[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The colonization of Britain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 42

File: 1500890565423.jpg (132KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500890565423.jpg
132KB, 960x566px
A 100 years ago the British were at the peak of their colonial expansion. Now the people of those colonies have taken over London, Birmingham, Manchester and many other cities of the colonizers. It might be a slow process but so was British colonization for most part.
The greatest colonizers are being colonised everyday in front of our eyes........
Every year one more British city becomes British minority. That's something to behold.....
And this is not going to stop anytime soon just because of the differential birth rates.
The complete colonization of Britain and many other parts of Europe by the formerly colonised is the greatest event of our times.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=psMM_62ltbg [Embed]
What do you think /pol?
>>
The British are now barbarians camped out in the relics of an older and superior civilisation to whose beauty and knowledge they are oblivious.
>>
>What do you think /pol?

I think you should stop overreacting about how Britain has supposedly fallen whilst your own country continues to be decades ahead in demographic suicide to a point where even London is whiter than every city in the USA.
>>
>>134794769
say what you want but do not insult the Prophet
>>
>>134794779
The Latinos in the US are not like the Pakistani. They are largely assimilating into the larger society. They are Christians and believe it or not but many are actually partially or wholly white.
I know a Mexican family who have blond children.
UK has the Muslim plague going on.
>>
>>134795401
Piss be upon him.
>>
>>134794779
We border Mexico, but you bring pakis in from five thousand miles away to rape your daughters.
>>
>>134794535
God dammit, that would of been great for a truck.
>>
>>134795659
>>134796193
unfortunately these burgers are correct.
I would rather have spics than mudslimes any day.
Having said that, US by FAR has the worst nigger problem.
>>
>>134794535
That's what you get for being tolerant, and now it's too late.

I'm guessing the posh, smug attitude of brits are starting to fade huh? That nose in the air is now against your chest.

Honestly just kill them. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>134794779
How long you think you'll be able to say that? Does it displace the thought of your bleak future?
>>
>>134796193
Fucking this lmao

Usa was never a 100% white country andwas made by Immigrants. They shifted the Immigrant demographics. Unfortunate, but understandable

Uk was 100% white 50 years ago on an island, then willingly and enthusiastically imported millions of non-whites in the name of diversity. And all they say is b-but merica
If uk border d mex they would be 20% white

Pathetic
Cucked
Unforgivable

Pathe
>>
>>134794779
>London is whiter than every city in the US
>ohmysides.exe

Enjoy the EU, and your refugees
>>
>>134797063
Interesting to note, is that the immigration act that allowed importation from the colonies, was this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948

>The British Nationality Act 1948 was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that created the status of "Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies" (CUKC) as the national citizenship of the United Kingdom and its colonies.

>CUKC
>>
>>134796508
>Having said that, US by FAR has the worst nigger problem.

this is true, but it's also fairly well-contained to most cities and we do have a lot of cultural barriers to niggers, especially in the middle-class. Middle-class Brits on the other hand don't
>>
>>134797553

That's the problem with London the whites (what's left of them) have. You can walk 10 minutes down the road, and be in niggersville. They put the rich with the poor (shitskins) because labour wants to fill London with shitskins for votes (it's done that) so they use the excuse of 'Muh gentrification'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11014543/White-hipsters-not-black-looters-are-now-threatening-post-riots-London.html

Niggers don't like it when whitey moves in and improves the area.
>>
Bro-tier Sikhs will remove kebab
>>
File: Brit-Freecorps.jpg (95KB, 793x563px) Image search: [Google]
Brit-Freecorps.jpg
95KB, 793x563px
Fucking nuke us, everything was a mistake

>>134798150
Not just labour, both the red and the blue cunts have spent the last 60 years fucking us over, execute them all
>>
>>134798473
This women got 21 weeks in Jail for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obppkW1zR0g
>>
>>134799211
Also, a man those put bacon on a mosque got thrown in prison, then killed while he was in prison.
>>
File: 6bb219717456129.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6bb219717456129.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>134799211
I just spend a week in Switzerland, when I got back it wasn't even 5 minutes off the boat that I was sick of this shithole, honestly i've just had enough of this place.
Spending time in an actual nice, clean, rich white countryside really put things in perspective
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.
>>
>>134794535
Wow.

Feels weird to see my hometown on /pol/ of all places.

Lemmie tell you, guys, it's as bad as it looks. Whole town's segregated right down the middle, asians on one side, whites on the other. When I was in high-school it was about 80% asian, and the newest year-group that came in before I left years ago was entirely asian without a single white kid.

Shit sucks.
Still, that road they're walking up in the video? I nearly hit a guy there when I was taking my driving lessons. Fun times.
>>
>>134799808
Briton is Fuck all Now
-- Emma West
Sentenced to 3 years of Community service & lost her Dental Nursing licence for racist rant in train. She was saved from prison because of her mental health issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONVYjAd1wc
>>
First came the Celts, than the Germans, than the French Vikings, more Germans, and more and more and more. Just another migration. Arthur won't save it now.

Immigration should happen, but colonization should come with it. Africa has failed. They need Europe who can take the best and brightest and guide their weak brethren to enlightenment.
>>
>>134800176
Do you have any Sikhs or Hindus. Do they also stick with the Muslims? Or is it entirely Muslims? I mean is it a Muslim problem or actual Asian (South-Asian) Problem?
>>
>>134800221
Honestly i'm not surprised that people can just snap, it's all too much now.
I fucking hate how things have become here, cities are dirty broken concrete jungles of permanent CCTV and third world sights and people everywhere, complete shithole in every aspect and we can't do fuck all about it.
>>
File: 1482107688947.jpg (24KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482107688947.jpg
24KB, 400x372px
>>134795401
>say what you want
Muhammad is a pedophile and he sucks cocks in hell.
I abided by half your comment at least.
>>
>>134800221

Can't see anything wrong with what she actually said, it's just a wrong opinion.

Also, Liam Stacey 'case' was something that made me angry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121003/Liam-Stacey-jail-tweeting-abuse-Fabrice-Muamba.html

>Liam Stacey, 21, caused widespread revulsion by reacting to Muamba’s mid-game collapse by writing: ‘LOL [laughing out loud], **** Muamba. He’s dead!!! #haha.’ He responded to criticism of that message with vile racist tweets.

>Stacey initially claimed his account had been accessed by somebody else, but later pleaded guilty to racially aggravated harassment. He was sent to prison to ‘reflect the public outrage’ at his comments.

>Jailing the student at Swansea Magistrates’ Court, District Judge John Charles said: ‘Not just the footballer’s family, not just the footballing world, but the whole world were literally praying for Muamba’s life. Your comments aggravated this situation.

>‘I have no choice but to impose an immediate custodial sentence to reflect the public outrage at what you have done.’

>to reflect the public outrage at what you have done.

Sentenced by the mob.
>>
I had a customer say to me today.
"they let too many people into this country"
She was about 50ish & we got talking about things.
People are saying things now they were afraid to mention just five years ago.
>>
>>134800688
>complete shithole in every aspect and we can't do fuck all about it.

It's the establishment that's at fault. None of the British dare challenge it, that's a shame.
>>
>>134800688
>>134800221
Things like this are more common than we realize.

Sometimes a white on a bad day just can't take it anymore, then the state is sure to step in and lock them away for months or even years.
>>
>>134800569
What hindus there are are few and far between. One of my closest friends growing up was a hindu kid, family was full-on hindu; his mum used to pray at a shrine to Shiva whenever I was over there and he would go off to some gathering every week and come back with a dot on his head. I used to make fun of it, as is it custom in Britain to make fun of people for how they look.

But his family was the only hindu family I ever knew. There were probably one or two sikh families but I never saw any. It's all muslim. The assumption in Blackburn is that if you're brown, you're a muslim, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a brown-skinned person that wasn't muslim. Out of the hundreds I've met over the years I can remember 1 that wasn't all that religious.

The rest are what you could best describe as "poor muslims", that is, they go to mosque every week, they go to their community gatherings, and then on weekends you see them falling out of clubs completely shitfaced and taking girls home. But they still consider themselves muslim, and get outraged like muslims tend to do whenever you slight them.

I nearly got jumped once because I didn't know what halal meat was.
(I thought it was like spam)
>>
File: 1484171525966.jpg (12KB, 255x215px) Image search: [Google]
1484171525966.jpg
12KB, 255x215px
>>134800688
Under what circumstances if any can you speak out honestly against this open immigration? Or are you not allowed too at all?

I can't tell where the "line" is for the average brit, how much they can say before the government silences them for wrongthink. Can you talk to your friends or family, or are you afraid they will report you as well?
>>
File: 1425432732619.png (575KB, 477x604px) Image search: [Google]
1425432732619.png
575KB, 477x604px
>>134800819
to reflect the public outrage at what you have done.
WTF does that mean?! Did he break a law, or can you be imprisoned simply for offending the public? If that's the case why don't you all take the next logical step and hold public votes for who the most unpopular figures in the country are and have them arrested.
>>
File: theresa-sayeth.jpg (224KB, 417x326px) Image search: [Google]
theresa-sayeth.jpg
224KB, 417x326px
>>134794535
>>
>>134801492
>Under what circumstances if any can you speak out honestly against this open immigration? Or are you not allowed too at all?

For working class guys, we can speak about it, middle class will automatically assume you're a racist (I actually am, but that's another issue) Working class girls will be accused of racism, middle class will bend the knee and attack us for 'being racist'.

The government can't silence everyone who sits and bitches with his mates, they don't need to, take a few high profile cases, ones that have angered footballers, celebs, and make an example of them. The rest are meant to fall in line.

It's why i smile when the Jihadis kill coppers, they aint no friends of ours. Our coppers arn't like yours though, they work for the state, bought and paid for. There is a 'human' element to yours. Ours have arrest quotas, or 'detections', so they will nick you for any reason. Section 5 of the public order act means if you do anything that causes alarm or distress, then it's an arrestable offence. So if i say you hurt my feelings, there is grounds for arrest.

2003 electronic communications act covers 'mean tweets' and 'offensive posts'. It's fucking stupid. It's the middle/upper class trying to treat the WHOLE internet like a private dinner party, and not realising it's a different beast alltogether.
>>
>>134801492
We can get away with saying we want some controls on immigration. Lefties and immigrants (includes all slavs) will accuse you of racism just for that. That's about the line in public discourse, saying all immigration should stop or even that illegals should be deported is enough to get police attention if someone (especially minorities) cry hard enough.

In private conversation, many English people are outright racists or leaning that way.
>>
This isn't colonization though. When Britain colonized these countries they just took control over the leadership and allowed the people to live as they always have lived in the home they have always lived in. The leadership might have been British, but the people and their culture was always kept intact. What we are seeing today is ethnic replacement and ethnic displacement of the common British people and their culture, while also subjecting the British people to mass-rape and mass violence, while their hands a kept tied by the police.

Now Australia and North America is a different story, there the British displaced the natives, but the immigrants doesn't come from these countries so that is a moot point.
>>
File: 1496741781464.jpg (135KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496741781464.jpg
135KB, 1024x605px
>>134801492
I have a friend that is redpilled, and some of the polish guys at work joke about muslims, but on a serious level we actually have very little free speech, if something was posted on (((Facebook))) for example then the reaction would be very severe as 99% of people are completely and utterly pacified. Of course this is just the social exile, there have been cases of employers sacking people for twitter remarks.
Then finally you get the extreme reaction of the state, there are stories of police jailing people for wrong views on social media, or for jokingly placing bacon on mosques, this would probably include fine, court, possibly some kind of child social services visit and maybe jail time
>>
>>134801779
>Did he break a law, or can you be imprisoned simply for offending the public?

Yes, he caused alarm and distress to people by calling a nigger a nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Order_Act_1986

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment,_alarm_or_distress

The offence is created by section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986. Section 5(1) provides:

"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:

(a) uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening [or abusive],

within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

The words "or abusive" were substituted for the words ", abusive or insulting", in both places they occurred,[1] on 1 February 2014.[2]
>>
>>134794535
The majority have an IQ of 100. Who cares what happens to them?
>>
>>134801492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoJareHfIw

Murray describes it well here.
>>
>>134797063
> Willingly and enthusiastically imported millions
Do you ever think this was discussed democratically and we had any choice for that matter? No it was pushed by an elite who a) either wanted to demographically change the country or b) Saw the benefit in cheap labour and easy votes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
>>
File: 1474040354309.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474040354309.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>134794535
Just looking for a way out, that's all. I feel no connection to Britain.
>>
File: 1492874790557.jpg (739KB, 1960x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492874790557.jpg
739KB, 1960x1500px
>>134803073
I feel you, maybe a century ago we would be farmers in a comfy village, or soldiers fighting for the empire, but now?
Nothing, this land has no meaning anymore. The land of the Anglo saxons, the monarchies and the wars of the roses, the world's greatest empire, is just withering away like a rotting rose.
A dead post-industrial landscape filled with a people who aren't us, and never will be.
>>
File: 807full-holly-earl.jpg (111KB, 807x1080px) Image search: [Google]
807full-holly-earl.jpg
111KB, 807x1080px
>>134794535
Who cares? Its just people. They arent colonising us by ruling us, destroying our customes, land, religion and traditons like we did to them. We did it to ourselves, no immigrants.

Who cares about the colour of their skin or their accent. They work and mind their own buisiness as should the people here. This is the smallest issue facing Britain (Increase house prices, global warming, austerity, teen suicide rates skyrocketting etc) theres a million things that I'd point to before immigration being an issue like the NHS being killed, old people getting next to no treatment or help, disabled being left in the street without a home to go to. The list is endless!
>>
>>134802373
Britain is a full on Police state. And nothing is going to change about it either. It may get worse.
>>
>>134803073
>>134803683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
>>
>>134794535
Karma for white devil
>>
File: 1499526940469.jpg (27KB, 268x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499526940469.jpg
27KB, 268x418px
>>134803073
>>134803683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>>134803746
Back to /r/momentum
>>
>>134794535
this is the problem with (((democracy)))
>>
Pakistanis are good people. Stop talking trash about them.
>>
File: 1497180613809.jpg (170KB, 890x898px) Image search: [Google]
1497180613809.jpg
170KB, 890x898px
>>134803683
>A dead post-industrial landscape filled with a people who aren't us, and never will be
Spot on. There is no culture here anymore, other than getting drunk at the weekends. That's the culture today in this modern cesspit. All of our traditions and culture has been tossed to the dogs in favour of multiculturalism and unity with outsiders who share none of our blood. I've said this before and I will say it again, Britain died with the Empire. There's nothing left. I was never taught about the Anglo-Saxons at school, just the Celts and Romans vaguely. I have difficulty naming 3 of our traditions, simply because it's been lost to time and has been kept from our noses.

I had family who fought for Britain during both World Wars. Today, I know they fought and died for nothing. This modern cesspool called Britain was their gift to me. Thanks for nothing.
>>
File: 8SMrDwO.jpg (221KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
8SMrDwO.jpg
221KB, 800x1049px
>>134803972
Can't handle these feels lad
Excellent video...
>>
>>134802035
>>134802039
>>134802284
This is all straight up 1984 level stuff. You say that you've got a friend, or situations where you can speak honestly and plainly, but is that a growing or shrinking space? Is there talk of fixing things, or any optimism at all, or are even the honest conversations just resigned to there fates?

>For working class guys, we can speak about it
This is literally the prolles out of 1984, the lower classes weren't heavily policed so long as they didn't do anything noticeable, but the middle and upper class lived under magnifying glasses. Your government read Orwell as an instruction guide!

>Ours have arrest quotas
That's insane. Our cops have ticket quotas, which are immoral, but still they can only give em out when you have genuinely broke the law. So everyone drives 60mph even though the sign says 55, so when a cop needs to fill his quota he just take his pick. It's not like they are making up offenses, and at the end of the day we are out a few hundred dollars for our own bad habit.
But arresting people is a whole nother ballpark of fucked up, what's the sentence for making a muslim cry? And what sort of evidence is required in court to prove such a claim. This shit makes me terrified of (((them))) pushing cctv cameras in our streets, lest they start to police behavior.
>>
I'm here to stay.

Sorry :^)
>>
File: Why Did They Bother.jpg (69KB, 468x281px) Image search: [Google]
Why Did They Bother.jpg
69KB, 468x281px
>>134803794
You wouldn't think judging by that video that this land would have a Muslim sitting in the Mayor's position of our capital city. You wouldn't think that our children were being abducted and raped by the savages from Africa and the Middle East.
>>134803972
Seen this too many times but it hits home every time I watch it. I weep with despair.
>>
>>134794535
This only happens because we are cucks.
>>
File: 1499851087886.jpg (2MB, 2504x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1499851087886.jpg
2MB, 2504x1617px
The West in its entirety is the victim of its own success. Too long in r-selection, letting the rabbits control the culture while the K-selected are beaten to the side, and those who would be K in the write environment shift uncomfortably into r.

Add into that the dopamine addiction of the modern native European, and you see why there is so little will to fight, no will to do anything but be entertained.

Naturally an activation of the amygdala takes time to calm down. Ever read a scary story, or get spooked, and find yourself still a little on edge or uneasy hours later? That's normal. But you could have done away with those feelings instantly by getting a heavy dose of dopamine.

There will be no "waking up" to what everyone knows is true while comforts and distractions are still plentiful and cheap.

What we need is the collapse to happen as soon as possible.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (47KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
47KB, 615x410px
>>134804377
>I have difficulty naming 3 of our traditions
guy fawkes
pancake day
the great burning
>>
File: 1467740789949.png (749KB, 1314x820px) Image search: [Google]
1467740789949.png
749KB, 1314x820px
>>134804459
>This is all straight up 1984 level stuff. You say that you've got a friend, or situations where you can speak honestly and plainly, but is that a growing or shrinking space? Is there talk of fixing things, or any optimism at all, or are even the honest conversations just resigned to there fates?

This is why cultural marxists try so hard to undermine the family, to leave people with no private space at all in which to express dissent. I think it's probably a shrinking space, what with so many indoctrinated young people now supporting what's happening to us. As for optimism, there is no peaceful or electoral way to fix this. If push comes to shove and we win, we inherit a ruin of an already dead nation.

>This is literally the prolles out of 1984

We are 1984. CCTV is everywhere. Social media is monitored. Terrorism is consistently used as an excuse to take freedoms away from all of us https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investigatory_Powers_Act_2016
>>
>>134805036
Yeah, thanks.
>>
There was a time when "England" was reduced to a muddy island in Somerset.
>>
>>134794779
>>134795659
>>134796193
>>134796508
>>134797063>>134797063

You're all bluepilled on this anyway.

BOTH USA and UK WILL fail. There is not going back. Evenm the white people in our nations are more degenerate and feral than fucking weimar republic.

There is no going back. Take the blackpill and get some land somewhere in eastern europe. if you want the last remains of any form of morality, then go to Iran, or central asia. Maybe Turkey. South Korea is full of feminism, and Japan is cucked beyond repair, plus mongoloid genes.

That, or or get some land in Alaska, Siberia, Tibet, Pacific Island, or Canary islands, and raise fuck tones of kids.

Brown people and Muslims aside. If you really think you can fix even the white western people, then you're way out of touch.
>>
>>134804459
>but is that a growing or shrinking space?

Shrinking. Alot of them get collage 'educated' girlfriends, and the women change their opinions, the women lead, they follow.

>Is there talk of fixing things

Only in a civic sense. Any movement gets taken over and hijacked. BNP was gaining (our ethnic nationalists) before UKIP came along (or was boosted) and turned actual nationalism, into civic nationalism. I first thought it was just because they can't be so brazen yet, and there are many ways to skin a teeth, but the moment you turn into a civic nationalist party, is the moment you're like every other party, you just have the bar for entry a bit higher. It's death by frog boiling.

>are even the honest conversations just resigned to there fates?

This is what discussions are like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Just try and get through that if you can. Brits arn't like Americans, you're dreamers, the clouds here make us miserable bastards, were cynical. We could win Gold at the olympics, and we would grumble that the gold isn't real.

>but the middle and upper class lived under magnifying glasses.

Yup. The working class will be taken on by gangs, and violence, they can't do that to the middle or upper class though, the upper class will be told that they are disrepectful, and racism, and therefore wrong. So it will be a social faux pa, in this way they will be controlled. The upper class will be bought off with arab oil money.

>That's insane. Our cops have ticket quotas, which are immoral, but still they can only give em out when you have genuinely broke the law.

Ah, you see heres where it goes wrong. Police say they can't find any crime, but politicians say the public have a 'feeling' that crime is occuring, therefore the police arn't doing their job, so some idiot has an idea to bring in quotas, and arrests some kid for swearing and causing the copper 'alarm and distress'. There is pressure from above basically.
>>
>>134794535
I just want to join whatever factions forms and siege London. Literally no point going to work or doing anything anymore.
>>
>>134794535
I never thought of it that way, Hysterical. A once great people getting themselves (((enriched))).
>>
File: orwell-10011.jpg (359KB, 470x642px) Image search: [Google]
orwell-10011.jpg
359KB, 470x642px
>>134805114
You massively overestimate the power of our alleged police state. Even the USSR couldn't keep the Samizdat under control.
>>
>>134804459
>what's the sentence for making a muslim cry?

The evidence required is if the offended person feels like they were offended, then they were, the state then either decides to say if you were offensive or not. So if for example you have an establishment that on the side of the muslims, and they want to crack down on 'hate crimes' then judges will lean on anyone arrested for hurting someones feelings, and sentence you. Liam stacey got a few months for calling a nigger a nigger.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-38458529

>A man who placed bacon on the doors of a Bristol mosque has died in prison while serving a 12-month sentence.

12 months for that. for putting bacon on a mosques door.

>And what sort of evidence is required in court to prove such a claim.

If they feel offended, then the state must assume that they are. It's such an open and stupid law. It's why your founding fathers were leagues ahead when they said that government shall not make any law prohibiting free speech. Clear. Short. To the point. No room for jews or other sorts to 'reinterpret'.
>>
File: HOPE OF SOUTH AFRCIA.png (132KB, 936x1728px) Image search: [Google]
HOPE OF SOUTH AFRCIA.png
132KB, 936x1728px
>>134805628
Could this have something to do with Britain's lack of a written constitution? The power-mad elites in the US are no better than those in Britain, but they have been kept in check to some extent by the clearly defined limits on state power outlined in the Constitution (such as the 1st and 2nd Amendments). Obviously they constantly push these limits, but the Supreme Court has some power to resist them. Are there any hard limits on state power in Britain? What, legally speaking, is to stop them turning into a full on 1984 police state with midnight raids, Black Marias and gulags?
>>
>>134805592
>>134805628
You're buying into the enemy's narrative. You're literally supporting their own sense of "the right side of history." Are you a Whig? If not why do you act as if it has all been pre-written?

People are avoiding discomfort and unwelcome information because it is a threat to their dopamine-soaked lives.
>>
>>134806267
>Could this have something to do with Britain's lack of a written constitution?
No, because we do have a written constitution, it's just one one specific document.

>Are there any hard limits on state power in Britain?
Yes, dating all the way back to Magna Carta.

>What, legally speaking, is to stop them turning into a full on 1984 police state with midnight raids, Black Marias and gulags?
>>
>>134794535
>>134794535
I think I can't wait to watch the Battle of London on liveleak.
>>
>>134806267
>Could this have something to do with Britain's lack of a written constitution?

More then likely. Some people boast that we have an unwritten constitution. No one thought of writting the fucking thing down though. It's like saying we can own guns. Sure we can, but we have to ask the state if we can own them, and say why we want to own them, and self defence is not a valid reason.

.22 only.
>>
File: EugenicTree.jpg (69KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
EugenicTree.jpg
69KB, 500x384px
>>134803683
This.

Britain today is a disgusting country. If I ever found myself in power not only would all invaders be removed, but a sizeable portion of the native British population as well. Walking through the high street in my town recently almost every native British person I saw was either retarded, ugly or morbidly obese. No nation can be successful with people like this.

Eugenics and mass sterilisation is the only way.
>>
>>134806498
Forgot to paste this:
>+ (39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.
>+ (40) To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.
>>
File: 1499090975205.jpg (324KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1499090975205.jpg
324KB, 2060x1236px
>>134805651
Sadly this. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that by working and paying taxes, you are helping to fund the downfall of this country. You'll get comments such as "you're a leech on society" but let's be honest, who really wants to continue funding this modern decadence? I certainly don't. I want to move away as soon as possible. Get out of the cities and go to the countryside. I've given up on working and saving up for luxuries such as a fat pension, a big house, a sports car out the front. I don't care about these material possessions anymore because my culture, kin and future matter to me more than these things even if the average idiot can't grasp that concept. My country is dead/dying, these capitalist goods are all worthless to me now. I wanted to go to university, now I just don't give a rats backside about attending. I wanted to buy my own property in a nice area. Now I just want to get away from these areas and move into the rural countryside. I just want to get away from this society ASAP because to be quite frank, I've had enough of it and the only enjoyment I seem to get out of life today is on here and not out there.
>>
File: consumerism.png (66KB, 900x503px) Image search: [Google]
consumerism.png
66KB, 900x503px
>>134805998
It's not merely the police state. Like in all western countries people are kept docile with consumer comforts, everyone is apathetic, the notion of resistance is a muttered word in a moment of despair. Mentally, people have been subdued and prepared to become a minority already.

The undermining of the family, coarsening of male/female relationships, prevalence of pornography, drugs, binge-drinking culture, cheap violent entertainment (often sexualized) in media.

None of this is accidental, it's probably the most advanced social experiment ever tried upon a people.
>>
>>134806721
that photoshop is so poor i don't know what to say honestly
>>
>>134806683
They're dopamine addicts. You take away all "this" and you'll see it all revert to type.
>>
>>134806314
>You're buying into the enemy's narrative. You're literally supporting their own sense of "the right side of history." Are you a Whig? If not why do you act as if it has all been pre-written?

No they are wrong. I know it. But when everyone around you (admittedly it's different in some areas) say you're wrong, you start to wonder. I don't though, i just wonder how they can be so wrong and not see what we see.

I have hope though, a few things need to change.

1. Any movement needs to be majority ethno centered. No civic nationalism. Without that they can just say that this somali doctor is a doctor, because he says so, he walks in, imports his family, his family go abroad to get an arranged marriage, they then import their family, and so on..

2. The whole system needs to come crumbling down. The whole lot, it will get worse before it gets better.

3. People need to realize the establishment are doing this.

Any movement that has tried to stop it, has failed at some point. Sometimes i wonder if it's best to let the enemy mark their cards, so we can draw lines and see who is who. Sometimes i wonder if that's the elites plan all along.

Hell of a gamble if it is, gonna be a hell of a ride also.
>>
>>134806314
No I was all hopeful on this before. Then I realised how fucked up the families within these nations are.

Women are riddled with feminism, and would never give up their right to vote. Even your nationalist ones. Men are cucks.

You need to realise that the asverage person is fucking dumb, and nothing will save them unless you have some Stalinist/Hitler fag come in and take over. That's not happening. People WILL continue to degrade themselves with consumerist culture and nihilism. Corps will continue to dry out these said countries.

People will only revolt when starving. And then it will be too late. Hello Chinese annexation.
>>
>>134806704
OK, thanks. I don't know much about British Common Law, I always had the impression it was some crazy, unstable patchwork of crumbling traditions and modern commie newspeak.
>>
>>134806800
And none of this can exist in a society which selects for K, rather than for r. Seriously, read up on r/K selections, it's the biggest white pill, especially as we head towards a total meltdown of the entire system.
>>
>>134806910
And honestly, I couldn't care less what you have to say. If your only response is about the picture and not what I have to say then don't fucking reply.
>>
File: a73b156426f00.jpg (114KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
a73b156426f00.jpg
114KB, 736x736px
>>134806721
Good point on propping up this regime with taxes and wage slavery, honestly i'd love to have a patch of land near the forest, away from civilization. Where I can build my own house like pic related, grow my own food as much as I can, make cheese/butter, keep bees, and craft things from wood, smith some steel, and make/engrave some glass. Funny how financially speaking the simple life is actually the hardest to go back to now? (((they))) really knew how to fuck things up
>>
File: My oh my.jpg (54KB, 636x484px) Image search: [Google]
My oh my.jpg
54KB, 636x484px
>>134802284
>some of the polish guys at work joke about muslims
Those polish lads with their non-PC humor, they are so funny at times, oh my goodness. Too bad they are not people like us!
>>
File: 1491273455950.png (319KB, 795x944px) Image search: [Google]
1491273455950.png
319KB, 795x944px
>>134807381
Yeah it's all too expensive or the land is owned by the (((government))). Best bet might be to move away from the country entirely. I know some people disagree with him and dislike him for being outspoken on a range of topics, but Varg has the right idea. Live a simple life, start a large family, live away from modern society out in the woodlands. The forest is the Northern Europeans natural habitat, not the city. I yearn to be amongst nature and have my own property out there. Hell, I'm even willing to live in an RV or a caravan until I have the means to acquire or outright build my own place. Maybe I'm just being edgy and extreme but that's what it's come down to.
>>
Night lads.

I'm baffled how Bowden managed to be so positive about things.
>>
>>134807082
The movements fail because to buy into them reduces ease and comfort. All humans are susceptible to this, it's why immigrants come for gibs in the first place.

>>134807086
How can they degrade themselves with consumerism if they have no money?

>>134807229
Traditions only crumble when they're allowed to do so. Magna Carta was even claimed as a source of their right for the Parliamentarians in the Civil War.
>When, at the end of the English Civil War, the commander of the parliamentary forces, Sir Thomas Fairfax was appointed Constable of the Tower of London, his first act was an encouraging one. He called for the greatest treasure in the Tower to be brought before him. Not a crown nor a sceptre, but a desiccated piece of parchment carrying barely legible Latin script. A Magna Carta. “This is that which we have fought for,” he breathed reverently, “and by God’s help we must maintain.”
>>
Before 911 I was so ignorant about Islam, just some exotic religion, now it is on your face 24/7
>>
>>134805628
>the video
Kind of just sucked all the emotion out of me, you guys are fucked. The whole thing was so controlled and unfairly structured. If you're going to interview a man, you put him on the stage with his own mic. Instead they stick him up in the audience with no mic of his own to reduce his credibility, and to force him to have to beg for a mic to express himself which is controlled by the damn host, it's humiliating. Then there's the handpicked questionnaires, all with pre scripted and known positions, carefully chosen to avoid any support for Mr. Robinson. I can see a lot of working class folks sitting at home screaming at the TV over this thinking the same things, but THEY will never get a chance to be seen on TV only those who get (((approved)))

You guys need to get out. Come here, or eastern europe or wherever, just get out before they close the CCTV noose around all the dissenters. I can understand the impulse to protect your own and your land, but that's not what's going to happen. Even if you raise your kids right, they will end up getting raped mentally or outright physically by the system and its useful idiots. It may happen here too, but we will at least go down with a gun in our hand.
>>
File: 93502482.jpg (3MB, 5120x2791px) Image search: [Google]
93502482.jpg
3MB, 5120x2791px
>>134807940
Looking abroad is a good choice, but personally i'm terrible at languages so this is a very difficult option. Somewhere in the alps, iceland, baltics, or northern scandinavia would be perfect though, I love comfy villages
>>
>>134808047
>The movements fail because to buy into them reduces ease and comfort. All humans are susceptible to this, it's why immigrants come for gibs in the first place.

But also because of the points i mentioned. Although i think your point is mandatory before i can put mine into play.

>>134808047
>How can they degrade themselves with consumerism if they have no money?

Everyone in the UK has money, welfare means you have less of it, but still money.
>>
File: cat allah.jpg (8KB, 161x200px) Image search: [Google]
cat allah.jpg
8KB, 161x200px
>>134795401
your god is a cat

how pathetic
>>
>>134808047
>How can they degrade themselves with consumerism if they have no money?
no I said that society degrades thanks to nihilist consumerism. it turns into adultery and broken families in the future.

people will only revolt if they're starving
>>
>>134799211
they should have kicked this drunk slag's face in
>>
>>134808244
>The whole thing was so controlled and unfairly structured.
It's almost like it was a televised media event.

Also, are you saying we should become refugees?

Besides, where are YOU going to run to? You'll likely say "well, we'll have to fight!" which is a shocking coincidence, that the place we fight for is your home.
>>
>>134807381
You need skills like fishing and hunting. Save up buy some land in the Wales or Scotland or an Island in the Hebrides. That was my dream. Before you get bogged down with a mortgage and cc debt.
>>
>>134808255
I'm alright with languages. I'd go with either Germany preferably the Northern regions, Scandinavia, Iceland or rural Pennsylvania.
>>134808025
Me neither. Keeping sane in an insane world is to take the path of the Wolf. It's a lonely one. Goodnight.
>>
>>134808325
>Everyone in the UK has money

At the moment.

>>134808471
Exactly. People only cause a ruckus to improve their standing, but if your head is swimming in dopamine and drugs then you can't really get much better.
>>
>>134808255
Norway and Sweden are cucked now only Finland is the option but they have a fair share of muzzies even in remote areas. I was shocked to see them in the most remote wilderness towns above Arctic circle!
>>
>>134794535
Isn't this what they fought for in 1939?
>>
>>134794535
Whites are still the largest individual ethnicity in British cities and the dominant majority in the country. Saying that whites will one day be a minority is delirious. They will always be the majority. But we must not let foreign values corrupt us.
>>
>>134797450
>literally CUKC'd
Holy fug
>>
>>134807940

That's a stupid, unsustainable idea.
Varg is just a contrarian who needs to live away from civilisation so he can't be told how wrong he is.

Reason cities are so big is all the work is there in developed countries.
Eventually your hillbilly clan won't be able to sustain itself. Your kids will be lacking, if not the education, the particular social etiquette of someone who has grown up in the city.
You will never even outnumber the white city people, let alone the influx of immigrants.
>>
>>134808748
it would honestly be too late by then

europe would be owned by china, and USA will be brazil. UK will be Pakistan

there wille be no ''white pre 1950s utopia''. never again.

in the meantime it's reality shows about affairs, ''we cabn do it'', feminism, racemixing, and ''you go get a career, gurrl''.
>>
>>134807086
I honestly struggle to see how this country can be saved from the mess it's in.

We've been subjected to mass conditioning since the end of the second world war. To de-condition everybody would take equally long, if not longer, by which time British people will have become a minority and it'll be too late. Is it even possible to de-condition people? Terrorist attacks have become more or less a daily occurrence, 1400 English girls were trafficked and raped and our own police covered it up, London is now minority British, etc. Just a few generations ago these sort of things would have triggered a revolution, now we won't even protest, and if we do the counter-demonstration will be 10x bigger.
>>
>>134808244
>The whole thing was so controlled and unfairly structured. If you're going to interview a man, you put him on the stage with his own mic.

Debate is pretty much unheard of in the UK, they just don't get it, if anyone says something that hurts peoples feelings that it's an arrestable offence. Luckly the internet has changed all that. I often wonder though why you Americans don't export your free speech, set up a website where you charge a dollar for a tweet lets say. The British government will be forced to either try and extradite you (lol) or defend it's aggressive clamp down on an American citizen.

>>134808244
>You guys need to get out. Come here

I have hope for this place, it's only the middle-upper class they have co-opted. The whole things needs to be pulled though. Welfare state, the whole lot. No drip drip feed. I'll stay here till i die, Americas nice and all, but it's my island.

You guys have two things that protect you, guns, and free speech. The moment they are gone, thats when they will really turn on us. They can't do that so long as you have guns. Because you'll come to help us.

>>134808543
>Besides, where are YOU going to run to? You'll likely say "well, we'll have to fight!" which is a shocking coincidence, that the place we fight for is your home.

If we move there, it will be our home, stop thinking he has some alterior motive.
>>
>>134809289
Might as well kill yourself then. Go on, off you go.
>>
File: 1427889698383s.jpg (7KB, 173x249px) Image search: [Google]
1427889698383s.jpg
7KB, 173x249px
>>134797450
>CUKC
>>
>>134809392
>If we move there, it will be our home

Magic soil, the secret weapon of the Civic Nationalist.
>>
>>134808748
>At the moment.

Yes, and the moment is what we are talking about here. Collapsing the welfare state could be what does it. Maybe the influx of refugees will speed this along.
>>
>>134808543
>It's almost like it was a televised media event.
But it's unlike even the most biased stuff we have here. It was so obviously set up to make him look bad that it was too different from what goes on here. Here, if a guy is being interviewed then he sits on stage. I don't watch a lot of TV but that's pretty fundamental stuff for the platform, to deny him that courtesy is ridiculous.

I'm saying you should immigrate, not be illegal wretches.
You don't have guns to fight them off with, or even knives for that matter. Our second amendment ought to buy us a decade or two of extra time before we completely cowed in the way you have been, my hope is that in that time something will change, or that new opportunities open up. Perhaps space colonies become viable, and my children will have a chance of getting of this rock, or something at sea. Or maybe there's an epidemic (((they))) didn't account for and it resets the system entirely. There's more time for hope here than there is over there.
>>
>>134809410
I may be blackpilled, but this doesn't mean I've blackpilled myself.

I just think you guys waste time on here ''saving civilisation'' just because you watched a few Sargon or whatever vids.

I get on with my own life, and get news on here, watching the world burn, and looking at funny shit. Plus I learn more.
>>
>>134809354
Because entertainment and dopamine detracts from the raw attack on the amygdala that learning of these things causes.
>>
>>134809548
>Doesn't understand what America was built for and who

Good God, America was founded as a white nation, for white people of Europe. It's Germanic stock. If i move to denmark, or America, or Germany, it's not even remotley the same as a paki or nigger coming to the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
>>
>>134809261
Enjoy living in perpetual filth and degeneracy then. Also, go pay your taxes which help fund Ahmed and his lads, go to university, get a good job, live a happy life working for Schlomo and his mates until you rot in the city ground. But don't force it down my throat, because that isn't the life I want to live. Living in a city amongst immigrants, working 9-5 in an office might sound like luxury to you, but it doesn't sound like luxury to me.
>>
I love how every of these threads is Anglos whining relentlessly yet none of them wants to admit what the root of the problem is. Lel
>>
>>134809949
jews? Jewish led organizations? Our own political class?
>>
>>134809392
It's your home because in a real sense, it's your culture that built it. I know there's been three hundred years of divergence, but we still fundamentally come from the same stock and culture. It wouldn't be like running to africa or even france where it's a different culture. It would be more like moving in with a cousin.

Anyhow, I respect everyone's right to die fighting where they will, we should all get to pick the hill we die on. I'd just hope you don't choose to die sooner rather than later, but then maybe you must.
>>
>>134809949
Jews, we already know.
>>
>>134794535
I think only a slave lives under a government that can arbitrarily decide when your infant children should die.
>>
>>134795401
Muhhamad was a semi-intelligent man among mongrels that managed to rallied hordes of mongrels to rape their way out of the desert into Spain, kill yourself goatfucker
>>
>>134809949
Globalism via capitalism via Jews.

The Jewish power structure is concentrated mainly in America. Burgerland (at least in its current form) needs to be destroyed if we want to survive.
>>
File: 1491123368853.jpg (15KB, 327x324px) Image search: [Google]
1491123368853.jpg
15KB, 327x324px
>>134795659

>They are largely assimilating into the larger society

You're fucking delusional if you think it's a good thing regardless
>>
>>134794535
Europeans became pacifist cowards, and refuse to kill their enemy. that is why its happening. if the will to kill can be brought back to most Europeans, and the violent-pacifists can be silenced, then this trend can be reversed easily. Low IQ savages can only defeat high-IQ noble peoples if the latter allow them.
>>
File: stirner feels.jpg (227KB, 1128x1048px) Image search: [Google]
stirner feels.jpg
227KB, 1128x1048px
>>134809566
>second amendment ought to buy us a decade or two of extra time
I have higher hopes for it. I think the 2A could allow red states to splinter off from the Union, and potentially buy us a generation or two. But they will get us eventually. Leftist soft power is pretty much unanswerable at this point. The whole culture outside this Azerbaijani goat's cheese brewing forum belongs to them.
>my children will have a chance of getting of this rock, or something at sea.
Space colonies will be more strictly controlled than the homeworld. Initially, centralization is needed to create a viable space colony; they will never let go of this centralization. And nobody will rebel against it either, not pacified as they are. In order for space to save us you'd need whole self-sufficient colonies consisting of millions to break away, otherwise they have all of them by the jugular due to the reliance on imports of technology from Earth.
>Or maybe there's an epidemic (((they))) didn't account for
Genetic engineering will not only eliminate this sort of biological threat, it will also be the final nail in the coffin for any remnants of human nature that have managed to survive the ideological barrage.

>'We control life, Winston, at all its levels. You are imagining that there is something called human nature which will be outraged by what we do and will turn against us. But we create human nature. Men are infinitely malleable. Or perhaps you have returned to your old idea that the proletarians or the slaves will arise and overthrow us. Put it out of your mind. They are helpless, like the animals. Humanity is the Party. The others are outside — irrelevant.'
>If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — for ever.'

If we don't win this, we're screwed forever. Technology has made possible the means of literally eternal enslavement.
>>
File: tfw smart.png (41KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
tfw smart.png
41KB, 239x210px
>>134810260
>when you realize mexicans are part muslim and are conquering america
>muslims are secretly winning the war on terrorism by outnumbering us on home turf
>>
>>134795401
(u)
>>
>>134810468
Its not a good thing that Spics are coming over. But compared to Pakistani Muslims, Spics are welcome.
>>
>>134810078
>but we still fundamentally come from the same stock and culture.

Oh granted! I want to see how things play out first, plus i don't have any skills, at all. I'm not blackpilled either, but i see the states weakness. The pubic is slowly going from civic nationalism, to ethno nationalism, most of the public is in between at the moment. It's why they hijack movements.
>>
>>134794779
>>134795659
>>134796508
30% of latinos voted for Trump. I doubt 30% of Pakis in the UK would vote for a nationalist.
>>
>>134810467
Jews are a symptom. Rich whites sell us out. Not acknowledging that is the equivalent of a nigger not holding African tribes accountable for enabling the slave trade. Call jews out if you will but point the finger at the ones who let them hold any kind of power.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuHrTfcikU

What would a 2017 version of this look like bongs?
>>
Honestly really sad that in America you have pride for your country or don't want all these refugees flooding the streets, making the the country shit, you'll be labelled a racist, bigot, or shit like that.
>>
>>134810662
>Initially, centralization is needed to create a viable space colony;

Marxists will make sure that space colonies will be diverse. They would block any space exploration unless it preserves the parasite-host paradigm (also called multi-racial or multi-cultural society).
>>
>>134794535
Islam is making the United Kingdom and western Europe great again.
>But but
Calm down anons, just take a look at the current culture in the west:
>Degeneracy
>Girls being sluts, 30 sexual encounters before marriage
>Homosexuality
>(((they))) trying to normalize pedophilia
We aren't destroying your country , we are saving you from a collapsing civilization, giving women rights was a huge mistake
>>
File: ekgnekgnklaeg.png (47KB, 839x280px) Image search: [Google]
ekgnekgnklaeg.png
47KB, 839x280px
>>134794535
Reminder we are housing people who think this way about us.
>>
>>134794535
>What do you think /pol?

Everytime I hear a Britbong talk about how evil Israel "doesn't deserve to exist" or how those Jews had it coming when the Palestinians slit a little girls' throat in her bedroom I think it's cosmic justice.

I do have love and respect for the Monarchy, however.
>>
>>134810662
>But they will get us eventually. Leftist soft power is pretty much unanswerable at this point.
why u need to make me sad anon
>>
>>134794779
I hate complacency. Britain is fucked if it doesn't start punishing it race traitor politicians.
>>
File: 1500396478291.png (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500396478291.png
24KB, 600x400px
Reminder sihks are absolutely not based
>>
File: 1488152489280.jpg (254KB, 533x795px) Image search: [Google]
1488152489280.jpg
254KB, 533x795px
>>134804377
>multic
now you see what eastern europe has endured
some parts of their former cultures from before the USSR are still being uncovered, even simple things like age old cooking recepies

This is the future we are headed, i only wish eastern europe doesnt suffer the same fate as us all, out of greed.
No good will come from a melting pot, not for us, not for the blacks, not for muslims, we all lose.

leave you with this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0UwYzKcLY
>>
>>134805592
>black pill
good goy
>>
File: tfw 2smart.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 2smart.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>134811583
>poo in loos work at microsoft
>give away windows 10 free, everyone else pirates it or gets it preloaded
>essentially get their money from selling data to government, pajeet gets paycheck from taxes more or less
>WE are funding this bitch and running shit
>>
File: space rhodes.png (212KB, 563x599px) Image search: [Google]
space rhodes.png
212KB, 563x599px
>>134811308
Also this. If the colonies are state-run, they will come with political officers to enforce the standard thinking, disguised as administrators, human resource managers, and so on.
There are no large collections of genuinely private capital left in the world. Even if a colonization effort is undertaken by a nominally private entity, like SpaceX, they will have to rely massively on the (de facto) world state to go forward with it and in return will be under the world state's indirect control. they will have to accept quotas and an official presence. Our only chance at freedom will be when the colonies reach self-sustaining size, at which point you somehow have to redpill enough colonists to stage an armed revolution. This will be near impossible as they will be shilling against it from the get-go ("You are ambassadors for all humanity! Your nation and the world is counting on you!") and monitoring dissident groups. Any groups that do form will be attacked by ridicule and discreditation on clandestinely state-controlled media. They won't be blatantly Pravda about it, it'll be subtle, clever, and much harder to fight than outright lies and propaganda.
>>
>>134811403
Oh I am laughing right now. I deal with muslim arabs almost daily and they're just as degenerate as anyone in the west, except they mix it with their own goatfucking culture. Their imams spread anti-white propaganda just as hard as any hateful jew does, their sharia laws are completely at odds with western sensibilities of both the past and present, their haddith are exclusively pro-arab and downright heretical, and their loyalty is to no one but themselves and their 100% inbred extended family. No sir, anything positive that an Islamic lifestyle can introduce, classical Christianity can do better.
>>
>>134794535

>Britain is becoming Muslim, and it's amazing
>Britain is a white minority, and it's beautiful
>Britain is not white, the change will shock you
>>
>>134805628
that fucking video made me rage so hard
all she does is talk over him what the fuck and its so rigged, both sides cant even speak evenly
islam = race btw LUL
>>
>>134810042
>>134810093
>>134810467

No, bullshit, that's exactly what I meant. You are a class society. Spring of Nations never reached your shores. It's still the good ol' aristocracy that married into bourgeois or Jews and rules over you.

In the XVIII and XIX centuries they needed you as a colonization force around the World, so the intellectuals forged the 'White man' and 'White man's burden' ideology

In the end of XIX and beginning of XX century they needed you as a cannon fodder to get slaughtered needlessly in European wars, so once again, the intellectuals were tasked with creating the 'English nation', 'English nationalism', 'English man'.

Now, after all the social-economic changes which occured in the West after WWII, they simply don't fucking need you anymore. For anything. Do you know this place in London where young Arab princes speed up on literally 50 meter distance in their Zondas, Ferraris and Lambos? The most pathetic sight possible?
And then they blow 50k a night in London clubs on booze and hookers? That's the future.

Your nobility always knew only the world of the Hindu and Muslim nobility, they don't give a shit if peasants' children get raped in Rotherham. Before second world war half of your aristocracy were fascists and the other half were communists. All of your wealthy right now are trotskyists, 3rd world maoists or progressive liberals because that's what supresses the pleb and serves their interests best.

I understand that 'victim is always right', because victims know who and how hurt him, believe me as a Pole i know this better than anyone, our whole identity is based on martyrology. But maybe instead of clinging to Tommy Robinson types and the idea of Working and lower middle class fighting for upholding the culture of people who are trying to fuck the said working and middle class, you should accept the marxist viewpoint that culture and identity is a social construct and start building up from there.
>>
>>134794535
Every neighborhood turned muslim, every acid attack, every child raped by pakis - it's all very very well deserved reward for anglo from his (((master))) for starting WW2. This is exact future they chose, why should everyone be concerned about it?
>>
>>134812794

It's not a reward for ww2 it's a reward for dumb immigration policies full stop.

Not everything is about ww2 you stupid larper.
>>
>>134810662
that passage terrified me when I read it as a teen, but at least then it was just a scary book, maybe an awful prediction of what might happen, but I never thought id see the day.
Now I know we are living in it, and am wracked with sadness and guilt for not doing something to stop it. And like the good little pavlovian sheep I am I reached out and grabbed my bottle of zoloft, to make the sadness go away. I'm disgusted with myself for and this and stayed my hand for now. But I realize it doesn't matter because even though I might have the stomach to suffer through feelings of badthink and unpleasantness (only occasionally though, sadly) the general public won't. When they notice societies mask slip and realize the hell we are all walking into they will gladly swallow there happy pills or "Joy" and drift back into blissful contentedness.
How fucked we all are.

Maybe we will get lucky, and the Emergence of AI will ruin all (((their))) scheming, I'd rather the earth be burned clean of all humans than see a million years of (((their))) "benevolent" rule.
>>
>>134803746
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>134805592
>run away from the fight goys!

fuck off, this is what the enemy wants. together we stand divided we fall
>>
File: pick your dystopia 1.png (661KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
pick your dystopia 1.png
661KB, 600x874px
>>134812919
>the Emergence of AI will ruin all (((their))) scheming
AI is the mystery card in all this, isn't it? But with AI we can imagine only a few alternatives:
>AI takes the form of upgrading the human brain to superintelligence, effectively making humans into gods.
With a combination of egalitarianism ('but we can't let the rich become transhuman while the poor stay as they are! Unfair!) and fearmongering ('what if the upgrades turn people into psychopaths?'), they will acquire an unintelligible maze of regulations around the technology, effectively placing it under direct state control. It will then be used, in secret at first, to enshrine beyond challenge the superiority of our masters. When they are powerful enough, they will drop their pretenses and then we have 1984, but imagine O'Brien as a superintelligent god who can literally, physically turn your mind inside out. Life for ordinary humans becomes 'I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.'
>AI is developed as an external computer which can self-improve in intelligence - a singularity.
Read Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom. 99% of the time this technique results in the destruction of humanity and the beginning of a bubble of converted, superintelligent matter, teeming with incomprehensible thoughts, expanding at lightspeed through the universe, centered at Earth. If it doesn't, you can bet that elites will have set that AI's code and purpose to serve them. AI isn't something that can be developed by a lone free man in a garage. It will be big organizations that crack it - whether they're private or public (there's no difference at this point).
>>
>>134812771
>you should accept the marxist viewpoint
You had it summed up pretty well until then.
>>
>>134812771
>No, bullshit, that's exactly what I meant. You are a class society.

No it's a race thing. I mentioned the political class also. I just so happens that the political class, our own shat on its own side (us). The upper classes took sides with facism and communism because those were the prevailing ideologys at the time.
>>
>>134814306
I apologize, but my english is not good enough to express myself correctly, what I meant is maybe you should accept part of the marxist political thinkers' conclusions and use it to your advantage. Marxist thought was/is about applying the critical theory towards the assessment of historical/current state of the society and mechanisms behind it.

It was the ultimate goal of marxist from the beginning to destroy the Western societies in order to transform them into a new political, social and economic entity. But if the same marxist points out to chair and calls it a chair then obviously I'm not going to argue with him.
>>
>>134815075
A while ago I saw a video of an EDL protest, where bunch of white skinheads who wore Lonsdale jackets and combat boots with white laces protested against 'Islamisation', waving UK's, Israel's and Rainbow flags. That's how desperate for support your 'White English cause' is.

Idk, maybe you should instead put black shirts on Christian Nigerians, they are the most problematique part of society for the establishment to tame. They share traditional values, hate gays, dislike jews, believe in God. Seems like better option than what you have right now.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.