[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more generations until the nuclear family goes extinct?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How many more generations until the nuclear family goes extinct?
>>
>>134847420
in the west? i don't know, i see it making a rebound once ethnic nationalists win the elections in europe.

otherwise it is still strong outside the west.
>>
>>134847420
The nuclear family is a meme that should have died a long time ago.
Extended families are the natural way to do things, existed much longer before them with a much longer history, and actually do a much better job of preserving culture, traditions, etc.
>>
>>134847420
In the west? 1
Asia S America? 2
Africa, middle east and Central America? 3+
>>
>>134847543
>once ethnic nationalists win the elections in europe

Keep dreaming.

Liberalism is the future. Globalism is the future. UNITY is the future.

Your bullshit died with your worthless Nazi dictator, scum. Hopefully your race will soon, too.
>>
>>134847420
>imblying there's any reason to think it is
"Divorce rates are raising so fast it won't be long till it hits 100%"
>>
File: 1470099714125.jpg (922KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1470099714125.jpg
922KB, 2048x1365px
it's already extinct

join the fight at /EGVHv7 on discord
>>
>>134847906
Divorce rates have fallen since the 70s
>>
>>134848067
oh so there's literally no evidence at all then.
>>
>>134847594

How is nuclear not extended? I see grandma and grandpa here. Were you expecting great grandparents and cousins in this pic too? Most nuclear families have extended family by default.

>>134847420

Horseshoe theory makes me think it'll make a comeback soon.
>>
>>134847420
Pay attention to Christianity rates in the western world. Nuclear families are still common in suburban areas, although these are typically your Christian families where children are involved in multiple activities, mothers are stay-at home moms that manage everything such as chores, cooking, attend school meetings, etc. The father either works in the inner city, or in some office park.
>>
>>134847420
Hey /pol

Just stopping in to remind you all that the western legal system has already decided you are all criminals and treated your fathers as such randomly. Half of you have been taught to hate and betray your own fathers by lying cheating women, who destroyed your childhoods and your fathers for a little cash and because they were bored. A reminder that police and those who work in prisons are part of a for profit industry based on criminalising men and fathers and that you are all on here dribbling on about natsoc and communism without realising the knock could come on your door and put you in jail or take away you children for the rest of your life just based on a few words from a woman. Always remember that any man who works as in the police, courts or prisons supporting this system and making money from it should be shunned by other men and considered an enemy, a traitor and a subhuman.
>>
>>134848984
kek'd

to be fair i haven't met a cop i liked though

something about em...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.