[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, if this flamboyant fucking faggot motherfucker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Giant(((Faggot))).jpg (58KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
Giant(((Faggot))).jpg
58KB, 920x537px
Alright guys, if this flamboyant fucking faggot motherfucker is telling Hillary to take the blame, the Russian narrative must be going the fuck down, hard. Literally a week or two after the dems get their "smoking" gun, this faggot is saying throw in the towel... This and their ((("new"))) message...

They are so fucked, I'm so excited. I can't wait for this faggot to die.
>>
>>134818429
Mueller is getting closer to the Russian involvement and it's not the sitting administration...
>>
File: 1496245610067.jpg (264KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496245610067.jpg
264KB, 800x600px
>>134818429

They checked the polling and saw the Russian collusion is only helping Trump.
>>
>>134818429
>I can't wait for this faggot to die.

he's an appalling excuse for a human being, the way he applauded the ATF for killing women and children really shocked me

he showed no compassion at all
>>
>>134818553
>not knowing the difference between attempted interference and collusion
>>
>>134818429
Idk what to think of Schumer. He says CLINTON Russia is crap. Now the Shareblue bots are going. BUt CHuck... The patriarchy...Privilege... sexism... 234 years... Most competent candidate
ever... we nasty women...

I just don't know anymore..
>>
>>134818429
Schumer is the man who truly runs the show in the USA.
>>
>>134818429
i fucking hate this subhuman, phony, piece of shit. and his fat cunt of a cousin, or however the fuck theyre related. gas pls
>>
>>134818553
This. Investigations will be opened on Hillary soon and chucky knows it, thus saying it was her fault they lost and they need to move on with this "new message". Its over for you faggot dems, you are fucked now.
>>
>>134818978
Waco were niggers, spics and white trash following a false prophet so killing them was a good deed with a delightful bonus of fucking up the Renocrats. I'm glad it happened.

Stop seeing everything as a battle between good and evil. Evil often battles evil. Dead kids went to Heaven because they were innocent so they were actually saved by dying too young to adopt Koreshian memes. The adults were garbage and gender means precisely nothing.
>>
>>134824345
>get brainwashed as a kid literally from birth
>still your fault if you buy it
>go to hell
lol wtf. idc how you spin this, killing kids and burning evidence isn't good in any way.
>>
>>134821985
"Hillary, take the fall for the less appalling crime so we don't all go down for everything"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.