[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Morals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: sidebarimg.jpg (60KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
sidebarimg.jpg
60KB, 516x402px
As a centrist, Im getting real fucking tired that liberal morals are the norm. We need a balanced set of them, liberal and conservative morals, and schools dont help either. I remember in high school one of the retarded teachers was saying shit about hurting feelings and talking about the wage gap and whenever anybody tried to argue they got silenced. Opinions please.
>>
>>134843643
As a force of neutral when things get out of balance you must act to put them in balance.
>>
>>134843643
>Centrist
Just because they are retarded doesn't mean you aren't.
>>
>>134843745
I try to do as much as I can but none of them will listen.
>>
>>134843759
How am I retarded for believing in some aspects of both sides?
>>
>>134843643
Just call them faggots and walk away.
>>
>>134843790
Its just like makin sales buddy dont get caught up on a shitty customer, move on to more susceptible people. Just dont be lazy and only pick the low hanging fruit.
>>
>>134843901
I want them to see where Im coming from, and doing that will make them hate my beliefs even more.
>>
>>134843939
Thanks.
>>
>>134843860
Because there are more than 2 sides. Liberal vs conservative is a false dichotomy.
>>
>>134844097
Well those are the 2 I allign with the most.
>>
>>134843958
They are too closed minded to even give two shits about your opinion. If your belief even contradicts theirs then you will be considered a bigot.
>>
>>134844208
Ironic, considering they are literally being a bigot.
>>
>>134844329
Well you see Liberals are like zombies.
If they see someone with a brain, they attack it.
>>
>>134843643
>schools dont help either

They helped create a whole generation of neoreactionaries totally impervious to the played-out leftist techniques of subversion that took down the dominant Christian culture in the West. They're also better at memes than all the combined efforts of the intelligence agencies that actually have total control of their countries, which is hilarious in itself.

Saul Alinsky is one dead old cunt. Kek.
>>
>>134844595
Interesting. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>134843790
Yeah things are getting worse - social media and SJW dominance is polarizing the fuck out of people.
>>
>>134845460
Its bad. At least we dont have radical right right now.
>>
>>134843643
Liberals have no morals
>>
>>134845569
Well we do according to the SJWs - anyone that wants to limit immigration or preserve their people and culture etc is a far right extremist apparently
>>
>>134846356
Lets just overpopulate our country and lose food and money. yay!
>>
File: 1500781797496.jpg (159KB, 1013x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500781797496.jpg
159KB, 1013x537px
>>134846534

This is what they want.
>>
>>134843643
Need to find common ground between left and right on something.

This is why the CIA think wikileaks are dangerous, it could well be a unifying force.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.