[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ on Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Europhid Depiction of prophet.jpg (534KB, 716x482px) Image search: [Google]
Europhid Depiction of prophet.jpg
534KB, 716x482px
What's /pol/ opinion on Islam? Is it anti-degeneracy? No comments on it's followers, not the culture, but the pure theology. Any verse you disagree with? Only sources from Quran though, no hadiths(since theirs no official canon)
>>
>>134848161
I disagree with all the various circumstances in which lying is allowed, Islam also allows Muslims to kill people if they feel* as if they are being persecuted. Also, Muhammad's relationship with an underage girl. Also, Muslims not getting along with other religious people whilst manipulating them into thinking they get along.
>>
>>134848161
Aye fuck off cunt
>>
It is the only cure for degeneracy. Most of your children will come to it in droves as the divide deepens and your western cultures fall into further degeneracy. This is inevitable. Islam is the only ideology protected from this, it is divinely protected
>>
>>134848161
its against gays. but promotes other types of degeneracy such as polygamy, sex slaves, and incest
>>
>>134848324
> Islam also allows Muslims to kill people if they feel
Is this from the same book that said -Killing a human is like killing all of humanity, saving a human is like saving all of humanity?
>>
>>134848516
A man can have multiple wives for children. The women can not. That's not degeneracy. Sex slaves were before Islam and incest was common in biblical times(marrying cousins). However I agree that it's disgusting.
>>
>>134848161
/pol/ is possibly the most uneducated group on Islam. 99% who talk about Islam haven't even read the Quran, and 100% haven't read the hadith. Their knowledge comes from youtube videos and online blogs. They will keep believing the (((propaganda))) until they actually read the Quran.
>>
File: clasped.png (572KB, 736x1584px) Image search: [Google]
clasped.png
572KB, 736x1584px
>>134848161
It's degenerate as hell, it allows for 4 wives to a man for petes sake.
>>
>muh monotheism

same opinion as on the other Abrahamic garbage
>>
>>134848161
The muslims are right about not tolerating LGBT but that is not particular to religion. The west had the same attitude just 40 years ago.
>>
>>134848324
Sauce
>>
>Lie, steal, cheat, enslave, rape, murder, do whatever you fucking want - as long as it furthers Islam it's OK
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.