[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If abortion isn't murder then explain this to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1599.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
Okay so if abortion isn't murder I take it that you either think that's because you think 1) the baby is a part of the woman's body or because 2) the baby is unconscious. Okay so please tell me this 1) if the baby is a part of the woman's body does that mean mothers who gave birth to sons at a certain time in their lives had both male and female genitals as a part of their body which makes them a transgender or something. I don't know the exact names of all thise mental illnesses. Also if you go to a surgeon and tell them you want your arm removed because you don't like it and it's a part od your body I doubt many surgeons would agree to perform the amputation but they'd rather send you to a psychiatrist. 2) if killing someone who is not conscious justifies the murder then let me ask you this, imagine yor parents got in a fight, a pretty bad one, they don't even speak to each other now, and two days later your dad had a traffic accident and he fell in a coma. The doctor tells your mom "He is completely unconscious right now, but we know he will wake up in exactly nine months, what do you want us to do?" Wouldn't it be a murder if your mother despite knowing that he will wake up in 9 months decided to kill your father?
>>
File: 1343731800414.png (22KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1343731800414.png
22KB, 246x200px
>whole lot of words
dnr
>>
>>134808357
Do you have a difficulty reading?
>>
Lots of what ifs here. How about we teach the masses that having sex has consequences. Its not a game - the purpose of putting a penis into a vagina is to create life. Very simple concept.

Make sure the bitch is on pills and you use a jimmy. Dont risk it.

Fuck your paragraph of super rare hypothetical.
>>
>>134808130
sons do inject their mothers with testerone and their hair falls out. but it happens after the fetus is developed beyond the abortion cutoff term (which is usually 12-16 weeks)
>>
>>134809190
True, but I'd say that's not even nearly the same as saying that a woman pregnant with a son has a penis which would be the case if the son was actually a part of her body.
>>
File: 1498520066896.jpg (7KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1498520066896.jpg
7KB, 250x208px
>>134808130
i support nigger abortion
>>
>>134808130
Abortion is murder because there's a person there. Just because they are not capable to do the things doesn't mean the potential is in there. There is a soul in there.

Lil wayne lacks the major functions of a normal human being and by all standards is a giant undeveloped walking fetus, so should I be able to abort him? I am certainly trying.
>>
>>134808130
Just forget it OP. There is a person in that womb. You know it; I know it. Save your breath. These people are lost. If women weren't aborting actual people they wouldn't be so defensive about it. Deep down they know, and many women have regret about it.
>>
>>134810344
Very true, both of your replies. Lik Wayne thing cracked me up lol
>>
If abortion isn't murder because your bodies are linked, I should be able to kill my Siamese twin.
>>
>>134808130
tl;dr. Babies are not organs they do not aid the body. If anything they are more like parasites but they do have potential outside the womb.
>>
>>134812311
They take care of you when you're older and secure & preserve the than existence of human race, that's "aiding the body" as it's ever gonna get
>>
>>134810231

lil wayne is 100% smarter than you.
>>
Upon conception a new human genetic code is created. It is the same genetic code that human will have until the day they die. Its is absolutely fallacious to call said human a "clump of cells" because that is technically what we all are.
>>
>>134810344
I have no regrets, I read op's post and feel indifferent.
>>
>>134812766
Maybe because you're a robot. If you can't feel compassion and empathy for aborting a child you basically have no heart. A normal person would feel guilt, but I guess for you it's business as usual.
>>
>>134812675
True, well said.
>>
>>134813003
It's their logic. "You should feel empathy for me, I aborted because having a child would mean I would have to spend money on raising them and buy 1 pair of Gucci shoes a year less than before, the fact that I can't feel empathy for a murdered child doesn't matter, but you should feel empathy for me, because I decided to murder someone."
>>
>>134808130
abortion IS murder, THATS THE ENTIRE POINT

Imagine a future where abortion is not legal yet, but there is a way to get a baby from mom A womb and put it at mom B womb.
If they made this baby swapping legal, the left would STILL complain about it, saying abortion should be legal
>>
>>134808130
>strawman bullshit
>pretending to be massively stupid
>pretending life is magical and automatic

I'd gladly vote to see every fucking catholic and evangelical so-called "pro-life" deported
you pretend life is magic, but you're really all about SUFFERING
you've been literally brainwashed to think suffering is good, that a life of torture and horror is "good for the soul" so you're all too willing to FORCE retards to have children they can't take care of, so you can leap in, seize the children and torture them at a foster home or orphanage run by sadist psychos like you.

You don't give a single fuck about any child's actual quality of life, because you never help any of these children after their born.

You have no credibility. None.
the whole prolife crowd should be rounded up and fucking STERILIZED every single time you show up pretending that life actually means anything to you.

if you had never been born, no one would have to read your shitty bullshit posts.

me: more strongly pro-choice than ever after reading your slimy propaganda
you: a batshit retard shill who deserves prison
>>
File: 1499357735397.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499357735397.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
>>134813800
Hail Moloch
>>
>>134813837
Hahahahhahahahaha this triggered degenerate's post was the funniest thing I read in fucking ages
>>
>>134808130
Explain what? It is murder. That's just a simple fact.

Now the question is "is murder always wrong?".
>>
>>134813837
Typical feminist:

>claims pro-life activists don't care about the women's health and the people's quality of life
But
>wants all christians deported and sterilized because she doesn't share their opinions
>>
Planned Parenthood is a eugenics program with ties to both the KKK, Democratic party and literal Nazis.

the fact that we're even here talking about pro-life or pro-choice tells you how far gone the whole thing is.

Yes it's fucking murder.
>>
>>134814486
If not being content with someone's existence justifies murder if you are a part of their family that would allow me to kill everyone in my family who is not a conservative. So yeah, murder is always wrong except if we're talking about death penalty where the murderers and rapers etc are getting murdered, that is morally right
>>
>>134814307
>>134814505
Why are you replying twice to the same post?
>>
>>134808130

tl;dr

It doesn't matter. Let it be classified as murder and still legal. Problem solved.
>>
>>134814753
Because I didn't say everything I wanted to in the first reply
>>
>>134814791
Making murder legal doesn't make any fucking sense. What would stop the people from killing a random person on the street then
>>
>>134814896

Not murder itself, just making abortion an exception.

Murdering anyone is illegal aside from abortion. Easy solution. It will sure as hell make you and your feelings fuck off.
>>
>>134815032
The only two cases in which I would make abortions legal is 1) rape and 2) if we had a time machine and could look into the future and if we see that the baby will grow up to be a dumb degenerate retard like you then I would allow abortion
>>
>>134812675
>fallacious
>because that's what we all ARE

you stupid faggot
not knowing what fallacious even fucking MEANS
>>
>>134808895
The entire purpose of sex is not procreation. Humans are one of the only animals that has sex for pleasure. If married, not degenerate.
>>
>>134814505
>thinks I am a feminist
>thinks I am female

There's a shit-ton of proof that all you so-called "pro-life" crazies openly and shamelessly oppose any help or assistance to anyone after they are born.
you oppose healthcare, any assistance to anyone, oppose clean water-food-air-environs, oppose anything that would actually HELP ANY child anywhere on the fucking earth

but, oh, mention the fucking "A-word" and you come screaming out of your holes like the rabid brainwashed fucktards you are.

what have (((YOU))) EVER done to help anyone outside of your bible study class?

retards and fucktards and religitards and pretty much everyone on the planet should be fucking sterilized
but we should start with (((YOU))) really, since you are clearly insane
>>
>>134816471
Okay so we discovered that you are a feminist beta cuck male, much worse, truly much worse than being a feminist female, that would at least make a little sense, again, calling for sterilization of all religious people only shows us that you're a hypocrite and a retard. The civilization literally would not exist without religion. Also you seem so fucking man, perhaps you're one of those males who think males have periods and you got PMS? Or your boyfriend broke up with you? And guess what, better healthcare doesn't mean free healthcare that makes employers fund their employees' sickening sex acts including abortions.
>>
>>134816910
>still thinks I am a fucking feminist
>now also pretends I am a beta cuck male
>literally ZERO arguments, just ad hominem all the way

calling for sterilization isn't something a fucking cuck does, faggot

>the civilization wouldn't exist without religion

you must be a butthurt latino who DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

get the fuck out of my country you fucking piece of papsmear trash
we should sterilize every fucker we DEPORT so they can't come back seven times with 20 kids or breed any other shitstains like you
>>
>>134816910
Mad* not man, you certainly don't sound like a man
>>
>>134817456
>pretends to hate minorities and refugees now so probably because he's a gay ass retard who wants me to like him.
>>
>>134817456
Also calling for sterilization of Christians is surely what every cuck would do
>>
>>134815032

I think you found were one of the next steps takes us
>>
>>134816471
>thinks women can't have any choice in getting pregnant
>thinks if you supply healthcare in same way you support wealth-fare fags no major issues will result
>supports degeneracy

KYS
>>
>>134817456
>also an atheist

omfg, we cant wait, I'll just get the fucking gas
>>
>>134815658

It's obvious OP, in case of dying in childbirth and rape/incest
>>
Unreadable mesh of retarded bullshit
People who have abortions can't take care of their kids, why have them born? fucking idiot.
The argument is never "It's my body, I do what I want with it", it's more "I can't take care of this child is he is born".
But then again, you're an incel beta, so you probably don't have enough sex or human interaction to understand abortion.
>>
>>134818812
Yep
>>
>>134818805
Get the gas and let's end this degeneracy
>>
>>134812311
Fuck you baby killer.
>>
File: 1495420224801.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495420224801.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
my problem isn't with murdering babies, my problem is with women being allowed to make their own decisions
>>
>>134818932
Shut up stupid Israeli piece of crap just because your mother wanted to kill you bit it was too late doesn't mean you have to support abortions now, tell that to your therapist beta ass fag
>>
>>134818932
>what is personal responsibility
>what is adoption
faggot
>>
>>134819245
wow nice counter-argument you pile of useless human waste
>>134819327
>dumping your children onto others
>thinking taking care of a kid at 18 is "personal responsibility" and not a burden
>>
>>134808130

I don't care if it is murder, a person's body is their own property and therefore you cannot legislate what people may or may not do with their own body
>>
File: Screenshot_20170725-011920.png (157KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-011920.png
157KB, 480x800px
>muh i suport abort cause those pp cant nurse their kids
>pro life pp doesnt want to take care of my kids for me

If you cant afford pic, then you should get your vasectomy and female equivalent to it, bunch of niggers
>>
>>134819461
>killing your children
>not using contraceptives
?
>>
>>134819791
>>killing your children
yea no, most abortions happen at the pre 1 month range, it's not like taking a born baby and stabbing it in the throat
>thinking birth control is 100% effective
>never had birth control failure
birth control fails a lot, but most incel pro-lifers (like OP) won't know this, because they probably never had sex or had a girlfriend.
>>
>>134819468
Did you even read 1) and 2) in the post's comment you retarded fuck
>>
File: Screenshot_20170725-013311.png (130KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-013311.png
130KB, 480x800px
>>134820210

Thats her shiting with you, or she was lying and wasn't on the pill, now tell me how a condom doesnt work after checking carefully if it was torn?
And what about by checking the menstrual calendar to assert wich days are OK or not?
>>
>>134810989
this is the classical violinist thought experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Defense_of_Abortion
>>
>>134819124
/platform/
>>
>>134820934
pills don't 100% work. condoms can have small tears after an amount of friction. gonna ignore the menstrual cycle because literally irrelevant.

the main point is, what pro-lifers argue, that abortion is murder. it depends WHEN you do the abortion, nothing else.
no matter what religious nutters believe, or what deranged liberals believe, abortion is not always murder. using a fully developed conscious human in the argument against abortion is retarded (like the handicapped OP did).
here's a better situation;
if a brainless baby is born and you end its life, is it murder? if so, is killing an ant also murder? is killing a slug also murder? cutting down a tree?
what makes us human is our brain when fully formed, sentient, conscious. a baby in the womb is developing to become a human, it isn't actually human or sentient yet (again, depends on what period of pregnancy we are talking about).
basically, there's a period where it's beyond any doubt NOT murder, there's a period where it MIGHT be murder, and there's a period where it's absolutely murder.
>>
>>134820210
>yea no, most abortions happen at the pre 1 month range, it's not like taking a born baby and stabbing it in the throat
you're right, it's more like taking a pair of tongs and squashing it
>birth control fails a lot, but most incel pro-lifers (like OP) won't know this, because they probably never had sex or had a girlfriend.
[citation needed]

>hehe i have lots of sex so i can be degenerate
>>
>>134822867
>>you're right, it's more like taking a pair of tongs and squashing it
less than that. it's smaller than a rice grain at 1 months
>>[citation needed]
>www.arhp.org/Publications-and-Resources/Quick-Reference-Guide-for-Clinicians/choosing/failure-rates-table
also, yes, life experience will show you how often this shit fails, and it's more often than the stats show, usually, since these are only recorded samples
>>hehe i have lots of sex so i can be degenerate
having lots of sex is what most people do when they have a partner, which what most people have. kinda sad that you think consensual sex in a relationship is degenerate. also i'd think it's more degenerate to have a baby when you can't have it, causing it to grow in a shitty environment, thus itself growing up to be degenerate. even more degenerate though is waving a flag of moral superiority when there's no reason to.
>>
>>134822867
THIS
>>
>>134808130
Abortion isn't murder because No Lives Matter™.
>>
>>134808130
By day 21 the heart is beating which is usually a couple days before chicks even find out they're pregnant so don't buy that clump of cells shit. That's why they shift the argument to "well it can't read or write yet so I should be allowed to yank it piece by piece out of my snatch"
>>
>>134823728
You are truly a retard if you think a 1 month baby is smaller than a grain of rice. I'd show you a pic but it's too graphic. And refusing to have a baby "because it'd be born in a bad environment is the lest excuse ever for denying to fulfill your primary human obligation. Fuck off jew.
>>
>>134822624
>pills don't 100% work.
Pills can not work, and the do fuck women in the head, but they mostly do
>condoms can have small tears after an amount of friction.
It works 90 per cent of the times, if it gets shreaded then buy better ones
>gonna ignore the menstrual cycle because literally irrelevant.
Ignoring a natural contraceptive
https://www.fphandbook.org/explaining-how-use-calendar-based-methods
>>
>>134824096
So important. You're right, their logic would allow them to kill a 3 year old.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170725-020915.png (175KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-020915.png
175KB, 480x800px
>>134824246

Screencap that, it will be the future
>>
>>134824188
>>Pills can not work, and the do fuck women in the head, but they mostly do
they fail about 11% of the time
>>It works 90 per cent of the times, if it gets shreaded then buy better ones
still fails about 1.2 in 10 sexual encounters, no matter what brand of condom you'll buy
>>Ignoring a natural contraceptive
i'll ignore the contraceptive that fails about 30% of the time, yes.
>>134824155
they're about 0.75 inch by the end of the first month
but honestly OP you're just a drooling retarded child with an agenda and no brainpower so idk why you even post
idk how you are even able to post with your lack of brainpower
like seriously your posts make people pro-life more than any media outlet combined lmao
>>
>>134824816
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO PRECIOUS
>says I have no brainpower
>also says my posts can turn whole masses pro-life better than all major media outlets propaganda combined
I'll take that as a compliment buddy
>>
>>134825085
shit i'd send your mumbled up meshed gibberish of an OP to some liberal cuck so he could convert people for his pro-life cause. if they could read through it without wanting to nail their eyes out that is.
>>
>>134808130
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>134825315
>will you go to Heaven whe you die?
Yes.
>>
>>134825277
Now you're just talking gibberish
>>
>>134824816
>>they fail about 11% of the time
They work 89% of times
>>still fails about 1.2 in 10 sexual encounters, no matter what brand of condom you'll buy
It works 88% of the times then
>>i'll ignore the contraceptive that fails about 30% of the time, yes
You ignore something that works most times by around 70% on your words? Even if it's that cheap?
>>
>>134821139

When you consent to sex you accept the terms of agreement that nature has laid out. Which means you have volunteered yourself for they violonist.
>>
You're killing a human. It's been done before for various reasons, usually virtuous.
>>
File: 1426873066801.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426873066801.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>134809190
>sons do inject their mothers with testerone
>>
>>134825989
you're missing the point.
1 failure ~ 1 pregnancy
it's enough to fail once;
1 failure in 8.9 sexual encounters for female
1 failure for 8.8 sexual encounters
>>You ignore something that works most times by around 70% on your words? Even if it's that cheap?
cheap isn't the point either, it's the fact that it's so likely to fail.
don't take it personal, or into offense in what i'm going to say;
i see that you take this abstractly, you show no sign of vested personal experience into the matter, and just take statistics into matter.
if you cum inside of a woman, with no condom, no pill, no contraceptive at all, your chance of getting her pregnant isn't 100%, it's far from it, depending on many variables. taking this as a thing solely of chance rather than circumstance combined with chance.
something that fails 1 out of 10 encounters, is a lot, considering most people have 3 or 4 times a week with their partner. you're looking at the the chances and thinking it's a 1 time thing, when it's not. sex is a repetitious in by way which it means it happens a lot.
i'm also taking into consideration my own experience, in which i mostly use contraceptives and have experienced failures.

don't just take this and make it into an agenda. this isn't about being pro-choice in the left wing mainstream manner, or being pro-life in the right wing conservative manner, it's about logic, statistics, etc etc. don't look at something as gentle and variable as this as absolute.
most people who go through this shit and do their research know what i'm saying is right, and it has nothing to do with my political views.
yea it sucks that it must be agreed with the pro-lifer ethic, but they look at it as a (mostly) "i can do to my body whatever i want woo i kill my kids" type of way which is wrong.
i'm probably more right wing and anti-communist/socialist/globalist than most people who are pro-choice, but shit man, just think for yourself instead of sticking to an agenda.
>>
>>134827945
>most people have sex with their partners multiple times a week, if the contraceptives fail once in 10 times that's still a lot
>ignores pregnancy lasts for 9 months

Kill yourself you don't even know if you're a left winger or a right winger or a pro choice or some sick Jewish version of pro choice where it's all about the money and expenses, why am I not surprised.
>>
>>134828511
two of your points have nothing to do with each other and honestly, no offense, but you're just not smart enough to argue anything so just stop posting and read the actual discussion i'm having with someone else.
>>
>>134828976
You are the same person who told me that I'm so good that I can turn entire masses into pro-life activists so shut the fuck up as far as you're concerned I'm one of the smartest people ever
>>
>>134829434
nah bro you're so obviously backward ass, retarded, cringe worthy, and out of touch with reality, that being exposed to your text can cause mild to severe retardation. it's like radioactive waste being splattered into text.
like shit you're not even countering any arguments you just keep making yourself look more and more cringe worthy and retarded.
>>
>>134829846
You are a disgrace to your nation, a libtard jew, it just doesn't get any worse than than that, you should seriously stop replying to this threat it's obvious you're a dumb fuck who doesn't have anything to say here, also if my post causes retardation and you are not affected by it that means you're obviously already retarded and it just can't get any worse
>>
>>134830303
lol... i'm a right wing nationalist, ive killed more arabs than your great granddaddy killed gooks. you're just a sad pitiful example of an idiot following an agenda blindly, and thinking that being a right wing nationalist = being a religious conservative tool. you make dull points and think like a 10 year old child would. you're no better than the muslims, sjws, and communists who just spew the same shit over and over in an echo chamber.
>>
>>134830822
You're a semite yourself so bragging about killing arabs doesn't even make sense. I'm not gonna reply to your post this is probably the only conversation you ever have so goodbye. Enjoy living in a dug out hole supporting abortions coz your parents wanted to get rid of you.
>>
>>134816279
>the entire purpose of sex is not procreation
This excpet yes the fuck it is

>humans are one of the only animals that has sex for pleasure
Doesnt mean that sex is for the purpose of pleasure, just means it happens

This argument is retarded

>the entire purpose of urine is not waste disposal. Humans are one of the only animals that drink piss for recreation. If its your own piss, not degenerate.
>>
>>134830822

Boycott Israel
>>
>>134831429
This
>>
>>134808130
First of all, killing another human being, if it has demonstrable utility to the society at large and is in accordance with due process, is not considered unethical or illegal. This is why we have capital punishment, war, and, yes, abortion.

Human life is not, in and of itself of value according to our legal and moral traditions. That life must contribute to the greater good.

Therefore, you can define a fetus as a person from the moment of conception all you want to, I will refer you to the above and tell you that it doesn't matter if abortion is killing a person, it meets the scrutiny applied to preventing harm to society and is therefore justified, even if distasteful.
>>
>>134832438
Stop using the templar flag, you're not a Christian. If you think killing a criminal who has raped and killed tons of people and killing an innocent baby you're not even a human being with a moral compass.
>>
>>134832729
well ok there Cochise, let's take it from the top.
the criminal only needs to kill one person and rape is no longer a capital crime and doesn't merit the death penalty in this country, even though I disagree on that point.

second, killing a person is killing a person. your bible reads "thou shall not murder", but it isn't murder if the killing is acceptable under law and your bible also reads "render unto Caeser" which indicates, along with a host of other supporting statements, that killing a human doesn't constitute murder and is morally acceptable under specific conditions outlined by your government, the word of god, and society. Abortion falls under this and is therefore justified under the faith, even if later interpreters would like it not to be so.

3rd, my moral compass is evidently fine as I have never knowingly brought harm to another human or acted in any manner that has brought censure from my friends, family, employers, or any other members of society.

4th, suck my asshole if you think you can tell me to give up this flag.
>>
>>134833481
Yes I can tell you to give it up, give up the Templar flag, I did it again bitch, and if murdering someone who is bad for the society is acceptable you and every other pro choice asshole should have been murdered long ago
>>
File: Of mice and fags.png (722KB, 608x764px) Image search: [Google]
Of mice and fags.png
722KB, 608x764px
>>134808130
>niggers and spics get aborted most often
>whites being against abortion

this is the state of the world we live in lads
wew
>>
Pleasure during sex comes from animal instincts for the basic means of procreation. It's an impulse to make babies. It's purpose is to create spawn.
>>
>>134834476
>niggers and spics get the most abortions therefore its cool for whites too

Arent you supposed to be a supremacist? What a joke

If niggers and whites had the higher abortion rates than spics here we'd still outlaw it for spics
>>
>>134834057
you have difficulty reading and understanding words, and that's cool it happens to many people.

But I clearly made the moral and ethical distinction between killing someone and murdering them. allow me to help you understand by putting it in terms with which you're comfortable

it is bad to murder.

it is not always bad to kill.

murder isn't always killing.

abortion isn't murder, it is killing.

my Templar status remains unchecked.
>>
>>134835119
you can take your religious nonsense and your supreme morality and shove it up your ass. Whites are a minority and there will be a shitskin boom in the coming years, anything to limit that should be greatly welcomed.
>>
>>134835131
Murder and killing aren't moral distinction terms, it's literally a synonym it means the same fucking thing
>>
>>134835550
>lmao morals are stupid
Whites are a minority because you morally bankrupted yourselves for the past century

Congrats on pretending to be redpilled enough to choose a nazi flag
>>
>>134835997
>Stawmanning me
>Blaming whites for the downfall of western society and not low iq shitskins

Get off the board Pedro, you don't add anything of value.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.