[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is adoption redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: guide-to-adoption-services.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guide-to-adoption-services.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
Pros:
-Get to skip pregnancy and your wife getting fat
-Save on 3-4 years of paying for your kid if you adopt past toddler-age
-Get to know ahead of time that the kid isn't a downy
-Give an otherwise doomed white child a fighting chance at a future

Cons:
-Raising another man's sperm
-???

Let's assume for this discussion that the child in question is a white Eastern European
>>
>>134801556
The only good adoption is of white babies by whites who cannot conceive. Period. End of story
>>
>>134801741
What is yoyr reason for wanting to adopt?
>>
>>134801556
>save money
This is not correct
>>
>>134801809

Wife hates the idea of pregnancy, that's the big one. The other factor's we are considering are basically what's listed in the "pros" section.
>>
>>134801556
Adoption is great, only if the couple can legitimately not conceive for medical reasons. That doesn't apply to homosexuals though. They shouldn't be able to adopt.
>>
>>134802100

Replace your wife.
Don't you have the wish to promote your own genes? I do.
>>
>>134802015
Explain?
>>
>>134801556
It's literally cuckoldry.
>>
>>134801556
No. However it is a charitable service and shouldn't be looked down on. I think you're fool if you adopt a kid over the age of 2 and don't expect the kid to have major issues down the line.
>>
>>134801556
>not passing your genes
>redpilled
Pick one
>>
>>134801556
>>134802395 is the correct answer. "I don't feel like getting pregnant" is a horrible excuse. >>134802601 is also right though
>>
>my wife's son
>my neighbor's son
are they any different
>>
It's only redpilled if you raise a child of the same ethnicity as you and your wife, that way at least the kid is related to you by the blood of your own people.
>>
>>134801556
>white kid
>white parents
>adopted at birth
>mom is an ovarian cancer survivor
>(infertile)
>escaped dirt poor rural texas family
>dad worked his balls off from basic sales rep to exec-level mgmt
>moved us twice so I could go to better schools
>attained higher education than anyone in my biological family
>closer to my family than anyone else I know

I owe my parents my life.

That said, I do think adoption is best for infertile couples. Men have a duty to pass their Y on, generally speaking -- every man before him did.
>>
>>134801741
Basically this. Why someone would do anything different is beyond my reasoning. Honestly more people probably would adopt if they let you as a single person as well.
>>
>>134802532
Costs money to adopt I imagine is anons logic behind it
>>
Me and my wife will probably adopt. We've been trying for 5 yrs to get her preg. No luck. Got checked and they say we are fine. Just aint happening. If were 35 and nothing then we will. Obvi i want a white kid. But i look super mexican. So if i dont get a kid thats a little dark it will look like i am raising some "chads" kid. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>134801556
Yes more people should adopt in that kind of scenario. However I wouldn't do it. I don't think I would be a good father to someone else's kid
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.