[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLOT TWIST INCOMING???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 52

File: mueller.png (357KB, 530x1127px) Image search: [Google]
mueller.png
357KB, 530x1127px
if true this would be the biggest plot twist of all time.

this would be so funny. libtards have been saying how great mueller is and how much integrity for so long now. if he started arresting their favorite politicians, the liberal tears would never stop flowing

please be true
>>
>>134798036
One can hope.
>>
Some anon said this last week. Everyone called him a shill.
>>
>>134798036
link to blog post https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

i think he might be right.
>>
Did you know mueller has not once publicly commented since starting his investigation?

I've had a feeling about this for a while. He's so damn quiet there is no room for speculation on his personal motives.

I hope it blows up all over hilldawg
>>
File: 1486684538970.jpg (541KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
1486684538970.jpg
541KB, 900x889px
>>134798036
Man, the 27th is shaping up to be a great day
>>
zzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzz

Roleplaying retards with no history of being accurate, how new.
>>
File: toilet-libtard-tears.jpg (303KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-libtard-tears.jpg
303KB, 1500x1500px
>>134798036
>>
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

Stumbled upon this former satanists who now declares himself as a true Luciferian as opposed to the dark Luciferians....

I have been waiting for a sign to see if he is manipulating whoever views him but so far he seems to be honest and on par with things I have learned before knowing about him.

He has a long video you should watch that goes over a lot of truth we should all know and in case you do not want to I will skip to the vital part of human understanding..... If your thoughts, emotions, and actions are in a state of imbalance then your understanding and level of conciousness will remain strangled.

We can not make other peoples decisions for them, however if we compromise our decision making process, in any way, and it leads us to inner conflict because we seek to please others... then we are allowing others to make decisions for us!

IT IS EASY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! It is just very hard to break away from the egotistical upbringing we all are indoctrinated in.

LETS DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND REALLY CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH ACTION, WE NEED TO BE SMART AND BE ABLE TO GROW FOOD AND FILTER WATER BEFORE WE BRING DOWN THE SATANIC AND PEDOPHILE EMPIRE THAT HAS BEEN IN CONTROL SINCE CONSTANTINE!!!! EVERYONE ASK YOURSELF... SHOULD I AT LEAST SPEND 200$ ON SEEDS AND WATER FILTERS JUST IN CASE THE HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS HAPPENS?????? IS IT WORTH IT TO JUST HAVE??????
>>
>>134800253
Autism is alive and well
>>
we have no reason to believe this guy, but I want to.
Is that Mueller/Trump meeting confirmed?
I've suspected for a while Mueller was being over dramatic and overreaching with Trump, and Trump responding the way he did to create a sense of tension between Trump and the FBI. Same with the Trump / Sessions relationship
>>
>>134800501
Suck dick. I wish i had autism
>>
>>134798318
Wasn't called a shill but was told I was naive.

OP is correct. This is what's happening.
>>
>>134798036
Stop believing fantasy. The guys a deep state crook. If you seriously believe in this drivel, you're as delusional as any leftist. I'd be more inclined to believe this if he actually hired lawyers that weren't Hillary supporters.
>>
Bibi has known Jared since he was a kid.

Manafort, Jared and Ivanka used Muellers firm.
>>
>>134800617
Yep. Trump giving an interview to the failing NYT?.. Dissing Sessions so emphatically? It HAS to be kabuki theater from Trump or it makes no sense.
Sessions and Rosenstein held a press meeting the same day on pedos being arrested, and they both looked very comfortable, which they wouldn't be if tensions with POTUS were real.
>>
5D chess, when will naysayers learn
Trump is always right
>>
>>134798036
For this to be true it would mean everything Trump has tweeted and said to the press has been a deliberate ruse. I know Trump has played 4D chess in the past but that sounds a little too far fetched.
>>
File: 1144442727227722.jpg (22KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
1144442727227722.jpg
22KB, 480x485px
>>134798036
l...lock her up? Is it time? Already? Are you guys sure?
>>
>>134798606
Its also very telling that absolutley nothing has been found yet. And Mueller is just going back and looking at shit everyone else has already looked at.
>>
>>134798036
This, please this.
>>
>>134798036
Larping. Hehe just believe in deus ex machina you stupid goyim. Mueller is going after Hillary! Isn't that wild how after all the evidence to the contrary what you specifically wished for is now happening? What are the odds?! Talk about 4D chess, goy ;^)
>>
>>134801078
I might have said that. If I did, I don't remember.

I can honestly say I hope I was wrong. I wouldn't believe it until I see it, but I really do hope I'm wrong. This would be the greatest plot twist since Trump's election, which is the greatest plot twist in my lifetime.

t. boomer
>>
Is Mueller /ourguy/
>>
>>134798576
>https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
great read
>>
>>134798036
It's not a plot twist, it's how you play their game. They're fucked either way.
In the 1% chance he was impeached,
all hell will break loose. If he's not,
we'e still bringing them down.
>>
>>134798036
It's bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>134798036
The CIA / NSA / BBC / LGBT have all of Trumps emails. They have all of Trumps associates emails.

If something like this was going on, it would have already leaked to the Washington Post.

The biggest reason to believe that Trump had jack shit to do with Russia during the election is because if he did, the NSA / CIA / BBC / LGBT would already have these documents and the WaPo / NYT would already be aware of them.

It's also a reason to believe that there's no sort of secret shenanigans going on here. Mueller can't take down Trump. He can't take down Hillary. All he's tasked with doing by his deep state overlords is dragging this out indefinitely so that the Dems can use Trump + Russia as rallying cries in the 2020 election.

>Vote for us, and we'll finally be able to prove that Trump is a traitor!

Honestly it's semi genius. Big reason Trump won was because he played to his base saying "Lock her up!". Now the Dems are trying on that strategy, but they need an unresolved controversy to use as their soap box. Trump had Hillary's email investigation. Dems have this manufactured Russia conspiracy.
>>
Mueller and Comey have already been flipped. They both did dirty work for the clintons and will bow maga as their penance. Don't believe me just watch.
>>
>>134798036
They praised and hated Comey based on what the media told them to feel. It would be no different here, they will ask for an investigation into Mueller if things don't go their way. Screencap this.
>>
File: 1500489870025m.jpg (142KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
1500489870025m.jpg
142KB, 1024x665px
>>134798036
Total BS

Trump didn't bring him in

(((Rosenstein))) did
>>
File: 1495139343729.png (150KB, 310x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495139343729.png
150KB, 310x243px
>>134802966
>bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>134801108
Theees
>>
>>134798036
Yep. Reminder that Trump gave money to Hillary's campaign. People often do this within positions of power to gain access and information on their enemies.
>>
>>134798036
I've been convinced this is what is going on since he was appointed.
>>
>>134800253
stop copypasta'ing this on every post faggot.
>>
>>134802947
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>>
>>134802717
Truth:

@realDonaldTrump does not want to fire Mueller. Never has.

Media/Left wish he would fire him.

Trump plays off their desire.

https://twitter.com/langdaleca/status/889336541994262528
>>
The key is: who appointed Mueller and when.
Technically it is Deputy AG Rosenstein who appointed him - the same guy who wrote a letter to Potus saying that Comey deserved to be fired.
When did he do it? The day after Mueller was interviewed by Potus for the job as FBI head ((officially)).
Why was Mueller given such a broad mandate?
Foreign agents meddling in the elections? Well, Imran Khan and his Pakistani buddies who did IT work for Debbie Wasserman Schulz may fall into that category.
Read between the lines, folks.
>>
>>134803433
This.

Dems have been bending over backwards to defend Mueller in light of all of the conflicts of interest on his team expecting that he'll bring Trump's head to the alter. That all goes right out the window the second Mueller absolves Trump or the investigation pivots in any way towards the DNC. They don't care about hypocrisy. They know it doesn't do any damage because the people on the left have very short memories. They're brainwashed into thinking they're the 'initiated ones' and will gladly lop up more WAPO/NYT/CNN conspiracy theories involving Mueller being a Russian turncoat.

Also, very big longshot to say that Mueller is going after anyone but Trump and Co. I want to believe it but can't.
>>
>ever doubting Trump's 69D quantum chess skills
>>
Listen Drumpflings. We all know Russia interfered with the election. Don't forget the six million intel agencies who agree.
>>
>>134802947

>Why does a team assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring?

Very interesting article.
>>
>>134805101
Never forget.
>>
>>134803500
Sauce on this, is this shopped or actual artwork?
>>
>>134805101
Wrong!
It was 7.5 billion
>>
>>134806129
>Implies that a shooped image can't be art
Digital artists BTFO
>>
>>134806282
Valid, ok smarty pants, is that the original unedited piece
>>
File: Definite plot twist.png (75KB, 642x368px) Image search: [Google]
Definite plot twist.png
75KB, 642x368px
>>134798036
>>
FAKE AND GA--
>>134798576
holy shit this is real isn't it?
>>
>>134798036
Top 10 anime betrayals
>>
File: Definite plot twist 2.png (30KB, 643x126px) Image search: [Google]
Definite plot twist 2.png
30KB, 643x126px
>>134806723
>>
>>134806473
No its edited from a merchant thread
>>
>>134806886
Disappointment but it is very good
>>
>>134798036
Don't forget, Mueller has a good chunk of Clinton's lawyers assigned to his investigation. If the investigation turns towards her, she won't be able to use them for herself since they're already involved.
>>
>>134807160
The edit is objectively artistically better than the original, if you truly understand art, which you probably dont
>>
>>134807390
Objectively better dependent on objective views of the viewer.
>>
>>134800617
About the Trump/Mueller 'interview'..
Yup, even CNN had an article...interviewed him on the 16th, Rosenstein named him on the 17th.
If that's the mtg you're talking about...
>>
>>134801994
>I know this lines you with what he has done in the past but since I'm shilling I suddenly don't
>>
>>134801669
This.
Trump is an extension of /pol/, therefore he's always right
>>
>>134803183
Do you think the people most familiar with nsa spying etc would be fucking gmailing about this? Fuck off idiot
>>
>>134807837
Nyet, the objective views of information.
>>
>>134804760
I keep forgetting this is all going to link back up with the awans as well gg
>>
>>134803287
>Mueller and Comey have already been flipped.
it's the only way the weasel Comey will survive and not suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.
>Arkencide
>>
Also consider the out of place sessions DOJ ruling on civil asset forfeiture..strange move as it's never anything trump talked about yet it makes sense if they're gearing up to go after illegal finances of the DNC, for example
>>
>>134798036
been saying this for a while now.

Either trump was involved in some really fucking sketchy shit or mueller isnt investigating trump.

Given trump tower was under FISA surveillance im willing to say one is more likely than the other.

3rd possibility is Mueller is working with the DNC to use the investigation as method of the DNC exerting control on the government from outside of elected office. The expansion of the probe to Elizabeth warren would seem to indicate this. Although its also possible that EW was involved in something Clinton related as well.

We really can only wait and see.
>>
>>134809665
Is there any doubt that Obama, Clinton, DNC have committed serious crimes? So all that really needs to happen for things to go down the way OP suggests is for Mueller to do his job properly and not be corrupted himself.

Says a lot about the damage Obama did to our country when believing the special investigator isn't corrupt, is considered a far fetched theory.
>>
If Mueller would really be going after Hillary (who's campaign fabricated Russiagate), then Trump would know already.

-If an Anon claiming to be working at the White House know, why doesn't the President?
-Mueller's being going after Deutsche Bank Trump accounts which points to a witch hunt against Trump. And not Mueller going after Hillary.

The only way to claim this is happening you would need a credible leak from Mueller's investigation. and we don't have that.... It just looks like Mueller will dig in the Trump organizations garbage until they find a zoning infraction or a worker not registered under the right employer database.
>>
File: powerful_pepe.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
powerful_pepe.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>134798318
he offered no verification of any kind.
that's s.o.p. here, faggot, because 99% of the time they /are/ shills. you're the type of newfag who has bought into VOTL hook line and sinker.
you need go back to lurking until you learn how things work here, and until you have more life experience under your belt.
>>
>>134809665
Excellent observation brother. It seemed very ill timed considering the weed blowback. Perhaps Sessions as anti-weed hick is part of the game? Not that in his heart he isn't an anti-weed hick of course...
>>
File: Z106_JohnLennonPopArt_grande.jpg (37KB, 360x538px) Image search: [Google]
Z106_JohnLennonPopArt_grande.jpg
37KB, 360x538px
>>134806755
Checked. Don't have twitter. Can anyone confirm this is real and, if so, what is going on!?
>>
File: 1532349286073.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1532349286073.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
Chucky Schumer seems to think so, but I'm not convinced. What evidence do you all who say this have? I want to believe.
>>
>>134801078
How do you know?
>>
Mueller and his team are hopefully busy going down all of the rat holes that may incriminate both major political parties. Remember that Trump is an outsider. He came from the world of big real estate building projects and getting things done rather than being a career ass kisser politician. Did the Republicans care for him early in this past election cycle? The answer is hell no and the majority of them still don't feel comfortable with him leading the Executive. Many establishment republicans are somewhat tepid about him and it may actually be they really fear of the man. If he did something criminal, let's have it out and scrutinized objectively.

The Democrats don't have much to show after 8 years of abject failure which was nicely downplayed by the obviously liberal left leaning MSM the entire time. This culminated with a bad candidate and the Democrats totally lost it in the last election cycle due to their ineptitude.

All we've heard from the MSM now for 6 months is Russia collusion, piss-gate, and a plethora of niggling who met who at what dinner with dead silence regarding anything about the "can do no wrong" Democrats. The Congressional hearings are for circus show purposes only.

If Mueller and team do their work objectively there is likely a real shit storm coming that will be detrimental to both parties; however the Democrats are likely to get the worst of it.

Drain the swamp of the bad critters and red tape regardless of party affiliation.

WATCH MUELLER.

t, an independent anon who voted for Trump

PS Helicopter CAPTCHA lol
>>
>>134811224
>Mueller's being going after Deutsche Bank Trump accounts which points to a witch hunt against Trump. And not Mueller going after Hillary

How do we know this? Isn't the whole wild card in this the fake news media? Why would anyone believe a fucking thing about this investigation that comes from anonymous sources?
>>
>>134801078
I was called a shill too for saying this too.

But yeah, OP is correct. And Mueller won't be the only one to throw everyone for a loop either.

Its going to be beautiful. Just trust Trump and be patient. He is lining his ducks up perfectly.
>>
>>134798318
People have been pointing out that Muller's mandate was to "investigate foreign influence" and "investigate any irregularities" in the election. Trump talking about pardons and such is the sort of thing a magician does while doing his act. Trump grumbling about pardoning himself on Twitter is waving a brightly colored handkerchief around while he gets ready to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
>>
>>134811601
It's real...from June 22nd...Sara is damn good..
>>
>>134798036
keep dreaming fagboy trumps going down baby
>>
>>134798036

Mueller is the swamp thing.

if he doesn't find shit on donald he'll close shop. Hillary will be running cons by the end of the year again.
>>
Facts:
A) All the leaks on Russia interference are fabrications
B) All the computer evidence on Russia interference or Trump collusion are fabrications
C) Everything is a big Democratic hoax

Crimes were committed by Democrats in fabricating this hoax. Some of these crimes are very serious. If anyone talks about Russia 2016, it only concerns Democrats.

The problem:
The Sessions clusterfuck makes it such that no one is investigating the real Russiagate, to the best of my knowledge (not Mueller, not the FBI, no one...)
>>
>>134802320
That's assuming you actually believe the leaks about Mueller are coming from him and not more anonymous Dems/MSM wishcasters who only claim to "have knowledge of" its areas of focus. I give him credit for at least himself keeping out of the spotlight
>>
>>134798036
I've been saying this but I didn't fully believe it until just now.
>>
>>134800996
no you don't buddy, you wouldnt have many friends (if any) and you would most probably end up jobless and poor. If you still want autism, I recommend playing minecraft all day everyday
>>
>>134809665
solid hypothesis.
>>
>>134812952
Why I still don't believe it.:Trump would know by now, and he doesn't look like he has a clue.
>>
4D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S
>>
>>134798036
trump meeting with mueller the day before he was named special counsel is encouraging. could rosenstein be /ourguy/?
>>
>>134802673
most okay
>>
>>134813269
Rosenstein comes across as the most credible, stand-up guy of anyone involved in this.
>>
File: IMG_0781.png (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.png
67KB, 500x352px
SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING, COMPLICATED BUSINESS
>>
>>134802728
I hope so man
>>
>>134803287
HAIL LORD TRUMP
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>>
>>134813151
Of course Trump knows.
The implication of this article is that the Trump administration planned this.
>>
>>134813500
if he fucking does it this guy will go down in the history books as big as alex the great, hitler, caesar, and all the rest. he will be spoken of forever.
>>
>>134812707

i said from the beginning of the Mueller investigation there would be no leaks inside the Mueller investigation unless it was signed off by Mueller himself.

I would not trust a single source that "leaks" something from the Mueller investigation, those people are way too tight knit for their to be consistent leakers.

whether or not he's going to go after Hillary (highly doubt it) or any of the Democrats remains to be seen. I hope he drains the swamp, i'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>134813485
If the MSM leaks are true and Mueller is really digging into Trump on everything BUT Russia, that's all on Rosenstein.

Because Rosenstein can demand Mueller come explain himself on every step he takes and he can tell Mueller what he can and can't do (according to Federal Regulations)... So I really don't know what's happening.
>>
>>134813915
I'm praying daily
>>
I can only hope for /pol/s sake that something happens on the 27th. I couldnt imagine the mental gymnastics that would have to happen here to justify this level of delusion.
>>
>>134806723
>>134806755
My dick can't take this. I'm too hard.
>>
File: 1475847865056.png (132KB, 499x308px) Image search: [Google]
1475847865056.png
132KB, 499x308px
>>134798036
I want to believe, but I just don't see how it's possible given the investigation's terms of reference. It still looks like a perjury trap to fabricate some bullshit reason to go after Trump.
>>
>>134813151
actually I totally buy Trump being able to keep up appearances
>>
>>134813853
Then they get an Academy Award for their role of looking completely out of the loop.
>>
PEOPLE ON HERE STILL GLORIFY THE FBI GODDAMN YOU NIGGERS ARE RETARDED HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>134814018
>If the MSM leaks are true

That's a big if
>>
>>134806723
>>134806755
Louise Mensch tier bullshit
>>
>>134813500
I like your digits, papa. Bring me some gets and dc pedos/clintons swinging from the beltway lampposts.
>>
>>134798036
Trump/Dindu Nuffin 2020
>>
File: 1490205187586.jpg (113KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1490205187586.jpg
113KB, 422x422px
>>134798036
>Appear weak when you are strong
>>
>>134798036
lol, bullshit
>>
>>134808731
Why not? They've gmailed everything else so far.
>>
>>134798036
The more I learn about jews the more I believe that all of this back and forth between Trump and the current elite is a completely pointless exercise.
It is really just one group of jews fighting another group of jews.
They'll do nothing to end the usury based pseudo Capitalism that devalues our money (backed by shit), which is the "store" of our labour, and concentrates wealth in fewer and fewer (mostly Jewish) hands.
There is only one way historically every Empire went once the Jewish infestation reached its final and terminal stage.
Degeneracy, sexual deviancy, collapsing of birth rates, the end of nuclear families and finally the collapse of the Empire itself, either by being invaded or by internal revolution that destroyed most things of value and most people of good character.
I do believe that Trump fights the good fight but he cannot win, not even if he gets all he wants.
There's no winning with jews and they are themselves incapable of understanding that they are destroying themselves together with their host.
They'll continue on their quest to turn us into them without understanding that no civilisation can be maintained, let alone defended, when no one is willing to put in hard labour for it.
The more our societies turn into their ideal phantasy society the more tricksters, cheaters, drug addicts, hedonists and other useless people we are going to create.
>>
The chances he's going after Hillary are infinitesimally small. However, it is entirely possible that he is going after the DNC for falsifying evidence to try and frame the campaign for Russian collusion. This isn't a situation where any big fish will fry but it will destroy the credibility of an organization.
>>
>>134814134
Imgur now
>>
Back from work. how was the gymboree rally?
>>
>>134803183
Trump can be 100% innocent (which I believe he is) and still get fucked over by a perjury trap. That's the problem with these open-ended fishing expeditions, all they need is to catch someone in a technical lie about something totally inconsequential and boom, that's a crime in its own right.
>>
>>134814312
That's the only way they can do it. This way it will be someone totally outside the administration and the White House's hands look clean. Could also be setting up a quick redemption arc for Sessions if he's brought big charges and looks like a hero of justice just as the moment Trump was beginning to doubt him
>>
>>134802717
It's ok, my boomer dad said the same thing to me
>>
>>134814655
This is how it will go down. Mueller doesn't have the authority to take down Hillary but he'll leave all the pieces for Sessions to do it.
>>
File: 1500914156089m.jpg (54KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500914156089m.jpg
54KB, 820x1024px
>>134801108
What if Trump has shit to hold over his head to make sure he goes after all the right people and plays by Trumps rules?
>>
File: 1499981786542.png (255KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499981786542.png
255KB, 360x480px
>>134798036
>surprised a panel of lawyers with no parameters to investigate Trump (an international business man)for tax funded opposition research for the 2020 election specialize in white collar, corruption, and financial crimes
Dems are corrupt. Can't get around it
>>
>>134814312
Trump is an actor and entertainer after all..

It's only fitting desu
>>
You guys are so fucking delusional. When have swamp rats ever turned each other in. The simpler explanation of mueller sent it to create endless smoke makes much more sense.
>>
>>134807369
Smart
>>
>>134815145

Dems and Republicans. Both. Mueller is a way for them to punish people for voting in an outsider.
>>
http://ir.net/news/politics/126241/major-trumprussia-news-coming-july-27th-according-4chan/
>>
>>134798036
Trump is never going after Hillary. Ever.
Ivanka is friends with Chelsea and Ivanka calls the shots.
Learn who your real master is dumb shits.
>>
>>134813950
>going to go after Hillary (highly doubt it)
trump made a deal with obama not to go after hillary in exchange for her obama forcing her to conceded. (this happened election night)

i think accusing his son of treason (a capital crime) is probably sufficient grounds to say that deal is no longer operative.

i have notice that trump is warming up hillary's name in public now so he is at least threatening.

you will notice that nobody is talking about don jr and treason any more.
>>
>>134815280
Exactly. I'm surprised a billionaire would do this. And then kid Rock living in his double wide decides to run for senate.
>>
>>134815179
Yeah the big red flag for me is still Comey's stated intent to get a special counsel appointed. But I dont think he actually said he specifically wanted Mueller or not. I know he played it off like he was pleased about it being Mueller, but did he testify that he was specifically seeking Mueller be appointed special counsel or just that he was seeking a special counsel, helmed by anyone, as to the reason why he leaked his memos?

That said, Comey did lose his lunch when Trump tweeted about tapes. He didn't think twice when intimidated by Loretta cankles Lynch. I mean, he seems like a really weak guy. What confirmative reports are there about Comey meeting with Mueller (either before or after Comey's June testimony)?
>>
Hillary is dead weight. I wouldn't be suprised if this was the case. You also need to take into consideration that Mueller might be double bluffing Trump to get him to make public misteps before he drops the hammer on him.

That's about all. Peace out.
>>
>>134815302

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWOvUxxo59o
>>
>>134806129
Looks like someone had fun with a Dali. Sal would surely approve!
>>
File: 1478032731520.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478032731520.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>134809665
ding ding ding
>>
>>134810959
>when believing the special investigator isn't corrupt, is considered a far fetched theory.
if that isn't the saddest statement of our times
>mfw the swamp is deep indeed young one
As bad as the nigger was he isn't the major player, he was just the last in a long line of corruptions of office.

>>134811452
>Perhaps Sessions as anti-weed hick is part of the game?
I'm hoping it is provocation to invoke the reform of the laws needed to truly tackle the drug problems. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the war on drugs is a failure at reducing crime or drug abuse and a winner at increasing corruption and death. It's time for a better approach to drugs, a non prohibitionist rationale like Portugal's where the user is helped rather than jailed and ruined.
>>134811980
>Mueller and his team are hopefully busy going down all of the rat holes that may incriminate both major political parties.
Drain the swamp? One can dream anon, one can dream.
>>
File: L0qlfvY.png (317KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
L0qlfvY.png
317KB, 1793x1313px
>>134813500
NOOOOOOO
>>
>>134816136
Yeah I'm pretty sure the crackdown on weed is nothing more than a portion of trumps hardline stance on ending the opiate crisis by going after "gateway drugs" while setting aside billions of dollars to provide people help recovering from their addictions. Seems just like a case of good intentions that are fairly unpopular
>>
>>134802717
was the cold war fun?
>>
>>134813500
>those words
instand grin
>>
>>134811980
They are going to take down the lone outsider and make people know that they are slaves
>>
>>134814822
They are going to Clinton, Trump
>>
>>134815775
Comey had his pre-testimony meeting with Mueller.
After that meeting, he perjured himself, and threw Lyin Loretta under the bus. Now she's going to be investigated.

Something is happening...
>>
>>134815775
Comey certainly took shots at Trump personally, but his testimony actually helped Trump legally. The person jeopardized the most from his testimony is Lynch. Of course Comey himself admitted to a crime in leaking the memos. So why hasn't he been charged? Because he's flipped.
>>
>>134815145
Bingo, can't use the DOJ and Lynch so they use Mueller
>>
>>134813500
Imagine the media shit storm if this were to happen after they've been repeating the "trumbf is going to jail" mantra for 7 months.
>>
Ehh.. If they were really poking around the Clinton/Bush camp, the uniparty would have been informed by now, and they wouldn't be supporting Mueller so fervently. Nice thought, really, but deputy Jew at the DoJ appointed yet another swamp thing to do what they do.
>>
>>134814822
>still get fucked over by a perjury trap
not likely. trump's "free-wheeling" persona is a perjury defense. he lies and jokes about trivial things continually as a way of obfuscating actual intentional lies. this makes it very hard to prove that any particular statement is intended to deceive.

and anyway, he isn't under oath, and there are a lot of steps to go to get him there.

clinton screwed the pooch by telling a dead-to-rights lie on a direct question with obvious intent to deceive.

But guess what? He got acquitted and went on to make a couple hundred million dollars ... so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>134798036
>>134798318
This. White house anon said Mueller was a good guy and that in day 27 a there will be a big happening.
>>134811406
He made several threads in the past and was right all the time. If you actually saw what he posted you'd realise he was legit.
>>
>>134813500
No worries Donald, we know.
>>
>>134815851
Rock on Styx, I fucking love you
>>
>>134817932
pretty much this
>>
>>134818512
the shear amount of WHanon LARP threads over the last week lead me to believe the original from June is legit. i honestly don't believe the actual WHanon has posted since he foreshadowed the 27th
>>
>>134815330
You're assuming Chelsea is aligned with and not against killary and the cabal.
>>
File: 1488152703061.jpg (20KB, 332x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488152703061.jpg
20KB, 332x395px
>>134798036
1488D chess
>>
File: 1498255687413.jpg (109KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
1498255687413.jpg
109KB, 800x494px
>>134798036
>>134798576
>https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

holy fucking fuck
>>
File: lost.jpg (104KB, 869x960px) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
104KB, 869x960px
>>134819501

I hope you're being ironic.

A bit convenient they left out Preet Bahara. Because they know any case he's involved with is absolutely NOT investigating Clinton. There's 0 chance he'd go along.

Mueller and Hillary also go back to Uranium 20% deal.

You're all fake and gay.
>>
>>134815366
>trump made a deal with obama not to go after hillary in exchange for her obama forcing her to conceded. (this happened election night)
Why would Obama do this? It's widely known he really hates Hillary. Unless he has similar and related dark business that Trump knows about...
>>
File: 1492547498164.jpg (320KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492547498164.jpg
320KB, 750x1000px
>>134813500
checked

my body is ready
>>
>>134815947
Sal did a few of his own esoteric merchants back in the day.
>>
fuck off reddit
his team is made up of Clinton lawyers and Jews
>>
>>134819004
He did, but inside a thread made by a random anon. That's where he said about Mueller being a good guy. He also said they were working on creating a public tv news channel to combat the MSM, let's see if it becomes true.
>>
>>134798036

Absolutely ridiculous. Hiring DNC operatives and Clinton foundation lawyers is a conflict of interest if he ever decided to go after Hillary. They'd have to be replaced, it wouldn't make sense.
>>
File: listen here, cocksucker.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
listen here, cocksucker.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>134798576
>not archiving it
Shame.
https://archive.fo/RC1kI
>>
>>134814115
what's significant about the 27th? the fact that it leads back to 7?
>>
>>134820085
Is that kissinger in the second to back row behind trump?
>>
>>134820006

Preets not on the investigation though and he just tweeted to clear that up recently. I had thought he was too I think a source reported but it wasn't true.
>>
>>134820085
The Al Smith dinner is an amazing moment in the rise of our President Don.
If you haven't, watch his speech. He plays with them like a predator plays with its prey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7cLyyJgGY
>>
File: cat_fish.jpg (44KB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
cat_fish.jpg
44KB, 1080x717px
>>134799991
that's a weak meme boyo
>>
File: VOL.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VOL.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Reminder that Victory of Light is also pushing this theory (that Mueller is /ourguy/).
>>
>>134810937
Liars never change. They just find better things to lie about. Warren has graduated from lying about her heritage to get a job to lying to AMERICA about prosecuting bankers to get big money donations.
>>
Comey was FBIanon and Comey vetted Mueller.

None of these people who have been corrupted by the Clinton's are loyal because they like the Clintons. They are loyal because they are afraid of going against the Clintons. Trump is setting them free on the basis that they do can prove themselves to be good people. Corruption is almost always compartmentalized to protect the people at the top. This means that although Comey might be guilty of financial crimes from his days at HSBC, he's most likely not tied into the Clinton sex crimes which gives him an out if he can help bring it down. And personally I think the information found on Hillary's email server was the last straw for Comey.
>>
>>134798036
not saying this is true but thinking the Trump administration doesn't know exactly what's going on is really naive. they know more than any leaks that come to this place question is what are they going to do about it? lives are on the line
>>
>>134821719
wtf is victory of light and why should I care what they are pushing
>>
>>134820835
Checked. 10/10 would check again.
>>
>>134821904
/pol/-affiliated LARPer #1 at the moment

He claims that UFO disclosure is coming very soon and that he himself works for the Galactic Federation of Light, and that the "Cabal" is run by Archons/Dracos.
>>
>>134820372
IDK. You look at his team and it's either the biggest witch hunt in history against a sitting President. Taking a MOAB to kill a fly.

Or he's after something else. LIke he's about to take down the 6th New York mafia family.

There's no Russia interference (sorry Jake Tapper). It never happened. So there's no collusion if one of the two partners (Russia) is not there. So what's left exactly. A Democratic fabrication. If Mueller is not taking care of the DNC, who is? The FBI? THe Capitol Police?
>>
This makes sense.
>>
>>134800617
This is just like the apprentice where you though he was gonna fire one guy and the BAM fingersnap.exe he fires the other guy instead
>>
>>134821824
>although Comey might be guilty of financial crimes from his days at HSBC

Have any new information surfaced? I know he was appointed to the board of directors to improve their routines to detect money laundering, after they got a billion dollar fine from the justice department for "failing to catch" Mexican drug cartels using HSBC for laundering.

But where exactly did he do anything wrong? What did I miss?
>>
Thursday 7/27 will be the game changer.
>>
>>134822255
>/pol/-affiliated
>affiliated

Lol.
>>
>>134814115
k, keep us posted on that flase flag of yours, shill.
>>
>>134815330
Chelseas blabbing is the reason Haiti lid is blown open. Hubbells daughter isn't a Hill Shill.
>>
>>134822679
He didn't. Comey was brought on to hsbc as oversight. People bash him for alleged corruption there buts it's just the opposite.
>>
>>134798036
This is too good to be true but damn did I cum hard
>>
>>134811406
Yeah no shit. The_donald users should wait a minimum of a year before even bothering to post.
>>
>>134798036

fucking Christ HE PLAYED THEM AGAIN

LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLE
>>
>>134820042
Obama hate seeing Hillary up next, but at least a shred of dignity is better than leaving the seat to a man who trolled you continuously through your tenure.
>>
>>134823100
Yeah, that's about half of what I was saying.
>>
>>134820835
I watched this live and it's definitely top 5 moments of the campaign along with "because you'd be in jail" and Hillary getting tossed into an ambulance on 9/11

Number 2 is podesta coming out on stage and squirming and 1 is of course trumps acceptance
>>
>>134821824
>Comey was FBIanon
Comey hasn't been suicided, so he actually still IS FBIanon, ESLanon. But anyways I'm 99% sure of this as well, which is why I don't press his service to the clintons from hsbc onward really. Which is kind of ironic that I think about it, I, an explicitly counter-(((christian))) person buying into atonement and redemption for comey and others for the sake of bringing down the greater evil. Meanwhile goodgoy cuckstains here want to cook comey in a soup for having been a servant, with no possibility for redemption.
>when the lines between pragmatism and dogma get blurred
>/pol/ball.png
>>
>>134816136
> long line of corruptions of office
Even Jimmy?
>>
>>134823068
If this is true, this will go down as one of the most impressive things any political leader has ever done in history.
>>
>>134801539
Yes. Trump tweeted about Sessions today, asked why he wasn't going after Hillary. Something's up!
>>
>>134823068
Or like a slingshot ;)
>>
File: 1493500268815.png (80KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493500268815.png
80KB, 780x439px
>>134814024
you better start praying double time so he cast the final blow
>>
>>134820430
You archive shitty big newspapers, not blogs.
>>
>>134809665
Hell forget DNC, go after Clinton Foundation assets!
>>
If this is all actually true then just imagine: this entire charade has been part of draining the swamp. Insane
>>
>>134816136
This. Believing the SI is clean makes one a naive fool. Sad.
>>
Is Obama even back from Tahiti?
>>
File: you must be joking.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
you must be joking.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>134823791
You archive everything, because if it isn't archived, it can be edited.
I'd trust an archive.is link over most others.
>>
>>134821824

Go back and do some homework on Comey. Also, a while back Trey Gowdy was being interviewed by someone and he randomly says, "*Dont* trust the media, do trust in Comey. He is going to end up on the right side of this."

Comey is protected now, in all sense of the word. Lots of people stay in relationships not because they want to, but because they are scared of what will happen to them if they try to leave.
>>
>>134811452
yeah and then Trump going on a interview with NYT and acting like he didnt know he was b eing recorded with that Sessions statement! Sessions the man who backed Trump from the get go. Idk if im being played here for the worse or for the better, but if our Gov. under Obomba was as corrupt as we here on pol have found, then we are being played for the better.
>>
>>134824147
Gotcha.
>>
>>134800253
Fucking go away.
>>
>>134823491
Its true, anon.
>>
>>134822912
That's what I've been thinking, which is why I'm so confused when people hold it against him.
>>
File: kamalagif2.gif (2MB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
kamalagif2.gif
2MB, 640x355px
>>134798036
>Mueller brought in Hillary's lawyers in order to prosecute Hillary

Yeah, pretty sure attorney/client privileges would prevent this from taking place. It would be illegal for Hilldawgs lawyers to spill the beans.
>>
>>134823872
We have master strategists running shit now. Lucky for us, these master strategists have good hearts and believe in justice. I sure as shit wouldn't want to be a swamp creature right now, thats for sure.
>>
>>134807369
That's also a really good way to use the lawyers to feed her false information.

Heh.

Captcha is a helicopter.
>>
File: Brocks-Shared-Dropbox.png (110KB, 349x396px) Image search: [Google]
Brocks-Shared-Dropbox.png
110KB, 349x396px
>>134798036
LARP

Spell it with me

L

A

R

PEE

Yeah, PEE! Just like what Trump asked hookers to do on him!
>>
File: IMG_6171.gif (2MB, 424x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6171.gif
2MB, 424x530px
>>134825067
Hey ShariaBlue here's a bump 4 u
>>
>>134825252
>>134825067
>>
When charges are brought against Trump how will he deal with accusation of him jailing his political opponents?
>>
>>134825252
Do you REALIZE how stupid it sounds that MUELLER was investigating Russian collusion, and SUDDENLY he announces that he is going to LOCK up Hillary Clinton?

No one WOULD buy that, the DOTS do not connect, it's not something the REALM of his INVESTIGATION
>>
File: Hillary BTFO 2.jpg (358KB, 1194x763px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary BTFO 2.jpg
358KB, 1194x763px
>>134813500
>>134816377
Praise kek! Checked!

Hillary will watch the next election behind bars.
>>
>>134819018
>>134822869
>not denying Ivanka runs things
Being half way there isn't half bad.
Hillary will die peacefully of old age as a free woman. She's too connected, even to Drumpf himself. Remember me everyday she hobbles around freely.
>>
File: IMG_6163.jpg (84KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6163.jpg
84KB, 640x580px
>>134825475
Caps Lock is broke
>>
>>134825700
nO yOuR cApS lOcK iS bRoKeN
>>
>>134825700
i hav ebeen getting bbreettyy tried tondaight
>>
>>134803596
why Dr Trey is he stoned
>>
>>134824434
Being an unironic hypocritical Comey hater is en vogue right now
>>
>>134825475
If the entire russia collusion theory was concocted by the democrats, it's well within his scope. checkm8
>>
>>134825417
I meant when charges against Hillary.
>>
>>134824237
Correct, also during the Clinton email investigation Comey and Gowdy had a pretty powerful back in forth where Comey said "when all this political stuff is over with you will see that this was done by pros, this is the FBI you know"

There was no way he was going to push for a Hillary indictment with Obama's corrupt DOJ in place. The whole goal was to get Trump elected and then revisit it once the pieces were in place to properly bury her and the other high level offenders in our government.
>>
>>134825475
It is if Hillary colluded with "The Russians."

Pro tip: She did.
>>
>>134826548
Putin hated Clinton

This is no secret, she was a bitch during her time as SoS to Russia
>>
>>134826423
comey's goal was not to get trump elected. he made his career covering for the clintons back in the day as an attorney. he continued for decades, he didn't wake up one morning and decide to fuck over the people he protected all those years. comey was a snake in the swamp
>>
>>134807369
Yes but they can't investigate her because they may know something about her dealings when they worked for her and it would be a conflict of interest to investigate her and the court would likely dismiss on this fact alone.

Either the Clinton lawyers are part of a ruse or they are going after Trump.
>>
>>134826740
why would putin hate a puppet like clinton? she was being a "bitch" when she signed the uranium deal? get the fuck outta here shill
>>
File: 1489292882205.png (1009KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489292882205.png
1009KB, 768x768px
>>134802673
Your shilling is shit. For you retards, Trump and his team have read Art of War and Machiavelli and all that trash, thirty and forty years ago. The only thing new about what Trump is up to is how effectively he's executing. This should not surprise, considering he's been doing this for FUN for decades. Underestimating Trump is the biggest mistake his opponents make. They call him stupid, incompetent, etc. All projection. Trump is objectively very smart and very capable. No reasonable person could conclude otherwise. This guy managed to get himself elected PRESIDENT without ever running for political office before. That is not something to take lightly, it suggests you're dealing with a serious motherfucker.
>>
>>134822679
I'm not saying he did anything wrong, it was poorly worded.

As oversight or as an FBI director sometimes being corrupted can be as simple as being convinced not to do something...like investigate.
>>
File: autism.png (74KB, 557x806px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
74KB, 557x806px
Does this sound plausible or absolutely autistic?
>>
>>134825417
assuming your delusional fantasy is also true, there's no reason they can't all go to jail.
>>
>>134825475
>No one WOULD buy that

the whole aidience is just waiting for Trump to make good on his one big winning campaign promise

people want accountability, they want her locked up
>>
>>134827234

sort of but Aliens aren't real
>>
>>134827559
>sort of but Aliens aren't real
Found the shill.
>>
>>134798036
It's too early in the week to be this much diamonds
>>
>>134820835
One of my favorite moments of the election, absolutely savage
>>
>>134827234
that sounds like stuff from the chapter of behold a or horse that Bill Cooper denounced later in life
>>
File: 1495379327466.jpg (596KB, 1203x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1495379327466.jpg
596KB, 1203x1077px
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>134821904
>>134821719
>>134822255

VotL is a leftypol psyop shill larper who lost the tiny bit of credibility he had today when he went all in on swordfish actually having new pizza gate info
>>
>>134828710
fuck victory of light shill faggot
>>
>>134798036
>guy who did 9/11 coverup going after clintons

sure
>>
>>134822255
So David Seaman
>>
>>134798036

They would simply act as if they always hated Mueller and move immediately on to the next conspiracy angle.
>>
>>134827149
I try telling people this but their ego is built on this foundation that trump is sondumb that even they are smarter than him, needless to say no one takes me seriously
>>
File: CvUXCZsq.png (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
CvUXCZsq.png
32KB, 256x256px
the board is getting slid right now...
>>
Yeah, because a billionaire land developer could never have anything to do with corruption, financial or white collar crimes amirite?

Kek.
>>
>>134828810
Exactly
>>
>>134828961
Even if Hillary is going to jail?
Even when CNN kikes get out out of business?
Even when their Reddit mods get canned and free speech returns to life?
>>
>>134829204
yeup
>>
File: trumpchecklist.jpg (162KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
trumpchecklist.jpg
162KB, 600x800px
>>134798036
Does anyone actually believe that people still give a shit about Hillary?
>>
>>134813853
I think mueller/comey planned this AND the trump administration
>>
>>134820835
Holy shit the awkwardness is awesome.....the body language, sweating and facial expressions are over the top .....I gotta hand it to Trump, that dude knows how to work the room.....seriously, you couldn't write shit that good.....and all of 'em were there Schumer, DeBalsio, Clinto, Cuomo, Bloomberg, Couric......just fucking awesome
>>
>>134829096
>a billionaire land developer could never have anything to do with corruption, financial or white collar crimes amirite?
That's why 9/11 Mueller is digging. They know the Russia narrative is a bust but it's a good excuse to have their operative dig for real dirt they can blackmail/disgrace/impeach Drumpf with.
>>
What is the evidence fhianon is comey? I remember the timing to the hour of the FBI vaults, what else was there? Wasn't his Twitter liking NYT stories against Trump?
>>
>>134825417
Wouldn't be too hard when the (((person))) was jailed for legitimate reason.
>>
>>134829204
Sure they can adopt that strategy but in doing so not all of their base will follow suit. Done will ask questions and will be ridiculed and thus will leave them in favor of us
>>
>>134829319
Wanted to quote you
>>134829671
>>
>>134829755
look what they've done with literally zero evidence of russian collusion
>>
I doubt it's true but iv suspected it. Irt would explain why sessions hasent done shit, he has. Muller, comey, Trump and everyone set up the biggest sting operation in history, and that way if Muller actully is /ourguy/ then the msm will of been caught lying and acting seditiously, and can't call for civil war when Trump initiates the day of the rope
>>
>>134798036

if Mueller is actually gonna prosecute Clinton, I will shit bricks in awe of Trump's 6D underwater chess. I have thought that guy was a democrat plant since day 1.

I still think his fued with Sessions is a smokescreen, too. I just can't tell what he's up to with that end.
>>
>>134829915
Yeah they've alienated tons on liberals away from the left because even among libshirs there's still some logical people who refuse to call trump guilty and deserving of a bullet because -as you said: there is zero evidence of guilt.

Let the left continue to be a schreeching lunatic woman
>>
>>134824147
>ou archive everything, because if it isn't archived, it can be edited.
>I'd trust an archive.is link over most others.
Absolutely, and thank you for the reminder.
>>
>>134829347
Keep shilling, faggot.
>>
>>134830168
I guess we will never actually know, but almost everyone I interact with in the real world think without a doubt russia colluded. and they question why sessions, don jr and everyone "lied" about their russian contacts

if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth
>>
>>134820372
this ^
>>
>>134830478
>if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth
True, sometimes it worries me that the truth never comes out.

Or off topic: that people actually believe in KANGZtheory and it wasn't the Indians but the blacks that lived first in, AND first discovered America
>>
>>134798036
Mueller is the special prosecutor!

No way. There's no way you could keep a plan like that secret.
>>
>>134830807
yeah and Trump hired him! do we need to get a kid drawing explaination going for you retarded shills?
>>
File: 142352753958275.png (247KB, 335x370px) Image search: [Google]
142352753958275.png
247KB, 335x370px
Too much wishful thinking. Everything about Mueller indicates he's a swamp creature looking to destroy Trump.
>>
File: IMG-20170522-WA0587.jpg (121KB, 1094x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170522-WA0587.jpg
121KB, 1094x1280px
>>134798606
do you guys make the reddit spacing thing to bother wannabe oldfags or are you actually from reddit? because if you post there you have to back
>>
>>134798036
I'd literally take a week off of work to go downtown and larp.
>>
If there is a huge happening on 7/27 this place is going to explode
>>
This is a stupid fucking theory.

>The important question is why does a team assembled under the mandate to investigate foreign influence in the 2016 elections seem to be less of a panel of election law experts and more of a legal hit team assembled to tear to pieces an international crime ring stuffed to the brim with expertise in financial, corruption, terrorism, and white collar crimes?

Because swamp creatures view the Trumps as a "crime family." That's how they want to portray them, so they give people with expertise and therefore bias on these matters unfettered access to everything. They're not after the Clintons, they're after Trump.
>>
>>134809665
Didn't wasserman-Schultz have some computer equipment that turned up busted. Ok, now I'm staring to buy into this July 27th happening.

Total lunar eclipse that day.
>>
>>134831316
this this this
mueller is the definition of DEEEP state.
you guys are getting your hopes up like when kimdotcom promised to solve seth rich's murder
>>
>>134827113
Those specific lawyers don't have to investigate her if they're granted immunity for their parts in covering up her crimes and are presented instead as witnesses.
>>
>>134820006
Peter is not on the team.
>>
>>134799663
Outstanding post! Shill/10
>>
File: 1489340961353.jpg (135KB, 556x714px) Image search: [Google]
1489340961353.jpg
135KB, 556x714px
>>134820006
>reddit spacing
>is a fag
>>
File: 1499797969561.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499797969561.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>134798576
Very good read. To summarize:

Mueller assembled a team that:
- Has presented dozens of cases to SCOTUS
- Have a history of prosecuting Democrats AND Republicans
- Have investigated and taken down crime families
- Have specialized in counter-terrorism cases and have prosecuted foreign and domestic terrorists
- Has shockingly little election fraud experience

It's happening.
>>
ITT: dumbfuck redneck conspiracy theory pizzagate believing turd fuckers
>>
File: 1477528612435.jpg (4MB, 2256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1477528612435.jpg
4MB, 2256x3240px
>>134801994
>implying Trump didn't pose as his own publicist and leak tapes to Megan Kelly during the election so that past events from the 90s could be brought to the table during the election
>>
>>134820835
I watched it live, the man has balls of steal.
in the book art of deal he tells about to win by show up in control and never show fear and weakness to your enemies otherwise you be eaten alive.
>>
>>134806189
Wtf I'm an intelligence agency now.
>>
>>134798036
lol, this level of delusion...
>>
>>134822670
Trump is writing, directing, producing and starring in the greatest reality television show ever made
>>
File: 1494640314345.jpg (200KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494640314345.jpg
200KB, 500x544px
>>134822670
Good comment that should remind tards that Trump knows what the fuck he's doing. This is all exactly what you should expect from him.
>>
File: 1499463036417.png (268KB, 557x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499463036417.png
268KB, 557x375px
>>134832253
>never show fear and weakness to your enemies
Pic related. Trump knows what he is up against. He's playing the media like it's a reality TV show. Meanwhile not only is he working on getting his agenda passed, he's also letting the big happenings brew in the background.
>>
>>134798576
no, newfag that's a team of assassin lawyers who will be able to gin up any charges they want

why the fuck would mueller want to take on the deep state?
>>
>>134824604
She loses that if she used them to cover up or commit a crime.
>>
>>134831613
>you guys are getting your hopes up like when kimdotcom promised to solve seth rich's murder
i really do hate that fat bastard
>>
File: 1492996546124.jpg (73KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492996546124.jpg
73KB, 630x400px
>>134823829
>Clinton Foundation assets!
It's almost as if Trump went to Saudi Arabia and invited the entire region to gang up on Qatar and block all of their assets. Really causes one to pontificate...
>>
>>134831121
To be honest my spacing comes from message boards in general from 1997-99ish.

When I got my chops.
>>
This thread reminds me of all the cryptic shit Gowdy was saying a few months back. Here is one piece i found.

http://conservativetribune.com/gowdy-comey-clinton-stunner/
>>
Ive thought from the beginning exactly what the majority thinks now. Im hip to the game. I dig it.
Im just like you all. We are the same. Our ideas always match up and we enjoy the stupidity of everyone else. We BELONG. we have community. A bond across the digital ether. A Brotherhood. A Family.

It just feels so good to be this right, you know?
>>
>>134826740
Putin wanted Russian coal to go to China. Clinton wanted to shut our coal industry down. Do the math.
>>
File: 1492217579677.png (291KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492217579677.png
291KB, 499x583px
>>134829120
>>134828710
>>134828810
lol - as if we can't see your trash forum sliding techniques from a mile away
>>
>>134820835
im in love with maria bairrtiormo
>>
>>134814115
>/pol/ is one Jew
WRONG!
>>
>>134798036
Wow.
If true, would we get to see the liberals completely lose their shit?
>>
>>134827559
t. alien.
>>
>>134801669
>>134808717
There could actually be something to that.
Or /pol/ could have somehow reached out to him to get him to run.
>>
>>134811406
yup. reddit is fucking preschoolers.
>>
>>134810937
>Either trump was involved in some really fucking sketchy shit or mueller isnt investigating trump.
If there was anything on Trump, Obama and the Deep State would have found it.
>>
File: 1497447156143.png (820KB, 950x794px) Image search: [Google]
1497447156143.png
820KB, 950x794px
>>134834427
The pussy tapes was their ultimate nuke. It was all over for them when he survived it.
>>
>>134829390
>I think mueller/comey planned this AND the trump administration
Interesting angle. That'd be a two-thirds pound bacon thickburger.
>>
>>134798036
When the money dries up, the shills will disappear. Yaya, ,Thesis halls will sound alot betterthen. Ol'Donnie's been playing president since childhoods. He came in with a plan, like stan, in the van, danm man, get slammed... #itendsnow. He played. yo, 'cept those in the know. Want to play a game? I used to hatez on all sorts of boards on thos'e who.haxorz and cheated. Time to hax your haxorz to get back on a level playing field. Then your game is fun again. It's like, say perhaps, turning street racering into top fuel anything goes. Knowing what you are ACTUALLY walking into with forethought of what needs to be done, you don't just skip into a room full of falling shoes with out an umbrella, now do you? I thought not senpai. Look not at the cabal behind thcurtain, but the man behind the curtain beyond that! BOOYAHYep shills will dry up. I say we pAy off the 20trillion first and formost, and then we pay back (you.) Get our house in order and (you) working again if you are unemployed. Make America great again was a promise to (you) before it became a campaign slogan. To all of (you) and to you knew (you)s who are Awake, and to all the Americans who will WAKE soon, the end of (((their))) reign is near. Expect fake deaths, real deaths, (think natural jeart attacks, no more trasnfusions due to blood supply drying up) more murders (sorry, meant Arkancides,) runners, and diehard liars till their end. So sad. Aces in the hat, up the sleeve, in the shoe... and the queen left herself open, but, sir knigjt is way down on L3 and momma needs her knigjt to sacrifice waaaaay up there on L10. And then she stopped to think for a minute, "how am I on L10 when I thougjt we were only playing 3D chess?!??!$$@&;:#itendsnow

post scripps A mother replied...",but you are just wasting your time and effort on something that you cannot CHANge."
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.