[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kid Rock General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kidrock-inrockwetrust.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kidrock-inrockwetrust.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
ITT: We get this fucker elected to the senate in 2018.

>Robert "Kid Rock" Ritchie is currently four points ahead of democrat incumbent Debbie Stabenow in the first poll of the election.
https://delphianalytica.org/2017/07/24/kid-rock-ahead-in-hypothetical-matchup-with-debbie-stabenow-large-number-of-voters-are-undecided/

Official site:
https://www.kidrockforsenate.com/
>>
>>134830791
Ive tried 4 times to make an election thread and these shills keep sliding it. Have a bump
>>
File: 1499466058475.gif (71KB, 531x414px) Image search: [Google]
1499466058475.gif
71KB, 531x414px
>>134830791
Bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WMFCKBSXrw
We can't let this sexist misogynist get into the Senate.
>>
>>134830791
I would very much enjoy this.
>>
>>134830791
It's fuckin' nothing. please delte this thread
>>
Bmup
>>
YOU CAN ROLL WIT ROCK OR YOU CAN SUCK MAH DICK
>>
I fought in the meme wars for a full 12 month tour.

I'm getting too old for this. You young lads, carry the torch, and carry it far
>>
>>134830791
Only in america would Trump be president, Arnold be the governor of cali, and kid rock being on the senate.

You lot are so far gone.
>>
>>134831766
lmfao this would be great
>>
Bawidaba mufuckas
>>
>>134832955
Says the country of cucks that gave Maoris their own political party and continues selling itself out to the Chinese.

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, we think you guys are fucking idiots and do not want to be anything like you? Same goes for your faggot Aussie butt buddies.
>>
>>134832885

No problem, i have a 1GB folder so far, too early to drop them all, but by looking around here, that son of a bitch is already elected without help. Fun to help though :)
>>
>>134833304
You can think we're idiots all you want. The fact is, you ARE idiots. The stats speak for themselves.

Despite having the biggest economy in the world and one of the wealthiest middle classes, you are still miles behind most 1st world countries in terms of education.

But you got some sick guns and shit aye bro. You smart.
>>
File: BLACK PEOPLE.jpg (104KB, 426x519px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK PEOPLE.jpg
104KB, 426x519px
>>
File: 1500426546839.jpg (90KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500426546839.jpg
90KB, 700x394px
>>134830791
>>
>>134832955
even so, when we whistle, you squat. how's that feel? being in pawn to somebody you are so certain is less intelligent than you? hmm? don't bite the hand that feeds you, m8
>>
>>134835802
So let me get this straight. You agree that you are stupid, but then try and counter that with a point that is incorrect.

Leaving only the fact that you are stupid.

Good job, american.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.