[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day for unknown reasons the zombie apocalypse happens, their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ht_osama_zombie_thg_120208_wg.jpg (59KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
ht_osama_zombie_thg_120208_wg.jpg
59KB, 550x300px
One day for unknown reasons the zombie apocalypse happens, their only interest is eating flesh.
How would liberals react?
>>
#NotAll
>>
>>134813335

>>>/b/

Saged and reported you dumb faggot no fun allowed
>>
>>134813335
They would start giving them money and food. Then they would demand that we race-mix.

Also not /pol/ s@ged
>>
>>134813335
They would give them rights and put them above living people at every opportunity. Duh.
>>
>>134813427

you fell for the "sage goes in all slots" meme

fucking retarded nigger
>>
>>134813572

You took the bait retarded fucking nigger.
>>
>>134813694
you do know that saying "sage and reported" is against a global rule right? Its ITSELF a ban-worthy offense.

Sage and reported.
>>
They'd want to organize zombie tranquilizer hunts, and then if that didn't work, they'd want to research until they had tranquilizers that did. Much rhetoric would be spilled about saving the lives of the zombies, and about how awful the people killing the zombies were. Meanwhile, most of the zombie researchers actually worth something would be on the side of the guys with guns, and the problem would be wrapped up well before the cityfolk had to worry their neurotic little heads about it.
The heartland provides. America doesn't need to worry about zombies.
>>
>>134814017
Of course, I'll be big enough to admit, if tranquilizers were a good solution the problem would be wrapped up even faster than that, since not too many people would want to go for their guns until they knew a tranquilizer would NOT work.
>>
>>134813376
even if all zombies eat flesh.

Liberals would defend them, and would feed you to the zombies, for the sake of social justice.
>>
Muslims asre IRL zombies ergo what the fuck zombies in hell would these be when zomies are real and muslim. And white would have to kill muslims and zombies white genocide would be complete and liberals would all get killed by muslims and zombies and srephen gawkings dead corpse would be in his wheelchair after fpr ever. After all the younger deaths and suicides that have happened now roll digits for stephen hawking yo die next kek wills it praise kek gotta go holly michaels wants to ass fuck me with a strap on and i want her to ass fuck my asshole to prolapse goo shit anyway got to go get fucked goodbye and good night and good luck and wish my ass orgasm luck oh pleasure fuck me baby sexy momma
>>
#NotAllZombies
>>
>>134813694

or did you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.