[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God bless this man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: scottadams.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
scottadams.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
Adams mops the floor with Sam Harris and in doing so has red pilled millions of sam harris followers.

Listen to this trust fund baby, who doesn't build or create anything, get put in his place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs
>>
tl;dw
gimme the cliffnotes
>>
>>134788707
most of the time scot adams was just shilling he's book tho
>>
Sam Harris is a vicious little kike that demands he do all the thinking for his viewers for them

he cannot stand that the viewers think outside his NeverTrump agenda, he's literally throwing shit viciously at Trump in this using every single falsehood and sophist trick imaginable
>>
>>134788707
>2h17min
Seriously? You're gonna make me fire up a game of CIV5? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay.
>>
>>134788809
I'll give you one.

>Exaggerating your position so you can negotiate and meet in the middle isn't lying.
>>
Scott Adams is incredibly based. I'm enjoying his book right now actually.

His blogs are pretty based too.
>>
>>134788809
It's worth listening to, just play it in the background while you do chores or home repairs. My favorite line:
>Adams: Did you use the Trump is Hitler comparison? Can I go ahead and declare victory now?
>>
>>134790113
He has a multi part blog about patriarchy and matriarchy and how both exist and different guys live under different ones depending on their circumstances

I found it very enlightening as to a feeling I had but couldn't put a finger on, he really breaks it down in a great way
>>
>>134790698
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/137553865746/the-matriarchy-patriarchy-continuum

Just one of his great pieces on the topic
>>
>>134788707
sam wasn't at his best and still easily got the better of adams. i don't expect the jew-hating clowns on this site to admit it, but it's true. i read a thread here about it a couple days ago and went in expecting sam to get embarrassed, and then listened to it and adams just sounded like a milddling-IQ comic writer affecting intellectualism.
>>
>>134792175
wrong.

did you listen to Adams asking Harris if he would rather have the far right go closer to the middle or the far left go to the middle?

Harris couldn't even answer the god damn question, or provide a counterpoint.
>>
>>134792175
Sam's shitty argument was
>but my emotionally true!
>but my ethics!

it didn't even work because it wasn't even against Scott's argument. Scott just agreed, and used it to reinforce that Trump is a great persuader.

By the time they got around to arguing if this was good for the US as a whole, Sam was too emotionally worked up to remain coherent, and already had put too much weight on "Trump policies are bad because Trump is Hitler."
>>
>>134788707
it was an epic floor-cleaning and a must-listen for everyone no matter where they fall on the political spectrum.
>>
File: samharris.png (140KB, 274x285px) Image search: [Google]
samharris.png
140KB, 274x285px
NOT FAIR YOU GUYS HE HYPNOTIZED ME SO FUCK OFF
>>
>>134788809
Harris calculated and rational demeanor goes full Trump is Hitler and committed treason within 40 minutes...

Harris has a huge blind spot for Trump and gets utterly pantsed again and again. Worth a listen.
>>
>>134794382
>utterly pantsed again and again
this is probably the best analogy for what happened.
>>
Sam got worked up while Adam was basically agreeing with him most of the time. Pretty hilarious, but to do that to Sam is impressive. Adam is a genius.

Buying his book right now desu

I had no idea he wrote God's Debris. I loved that shit when I was a pot smoking faggot
>>
>>134788809
Basically "emotional" truth is the only truth that matters, and Trump is a master persuader.

Also, you can't use analogies in arguments because Adams says so, but to make a point he presents an analogy about a movie.

And then criticizes Harris for presuming to know what's in Trump's head, while making his own presumptions about what's in Trump's head.
>>
>>134788707
I would like to see an Adams vs. Harris debate on an issue that doesn't trigger Harris emotionally. The topic wasn't fair because Harris is emotionally anti-Trump
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.