[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the sapmi white? Most of you wont know what I am talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Are the sapmi white?

Most of you wont know what I am talking about but I would conisder them white. They are thouroughly bred by scandinavians and their only heritage is the rights we give them. They have gotten all the rights they asked for such as certain fishing righrs, and rights to herd reindeer and they are happy with that. Also they are all mostly blonde and blue eyed, though they have a slightly more higher percent of being otherwise. I have never seen any Sami Lives Matter.

When the day of the meme comes I think they should be alowed to exist.

I know the muslim incursion is the problem but its an interesting thought experiment.
>>
Look pretty white to me
>>
>implying that the day of weaponized nihilism and autism will not bring death to all
>>
>>134821108
They are racially white in my opinon, but they used to be more mongolian or finnish looking bit that has MOSTLY dissappeared. They are just keeping their mongolian culture as a meme and to get more benefits (but not in a way that hurts us since I dont want the rights to her reindeer in lapland.)
>>
>>134820916
White people is a meme. Everyone might as well be white.
>>
If that's not white, nothing is. (In before...)
>>
>>134821797
You're probably right but I think you know what I mean.
>>
No scandis here tonight? Want to know what you think.
>>
>>134820916
slide thread.

dont respond

this is an old meme
>>
>>134823188
I dont usually go to pol, even though agree with many of your opinions. Sincerely doubt this is a meme. Its a literal non issue on the global scale. How the fuck could this be a meme?
>>
>>134820916

>Fair skin
>Caucasoid facial features
>Light color eyes

I don't know what any autistic SS racial identification chart says, but the girl in your pic is pretty damn white.

10/10 would raise reindeer and praise Tengri with.
>>
File: tumblr_oogtcv6bDK1v5sfhvo1_500.jpg (61KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oogtcv6bDK1v5sfhvo1_500.jpg
61KB, 499x750px
>>134820916
Looks like a Hungarian.
>>
>>134821797
Stop projecting jew
>>
>>134823900
Its just confusing because they were mostly black haired and asianish until the late 1800s. Now just a few are. Good they got BLEACHED
>>
>>134821257
fate of autism is the joy of memes
>>
>>134824399
I am fine with them desu. Just put their shitty language up on some roadsigns, let them do the reindeer stuff and whatever else goes on up there. I live in Jämtland near the fells, about 30 minutes away from a Sami village and honestly could not care less. I like their nice stuff, like knives, and art. Rather have 100 more of those then 1 more nigger, tho i'd rather not have to choose.
>>
File: IMG_2898.jpg (183KB, 582x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2898.jpg
183KB, 582x1024px
>>134823900
Look at pictures of them near the end of summer and you'll change your mind. They brown up like beaners, definitely more than a simple tan.
>>
File: TotallyWhite.jpg (159KB, 859x828px) Image search: [Google]
TotallyWhite.jpg
159KB, 859x828px
The Finnic ones like the Skolt and Inari are so interbred with Finns, they're white. The Sea Saami are more Inuit looking.
>>
>blonde hair
>blue/grey eyes
>white skin
You are white even though you have mongolian admixture and slant eyes.
I would take such a Sami woman over a black-haired, brown-eyed southern European woman any day.
>>
they white like me

my ancestors )))
>>
Is there much intermarriage between Sami/Laps and the Scandis or Finns?

Asking for a friend
>>
File: IMG_7981.jpg (128KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7981.jpg
128KB, 640x426px
this is what i believe
>>
>>134827689
Skolt grandmother, regular Finn grandfather.
>>
mixed Eskimos looks like shit
>>
>>134820916

You could figure it out by studying their genetics, it's not hard to tell

Most of these weird little semi-indigenous groups have very feeble demographics and consequently they don't particularly matter

an exception can be carved out if needed, assuming their numbers aren't too high
>>
>>134827689
Yes, at least in northern Sweden.
>>
>>134820916
Girl in the pic looks anime white
Like the perfect Eurasian
>>
File: 1500413187986.jpg (51KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500413187986.jpg
51KB, 600x434px
>>134820916
Are the native to Europe, with Neanderthal dna? Then they are white.
>>
>>134820916
aren't they sort of related to Siberian ethnic Eskimo types or something they have been there in Scandinavian since before you lot which oddly enough is my lot. The Germanic tribes were the usurpers. The girl is beautiful - eating reindeer balls, I dunno...
>>
Duh anon DEY WHITER DAN US
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.