[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've 30 seconds to defend this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: US_Wealth_Inequality_-_v2.png (48KB, 728x500px) Image search: [Google]
US_Wealth_Inequality_-_v2.png
48KB, 728x500px
You've 30 seconds to defend this.
>>
>>134832668
>BE AMERILARD
>GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO JEWS
TOPKEK
>>
>>134832897
>Tfw i unironically agree with a leaf
Do i kms now, /pol/?
>>
>>134832668
The wasteful excess of our people is killing the planet. Yes, we could increase production if demand was increased by wealth redistribution, but all this would do is exacerbate our current problems. People would just buy more useless crap they don't need and it would pollute our planet and contribute to global warming which will kill us all.
>>
File: 1500950129623.png (44KB, 728x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500950129623.png
44KB, 728x500px
>>134832668
>>
>>134833216
>i-it's ok that 1% got 50% of the wealth and the 50% rest can starve with 5% because earth will be polluted!

There is more cuckoldry in your message than in my blacked folder.
>>
>>134833378
>50% of the USA is nigger

it's 13%
>>
>>134833508
No one is starving though. "Poor" people have iphones and xboxes and flat screens.
>>
>>134833837
50 millions are on food stamps.

And the they doesn't own a house, can't afford proper education or healthcare.
>>
>>134834725
>he thinks niggers, spics and rural and suburban retards give 2 fucks about education

wew lad
>>
>>134832668
This can be a bit misleading. If the bottom 25% are 50,000 in debt and the 25-50% range have 50,000, it cancels out and looks like they bottom 50% have zero when graphed like this.
>>
>>134834901
state-forced quality education is the only way to make sure their niggers, spics, rural sons became productive members of the society. Their childrens deserve a chance.

Free university in europe permit to the children of the poorest class to leave their misery
>>
>>134832668
Would you rather live in:
A_ A very inequal society where 1% of the people have 50% of the wealth. With a GDP of 1.000.000
B_ A very equal society where the wealthiest men don't ever make more that 10 times the minimum wage. With a GDP of 10.000
If you choose B you didn't got it. Wealth inequality is a bad meme that does not accurately represents the living standards for the majority of the population.
>>
>>134835480
Obviously you've never met niggers, spics and rural and suburban retards. Books are like kryptonite to these subhumans. Many of them believe that the Earth is flat.

Don't waste any resources on them. They're only good for ultra low-IQ, menial work.
>>
>>134835787
or Z: societies that are rich and quit egalitarian where everyone is rich, educated, happy like the nordic countries and their politic modele?
>>
>>134835952
The "nordic modele" has a corporate tax halve of that in the U.S and little to no unions/labour laws.Yes they have a strong public sector on healthcare and education. They harvest the wealth of the free market and spend it efficiently. And this is only due to a culture of austerity that has roots on very specific historical and geographical conditions. Wich is why their welfare states are starting to collapse with the refugee crisis.
If you think the USA can somewhat magically turn into Scandinavia you would be ignoring all the infinite complexities regarding human societies. The minutr we start impmementing anything remotely like it, with our corrupt politicians, niggers and illegals, barely educated populace, unscrupulous corporate giants, etc. The whole system would collapse.
>>
>>134832668
Parrot distribution
>>
>>134837806
Pareto distribution
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.