[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pol/ controlled state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What if we were to pick a small, or loosely populated state, montana, alaska, new hampshire ect. With a mostly white population, a bunch of us pro western people, alt right, heck even alt light and non degenerate libertarians were to migrate to said location/state, buy land, start businesses and form communities around these ideals and provide a place where we are welcome, where people will not fire us from our jobs. It would allow us to speak our minds to spread the message.

Thoughts?
>>
>>134847182
Have you not heard of the Free State Project yet?
>>
>>134847182
Do Namibia. It has such a small population that the niggers wouldn't make too much of a difference, and the Afrikaners and Krauts there would be more than happy to assist us
>>
>>134847182
>being right wing
>not being beyond left and right
lame ass
>>
>>134847182
Craig Cobb tried it and was kicked out by nigger lovers
>>
>>134847182
I'd be fine with it, but you know we would just get Waco'd.
>>134847325
Elaborate.
>>
>>134848883
The idea is to move 20,000 libertarians to New Hampshire. It wouldn't be difficult for /pol/ to latch onto it and claim it as their own.
>>
I was thinking about trying to do this to Argentina. If Yellowstone ever blows this is my go-to. Argentina is fairly white, and has the youngest mountain range in the world in it, the Andes, leading to a beautiful countryside. Actually the last bit is what got me interested in Argentina, because i was reading about the Geology of the Rockies in Colorado where i live, and geologists are using the birth of the Andes happening today to learn more about how the much older and eroded Rockies formed millions of years ago.

Sorry my Autism leaked a bit more than usual right there...
>>
File: centrist.png (43KB, 1175x851px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.png
43KB, 1175x851px
>>134848734
>>
>>134847182
no libertarians allowed
>>
>>134847182
Please just make sure you live stream it.

The kek will be massive as /pol/tards try to learn to live outside their basements.
>>
File: IMG_3831.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>134849457
Agreed. It would be a disaster.
>>
Papua New Guinea/Indonesia has large, untouched, lightly inhabited islands
>>
>>134849972

Both are also shitholes though.
>>
>>134847182

Paganism is inherently left-wing since it's anti-traditional
>>
>>134850036
If you aren't willing to work to make them non shithole, you don't belong in our nation.
>>
>>134849728
>>134849457
just let me keep muh gunz and i wont start no trouble I swarz it!
>>
>>134849972
Meme magic doesn't work without fast internet connections.

Can you imagine /pol/tards actually having to start from nothing on some isolated island with no infrastructure?

Will make great viewing.
>>
>>134850057
>since it's anti-traditional
Paganism was the tradition of Europe before that sandnigger jew shit flooded out of israel/rome.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.