[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the africans did to whites to deserve slavery?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

What did the africans did to whites to deserve slavery?
>>
>>134801620
Sold other blacks to us.
>>
Muslims
>>
>>134801620

Didn't run fast enough.
>>
>>134801620
>posts picture of blacks mutilated by other blacks
>>
>>134802099
the hand mutilation thing didnt happen until the whites infested africa
even the brits sent leopold letters asking him to be "nicer" to them
>>
>>134801620
They lived in bad times, before whites abolished slavery.
>>134802099
I assume that pic is of the Belgian colonialims, one of the worst of all.
>>
>>134801620
Be unfortunate to exist in a rival tribe that got captured and get sold to white peoples on boats on the shore
>>
they lived with other black people who enslaved and sold them.
>>
considering how the blacks are so collectively shitty, it wasn't as bad as people say it is
>>
>>134801834
Underrated.
>>
>>134801620
i hate niggers as much as the next pol/ack but what did they do to deserve this. seems pretty awful tbqh.
>>
Not develop better weapons and military
>>
File: 223_01_2.jpg (147KB, 650x598px) Image search: [Google]
223_01_2.jpg
147KB, 650x598px
>>134801620
They were weak and were thus subjugated. They didn't do anything other than being at the wrong place at the right time.
>>
>>134802301
>>134802297
The only mistakes the Belgians made was to recruit Congolese into keeping the peace. Almost all the mutiliations was blacks on blacks.
>>
>>134801620
What did Africans DO to their black African Kings to deserve being sold to Spaniards and Arabs for slavery?
>>
>>134801834
f
p
b
p
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Yeah good documentary on niggers
>>
>>134801620
We never had nigger-slaves in Russia thanks to European domination and proxy government which turned Russians into slaves themselves for 2 centuries after which USSR kinda tried to fix things but then again we have proxy-Putin and proxy elites which turned us into slaves.
but...
we can use nigger word as much as we want as it is not offensive in Russia but an official llinguistic term.
>>
>>134801620
I'm pretty sure slavery was probably a preferable alternative to running around in the jungle dodging lions and other niggers that will enslave you and treat you 100 times worse. We see the photos of slaves that were abused but most of them probably didn't have it too bad.
>>
>>134801620
Enslaved and sold other Africans fuck stick
>>
File: blackhistory3.jpg (196KB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
blackhistory3.jpg
196KB, 900x486px
in fact this is what niggers did to the french when the french went all equality and tolerance in 1804 on the jewel of the carribean (now the shithole haiti)
>>
>>134803821
You lucked out. I imagine Moscow would be a very different city if it was 30% nigger like DC
>>
>>134802770
whites dont care about making entire species extinct like what they did to the passenger pidgeons, dodo, the arctic whales, etc i dont think they care about the state of other human lives.

theyve always been heartless like that.
>>
>>134801834
fpbp
>>
>>134803886
kys
>>
>>134801620
By selling their own to the white man as slaves.
>>
>>134801620
Exist
>>
>>134801834
Fpbp
>>
>>134801620
To whites or Jews?
89% of the slave owners were Jews
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.