[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do about police brutality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31

File: americop.jpg (45KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
americop.jpg
45KB, 800x430px
What do we do about police brutality?
>>
Nothing.
War is coming.
>>
>>134833498
This. There is only brutality because cops are on edge from dealing with niggers and spics and shitskins everyday. Keep bringing in the barbarians and brutality gets worse. I will sit back and laugh, even at the whites because most love to signal how "non racist" they are.
>>
File: 1498615955754.jpg (19KB, 262x236px) Image search: [Google]
1498615955754.jpg
19KB, 262x236px
>>134833498
>ozzie poster

??
>>
>>134832860
Body cams to show good behavior as well as to crack down on bad behavior. Actual punishments for people that undeniably violate the law around use of force. Deportation for repeat offenders regardless of citizenship, ideally to reduce the number of violent people they have to confront. Ad campaign for SJW's to join police force to both knock some sense into them about the realities of black crime and also rob them of ammunition when they confront police brutality statistics. And who knows, maybe their liberal arts degree and "communication skills" will actually serve in deescalation and professional law enforcement.
>>
>>134833614
When the niggers and spics are gone they will go to pick on the whites instead.

We can't win.
>>
>>134833620
What?
>>
>>134832860
Kill all the blacks and spics. Then the police don't have to be so on guard all the time.
>>
dont act like stupid retarded chimps or crybaby you cant do that spoiled bitch sjw's and you should be fine.
maybe do what the cop says even if he is wrong then bring up your complains afterwards... when you are still alive... dont fight back or resist and get shot and then cry dindu... pretty simple
>>
File: british police.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
british police.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>134832860
American police are fine.
British """police""", on the other hand...
>>
>>134832860
nothing
>>
stop being idiots that can't follow simple directions and stop hiring pussy cops that scare too easy.
>>
>>134832860
Promote them for kiling niggers.
Demote them for killing whites.
>>
>>134832860
Stay strapped
>>
File: 1453451959949.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453451959949.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
>it's another bootlicking episode

Cops are alright, but I don't trust them just like my founding fathers wouldn't either.

Also if you ever have to call the police to deal with an emergency you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>134833614
well, that and roid rage
>>
>>134832860
It's not the 50s anymore.
People act like third world niggers now.
That's right, white people too.
I worked for twenty years in emergency services.
We need to shoot more assholes, who can't behave.
>>
>>134836383
>people act bad
>we should just shoot them

A fucking police officer, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Police burtality doesn't often take place in good places like middle america, only in places with a high density of crime (and minorities). When dealing with people who are educated though the school system to both hate and depend on the government, you have to be very aware of the beasts you really are dealing with.
>>
>>134836641
not an argument
>>
>>134832860
>What do we do about police brutality?
cop body cams
if the cop has an incident where the camera is off the cop is fired and presumed guilty.
Cops won't go into the field with a defective weapon, they shouldn't go into the field with a defective body cam.
>>
>>134832860
Deport all criminals to Somalia.
>>
File: bulliesare.png (10KB, 269x402px) Image search: [Google]
bulliesare.png
10KB, 269x402px
>>134832860
Encourage it.
>>
>>134832860
Increase it!
>>
>>134833614
We could try some experimental things, like cycling games cops to different neighbourhoods each month
>>
>>134837036
This is actually a doable plan. Though, where do we get the money for it all? No way in hell will more taxes easily be accepted.
>>
>>134832860
Cops who commit legitimate crimes need to not only lose their job but be subject to harsher sentences than a civilian would for the same crime.

I don't care what they do to violent spics and niggers, but they are not racist and will just as soon shoot a white man's dog for no reason and then tase his son into a coma. They can't be allowed to get away with that kind of shit.
>>
>>134832860
Pay bounties for hides and give them bigger guns
>>
File: 1486712468506.png (140KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486712468506.png
140KB, 500x334px
>>134832860
nothing if you're white. non-issue
>>
>>134832860
Race War so after the war is over the police will feel safe enough to not be on edge 24/7.
>>
not being a nigger has served me just fine so far.
>>
>>134832860
Absolutely nothing at all. I've been pulled over and confronted by cops many times. Literally never had an issue because if you just relax, answer all their questions and generally comply and let them do their job, you'll get off fine.

Back when i used to smoke weed I got pulled over while I had weed in my car. Cops could smell it but because I didn't argue with them, didn't arrogantly tell them "I know my rights" and listened to what they told me I did wrong, I got off and they did nothing. One of the cops took the weed.

If you get beat up by a cop it's because you're a retarded nigger who thought you could buck the system. You broke a law, didn't comply to the officer, resisted arrest, and that got exactly what was coming to you. It's not that fucking hard at all to deal with cops and only complete idiots fuck it up
>>
Why does america have such a repressive police state? I heard Many innocent are shot and killed for no reason
>>
>>134843086
We don't retard, you do. I wish our cops were more repressive here, would keep the niggers in check better
>>
>>134832860
if you don't like it, become a cop. one less stupid cop right??
>>
>>134842719
This. Fuck niggers and spics
>>
File: 1463173318083.gif (166KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463173318083.gif
166KB, 500x281px
>>134840091
>a civilian
police are civilians. what we need are motherfucking street judges.
>>
>>134832860
throw a party.
>>
File: IMG_0041.png (95KB, 690x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.png
95KB, 690x598px
>>134832860
Send in more Niggers to keep testing their patience.
>>
>>134832860
De-escalation training, police accountability, demilitarization, and just simple community work. I don't mean that in some PC lib way if the fuckers black and running around stabbing people mow em down by all means but Orwelle gets more relevant every day.
>>
>>134832860
Replace them with robots. Humans can't handle their emotions.
>>
File: 1465000386998.jpg (63KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1465000386998.jpg
63KB, 800x430px
Nigger Removal
>>
>>134843019
B-bootlicker!
>oy vey fight the system pigs in a blanket
>>
Kill all niggers

Boom, no more police brutality
>>
>>134843019
>>134843019

>Back when i used to smoke weed I got pulled over while I had weed in my car. Cops could smell it but because I didn't argue with them, didn't arrogantly tell them "I know my rights" and listened to what they told me I did wrong, I got off and they did nothing. One of the cops took the weed.

I don't think it was a good thing the cops let you go for having marijuana.

Cops aren't supposed to decide which laws get enforced or not. Cops are right-wing retards from the military. They should just enforce the law and leave out their own personal opinions. If marijuana is illegal then marijuana is illegal and they should cite/arrest you for it.

Imagine a cop is pro-life on abortion so he lets protestors block access to a clinic. Surely you wouldn't want him to do that. Cops are dumb military oafs and need to just do what the fuckin' law says and leave out their own personal beliefs while on the job.
>>
>>134832860
Rile up the Niggers.
>>
>>134844318
I live in a liberal nigger state (Massachusetts). I used to smoke but now I really don't like it but we had it decriminalized for a while and so the cops didn't take it very serious. Even though Mass is a cuck state, Boston cops are some tough motherfuckers. They have much more to deal with than fucking weed, they have savage niggers in Roxbury committing home invasions and shit. No time to process some shitty weed charge.

I agree they should enforce the law and leave out their opinions, you're right. But cops actually do get to bend the rules sometimes. For example say you're smoking in front of a building, 2 feet from the door. Technically in most places, simply smoking that cigarette is criminal smoking. Now if a cop walks buy, he is obligated by the law to cite you for criminal smoking, and give you a ticket. This is fucking retarded though, and 90% of cops who care enough to enforce this law will tell you to walk away from the entrance of the store. There are tons of dumb laws that cops are well versed on and don't need to take too seriously, but they definitely will if they're dealing with a nigger who thinks they can fuck with the cop
>Cops are dumb military oafs and need to just do what the fuckin' law says and leave out their own personal beliefs while on the job.
I disagree that they're dumb. Many are very smart. They know how to speak to outwit and manipulate criminals. Detectives are sharp as fuck too. To be a cop you need intelligence, because dumb cops don't catch criminals
>>
>>134832860
Cops are only brutal to shitbags and degenerates. If you have a run in with them thats bad, high chance you're a shitbag.
>>
>>134844758
>There are tons of dumb laws that cops are well versed on and don't need to take too seriously, but they definitely will if they're dealing with a nigger who thinks they can fuck with the cop

That in itself is a problem.
>>
>>134844902
I don't think that cops opportunistically using shitty laws like traffic violations or traffic stops to find scumbags is a problem at all.

I had a lot of fuckhead friends in high school who thought cops were the devil, thought they could fuck with cops, and thought they "knew their rights." 90% of the time these idiots would get in much more trouble than they needed to be in because they would get pulled over and act uppity to the police. The cops need to be able to show motherfuckers like that they are not above the law at all. We've got lots of niggers here in the states that would be a heck of a lot worse than they already are if they didn't fear the cops. I could care less if cops act morally ambiguous sometimes if it means they keep degenerates in check. Only fucking idiots end up in jail
>>
>>134844758

Is that law about smoking too close to a door even enforceable?

Like... do cops carry around tape measures hahaha. How the hell would they know if someone is seven feet or eight feet from a door haha.

Really that's just a law they would use to cite/arrest homeless people. The police hate the homeless.
>>
>>134845214

I find it absolutely appaling that was once an arnarcho-right wing board is now completely on board with spreading the cheeks and allowing cops to ram them in the ass, simply because Trump said, "Law and order."

Cops can and do fuck with innocent people for bullshit reasons, if you don't believe that then you've probably never had a run in with a real cop, or you've never left your basement.

Regardless of whether you're a Liberal or "Alt-Right" you should always strive for accountability and honesty in a force with has tremendous authority over each and every one of us.

It's childish to encourage police brutality and moral ambiguity, regardless of your meme opinionated stance against niggers.

Posts like this are the reason /pol/ is in the dumps.
>>
>>134845343
Some laws probably don't ever actually generate citations. They're either ways to virtue signal (look voters I'm against evil tobacco companies!!) or give people a scapegoat on why they're telling smokers to gtfo

>Get the fuck out of here with that cigarette
>sorry man, I don't personally mind but its the LAW so what can I do
>>
>>134845343
Does it matter? It's still a law. Who gives a fuck about homeless people too most of them are garbage. Like I said I live in Boston, and holy fuck homeless people are ruining the North End. They're fucking filthy, always on drugs and acting threatening, and they ruin the nicest areas of the city. Fuck them I say.

Doesn't matter whether or not you think the laws are dumb, they exist for a reason, and if you think you can do anything about it, you can't.
>>
>>134846040
You sound like a really shitty person.

Do you have any friends?
>>
>>134832860
Bring crime rates down and find a magician to turn criminals docile.
>>
>>134832860
If you kill all niggers, cops will no longer be brutal.
>>
>>134845494
>I find it absolutely appaling that was once an arnarcho-right wing board is now completely on board with spreading the cheeks and allowing cops to ram them in the ass, simply because Trump said, "Law and order."
"hurr durr we used to be X but now that there's more Y opinions the board is shit!"

Jesus I think we've found the fucking nigger here. Look man, if I wanted to sit here and type out every experience I had with cops on here especially from my fucking teens ,I could. But every single one has gone the same, I complied and was totally fine, never had an issue. The times that I've seen shit go south is when some idiot tried to act like they were above the law.

Cops are always held accountable nowadays and unfortunately there's actually a target on their heads today for no good reason at all. Disagree if you want, but you're a nigger if you think cops are out to fucking get you
>>
>>134832860
Body cameras , they increase accountability for police officers as well as citizens/criminals.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (169KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
169KB, 1024x576px
Cops can sometimes act like douches because it's their job to deal with human scum on a daily basis. Nine times out of ten all you have to do is be cool with them, be polite and courteous, and show them you're not scum, and they'll be cool with you. In the cases when they act like douches anyway, act like an adult and fucking let it go. In the exceptionally rare moments of actual police brutality, you have options. There's a system for redress and adjudication.
>>
>>134846222
>I read your posts on an image board so now I know everything about you and know your a shitty person

Don't start projecting man it will make you look like even more of a faggot than you've already made yourself appear to be. Go protest for black lives matter or some shit if my opinion bothers you
>>
File: 1500662718323.gif (1MB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500662718323.gif
1MB, 267x219px
>>134846370
>>
>>134832860
if you gave every cop permission to kill any 5 niggers, crime would be eliminated throughout the whole country
>>
>>134832860
Shoot back. They aren't that well trained.
>>
File: day of the rope.png (392KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rope.png
392KB, 816x684px
>>134832860
Hang police who get out of line.
>>
Direct all their hatred and brutality towards niggers.
>>
>>134846491
>redress and adjudication.

I'm 27 and I have no idea what these words mean.

Should I other to expand my vocabulary or will I lose friends ?
>>
>>134832860
Police ain't brutal to me. Unless they're Mexican anti-white spics, but the white cops are nice to me usually and let me go.
>>
>>134846522

That guy wasn't me. You sound like an okay guy to me.

I just didn't approve of the idea of the cops deciding which laws get enforced or not. That's not up to them, and if it were, would make a mockery out of legal system.

"Well, I don't agree with that law, so I'm just not going to enforce it."

Yeeeeah. I don't want some right-wing retards from the military having that much power. The police already have too much power IMO.
>>
>>134845494
Literally has nothing to do with letting authority ram you in the ass. For fucks sake, whats so hard to understand that EVERYWHERE has laws. The only way you will get in trouble with the police is BREAKING those laws.
>I find it absolutely appaling that was once an arnarcho-right wing board
And right here tells it all. You hate law and order. And to that extent, hate anyone who enforces it. Because of this, you have one hell of a bias that most sovereign citizen types have in that you will find anything and everything you can to hate on police.
>Cops can and do fuck with innocent people for bullshit reasons
Like this. What we have here is called confirmation bias. You filter out anything you don't want to hear, but jump out saying bullshit like "cops do fuck with people!" because other cop haters spew the same bandwagon bullshit.

If there is actual POLICE brutality. They will get fucked for it on most occasions. But being a dickbag and resisting arrest which leads you to getting tasered or slammed into the pavement is NOT police brutality. Its you being a dumbfuck.
>>
actually punish police for violations instead of show trials where the prosecutor doesn't even try. corrupt prosecutors have backroom deals with cops.
>>
>>134846782
>I just didn't approve of the idea of the cops deciding which laws get enforced or not. That's not up to them, and if it were, would make a mockery out of legal system

That's fair honestly I can understand and somewhat agree to that. They should just follow the law to a T, it makes more sense
>>
File: kys my dude.jpg (38KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
kys my dude.jpg
38KB, 570x319px
>>134846398
>Disagree if you want, but you're a nigger

You keep flinging the word nigger around as if it's supposed to mean anything. Seems to me anyone you don't like, or has a different opinion than you, is a nigger.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a cop yourself, seeing as you enjoy licking their balls.

>>134846522
>go protest for black lives matter or some shit if my opinion bothers you

Here we go again with the nigger shit. I think some of you guys need to go outside and see the sunlight every once in a while, as far as I can tell you are just a LARPing basement dweller who has never actually lived in the real world.

Not all police are bad, that's true, you'd be retarded to not understand that, but to not only praise murder but call for more of it is absolutely terrible, and that's how I can tell what kind of cold, sad, and demented person you are.

Niggers should be deported, yes, but calling for their outright murder is fucking pathetic, and reflects terribly on you as a person, enjoy hell, nigger.
>>
Make sure it's reserved only for stopping brutal criminals.
>>
>>134843086
How'd you get past the firewall?
>>
>>134832860
by not resisting arrest for one.
>>
>>134846802
>If there is actual POLICE brutality. They will get fucked for it on most occasions. But being a dickbag and resisting arrest which leads you to getting tasered or slammed into the pavement is NOT police brutality. Its you being a dumbfuck.

By God the groupthink is getting strong here, hate to call it but I'm pretty sure you're from Reddit.

There are countless stories of corruption, and corruption I dealt with myself, being wrongfully imprisoned for years, and I tell you that most of them are true.

I'm not a retard like you and look at things in black and white, of course not all cops are bad, but there are sure as shit a lot of bad ones, and then need to be reprimanded, not encouraged by amoral fedora clowns like >>134846522
>>
File: 45acp.png (185KB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
45acp.png
185KB, 834x600px
>>134832860
>>
>>134846942
>You keep flinging the word nigger around as if it's supposed to mean anything. Seems to me anyone you don't like, or has a different opinion than you, is a nigger.
Not really you just remind me of a lot of the niggers I have listened to IRL who have an irrational hatred for cops. You're probably someone who watched their scumbag father get dragged away by cops after they caught him for an armed robbery on your 5th birthday or something, he resisted arrest and got the fuck beaten out of him and now you hate cops after seeing dear old dad get taken to jail by them. Get over it man.
>Here we go again with the nigger shit. I think some of you guys need to go outside and see the sunlight every once in a while, as far as I can tell you are just a LARPing basement dweller who has never actually lived in the real world.
Projection, but I've already told you I've dealt with cops before, and to add to that, I have police officers in my family, but that wont matter to you
>Niggers should be deported, yes, but calling for their outright murder is fucking pathetic, and reflects terribly on you as a person, enjoy hell, nigger.
Not calling for their murder. I just see these niggers get killed by cops after not complying and resisting arrest (and usually assaulting the cop) and I am disgusted that people blame the cops for the actions of the fucking idiot low-life criminals who get themselves killed
>>
>>134832860
I'd personally like to see a little more desu.
>>
File: 1476069927144.jpg (27KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1476069927144.jpg
27KB, 343x343px
>>134847243
>There are countless stories of corruption, and corruption I dealt with myself, being wrongfully imprisoned for years, and I tell you that most of them are true.
> being wrongfully imprisoned for years,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THE CRIMINAL SCUM SHOWS HIS TRUE FACE

Oh my god I knew you were either a nigger, white trash, or someone who had gone to jail. Of course this ends up being true. You hate cops because you probably were a degenerate at one point and got in trouble and now you blame your failure of a life on law enforcement.
>>
Niggers are the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6INhImanM
>>
>What do we do about 'police brutality'
Don't act like a nigger when police are asking basic shit
Stop shouting "I'm not resisting" as you resist arrest
Stop thinking that just because you're from a ghetto or trailer park you can't get shot
Stop acting like you are free from consequence when you break the law, and then act like a clueless victim when you're caught like the dumb-ass you are

>What to do about police brutality
Body cameras
Crack down on legitimate police corruption and bribery
Crack down on legitimate racism while not painting all cops in the same light
Make controlled substances legal, but keep public intoxication as a warrant for arrest
Remove outdated drug-testing methods
Harsher punishments for inflicting serious injury without obvious provocation
Mandatory partners with regular partner-swapping to prevent collusion between corrupt officers
>>
>>134847243
>By God the groupthink is getting strong here, hate to call it but I'm pretty sure you're from Reddit.
The fucking irony of this statement. What does that even have to do with conversation?
>There are countless stories of corruption, and corruption I dealt with myself, being wrongfully imprisoned for years, and I tell you that most of them are true.
How exactly do you think because you may have experienced it (won't say either way because I don't know the case details) that suddenly all the stories you hear are automatically true? Not to say that they are infallible. But its hilariously bullshit that you think just because YOU, a single person among 320 million people in America, had a bad experience (which by the way if you actually spent jail time, meant you had more issue with the COURT than law enforcement) it suddenly means any and all stories are not true, despite almost all the high profile cases in the recent years have been complete bullshit. Because I can do the same thing and say in my 26 years I have been alive, I have never, not even once, had any interaction with the police outside of good ones.
>I'm not a retard like you and look at things in black and white
Coulda fucking fooled me, because your dick is so hard from anti-cop rhetoric that you are blinded by the fact that almost your entire post was ironic and hypocritical.
>but there are sure as shit a lot of bad ones, and then need to be reprimanded, not encouraged
And I fully agree. And the ones who DO commit these are almost always properly punished. There will always be those who get away with shit, but that applies to both sides of the fence and thats where the problem starts. You don't see shit targeting actual offenders. You just see blanket threads like this exact one we are posting in, where sovereign citizens flock to and express their extremely biased one sided rhetoric. So of course you will find people with the opposing views.
>>
>>134848121

This.
>>
File: dkasl31.gif (857KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
dkasl31.gif
857KB, 240x228px
>>134847465
>I have police officers in my family, but that wont matter to you

And here we see the bias coming full circle.

First off, you called me out here
>>134846522 for judging you based on your retarded and inane posts, yet in every. single. post. you've managed to do the same in judging me, as if disagreeing with you, or disagreeing with the status quo makes me a liberal nigger. What a fucking idiot.

>I just see these niggers get killed by cops after not complying and resisting arrest (and usually assaulting the cop) and I am disgusted that people blame the cops for the actions of the fucking idiot low-life criminals

First of all, take off your rose tinted glasses where every cop is a hero and every nigger is to blame, which probably comes from your familial bias. You neglect the facts that a lot of times cops start shit just so they can fill up their quota, and pick on ordinary people.

I had crack planted on me and was sent to jail for 3 and a half years based on a prior dispute with a judge, by a cop, yet I'm not biased against them for doing that, as I can understand that the cop who planted it on me was a bad one, yet not all ones are bad.

But you are continually advocating for the cops to have LESS supervision and LESS accountability, one which will ultimately lead to ruin, now if you can't understand the implications of that then you need to stop talking to me and go to yahoo answers instead, where you can argue with people of your intelligence level.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>134832860
Nothing
>>
File: 1488723859893.jpg (64KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488723859893.jpg
64KB, 500x400px
>>134848335
>prior dispute with a judge
care to elaborate?
>>
>>134847243
what did you do anon?
>>
>>134834804
britain is a lost cause unless london is nuked. then there is chance
>>
cops get brutalized by black people more then cops brutalize black people by far.
>>
>>134847717
>don't judge me from my internet posts
>judges the same person he told not to judge from his internet posts

It's been a displeasure talking to a fucking idiot like you.

>>134848158
>suddenly all the stories you hear are automatically true?

Notice how I said "most", 'tard.

>which by the way if you actually spent jail time, meant you had more issue with the COURT than law enforcement

It was a corrupt judge that worked with a cop to have crack planted on me for an unrelated incident, that incident being my step-fathers rape of my sisters. Obviously that would place them on equal footing.

>express their extremely biased one sided rhetoric.

In what way am I biased? For someone who has dealt with an obscene amount of corruption in the state I still advocate moderation, I don't hate cops, I simply want them to have increased accountability.

Seems to me that you are just fighting me because I hurt your feelings, and for that I don't apologize.
>>
>>134848643
hmm...I would ally with the celts and ask them to temporarily rule over you as they were there before you Roman scum showed up.
>>
Start shooting back in true cases of brutality or excessive force. Teach them in a language they understand
>>
File: 1398663804724.jpg (61KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1398663804724.jpg
61KB, 500x615px
>>134832860
Serious answer? Consider making their positions part time with other civil service jobs. Police officers spend their entire shifts responding to people on the worst day of their lives. If officers spent half of their time in law enforcement and half on, say, the parks department, parade planning, changing streetlight bulbs, etc. we could have a more holistic civil service that sees the best and worst of working for the sake of the polis. Think the Roman Cursus Honorum tailored for our modern society.
>>
>>134848485

Posted this on /lit/ a few days ago.

"My Mother's Ex-Husband (my Step-Dad) and my Mother were going to court due after discovering from both my sisters that he sexually abused them as children. It wasn't until my older sister went to therapy that she even remembered any of it (they mentally blocked it), meanwhile my younger sister was still a child and being abused, they were able to collect semen samples from her vag and match it with Step-Dad's DNA.

We all went to court in his county, where the abuse happened at the time, we couldn't go to court outside of it because the events didn't happen in that court.

We get to court, our attorny showed up late to the proceedings, and the judge used that as a basis TO DISMISS OUR FUCKING CASE right then and there, without looking over any of the evidence.

I had a little bit of a breakdown and told him I was going to take him to court on counts of corruption, bad mistake.

Half a week later a cop pulls me over for speeding (literally only 5 mph over on a county road) and plants crack in my car, goes on to say he found me with it.

Go to court with that same sniffling smiling ratty piece of shit judge, he sentences me to five years in prison for possession of 5g of crack.

I urged my Mom to take this all to state court, but we had no fucking money, we were broke, I was just sent to jail on false charges, and my sisters were loons.

So I started reading the Bible, and here I am."
>>
File: cop.jpg (38KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
38KB, 534x401px
post warning signs?
>>
>>134848335
>You neglect the facts that a lot of times cops start shit just so they can fill up their quota, and pick on ordinary people.

You act like this an epidemic. It's not pal. I hate to tell you that. This is the same narrative that EVERYONE in the anti-police crowd pushes. That normal everyday people are constantly being harassed by the cops, the most evil entity in the world.
>I had crack planted on me and was sent to jail for 3 and a half years based on a prior dispute with a judge, by a cop, yet I'm not biased against them for doing that, as I can understand that the cop who planted it on me was a bad one, yet not all ones are bad.
>prior dispute with a judge
That cop shouldn't have planted the crack on you, but you honestly sound like someone who was a degenerate at one point and probably deserved to end up in prison. Don't know what you did but if you ended up in jail, I find it very hard to believe that you are actually an innocent soul who dindu nuffin and got fucked by the system for no reason. I have a sneaky feeling you're leaving out details.
>But you are continually advocating for the cops to have LESS supervision and LESS accountability, one which will ultimately lead to ruin, now if you can't understand the implications of that then you need to stop talking to me and go to yahoo answers instead, where you can argue with people of your intelligence level.
I'm not advocating for less supervision. I think they're fine right now. Your side is the one advocating for much more supervision to the point that you are hindering the jobs of the people who protect our country. If you're given an inch you will take a mile and we shouldn't let some faggots who hate personal vendettas with the police jeopardize our public safety
>>
>>134832860
Hey /pol

Just stopping in to remind you all that the western legal system has already decided you are all criminals and treated your fathers as such randomly. Half of you have been taught to hate and betray your own fathers by lying cheating women, who destroyed your childhoods and your fathers for a little cash and because they were bored. A reminder that police and those who work in prisons are part of a for profit industry based on criminalising men and fathers and that you are all on here dribbling on about natsoc and communism without realising the knock could come on your door and put you in jail or take away you children for the rest of your life just based on a few words from a woman. Always remember that any man who works as in the police, courts or prisons supporting this system and making money from it should be shunned by other men and considered an enemy, a traitor and a subhuman.
>>
>>134832860
Let 'em continue to kill nignogs and spics. No issues really.
>>
>>134832860
Sometimes I think I'd enjoy being a cop. But then I remember how bad it is for them now. They're getting more cucked by the day. Being a cop prior to the early 90s probably wasn't too shabby.
>>
>>134848737
>It's been a displeasure talking to a fucking idiot like you.

How many times did you get raped in prison? Did it hurt? Is the reason you love niggers so much because you had a big black boyfriend in jail?
>>
>>134848897
Thats what you get for being mexican.
>>
File: 1470111714655.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470111714655.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>134832860
Stop acting like a fucking nigger.
>>
File: SHOOP.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOP.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>134849004
>That cop shouldn't have planted the crack on you, but you honestly sound like someone who was a degenerate at one point and probably deserved to end up in prison.

So because I want police accountability and you got family in the squad I'm a degenerate and deserved it? Kys my dude

>This is the same narrative that EVERYONE in the anti-police crowd pushes.

No, it's not.

I'm done replying to you, you are too fucking stupid.
>>
>>134848897
What fucking state do you live in that this happened? Most of the injustice you suffered was from the fucking judge you nigger, the cop just did his dirty work

But for some reason your hatred is focused on the police.
>>
>>134843019
While i generally agree it's not always the case. I'm white and i got beat up by a cop for hanging out on my friends roof. We were allowed to be up there and once I saw the cop (someone called) I walked over to him with my arms in the air saying "Yes sir" Had like 4 of his cops friends standing there just watching.
>>
>>134849418
Can you please just answer my last question? Did you have a black boyfriend in jail? Also thats fucked up what happened about your sisters man, but you should probably put down the crack pipe, that isn't a good way to cope
>>
>>134832860
Give them a raise!
>>
>>134832860
Ramp it up
>>
File: 1500503276214.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500503276214.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
Copfag here. Ask me anything
>>
>>134851489
A/s/l ??
>>
File: celtic pride.png (87KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
celtic pride.png
87KB, 500x297px
>>134848750
>celts
>>
>>134848897
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>134851489
do you enjoy killing niggers?
>>
>>134851489
are niggers as bad as they stories say. I feel like the underling niggers if you talked to them in a secure environment would like cops.
>>
Get rid of the government, live by the NAP and allow open carry.
>>
>>134851489
how do you like your eggs?
>>
File: 1496153350891.jpg (22KB, 298x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496153350891.jpg
22KB, 298x441px
>>134848335
>had crack planted on me
provide proof nigger
> was sent to jail for 3 and a half years based on a prior dispute with a judge, by a cop
arguing with authority without a lawyer's help will get you put in jail 10/10 times
>>
>>134851845
Before I became a cop I always saw crime stats in books showing that blacks commit a statistically higher number of crimes than whites. These same books would then spend chapters trying to explain these numbers away as racist.

I do believe that blacks possibly have a biological condition which makes them more likely to commit violent crime. To what extent this exists I couldn't tell you. No one will study it in ernest because "das racist."

In my almost two years as the police I have noticed that biological factors aside, it's mainly a class issue. Blacks behave the way they do because their culture is shit, and promotes degeneracy. But so do whites, and Mexicans.

Poverty is a correlation but not a causation for crime. People don't commit crime because they are black, or because they are poor. But because there two cross sections do not promote a traditional value system.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
>>134832860
>Be American
>Hear something violent happening, call Police
>Get shot by said Police.

I guess you shouldn't call Police now.
>>
File: Melow.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Melow.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>134846370
Oh Belarus, we should marry again
>>
File: 1495651012636.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1495651012636.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>134832860
Say "hello officer may I help you?"
The only people who get their faces slammed to the pavement are faggots who give them trouble. Treat them with respect and they won't snap at you for having to put up with perp #43232533 shitty attitude that day.
Kind of like if every day someone came to your work and started harassing you, you'd get real tired of shit real quick too.
>>
**serious fag alert***

Figure out which cops are retarded enough to think a gun and a badge justifies a god complex and politely fire them without benefits
>>
>>134834804
STOP! OR ILL YELL! STOP! AGAIN!
>>
>>134846222
you sound like a worthless cunt bleeding heart faggot lefty who believes that anyone who holds a different opinion is a nazi.
do you even have testicles?

the "homeless" are a nuisance
anyone who argues otherwise hasnt ever had to deal with these scum.

they lounge about panhandling and stinking up the city, they crap in the streets like pajeet and expect everyone to empathize with their "plight" which they brought upon themselves.

most of them are either drunk or on meth, crack or heroin, and they always have cash for that, yet never find the $1 they need to viusit a coin laundry or bathe at the MANY shelters that have been built for their use.

"homeless" shelters invariably become filthy degenerate pits of filth and decay, where bums shoot up or smoke meth 24/7 and those who have simply fallen on hard times dare not go.

the "homeless" are parasites.
they should be exterminated.
>>
File: how_to.png (85KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
how_to.png
85KB, 251x226px
>>134832860
>>
>>134847243
> wrongfully imprisoned...
> committed a crime, was convicted and sent to prison for it
> still insists the crime wasnt REALLY a crime...
http://fox40.com/2016/03/01/critics-push-back-against-bait-bike-program/

you part of the "pushback from the community"?
niggers are always mad when they get caught red handed.
its easy to protest the bait bike program faggot, STOP STEALING BIKES!
you have a stolen bike in your "crib" right now dont you?
>>
>>134832860
Don't break the law
>>
>>134848485
> dat crack wuz planted!!
> dem judgez be tryina git muh black azz!
> datt video tape of me slanging crack aint shit ! i gots to get muh money on fo muh babbymommaz!
> dem 20 bindles of crack in muh house aint shit nigga! iz juzt hollin it fo muh homey
> sho i gotz 20 priors fo slangin crack but themz all planted 2!
> sheeeeiiit...
>>
>Be white
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (12KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
12KB, 190x266px
Kill cops.
>>
>>134832860
easy, just redirect their brutally for use against (((pedophiles)))
>>
Take away their power, scale back the state, you get rid of moochers coming over here with less or no welfare state to bring our quality of life down, make americans rugged again self reliant tough. It solves all problems, when the gov fears the people, there is liberty
>>
>>134852162
sauce for pic?
>>
all non whites should run at cops pointing a cellphone at them
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.