[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of tatarstan autonomy in Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ieidjdnsodl.png (1MB, 1440x1903px) Image search: [Google]
ieidjdnsodl.png
1MB, 1440x1903px
Today the Kazan-Moscow Power-Sharing Agreement ended while Moscow has made no indication that it wants to prolongue the agreement. Some sources even claim that Moscow has decided to not prolongue it but only to let the current president of Tatarstan have his title as President until the end of his term in 2020.

So, is this the beginning of the end for autonomous muzzie states in Russia?

How do you think will other regions like Chechnya react?
>>
>>134797481
Implying that tatarstan can actually survive on it's own without being sponsored by Russia.

Get the fuck out of here, faggot!
>>
File: 1499913414850.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499913414850.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>134797481
remove kebab
>>
>>134797481
>muzzie states
>Tatarstan
Pick one.
>>
>>134799040
What are you talking about, Burger? I am not implying that Tatarstan should be an independent country, as that isn't even an option. This is about their de facto independent status inside of the Russian Federation, so nobody is raising the question you think you're answering.

Actually I am implying that Tatarstan will have way less autonomy and I am asking if we will see this happen to other Russian Republics.

I am happy that they are losing autonomy but one does have to admit that they are one of the wealthiest republics of Russia.

>>134799217
I hope that this is happening.

>>134799286
What do you mean? Tatarstan is predominantly muslim and has close ties to the muslim world.
>>
>>134799687
>What do you mean?
There is only 40% of tatars in Tatarstan, and at "best" only half of them are muslims.
>>
>>134799815
Hm, official figures in Russia claim it's about 55%. Anyway, you cannot dispute that Tatarstan has close ties to the islamic world, is ruled by muslim politicians and has had a history of islamic extremism and wehabbism.

But let's not get into a discussion about how islamic it is. I would like to know how you think this will affect the autonomy of the other regions inside Russia. Do you think that over time they will also loose some of it?
>>
File: Kadyrov1488.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Kadyrov1488.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>134800538
>I would like to know how you think this will affect the autonomy of the other regions inside Russia
>autonomy
More gibs for chechens
>>
>>134800538
>Do you think that over time they will also loose some of it
Also there is no such thing as autonomy in Russia, on papers maybe in reality?No-no.
>>
>>134801167
What the fuck are you talking about? Just a few days ago Tatarstan made a contract with a bavarian company exceeding 1 billion €. They don't have to let any of that go through federal level. They elect, name and place own representatives in their own foreign embassies. They have their own language which is an official language besides russian in Tatarstan and gets taught in schools.

Why would you think that they have NO autonomy at all?? And don't you dare coming at this with some "Putin-on-a-Bear"-argument.

I like that they are losing more of their admittedly limited autonomy but one has to just accept that so far they did have some autonomy.
>>
>>134797481
This doesn't really change much, de-facto putin fully controls all of the states through presidents/leaders, so no matter how it's called on paper, it's still an autocratic state.
>>
>>134802462
>Why would you think that they have NO autonomy at all?
Because their "Presidents" are nameless puppets that were brutely planted or "maintained' buy Russian government.
>>
>>134803096
>buy
by*
>They have their own language which is an official language besides russian in Tatarstan and gets taught in schools
So?That's not so unique in modern world.
>They don't have to let any of that go through federal level
But without green light from Moscow this deal would flop.
>>
>>134799815
>There is only 40% of tatars in Tatarstan
And only they who matters. Others are basically non-people. Expendable property.
>>
File: 1467646887967.jpg (88KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1467646887967.jpg
88KB, 454x340px
>>134797481
it doesnt change anything, they actually had more privilege than the rest of the republics.
>chechnya.
dont forget what happened when those fuckers tried to make a caucasus caliphate,probably they want prevent the same thing in Tatarstan.
>>
>>134799815
>>134799687
what is the big deal with muzz, they represent 15~20% of your pop, except from chechens they live "normally" as far i know
>>
>>134797481
None will give a fuck, trust me.
>>
lol nothing will happen till Russia actually starts to fall apart into balkanized states, any small uprising would be crushed immediatly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.