[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so will Germany vote right in the upcoming elections? Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CTWwbqhU8AEVUR9.jpg (50KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
CTWwbqhU8AEVUR9.jpg
50KB, 500x591px
Ok, so will Germany vote right in the upcoming elections? Will they finally vote out that demon spawn they call a prime minister?

And a final question, will the potentially new German leader be a man?
>>
There is no one else. I'm sorry.
>>
>>134795757

More detail please.

What do you mean there is no one else? You have to vote in a party that is more toward the center. What are your options?
>>
>>134796017
The bad thing about German politics isn't Merkel per se. She has done much good for us before. It's opportunism and, ironically, populism. German politicians are riding the public cock on the refugee issue. She already backpaddles alot because the people were upset. Just look at summer 2015. She made a refugee girl cry saying we couldn't take in everyone. She only started all this crap once she realized that probably 70%+ of the Germans were feels faggots crying about muh fugees. She isn't dumb, she does what brings her the most votes. Our best hope would be to get a Black (Merkel) and yellow (pseudo Libertarian with some good positions) coalition with a strong AfD opposition. It would show that the majority wants more conservative politics again. And fortunately, Black Yellow looks like a actual possibility right now. If a good chunk of people now vote AfD in addition to that, populists will try to us instead of the lefties. Populism means appeasing the will of the majority, so if the "right" will be seens as majority, politics will swing to our favour again.
>>
>>134797915

Thanks for the info anon.

I really hope so man, I'm worried about Germany. They are the cultural and economic powerhouse of Europe but they need to move more towards the center on many issues in order to maintain that position.

Voting right would save Germany, i don't believe its too late.

I also hope you deport the majority of these economic migrants.
>>
>>134798668
Yeah, let's hope for the best. A funny side note: We're taking in loads of obvious economic migrants but Germany actually refused to take in actual refugees. Last year, after the coup in Turkey went over, half a dozen higher ranking Turkish military men asked for refuge in Germany, as they were persecuted for being allegedly involved with the coup. Merkel refused, with them being never heard of again. You can think about Turks however you like, but the fact that Germany actually shuns those who are innocent and actually in danger while opening up for criminals all in the name of "humanism" and "empathy" is disgusting.
>>
>>134795549
it's going to be merkel.
>>
deutsche mitte

if u still believe in our democratic system, thats the only legit option
>>
In all honesty, I don't care who is up as long as we get a different law-minister.
My bets are on black yellow. And I hope AFD recovers, I really wanted them to be a decent opposition. If I have to take another year of green whining I'm done.
>>
>>134800001
Of course she is gonna be. Despite being a multi party system, Germany never had a chanccelor from a different party than our to biggest parties: SPD and CDU. They are too big to not be involved in a coalition. And since most people don't like that crypto jew Schulz, it's going to be Merkel. The CDU wouldn't even be that bad if it wasn't for Merkel single handedly throwing them to the left. The biggest problem we have is that we have many old politicians, that want to vehemently grapple to all the power they have. They betray their own parties and go against their ideologies just to gain voters. A pre-2000 CDU would have had Merkel crucified for even proposing teaming up with the greens. Now that is a possibility. We just need fresh people that don't want to finish their legacy and stay in power no matter the cost. The same thing in the more conservative counterpart of the CDU, the CSU. Its boss is staring to get softer, while his contestors are harsh ideologues. Once they wither away, new people will turn the politics around. That's why the AfD is so in line with people who disagree with the mainstream. They are filled with either young and new people or people who are seeing the failures of the same old people in the same old parties.
>>
>>134800740
Jesus Christ I hope so, too. That and a new minister of defense. Von der Leyen is a incometent bitch, but Maas is fucking super villain tier. I've never thought I could hate someone more than Merkel, but damn. He's the progressive reinacarnaton of Goebbels.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.