[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tara Jewish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9015.jpg (87KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9015.jpg
87KB, 750x750px
Is Tara Jewish?
>>
>>134845253
Who cares
>>
Her handlers are.
>>
Yes she is (even admits it on her twitter, calling herself a x- generation holocaust survivor), and she's had many kosher people on her show.
>>
File: triss.jpg (72KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
triss.jpg
72KB, 1600x900px
Reminder to report and sage /ourgirl/ threads.
>>
She's female, so it doesn't matter if she is or isn't a Jewess, you should disregard her either way.
>>
>>134845253
Yes, as is every single remotely pro-white activist who's ever existed. This includes Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, William Pierce, and Hitler.
>>
isn't the holocaust just a giant hoax though?
>>
>>134846151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek
>>
Her grandmother is a quarter Jewish so she's like 6% Jewish.
>>
shes a scientologist.
>>
>>134846218
My issue with this video that's being posted is that he still supports Trump, and Trump is the antithesis to NatSoc.
>>
>>134846636
If her grandmother (assuming maternal) is Jewish, then she's a Jew.
>>
>>134847982
That's not how it works. If her mother is Jewish then she's Jewish and she isn't.
>>
>>134845253
ATTENTION NEWFAG CANCER AND REDDDDDITORS
ALL E-CELEB THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

SAGE
>>
>>134845253
She looks even more Jewish than Lauren Southern

>Dark brown hair
>Dark brown eye brows
>Dark brown eyes
>Aquiline nose
>Eye brows curve and eyes shaped jewish
>>
>>134846218
Why are people posting this retarded nigger?
He only gets 300 views so I'm assuming he's shilling himself here. He's getting a permban.
>>
>>134845980
>She's female, so it doesn't matter if she is or isn't a Jewess, you should disregard her either way.
Exactly.
>>
Looks Persian
>>
>>134845253
sage and let slide
is OP antifa?
yes
short on new material?
hell yes
>>
>>134845253
Has Holocaust survivor grandparents
>>
>>134849422
Link?
>>
>>134847982
>>134848165
if one of her four bilological grandparents is jewish, she can become an ((((Israeli))) citizen.
>>
She's a racist whore
>>
i don't know but she has that ugly jew nose
>>
>>134849823
Precisely-FUCK OFF ALL RACIST PIGS
>>
>>134845253
Why do you guys keep posting these cumdumps? They are equivalent to the cam whores of twitch except for politics. They know the basics of the community they are shilling to but know/believe little to none of it. Fucking hell /pol/ when the fuck did it go downhill.
>>
>>134849505
can't now. i just saw she privated her channel.
well, it was in either the vid where she talks about lauren getting banned or the vid after that. These were likely the last two on her list.
/Pol/ has cited her saying it on other occasions.
>>
File: giphy.gif (895KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
895KB, 389x259px
>>134850449
>he actually thought /pol/ wasn't 6 gorillion 20-yo virgins
>>
>>134845253
tara based af. have you seen her nazi ass twitter? god damn impregnate her now!!
>>
>>134850884
I had hope anon, I really had hope.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.