[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a redpill overdose look like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499522399438.jpg (39KB, 315x399px) Image search: [Google]
1499522399438.jpg
39KB, 315x399px
What does a redpill overdose look like?
>>
File: 1476075579845.jpg (35KB, 492x327px) Image search: [Google]
1476075579845.jpg
35KB, 492x327px
>>
File: lvl 100 redpill.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lvl 100 redpill.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>134845424
Thats the recommended dose.
>>
>>134845297
Common Filth

Basically you become so redpilled on how degenerate most of the white race is that you loop back around to hating white people and unironically start supporting ISIS and white genocide.
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
I've been really anxious and unhappy in real life and I'm not used to being that way. The true redpill is that we're here for a short time and then pass, so consider that. There's no guarantees that the next day will come for you (ex. that girl who got rekt in her sister's car)
Take risks, do things you enjoy, and pursue your best life. This is the only pill you need. Jews chase after wealth for generations, after power that will change hands once they die. You do not need these things. Love the Lord and he will provide for you. Walk in the way he teaches and you will be successful in your own right, in a way that is eternal because he cares for his children.
>>
It looks like half a dozen swordfish threads full of people screaming about Jewish cointelpro every time someone says all that swordfish bullshit is bullshit
>>
>>134846076
I love how the newest conspiracy is identifying which JIDF agents made up the fake swordfish story. I spent all day saying this swordfish shit was bullshit and getting called a Jew. Now apparently swordfish was the Jew.

Guess what kids. That's bullshit too
>>
>>134845947
>yes, goy, give up this world to the jews, ehehehe
Christkikes should all be gassed tbqh
>>
>>134845297
The black pill.
>>
Candice the cuckslayer comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
>>
>>134845636
This.

Only weak men, though.

A redpill overdose on the wise turns into the green pill. Explaining politics from a historical and comparative perspective, eternal divine law etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.