[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgelords Anonymous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: ball.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
Ancap has legit become the new neckbeard ideology. Every time I discuss politics with one the argument devolves into them wanting anarchism because they are deluded enough to think that they'll be on top.

These guys put atheists to shame, why do people ever take them seriously?
>>
>>134839427
>why do people ever take them seriously?
>take them seriously?

Protip: We don't, they are edgy fucks that think that Anarchy starts with them smack-dab in the situation they are in now and only the things they dislike will change.

They don't factor in that for generations they have lived in a society with rules and laws that have protected not only them directly but their ancestors and those they interact with.

Have to deal with an AnCap fuck? Remind him that his mother could have been gang-raped for cash in an indecent proposal where she needed the cash to get out of the shithole their (((utopia))) would have left her in. Then tell them to stop LARPing and move to Somalia proper.
>>
File: 1493773238486.jpg (7KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1493773238486.jpg
7KB, 480x264px
>>134839829
>>134839427
I always love how 20 yo americans and other betas clinging to their spook of society are triggered
>>
File: saxtonhale.png (1MB, 767x609px) Image search: [Google]
saxtonhale.png
1MB, 767x609px
>>134840193
>>
File: U S A.jpg (123KB, 536x710px) Image search: [Google]
U S A.jpg
123KB, 536x710px
>>134840193
>clinging to their spook of society are triggered
>spook of society
>>
>>134839427
>Ancap has legit become the new neckbeard ideology.
I'm a neckbeard and I'm an AnSyn.
>because they are deluded enough to think that they'll be on top
Is it really all that they care about? I'd think most AnCaps are already doing well and want to keep it this way.
I don't think I'd do well in any system tbqdesu.
>>
>>134841567
>Implying most ancaps aren't underage edgelords who think they can be on top if there weren't laws against killing and rape.
>>
>>134842244
>killing and rape
That's a clear violation of the NAP though.
>>
>>134842419
Did I just catch you assuming that people are ethical?
>>
>>134842607
Dude, there would still be laws and law enforcement in AnCap. But it wouldn't come from a central state and it would be very simplified (mostly revolving around not violating the NAP). Some communities could have more complex laws. Some very little. But no one wants to live someplace where murder and rape isn't being stopped, duh.
I'm sure the expert on arguments talked a shitton about this. AnCap isn't supposed to a violent society.
I personally think it's very naive to think that large corporations and private armies wouldn't become even more powerful than governments.
>>
>>134843273
You have a good point with the private armies bit, but my biggest issue with ancap is that this has already been tried before.

In the U.S before the current constitution was established they had the articles of confederation that let state and local governments hold most of the power, things started to fall apart however when the federal government couldn't even put down a meager rebellion, not to mention tons of infighting, to the point that if they were to be invaded by a foreign power it's not entirely known if the states would band together or not.

Basically, with no strong government to centralize it all the individual states will start to infight and the confederacy will weaken until it collapses into all out war or until a central power arises.

Ancap fags don't want to acknowledge this and seem to think that even though this has been tried before, that they would do it better somehow, kind of like commies now that I think about it.
>>
>>134843880
Yeah it's hard to take it seriously.
Even if there was no infighting, the armies of each states wouldn't work together well, they'd each be concerned with protecting their stuff, not the nation as a whole.
There's one argument that war with an AnCap society would be less likely since it would mostly keep to itself and it would always be open for business and its exports would be cheap. So why conquer when you can trade on fair terms? Also the population would be very resistant since they wouldn't want to be taxed.
I wouldn't trust it though. Capitalists always collude and organize at the large scale. Eventually there are only owners and slaves. It's not possible to resist indefinitely against large economic blocs. Every remaining free enclave would yield eventually.
>>
>>134844772
Exactly, which is why when ancap's want a smaller argument I laugh and then cry, I'd rather have a government that gives me some rights (or the illusion of them at least) over a company that sees me as a literal wage slave with a personal army.
>>
File: ancapnonsense1.jpg (8KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
ancapnonsense1.jpg
8KB, 250x195px
>>
File: ancapnonsense2.jpg (89KB, 720x781px) Image search: [Google]
ancapnonsense2.jpg
89KB, 720x781px
>>
>>134839427
DEATH TO ALL ANCAPS
>>
>>134843880
No before the current constitution was the continental congress a parliamentary body ruled by the Articles of Confederation.
>>
>>134840891
American rednecks sure are known to read German philosophers.
>>
There's no "they'll be on top"
Capitalism is the ideology of harmonic interests. You serve yourself in ways that serve others, they make you rich because you're making them rich. People get rich together. To be poor in a modern society is better than to be rich in a barbaric one - more capitalism will make that ever more profoundly true. Unencumbered markets grow like crazy everywhere they're tried, and civilization conflicts have generally been won by whoever was more capitalistic, because that leads to having more resources for the conflict!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.