[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK JEWS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: DFjhSQvUIAAt2Td.jpg (134KB, 1125x1101px) Image search: [Google]
DFjhSQvUIAAt2Td.jpg
134KB, 1125x1101px
FUCK JEWS
>>
>>134845606
Ken Ham is retarded, but why is this something to celebrate?
"Yes, goyim, destroy your culture!"
>>
>>134845758
Tim Wise is going to hang on DOTR. He's spent a long time solidifying his position on an oak tree.
>>
>>134845880
Praise Odin!
>>
>>134845606
Ken Ham is a retard, however Tim Wise truly is an evil psychopathic lunatic kike who needs to be lined up against a wall.
>>
>>134845880
>He's spent a long time solidifying his position on an oak tree.
Hes gone above and beyond in that respect
>>
There's literally no excuse to make fun of The Flood Myth after JBP explained it so well. Only resentful retards would do so.
>>
****prays for flood****
>>
File: 1322282100992.jpg (33KB, 336x490px) Image search: [Google]
1322282100992.jpg
33KB, 336x490px
>Ark replica

PLEASE tell me my tax dollars didn't help pay for this stupid shit
>>
>>134846195
This
>>
>>134845606
>when you steal a symbol then get butt blasted when someone uses it for it's original purpose
>>
>>134845758
creatiomism is a bigger blasphemy than a gay cruise
>>
>>134848301
it's a massively over engineered piece of shit, and they didn't even get half of the expected number of yearly visitors. It's a ghost ship that's bleeding cash.
>>
Faggots re-purpose God's rainbow and the promise to Noah it represents for faggotry.

The good news is his promise only extends to total global genocide.

He is still free to burn Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
This is a joke right? They can't honestly believe "it's what god would want" right?
>>
>>134845606
Fuck jews; and the rainbow is actually a token of a sign that God gave to noah that he would not destroy the earth again with water. Fucking jews have no respect. Its ok though, God gave up the jews so it is ok to hate them and kill them now.
>>
>>134845606
For fuck sake make the rainbow flag a white nationalist symbol already you dumbfucks.
>>
File: creation-museum-virtual-tour.jpg (72KB, 550x352px) Image search: [Google]
creation-museum-virtual-tour.jpg
72KB, 550x352px
I am a devout Christian who has no problem with evolution and teaching it in schools.

Creationism and its literal take on Genesis is a blasphemy that simplifies the infinite ppwer of God to a simple translation of an ancient story.
>>
In the occult and satanism there's nothing new, only the reverse of what's in Christianity and the Bible look it up
>>
>>134850146
Go kill yourself you stupid christian. Shame on you for not believing the bible.
>>
>>134849732
Also, reminder that the "gay pride flag" was created by a gay communist Jew from San Francisco.
>>
I'm not even overtly religious and this motherfucker's last line makes me want to disembowel him. I hate these people, truly.
>>
File: 1489043222963.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1489043222963.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>It's what God would want
Since when do gays believe in anything but there rights
>>
>>134850283
>created
It's literally just a rainbow, there's no amount of creativity or design that went into it.
>>
>>134850146
>takes jewish lies on faith
>can't offer the same respect to God
>calls xirself a Christian

jew lad
>>
>>134845606
Disgusting.
>>
>>134850412
I guessed I should say he "twisted it, then shilled said abomination until other kikes, Marxists, and degenerates helped make it popular".
>>
We need to turn the rainbow (back) into a hate symbol. It's what God would want.
>>
>>134846274
>JBP
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>134845606

remember, the rainbow was originally the symbol associated with God's destruction of a wicked world

some say, the last straw before the flood was homosexual marriage contracts;

>Two parallel passages in amoraic midrashic (link to glossary) texts also link same-sex
marriage to the destruction of the society in which they take place; in this case, it is the
generation destroyed in the Flood who is “guilty” of this sin.

https://www.brandeis.edu/projects/fse/judaism/docs/essays/same-sex-marriage.pdf
>>
>>134850224
Shame on Jesus for not writing it in English
>>
>>134845606
>God's promise to Noah is used as a support of sodomites.
I've noticed this is very coincidental. The next Crusade can't come soon enough.
>>
>>134850224
A reminder that the word "yom" is used thousands of times throughout the bible, whilst being used to translate week, day, month, year, consecutively, unspecified units of time, etc. Although, interestingly enough, translators decided to utilize day in Genesis, I'm assuming it had to do with the numerical value.
>>
>>134845606
Isn't the rainbow originally supposed to be a promise from god that he won't call forth another great flood?
>>
>>134850839
With the way things are going we need another flood.
>>
>>134850593
What ever happened to that meme where /pol/ was trying to make the rainbow represent the "separation between distinct nations and cultures"? Basically, nationalism = the beauty of diversity; and multiculturalism = mixing all the colors until you only have brown shit.
>>
>>134850760
Source?
>>
>>134850760
a day is the smallest discrete unit of time and thus can be metaphorically repurposed to mean any stretch of time where a specific action starts and completes

so, regardless of how long it actually takes God to do something, He can still call it a day, especially if His words are being dumbed down to desert dwelling people
>>
>>134846274
stopped listening to that JBP video 2 minutes in after he just asserted that the mind is in the body. stop overvaluing him, he is just a good storyteller.
>>
>>134850839
Yes, but you can also look at in way that says he will just cleans all these faggots with fire instead.
>>
>>134850905
Never really took off as more than a joke.

I think it would be more effective to use the rainbow as an anti-LGBTLMNOP symbol than as a WN symbol
>>
>>134850760
Nobody is saying that you need to believe the seven days thing but its just a way to express how the universe was created so that children of 0AD could get it. Note science basically agrees with the order of creation Bible says.

>>134850146
Fuck you for calling Biblical truths blasphemy be careful with your English phrasing, otherwise I actually think you were misunderstood, I think Genesis isn't meant to be taken 100% literally but I think its 99% true, just a couple of poetic phrases here or there aren't completely literal is all.
>>
>>134845606
Can it actually be used at sea?
It's one thing to have it sitting in the middle of ads crack Kentucky, but I would actually pay money to see it if it was docked in a harbor.
>>
>>134845758
Ham is trying to take the rainbow back from the gays
>>
>>134845606
>FUCK JEWS

The whole ark thing is a Jewish story.
>>
>>134851729
>The flood myth is Jewish in origin.
wew lad
>>
>>134845606
> it's what God would want
The twist is that (((their))) God is Satan.
>>
>>134851114
Where is it?
>>
/pol/ really is filled with retards. Denounce "degeneracy" by following some guidelines set by a monotheistic religion to set your morals, fine, but if you actually believe it's not all fiction then you're more delusional than trannies, honestly.
>>
>>134852170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNjbasba-Qw
>>
>>134851729
"Jews" didn't exist until the Pharisee heresy.
>>
>>134852236
Trannies are a social construct
>>
>>134845880
Hanging is too good for this disgusting piece of kike filth.
>>
>>134852236
>dude Christian ethics are perfect but that doesn't mean Christian metaphysics are true
>>
>>134852355
Yeah I tend to need to watch them a few times to absorb. I was actually going to look for this exact link before going for a walk.
Cheers.
>>
>>134851729

The global fllood "myth" is now looking more and more like it was an actual flood.

Look up the geological evidence of global flooding in washington scablands as well as countless other areas.
>>
>>134850574
perfect
>>
>>134845606
silly religious symbol re-purposed to celebrate culture based on insertion of penis into excretory organ.
>>
>>134845880
Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.
>>
>>134845606
LOL

Reminder: The rainbow in the bible means it's God's promise to Noah that he won't destroy the earth by flood anymore, next time it will be destroyed with fire.
>>
>>134845606
I thought the ark was supposed to be bigger than that.
>>
>>134852236
>t. small minded physicalist
Brainlets can't get beyond "muh current paradigm is objective reality"
>>
>>134848301
I doubt it.
>>
>some faggot builds a big wood boat
>other faggot get mad at it

Why is everyone so stupid?
>>
>>134851224
>I think Genesis isn't meant to be taken 100% literally but I think its 99% true, just a couple of poetic phrases here or there aren't completely literal is all.

So what's your take on dinosaurs, given your stance on the accuracy of Genesis?
>>
Ken Ham is a fucking moron. Tim Wise on the other hand deserves truly nothing less than a bullet to the back of the skull. He puts the "Jew" in "Why people hate Jews"
>>
>>134853069

Its an adaptation based on subjective truth at the time, we had no idea about many scientifically proven things back then. the stories are mostly adaptations of some form of truth, and when it comes to explaining/understanding human nature they are probably more true than what kids are being taught today.
>>
>>134845606

The rainbow is a biblical sign a metaphor for gods mercy and grace and the imminent rescue trough him.

God send Noah the rainbow to show him the flood is over and never will return again.
>>
File: carlopitos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlopitos.png
138KB, 350x350px
The hamburglar tried
>>
>respect all religions
>except christianity, fuck that
>>
>>134845606
>RAINBOWS ARE GAY

literally cultural appropriation
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.