[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you were out having premarital sex, I was studying the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

File: jesus.jpg (160KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
160KB, 454x257px
While you were out having premarital sex, I was studying the Bible...

While you were sinning, I was in a confession booth.....

When you mocked me, I forgave you....

The armageddon is coming. All of you nonbelievers better start asking for forgiveness RIGHT NOW. When Jesus comes back its too late to ask for forgiveness........

I'm praying for your soul if ur a pagan or an athiest
>>
>>134805262
>implying I ever had sex
You and him can go fuck yourselves
>>
>>134805262
While you were sinning, I was in a confession booth.....

Probably confessing cause your faggot.
>>
>>134805262
Hear hear
>>
>>134805262
>For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
Exactly the kind of person white people should be following right?
>>
>>134805619
Kikes hate this the most and fake kikes put the brownies here
>>
>>134805619
OP did not get it right. The idea behind this sentense is that you have to die. This life is a caricature of a real existense and that's why you have no idea what this place this and why are you alive doing some work to make it function. Christ wanted all to die to get out from this place and our relatives are the ones we usually care a lot and try to keep alive.
>>
>>134805876
Christ is God of the living not a God of the dead. He overcame all this because he never partook in some of the things OP mentioned. He wasn't even born through sex like everybody else because that was the original sin. He said He'd leave His tomb and He did. Nobody else has ever done that. You need your ducks in a row while you're alive. He raised a dead person. Why does He want us dead? He gives the only gift of life. The heresy on this board it's to be expected
>>
>>134806161
You don't get death right. He came FOR THE LIVING and told that DEAD WILL CARE ABOUT THE DEAD because they are already out of this place. You are much more than a 60 to 100 year worth of material body. This makes no sense. Don't be fear of death as it is what makes you get out of a long dream you thought to be true. Eternal life can't be achieved in material world as material plane is not eternal.
>>
>>134805262
You're about 1900 years late, OP, the Armageddon is way overdue. Your savior was a false apocalyptic prophet, as documented in your own scriptures.

>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generationwill certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

>Jesus predicted that his second coming and the end of days would occur within the lifetimes of the people he was speaking to.
>2000 years later
>howdopeoplestillbelievethisshit.webm
>>
>>134807136
Nah, the overall idea is allright. The problem is that jews were not masters but slaves at that times and they have collected all the myths all over Sumeria, Mesopotamia etc. and now we have this myths collection with slave - Lord fetish which is quite not allright. Not even speaking about Old and New testament being completely unrelated but somehow in one place. The best way to figure out if it is true or not would be to die right now.
>>
>>134807722
I'm not talking about good or bad, or "allright", as you put it, I'm talking about a documented contradiction with the facts. Whether or not you value the "overall idea" is irrelevant to my point.
>>
>>134807136
3 different prophecies.

different

prophecies
>>
>>134805262
awww, i don't even have the heart to mock you.
>>
>>134808566
Care to elaborate? If you just wanted me to copy/paste the Olivet discourse from all 3 synoptic gospels so that they were the same prophecy, I totally could've, I just figured that would be kind of boring.
>>
Do we even have souls? In Genesis god breathes life into man, the word used is nepesh, the same word is used for animals; you can find this in Strong's concordance. The equivalent Greek word is pneuma and not psyche. The resurrection is of the flesh, as it says in Job, the dead know nothing.
>>
File: 1432829615708.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432829615708.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>studying bible
>in a confession booth

retard detected...
>>
>>134808390
Okay, specifically for you my friend I will tell you what this all is about.

This planet name is Israel, it's not Earth. It is called Israel because it exists in world of IS(water - ISIS), RA(FIRE) and EL(AIR). So basically you cannot go through all towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes because of the reason in point 2.

Apocalypse is not a one-time thing but a long going process for each and every individual so when you die the mechanism of "Son of Man in Clouds" launches when you influence "second coming".

As for third one it is not related to "end of things" process but to the fact that some people will realize how this world works before they die.

But overall you should not pay attention and take as a dogma anything in Bible. It was compilated, a lot was removed, a lot was extra added etc. but overall point of "God wants it to be as it is now" is self-explanatory because nothing can be in a state God did not create and hereby wanted to be in specific state. Study a little more and Bible would be a key for true understanding of this existence but take it as a Dogma and you will fail to understand what it is all about and live in expectation of outside change while the only thing which matters is inner change as material = outside world is finite while you are not.
>>
>>134808390
1st Prophecy: The generation WHO SEES THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS will see the Second Coming.

2nd Prophecy: On this mission trip I'm sending you on, you will face persecution. Flee the cities that persecute you, and save your lives. You will not be able to go to all of the cities of Israel prior to the coming of the Son of Man.

WHO WAS SENDING THEM.

Prophecy 3: John the Beloved did not taste death until he saw Jesus descend in glory, and wrote about it in the Revelation.

different

prophecies
>>
>>134809293
There are double creations of man by 2 different beings which are God and Lord God. One created man and women to multiply, another created Adam out of earth dust and then created women out of his rib as his could only copy the genetic combination but not procreate. Pay atterntion but do not simplify everything to Lord God, the initial God is what matters. You can find it in every Bible on pages 1st and 2.
>>
>>134808862
>>134809742

THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

THE REST OF THE AGE, AND THE TRIBULATION, WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE LIFETIME OF THIS GENERATION.

YOUR GENERATION
>>
File: 1498163816038.jpg (64KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498163816038.jpg
64KB, 720x524px
>>134805262
Catholicuck detected, the only god talking to you is Satan.
>>
>>134809805
Correct. The translation from Gen 3 is ''ĕlôhı̂ym' which is the plural form of 'God', referring to the (fallen) angels. The translation from 'Lord' (God) is 'yehôvâh' which is referring to the supreme God.

One group of humans are the wheat, one group of humans are the tares.
>>
>>134809598
Jesus wasn't speaking in code ffs, he was speaking to a crowd of mostly illiterate peasants. We should interpret his words plainly.

>>134809742
>1st Prophecy
included in the "beginning of sorrows" is the destruction of the temple, which occurred in the lifetime of Jesus' followers. (See Mark 13:2, at the start of this discourse.) Also, I would argue that Jesus really is talking about the generation of the crowd he is addressing, given that his words always get translated as "this generation", not "that generation" or "the generation of that time".

>2nd Prophecy
I agree with your interpretation here, I think. How does that not imply, then, that the coming of the Son of Man is impending within their lifetimes?

>Prophecy 3
I'm not sure if seeing it in a vision counts, especially given that in the previous verse, Jesus references a specific moment: "when he comes in his glory". But fair enough, we may end up having to agree to disagree on this one.
>>
>>134805262

I'm still a virgin at 26 years old. Am I good?
>>
>>134805262
>confession booth
have fun explaining you're idolatrous behavior to Jehovah.
>>
>>134805262
WRONG. Jesus is all forgiving. Which is why I will continue to lead a life of drunken depravity, ending with a deathbed conversion and an eternity in heaven. He never set any guidelines regarding the point in your life at which you can be saved by following him. If someone lives 90 hears, an is an atheist for the first 89, will he get into heaven for being a follower of Christ for 1 year before dying? What about 1 month? 1 day? 1 hour? 1 second? God's forgiveness and love is unlimited.
>>
>>134805262
>confession booth
Nice meme
>>
>>134814117
Except that you have to be truly repentant for forgiveness of your sins. The idea that you can simply accept Christ and all is dandy is quite a Protestant ideal, akin to the 'Jesus is my friend' and as an extension of being from Protestant thought - is false.
>>
>>134813277
I have some real bad news for all Catholics...Catholicism is an idolatrous false religion. No where in the bible does it say to pray to St.Whomever. In fact, any prayer or worship of anyone/thing other than Jehovah is explicitly prohibited. Just read the bible. It is defined word for word.
>>
>>134806161
Our life living is merely just preparation for our everlasting life post death.

>>134806567
>You are much more than a 60 to 100 year worth of material body.
THIS
Materialism is the cancer of the Western World, pushed by kikes.
>>
>>134805262
nice way to attack Christians kike
>play the psycho REPENT guy

>God I despise you all for your satanic nature, the day race war comes into America you know what
>>
File: 1489520422753.jpg (20KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489520422753.jpg
20KB, 320x220px
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>134814268
False religion will be the first to burn.
>>
File: 1457957975259.jpg (103KB, 660x468px) Image search: [Google]
1457957975259.jpg
103KB, 660x468px
>>134805262
>>
Also
>1 post by this faggot ID
>>
>>134814339
Except that pray in it's original meaning means to petition someone.

Further, Revelation 8:5 shows Angels offering our prayers up to God.

>Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Further, prayer for one another is rampant within the New Testament 1 Timothy 2:1–4,Rom. 15:30–32, Eph. 6:18–20, Col. 4:3, 1 Thess. 5:25, 2 Thess. 3:1, 2 Thess. 1:11, and from Christ himself in Matt. 5:44. And seeing as God is the God of the living, and the Saints are in heaven, this is just an extension.
>>
>>134814610
I cannot wait to see the destruction of Protestantism and Islam.
>>
>>134814683
Is there a Jesus for every sentient species? Or did the Jesus on Earth die for the sins of all of them?
>>
>>134805262
I thought I was on /asp/ for a moment
>>
>>134814976
That implies other species have fallen from Grace. Christ's sacrifice was to atone for the sins of the world after Man's fall. If the other species have not fallen from Grace, Christ's sacrifice would not be needed for them.
>>
File: 2182053.jpg (199KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
2182053.jpg
199KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>134805262
kek
>>
>>134815126
I mean if you believe in Darwinian evolution, most of our sinful inclinations are a result of evolutionary pressure, and we see them replicated throughout the animal kingdom, so it would make sense for most aliens to have such inclinations as well.

And even if you don't believe in Darwinian evolution, you must acknowledge that statistically speaking, at least /some/ aliens must have fallen from grace, and then the question still applies to that subset of aliens which did.
>>
I want to believe but I cannot bring mysellf to believe
what's the point?
why did God make it so hard to believe in him?

I mean not God in general. I do believe in God in a general sense

But specifically in the God of the Jewish Bible... to the exclusion of all others?

So all religions are 100% wrong and the Jews were 100% right?

How can this make sense? Can anyone please be honest and tell me if this makes any sense to them?

Don't meme me please.
>>
>>134814297
He IS my friend. My drinking buddy. He is always with me. I will truly repent in my last few minutes of life. The only drawback to my plan would be a sudden, unexpected death from a car accident, stroke, or heart attack. Then, I'm fucked. But, it's worth the chance.
>>
>>134814297
But Protestantism IS true Christianity, Fampai.
>>
>>134815859
Then why are there so many variations of it, in key areas of doctrine, when it is said that if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand?

If Protestantism were true, they'd stop having temper tantrums and splitting into new denominations every other day.
>>
File: torture3.gif (33KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
torture3.gif
33KB, 400x452px
>>134805262
>The armageddon is coming.

Christ's apostles believed they'd see him return in their lifetimes.

2000 years later all we have are LARPing pseudo-prophets who think they're so special they can predict the future.
>>
>>134814976
No such thing as aliens.
>>
>>134816017
>Then why are there so many variations of it
All Churches derived from Reformation (Lutheran/Calvinist) agree on the basics.
>>
File: 1418589211781.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1418589211781.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>>134805262
>tfw someone faggot starts spitting verbal and physical AIDS at you so you tell him you'll pray for him and hope God forgives him too
>tfw it just makes it madder and madder

>>134805388
>(((Pope))) decries Christianity
>Tries to imply that (((Communism))) is how a (((good))) Christian thinks
>So soon after vehemently anti-(((communist))) JPII
>(((Pure coincidence)))
>>
File: save them jesus.jpg (178KB, 818x767px) Image search: [Google]
save them jesus.jpg
178KB, 818x767px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVnG5KPxXQ
>>
>>134816207
Then why would God create all that space out there? It serves us no purpose.
>>
>>134816527
cus he can
>>
>>134805262
>praise jesus and ask for forgiveness
>go to hell anyway because it was actually mormons who got it right

nice sand nigger jew religion though
>>
>>134805262
He is a bible verse i try to live by that you dont have to believe in a god to practice.

James 1

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
>>
File: Z.png (62KB, 372x135px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
62KB, 372x135px
>>134816527
>Trusting freemasonic NASA
>>
>>134816604
are the mormons the one with the magic discs that no one has ever seen?
>>
File: 1979-moon-masonic-medallion.png (1MB, 1200x618px) Image search: [Google]
1979-moon-masonic-medallion.png
1MB, 1200x618px
>>134816674
Dey good bois

>>134816710
Magic golden tablets, John Smith was a freemasonic conman.
>>
>>134811675
NO IT DOES NOT. THERE IS A QUESTION ABOUT THE FUTURE INTERPOSED.

SAME REASON JESUS TOLD THE PHARISEES THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS IN THEIR MIDST. BECAUSE HE WAS IN THEIR MIDST, AND HE IS THE KING.

IT WAS NOT A VISION. JOHN WAS TAKEN INTO THE THIRD HEAVEN AND SHOWN THE FUTURE. AND WROTE ABOUT IT.

JOHN SAW THE SECOND COMING BEFORE HE DIED, AND WROTE ABOUT IT.

NOW I SAW

REVELATION 19
Now I saw

NOW I SAW

heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[g] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.
>>
>>134816710
Yea, they were translated from a non-existent language using a stone in a hat.
>>
>>134805262
While you were shitposting on 4chan I gave you the middle finger.
Besides, aliens are coming or something, so....Jebus has to wait for them to leave first before crashing back on earth
>>
>>134815462
You can believe whatever you want to believe.

God balanced the scales perfectly for you, so you can choose to believe, or not to believe. And whichever way you go, you have made a choice, and you will gather evidence to support that choice.

Right now your evidence is to not believe, because you do not want to believe.

If you want to change your mind and believe, there is sufficient evidence available for you to do so.

All religions are wrong, and Jesus did not start a religion, but finished one.

All truth claims are 100%, and all truth claims exclude everything not covered by the truth claim, by definition.
>>
>>134805262
>I was in a confession booth

Too bad you fell for the Catholic jew.
>>
File: 1475068274807.jpg (27KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475068274807.jpg
27KB, 554x400px
While you were washing immigrants feet, I studied your mother.

While you were adopting third world babies instead of reproducing I was slamming your mother.

While you were busy donating money to Israel, I was busy impregnating your mother.

Now that I'm your dad you have the audacity to ask ME for $20?
>>
>>134817637
impossibru I couldn't've been busy doing any of those things because I wasn't born yet

Dad BTFO
>>
File: 1500725485166.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1500725485166.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
God is weeding his garden. It is only in the church that you will hear the true facts, studies and statistics on marriage, and everyone outside the church doing this pua stuff, believing the hoax material, trying to pump and dump, they swallow lies thinking they are redpills, end up having their babies aborted, or go mgtow when pua bullshit didn't work. End result is only those in the church will make babies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BCD2LLfFPzQ
>>
>be Op

Actually mentality retarded
>>
>>134818030
Shut up faggot and go to your room. Do NOT talk back to me
>>
File: 1500672494505.png (94KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500672494505.png
94KB, 561x342px
>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

Also the context for the parable of the Fig tree is talking about Israel becoming a nation again; & the great tribulation. Modern history predicted in Ezekiel.

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

Answer here: (It is talking about the Destruction of Jerusalem, and A "Coming" is the same as "A Happening"
https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/668-what-is-the-meaning-of-matthew-10-23

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

He was talking about John the Apostle; who saw the vision of Revelation before his death, in which...he saw heaven.

This is fun, let's do more!
>>
>>134814117
Do not be deceived,
God will not be mocked.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.