[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#IAMIRISH celebrating mixed-race babies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: q3whJBq.jpg (89KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
q3whJBq.jpg
89KB, 940x788px
These Soros funded 'anti-racism' pricks are really ramping it up.

>I Am Irish is a celebration of diversity. After a highly successful launch at the London Irish Centre in celebration of Black History Month October 2016 #IAmIrish is spreading its wings and making its debut in Dublin with this impressive creative experience brought together in Axis Ballymun in celebration of Black History Month 2017.

>Inspired by a persisting lack of representation of the Black Irish experience, Lorraine Maher launched the project #IAmIrish to celebrate Mixed race Irish people and to question the concept of ‘Irishness’ and what an authentic Irish identity means for Irish communities today.

>SUBMIT YOUR STORY

>Who can Submit :

>Any person of mixed heritage born to an Irish parent/ grandparent and/or raised on the island of Ireland who is 16 years of age or older.

>We will accept stories from people who are not mixed race Irish but feel that they have something to contribute to our understanding of the experience of the mixed Race Irish People.

http://archive.is/3Jukk
>>
Yeah they had a stall of this in London on St Patricks day in Camden they seem to be based out of London.

They made t-shirts with MORE BLACKS MORE IRISH

And CELEBRATING DIVERSITY on the stall.

Trying to pretend Irish have some solidarity with blacks when Irish hate niggers. Some Anglo kikes shit.
>>
Vid related check out the negroes they hired to tell everyone they're Irish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWbrn4jTyk
>>
File: AnC71J3.jpg (66KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
AnC71J3.jpg
66KB, 645x645px
>>134787292

Saw some of that. It's crazy that they are specifically celebrating mixed race children, not just Africans living in Ireland and they are going to tour schools. They want to implant the idea that mixed race children are special and deserve special recognition. They are really sinister fucks. I'm going to post them some stories about mixed race kids who were kidnapped by their Muslim dads and brought back to Pakistan. There are at least three cases about this.
>>
>>134789018

Was the same group over in Ireland too? Where are they based?

Would love to know who is funding this.
>>
nignogs are the lifeblood of (((christianity))). As a race matures and the stock's native intelligence increases, its members lose interest in kike worship. Cue the mud flood to keep the scam going. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>134789774

oy vey!
>>
>>134789760

I just saw the pics and vids in London about it for Paddy's day. I don't know if they were in Ireland yet.
>>
>>134791073

Just know that no Irish here are supporting this even second third gen just seems to be some weird thing that's come out of nowhere and being forced.

t. London
>>
>>134787292
>They made t-shirts with MORE BLACKS MORE IRISH

Thats something to do with British politics, i think there was a sign that said NO BLACKS, NO IRISH, NO DOGS. Or rather, that's the story. The truth is it's a myth.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/oct/21/no-irish-no-blacks-no-dogs-no-proof

Ya ya guardian but still.
>>
>>134794745
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/19Yuv
>>
File: 1495662932148.jpg (200KB, 736x975px) Image search: [Google]
1495662932148.jpg
200KB, 736x975px
I think it'd be neat if you all hung yourselves.
>>
>>134794745

The thing is, there probably were signs like that. Engels wrote about mass immigration from Ireland had undermined the labour market, lowered the standard of living and (importantly) destroyed the culture in English towns. He was greatly opposed to it. Marx' solution was to give the Irish independence so they could no longer migrate to Britain. They understood completely that mass immigration was a tool of the capitalist elite.

But try and explain that to modern Corbynite and they refuse to accept it. They keep repeating that they supported worker solidarity but don't understand that they supported worker solidarity....in their own countries.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/condition-working-class/ch06.htm
>>
>>134795531
>there probably were signs like that

i think they've been greatly exaggerated. I've only ever seen one pic of one with no context to it (can't see store/location). You think they'd be more evidence if they were widespread. Also can't imagaine English banning dogs, could have been a jewish landlord.
>>
WE WUZ CELTS N SHEEEIT
Whenever I have a good day I just load up /pol/ and remember how dumb the fucking world is.
>>
>>134796381

Well the point is, there would have course been opposition to Irish people because they undermined the labour market, inflated housing costs, lowered the standard of living and generally scummy'd up an area.
>>
Why is no one pointing out
(((((((LORAINE MAHER)))))))
>>
>>134786635
Remember haiti. Mixed race people fucked it up for everyone. In the end they were killed off by niggers.
>>
>>134797307

Is she Jewish?
Maher is an Irish name.
It was sometimes anglified to Marr in Britain as in 'Johnny Marr'.
In the original Irish it's just O'Maher though and pronounced Ma-her
>>
This shit hole is getting worse
>>
>>134786635
I really have enough of this fucking shit.
>>
File: 1500316058065.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1500316058065.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>134786635
literally a cuckold fanfiction writing contest
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.