9,000 less than Marshall in cash on hand.

During a recent interview, Roem, 32, energetically rattled off stats about issues like zoning and land use, topics she covered while reporting for two Virginia newspapers. She quit to campaign full time and said it’s hard now to find time with her band, Cab Ride Home, which has played shows in the Midwest, along the East Coast and in Europe.

Roem started pursuing therapy to begin her gender transition when she was 28. While she talks openly about it – saying transitioning “fundamentally altered my life for the better” – she’d rather focus on local issues: jobs, schools and improving one of the area’s most congested thoroughfares.

Marshall has spent too much time on social policy, she argues.

He authored a now-void constitutional amendment that defined marriage as between one man and one woman. He sponsored a bill banning gay people from openly serving in the Virginia National Guard. This year, he unsuccessfully pushed a bill that would have generally prohibited people from using a bathroom of the opposite sex in government-owned buildings.
>>
>>134849048
bump
>>
>>134849048
KYS faggot The only thing the LGBT raids on pol have convince me of is tat the correct cure to homosexuals is execution and that it is the only thing muslims are correct about
>>
>>134849048
A tranny ran in Arizona for congress and lost. Brianna Wu is running in Mass but it's basically just a scam to get stupid people's money.
>>
>>134849048
>Roem started pursuing therapy to begin her gender transition when she was 28
Christ, it's the Orwellian nature of this bullshit that is so insane. Eastasia was at war with Oceania until 4 years ago, but Eastasia has never been at war with Oceania
>>
Let's say it gets 3 bathrooms gays can already marry and adopt what then?
>>
>>134850133
Amend the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes.
>>
>>134849048
>spics and niggers will surely vote for me

Why are Democrats so dumb?
>>
>>134849048
Their plan to retake control is to continue doing what lost them everything to begin with?
>>
>>134849048
Well I say and I say don't burgers usually vote for people to represent them? So he is campaigning in a very conservative place?
>>
File: Pic.jpg (240KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
240KB, 957x1024px
>>134849048
>>
>>134849048
That's not a woman, that's just a dickless dude with a mental condition.
>>
>>134849048
>sings in a metal band
And /pol tells me metal is Redpilled
>>
>>134849048
>she
>>
File: 1500076653945.jpg (23KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1500076653945.jpg
23KB, 310x326px
Burn it alive.
>>
>I'm mentally ill
>vote for me
>>
>>134849048
good. anything that raises the profile of tranny mental illness will only hasten the oncoming backlash
>>
File: Pic.jpg (240KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
240KB, 957x1024px
>>134852960
updated!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.