[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep turning into SJWs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1500916398010.jpg (208KB, 1080x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1500916398010.jpg
208KB, 1080x1672px
Why do people keep turning into SJWs?
>>
>>134814016

Peer pressure and lemming mentality.
>>
i'D LOVE TO KICK THAT GUY IN THE BALL THEN PLANT ONE IN HIS FACE AS HIS HEAD COMES DOWN IN PAIN FRO THE BALL KICKING

WHY WONT YOU PUSSIES DO THIS FOR ME?
>>
>>134814016
Is he Jewish? Or is he desperate for cancer money?
>>
>>134814016
money
>>
>>134814016
The cancer finally spread to his brain
>>
>>134814957
Hmm. Sam Bain, a UK comedy writer is Jewish
>>
>>134814016
Plenty more are gonig the other way. Look at Laci and Dave Rubin. Fuck, Sam Harris had a whole podcast about racial IQ differences. Betas double down, that's all that's happening.
>>
>>134814957
You're just splitting hairs at that point
>>
>>134814016
e celeb threads need to result in a permaban.
you're all fucking huge faggots for even knowing who this is.
>>
>>134814016
Because they think they're saving the world.

They're just useful idiots.
>>
Glad to see that I wasn't just wearing rose-colored glasses, TB actually was cool back in the days. It's too bad that he has been converted, but maybe he'll come back in the future. If he's even alive at that point, that is.
>>
File: 1486295404247.jpg (74KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486295404247.jpg
74KB, 500x525px
>>134814016
He's not dead yet?
>>
>>134814016
The cancer spread to his brain
>>
>>134817598
Apparently his cancer is in remission (that's not the same thing as cured, BTW). He may live through it after all, because he's made spectacular progress.
>>
>>134817925
Bummer
>>
File: (((Liev))).jpg (234KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
(((Liev))).jpg
234KB, 634x951px
>>134814016
Because they're fucking degenerates.
>>
ASSAULT THE FFUCKKING FAGGOT, FOR FUCK SAKES.. HE'S A FAGGOT LORD OF THE HIGHET DEGREE. GET THAT SHIT ON TAPE AND ASSAULT WITH NO REGRET
>>
>>134814016
These people are nothing but mindless idiots that do not think for themselves. They said the first one because someone told them that and they thought hey I can be like this person and people will like me, he repeats it with the second statement as well. A slave to social status by sacrificing his own ideological integrity(if he even had it to begin with), but all those ideas were never his to begin with or at least his ideals were never part of his identity and he only wants attention from people.
>>
>>134814016
This is saddening, not only deleting those past (((offensive))) jokes. He kicked the bucket right there which will either be addressed in the Co-optional Podcast or a Standalone ((DAMAGE CONTROL)) video
>>
>>134814016
fear
>>
TB is owned by Maker Studios who is owned by Disney. There are very few if any youtubers under the Maker umbrella that is not a SJW fag.
Its quite unfortunate really. I used to watch a lot of them but after Trump won and started getting further red pilled I just cannot watch them anymore.
>>
>>134818605
Did he die finally?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.