[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's nothing wrong with this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_oqpn2tppRq1vh1p5go1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqpn2tppRq1vh1p5go1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x625px
There's nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>134792219

Is this a dude or why would there be something wrong with it
>>
>>134792365
That's a dude
>>
>>134792365
it's a robot
>>
moar?
>>
>>134792365

Learn your anatomy, this is an obvious dude.

>Dat foot size
>visible adams apple
>Tries to hide his shoulder to neck broad ratio with hair.
>>
Why not got sexy dolls?

1, as long as you want, whenever I want. Whether morning or midnight.
2, inflatable doll is labor model, let you how tossing can.
Three, blow-ups won`t come to you to lose your temper, even you had apology.
4, blow-ups won`t ask you: tossing so along while, came in?
5, blow-ups won`t say: forbid to shoot in my mouth (face, chest, abdomen.), inside.
6, blow-ups won`t pick (she when ML of other boyfriend) phone.
7, finished need not send blow-ups home or please she eats.
8, blow-ups not the next call complain why don`t you to call her immediately.
9, blow-ups won`t think: I like a boyfriend is a much better than he.
10, what time do you want done when the business.
11, blow-ups won`t say: I kill-stealing.
12, blow-ups won`t say: you go bathing it.
13, blow-ups a purchase, use for a long time.
14, blow-ups absolute loyalty, never to bring you a green hat.
15, blow-ups didn`t replace the true woman, but some ways than doing true woman also
Lifelike design, bottom channel tight, elastic, narrow, have more unique internal mans shape design, give you more stimulus, let you experience surreal happy
Bottom channel tight, elastic, narrow, have more unique internal mans shape design, give you more stimulus, let you experience surreal happy. Inside, vibration eggs at will with vibration eggs together to experience the reality of her, spurts of inner bud force will drive your sex life!
functions and indications : this appliance, according to medical bionics principle by alternative massage, vibration, multi-function excitant sensitive areas such as for men, regulates endocrine, premature ejaculation, impotence, lack or sexual orgasm irritability, etc can get organized, achieve moderate physiological balance, finally realizes the boost sexual function, absorb the purpose of sexual fun.
Men and women are different, often cause physiological female orgasm at different times, as the man after sex prelude or sex of auxiliary appliance is boundless
>>
File: tumblr_orqx2rOdP51vh1p5go1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orqx2rOdP51vh1p5go1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>134794222
>>
Know how you can tell it's a man?
He's more ladylike than your average real woman today
>>
File: Admiral-ackbar.jpg (31KB, 491x363px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral-ackbar.jpg
31KB, 491x363px
>>134792219
>>
File: tumblr_oo6pfiEaUt1vh1p5go1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo6pfiEaUt1vh1p5go1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x625px
>>134796172
They end up becoming like a Satire of the gender they want.
>>
>>134796742
That's because their conception of them isn't one of people, but of a handful of highly fetishised, disconnected ideal 'attributes' that most women don't even possess in the way that these people want them. They attempt to become the non-existant woman they THINK they want after experiencing frustration at being unable to find them, and the result is, predictably, horrifying. A caricature of a caricature.
>>
>>134797158
>They attempt to become the non-existant woman they THINK they want after experiencing frustration at being unable to find them, and the result is, predictably, horrifying. A caricature of a caricature.
That's what I think most of the time. A lot of Traps are autistic and don't have the social skills to get a women.
>>
>>134796374
Does it matter
>>
File: 1496111203437.png (2MB, 1080x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1496111203437.png
2MB, 1080x1168px
>>134792219
>>
>>134799664
The Mexican part yes, else she needs to work on.
>>
>>134794245
Quality post
>>
>>134799397
Yes
>>
>>134800732
Why?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.