[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

East Asia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why people living in this area cannot speak English fluently?

I am not good at English. All my friends also same
>>
polar opposite of western languages
>>
>>134792887
? but we have enough money to learn english
>>
bumpjj
>>
>>134792405
Why would they want to speak that retarded language? It's only useful to shitpost on 4ch.
>>
>>134794236
>retarded language

why do you speak in retardrd language?
>>
>>134792405
Completely different grammar on top of weird pronunciation rules. Also nationalism/poorly educated teachers/poor quality teaching material.
>>
China and Japan, much like Russia want to isolate themselves and live in their own system, China because they want to control their citizens and keep up the communist censorship. Japan probably because they want to preserve their culture.
>>
>>134795378
>nationalism/poorly educated teachers/poor quality teaching material

agreed

>top of weird pronunciation rules
what do you mean by this
>>
>>134792405
Tonal languages are degenerate. Indo-Aryan tongues are inflected and deal mostly with concepts. So naturally, you would find it extremely difficult to compute. Your language is comparatively inferior to Semitic dialects spoken in Eastern Africa in that regard.

t. Lingual fag
>>
>>134792405
How can white english teachers teach english if they can't speak Korean/Japanese/Chinese?
>>
>>134796054
>Your language is comparatively inferior

proof?
>>
>>134796201
What do you want to talk to me?
>>
>>134795378
>Completely different grammar
That hit us like a bus, aside from not being an important colony, let our neighbors tell you
>>
>>134796028
on top of = basically the same as "with the addition of"
>>
>>134796583
you think our pronunciation rules are weird?
>>
>>134794338
It's not like they weren't our neighbours since millenaries... I speak a bit of German Italian, Spanish too.
There's no reason for you to speak the language of people you'll never meet, learn Mandarin instead.
>>
>>134796054
I actually find tonal more dimensional than others, because both sentence structure, words and tone matter, you have to keep more info in mind per phrase
>>
>>134792405

How do you express extreme emotions in tonal languages? If you exaggerate a word you might say a different word right?
>>
>>134792405
your style of education is too autistic and not suitable for learning languages.

Literally every east asian ive met can write english but not speak for shit. When i asked them how they studied english they say they just read and memorize word/sentences and grammar/rules, no talking with each other. That works well in math/stem shit but no languages.
>>
File: 1477230814039.jpg (253KB, 1754x859px) Image search: [Google]
1477230814039.jpg
253KB, 1754x859px
>>134798680
>t. penis, anus, vagina, intelligentzia parazit
ruski is just another branch of latin
>>
>>134796054
>Japanese
>Korean
>Mongolian
>Uyghur
>tonal
>>
>>134792405

Who gives a fuck about english when you can speak korean, japanese, or a chinese language.
I dare anyone here, including myself, to learn an East Asia language in the same period like those inmigrants that were in an western foreing country. Those motherf+++ers are fast in that sh*t.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.