[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not for the reasons you'd think.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: dyed.jpg (33KB, 337x438px) Image search: [Google]
dyed.jpg
33KB, 337x438px
I used to love seeing women with hair like this.

It used to mean they were free thinkers, non-"normies", doing their own thing and you had no idea what they might think about anything. We're talking like 80s and 90s here. These were the outrageous skater chicks, the punk chicks, who didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought.

Now it always means the same thing: they are groupthink chicks, who do this because all their peers do some version of it, and it's not even worth playing LIBERAL BINGO with their beliefs because you'd fill every square every time. They all think the same things. They ostracize anyone who doesn't think exactly the same thing as they all do. Their style is meant, in unintended irony, to advertise their sameness. They are the new "normie". It's "look at me, I'm just like everyone else here".

I don't really have a point to this post.

I just wanted to tell /pol/ that radical appearance used to mean radical ideas. Now it means groupthink. I don't know how to identify radical thinkers anymore. I think they have all learned to bottle that up because even a true 80s radical would not be able to handle the level and persistence of modern passive-aggressive leftists.

They are 100x worse, and meaner, than the old conservatives ever were.

This makes me unhappy.

God damn these modern leftists and their brown shirted, stay-in-line bullshit.
>>
>>134809345

I guess it's pretty obvious she's thinking "Gotta go fast"
>>
>>134809587
"Gotta jew fast"
>>
>>134809345

P.much
>>
I am a plain looking 20 year old
I walk around just wearing jeans, a jacket and a T shirt and honestly I feel like I am the weird one nowadays.
>>
File: h_kasperl.jpg (138KB, 381x689px) Image search: [Google]
h_kasperl.jpg
138KB, 381x689px
>>134809587
fpbp. Pack it up boys, we're done here.
>>
>>134809345
Its a sad world where this stands true, my friend.
I empathise with you.
>>
>>134809345
>It used to mean they were free thinkers
Women were never free thinkers
It just meant they have daddy issues
>>
File: nigga you gay.jpg (9KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you gay.jpg
9KB, 379x374px
>>134809345
>caring what women think
>being this much of a beta cuck
daily reminder women have no agency and their political leanings come and go with the wind. of course, OP wouldn't know because he is a virgin.
>>
File: 1500766533483.jpg (76KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500766533483.jpg
76KB, 400x548px
>>134809345

Now it always means the same thing: they are groupthink chicks, who do this because all their peers do some version of it, and it's not even worth playing LIBERAL BINGO with their beliefs because you'd fill every square every time. They all think the same things. They ostracize anyone who doesn't think exactly the same thing as they all do. Their style is meant, in unintended irony, to advertise their sameness. They are the new "normie". It's "look at me, I'm just like everyone else here".

Just had this exact conversation with friends two days ago. The vast majority of them go for the "snot green" streaks in their hair which isn't even as presentable your pic. In the 90s it was just like you. Today, they're likely to get pulled over for speeding by a woman cop that has the same dye job as them so how is that even a sign of rebellion? It's the same as douchebags that wear the same black-rimmed glasses (idiots even wear them when they've got nothing wrong with their eyes). I'm not sure if they even realize how they're singling themselves out and basically telling everyone that they're a braindead idiot without opening their mouth.
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (1MB, 1840x2342px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
1MB, 1840x2342px
>>
>>134810961
is that bottom one a guy with a painted on cleavage?
>>
>be part of the weirdo crowd
>Claim that you're unique despite the fact there are a shit ton of you
>Claim to be different even though the same as the rest of them but just craving more attention but pretending you don't want attention even though you go out in public looking like a circus freak

They were always the same you retarded faggot.
>>
>>134809345
My fist gf what this kind of girl and i started dating her EXACTLY because of the reasons you name in the 1st paragraph. I shortly realized how hollow she really was and dumped her after 4 months dating.
>>
>>134811344
Archive it for me Norway
>>
These fucking kikes literally took the badass counterculture and made it normie and faggoty
>>
Radical people look normal now
>>
>>134809587
Fpbp
>>
>tfw never again
>>
>>134809345
Same thing with tattoos
>>
>>134809345
Chick's with hair like this always have a deep voice and say thinga like dude and bruh a lot
>>
yeah its funny because like, if you see this hair you know they agree with hollywood stars, mainstream news, stephen colbert and john oliver etc.

if you mention trump you will hear the same regurgitated "racist sexist bigoted homophomic Islamophobic" etc. that you always hear

it's really sad, but good for us

we're counter culture now and counter culture is cool.
>>
File: 1500098179578m.jpg (51KB, 1024x325px) Image search: [Google]
1500098179578m.jpg
51KB, 1024x325px
>>134809345
I dyed my hair in the mid 2000s, very very rarely saw anyone else with dyed hair. Normal hair these days because dyed hair now means something other than what it did.
>>
File: SmugWood.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
SmugWood.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>134809345

I dated a girl with dyed hair like this and she was really particular about not getting any cum in it because it would make streaks and totally ruin the color. Needless to say it was impossible because I always shot loads on her face and they always flew overhead and landed in her hair.

Kinda gave her some really cool styling desu
>>
itt people who dated fat chicks
>>
>>134810723
a wild virgin appears
good to see you, m'lord
>>
>>134810723
They make up the majority of the planets population. Take your MGTOW closet fag bullshit elsewhere. We need them to populate, and to further our agendas, among other things, like making sandwiches... kek. You are either a dumb neckbeard, or an opposition operative, either way, piss off tard.
>>
test
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.