[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just dime'd on some wets.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Fuck illegal scum.png (68KB, 1314x677px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck illegal scum.png
68KB, 1314x677px
I'm going to start reporting every place and person I can think of, even the restaurants I like to eat at.

Post a screenshot of your work.
>>
File: 1494468656652.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1494468656652.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
>>134845001
What state are you in anon?
>>
this is a good idea and i appreciate your effort
>>
>>134845001
Angels camp 290 S main St, Ca 95222 Burger King 5310.i think

Its a small red town in northern California with a population of about 3000 almost all white but i swear this place hired every illegal in the county. All of them on expired visa and they arent scared to admit it.
>>
>>134845001
Reported my place of work and I still have yet to see the ICE vans roll up and do work on half our staff. I hate this fucking state.
>>
taylor farms in swedesboro new jersey

80% illegals.
They even pay them through a reloadable debit card
>>
Anywhere in Illinois.
>>
>>134845001
Post what you are listening while reporting Illegals to ICE.

>ICEd Earth - Plagues of Mexico
>>
>>134845090
Your Pepe knows
>>
File: don't you do it.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
don't you do it.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>134845001
yo don't do that, don't flood there call lines with "I saw a mexican on the street 10 mins ago"

need to send them only high quality tips. confirmed illegals with home addresses and work addresses and cell phone numbers

Do some investigative work before hand so you're just calling in with it all locked up and they just have to swoop in
>>
>>134850962
Yea this
I'm sure they already have to deal with a bunch of liberal fake-mail

Only leave high quality info they can use
Also go for big fish. Ice isn't going to bust balls for 1 illiegal, but will for a large farm employing many.
>>
>>134845001
What kind of details do they want? I live in a sanctuary city and constantly see construction workers who don't speak English and I want to report them. Will ICE come get illegals in sanctuary cites?
>>
File: speedygonzales+(6).jpg (237KB, 1441x1080px) Image search: [Google]
speedygonzales+(6).jpg
237KB, 1441x1080px
>>134845001
Don be a dick man, dont report us
>>
>>134845001
You're doing God's work anon
>>
>>134849589
DuPage west Chicago especially.
>>
>>134845001
Are you the guy who sperged out last night about being called hispanic at the drive through? If so, your story sounded extremely like a 1st year IDF soldier posting for JIDF. Thought you guys were extinct
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.