[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women not funny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>>
>>134819547
That lack life experience that gives them comedic preservative.
Women don't realize how much men shelter them.
>>
They cry like pussies and get pats on the back instead of bottling up their pain.
>>
Women can be funny just not when their trying to be funny about being women
>>
>>134819547
Patriarchy.
Itchy tampons.
The list goes on and on
>>
>>134819547
Comedy take an intelligence to understand the world around you and make observations about it.
>>
File: 1500688379038.jpg (116KB, 1394x434px) Image search: [Google]
1500688379038.jpg
116KB, 1394x434px
>>134819547

A few weeks ago I went to see open mic night at Houston's Improv that l didnt even want to go to and some innocent looking white lady got on stage saying her number 1 fantasy was to stand in the middle of 12 guys, blow them each, get cummed all over, snort the jizz off her arm, cough the cum up after it flushes through her nasal cavity, gargle it like mouthwash, then swish it between her teeth. All before they fuck her asshole, creampie, pull out, then stand over her as she cries tears of their cum, pisses their cum, sneezes their cum, then discover her blood has been replaced with their cum before jacking their dicks off and aiming their cumshots in her coffee.

Where did it go wrong?
>>
>betas and omegas have to learn to be funny in order to get laid
>women just have to play coy then lie in their backs
>men are more intelligent, on avg
>men are more curious and seek answers through comedy
>>
what fuels your hate for woman buddy?
>>
>>134819547
Because they dont make jokes, they just bitch and try to make it seem like they are joking.
>>
They are funny but you won't know becuase you're a kissless virgin.
>>
File: amy-schumer-49.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
amy-schumer-49.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>134820274
For example
>>
Humor involves mockery. If a woman is being mocked, she loses her sexual attractiveness - on the other hand, if she loses her sexual attractiveness she becomes a mockery.
>>
>>134819547
Humor require and element of crassness. Women have never been good at being Crass because its against their nature. And any women that is Crass is off putting.
>>
>>134819547
The leaf has a point. Women comedians generally suck. The only one I can think of ATM that made me laugh was an old recording of Moms Mabley, and that's because she had life experience.

We will rake you last as reward.
>>
>>134819547
because comedy is the opposite of everything a woman is supposed to be.
women are graceful,comedy is clumsy
women are dumb,comedy is witty
etc.etc.
>>
>>134819547
Many reasons.

A prominent one is that humor requires original thought or creativity.
Women are herd-minded, so that goes right out the window.
>>
The only jokes they know consist of "muh vagina". I knew a girl in sixth grade that was actually pretty funny,though,but those are very rare.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.