[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf? Why are there so many more mudslimes in the US?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So I just went to the mall after not going there for a while (I live in the bay area so libshit central, but still).

Anyways, I go to the Target attached to the mall and I go to get food at their food stand, and there's only one guy working there. I initially think he's Italian as he looks Mediterranean.

There's a big wait as some beaners make a big order in front of me. The guy seems to take his time in preparing food, and he doesn't seem to understand English well. When I finally get to the front of the line, all the mini pizzas with pepperoni are out so I ask for a grilled cheese. He says "No, don't have" and I assume he means they're out of stock, so I ask him for a pretzel sandwich instead and he says the same thing. At this point I'm doubting it because I think he's not even able to make it, as the beaner family asked for French fries and I noticed he put them in the oven and after a little time asked them if it was okay with the amount they were cooked (they were still white and looked partially frozen). He ended up putting them back in the oven and cooking them slightly longer before taking them out and putting salt on them (after asking if they wanted salt), yet they still didn't look golden brown.

Pt 1
>>
I probably should've just left at this point but I was pretty hungry for not eating all day. So I then ask for him to put a pepperoni pizza in the oven (he says the wait is 6 minutes). When the time finally comes to getting my food, I ask him for the combo deal with breadsticks and a 22oz drink. He says he doesn't understand and he doesn't seem to know how to work the register, and I even point him to the menu where it advertises the deal, and he looks bewildered. I tell him just to ring it up and the price thankfully checks out to about what it should be, but he just doesn't charge for the drink. Otherwise I would've probably chimped out and left.

Anyways, I take a look at his nametag: "Aamer".

Then when I'm leaving the store I see like a total of four hijabs and their owners' many kids and I'm wondering, when did mudslimes invade? I thought chinks were taking over, not mudshits. Are libshits allowing them to illegally take refuge or something? This area used to not have them, and how can they afford to go to the mall? Bay area is fucking expensive, there's no way they're here legitimately with enough cash to go to these places (I even saw one outside a Mollie Stones elsewhere, which is a ritzy grocery store).

Pt 2
>>
Anyways, I just want to know if this is the case elsewhere in the US, or if it's just in Commiefornia, or especially the bay area.
>>
Research for Hamtramck+muslim in youtube.
Hamtramck, Michigan. They are concentrated in specific areas
>>
>>134831373
Yeah but how are their numbers drastically increasing? There are lots more adults which means they don't just breed more, but actually immigrate. So they're coming from Michigan to here, then? Wouldn't they be more at home where they come from?
>>
>>134827565
Deenald Kloomftull allowed the State Dept to lift all quantitative restrictions on how many """""" refugees""""""" America will take. Seeing as Zog loves sand wars you will continue to get more and more rag heads.
>>
My city has seen a large influx of them in the past few years. Pisses me off. I swear to fucking god 90% of the close call incidents I have had in traffic the past few years have been some stupid muslim bitch wearing a burka/hijab. That shit should be illegal when driving. It's basically a set of horse blinders totally obstructing their peripheral vision.
>>
>>134827565
There's been a big resettlement program going on for a few years. I organized a multiday phonebombing about it when it was in the news. A lot is happening through religious """charities"""

Apparently they've also been just fling them in 1k-10k week last I heard on charter planes. I live in one of the designated muzzie zones and it went from like the odd old couple running a kekbab shop who had been here for years to headscarves being normal to see.

It's all part of the set up for WWIII to turn everybody but the Jews into nihilist atheists so then they can install a global fake gaian religion for the mixed masses before transitioning into the Jew World Order and then really ramping up the population cull.
>>
>>134833689
Yeah I really hate the Zionist secret Luciferians pushing Islam against us to sow hate and discontent against classical religion.
>>
>>134827987
I live in blue university town. We have a few refugees from Sudan and they carry their grocery baskets on their head. Apart from the stupidity of those actions they sort of blend in since we're in the black belt
>>
>>134827987
In my home town there's lot of Albanians. I even dated one, but she wasn't practicing.
>>
>>134834396
Sup, LA
>>
>>134835683
I actually live in the south
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.