[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW ruin Doctor Who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 11-best.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
11-best.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
Poll at bottom of link, as of now its only in mid 20s in favor of the Doctor should stay a man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/21/former-doctor-peter-davison-says-female-choice-role-means-loss/
>>
>>134801762
It'll fail. We'll chuckle as they blame it on sexism, bc they would be right: the Doctor is a male form.
>>
>>134801762
bumping for justice for doctor who
>>
File: 1351968275847.gif (2MB, 269x299px) Image search: [Google]
1351968275847.gif
2MB, 269x299px
I watched all the new Dr. Whos with my son and he really got into it and now they fucked it up. I knew when they turned the Master into a bitch and that episode where another Time Lord was changed it was a setup for this crap.
>>
>>134801762
>new season of Doctor Who
>woman walks out of TARDIS with a sonic screwdriver and looks around some unknown swamp planet
>suddenly she stops
>looks up
>another TARDIS falls from the sky and crushes her
>she's dead
>out walks a random white male British actor
>"BLOODY HELL, THAT CUNT GOT PROPER SQUISHED. AH WELL OFF WE GO THEN!"
>intro plays
>>
File: darlek.png (526KB, 541x544px) Image search: [Google]
darlek.png
526KB, 541x544px
Liberals fuck everything up
>>
>>134801762
Its too british, I dont understand how anyone even brits themselves could watch it. Also its one of those shows that just dont die, literally another british invention. Make a show, and then just keep recycling it for decades, input literally ZERO creativity and then just milk the brainwashed sheeple.
>>
bump for justice!
>>
>>134803333
Ch-checked
>>
>>134801762
Dr. Who was always for leftist cucks
>>
watch and try not to cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rn77V1tG38
>>
>>134801762
It can't be ruined because Doctor Who is trash.
>>
>>134801762
Here's your redpill, nerdboi. Doctor Who has never not been pedo grooming. Now they're grooming boys for MILF action.
State-Owned BBC.
The absolute state of Britain right now...
>>
>>134803333
nobody here watches it, it's made for weird tumblr girls in the USA and Canada
>>
>>134803705
>>134804021
>>134804839

yup, czeched it when it first came out to see what Billie Piper was like "these days" (im old).
first few episodes were enough to show it up as complete crap, condescending pseudo-intellectual fantasy where wiry yet intelligent mr. dr. explains everything to dozy blonde lady.

you may say "that isn't leftist at all" but actually it is because the main char was a wiry little "intellectual" (read: monologuing, condescending, passive-agressive know-it-all) bitch which is their ultimate fantasy.

didn't ever watch it again.

then a year or two later i heard it literally got some homosexual character plus a spin off show and was like "hurrr didn't expect that lol".
gj BBC, better shove teh ghey all over this basically child-friendly programme.

p. glad ive never watched it, thanks 4 reading my blog
>>
>>134801762
ffs it's only on 26%. Wtf /pol/?
>>
I just answered it and it said 100% agree it should stay a man. Did we break it or something?
>>
>>134806147
i think it only counts votes for uk fags
>>
File: sadpep.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sadpep.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>134806336
Well I tried
>>
>>134806336
i just voted from usa and it said 26% agree with me. i don't know enough about the telegraph to know if it's a liberal leaning rag like the post or the times, but as someone who gives no shits about dr. who, even i find it suspicious that so many people would want a woman to play that role. i'm fairly sure the show is a sci fi and suspense type deal, which is the opposite of things that girls watch. i don't wanna say the voting is rigged just yet, but the current results are unlikely to be in favor of a female playing the role.
>>
>>134803333
>Also its one of those shows that just dont die, literally another british invention. Make a show, and then just keep recycling it for decades, input literally ZERO creativity and then just milk the brainwashed sheeple.

Is this a meme? That's the definition of American shows. Even once they steal from Britain. The Office stopped after two seasons because that was what the story line dictated. How many did the American version have? Lost seemed like it might have been pretty good, even the Jews who wrote it knew exactly where they were going with it. Well until it suddenly exploded in popularity and they decided they could make more money from it so they stretched it out as long as possible. The Simpsons hasn't been remotely entertaining for the last 18 years, but do you have any idea how much money it generates? Elementary (I won't even get on to the faggot who plays Sherlock Holmes and the fact Watson is a lesbian Chinese woman) has 120 episodes and is still running. Do you know how many actual Sherlock Holmes stories there are? 56 short stories and 4 novels. Need I continue?
Fucking faggot, ever project like that again while being too afraid to post under your own flag and I'll fly to Israel and make you eat your own money lending nose you scruffy bastard.
>>
>>134803333
Also I don't know a single person who watches Dr Goy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.