[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING SAM HARRIS BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 38

File: 422342.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
422342.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING

I am serious. For once in your lifetime take 2h and listen to this podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReKIJvOJDrs

Sam Harris has been after Trump from the outset. He called him dumb, liar, threat, you name it. This time he went against based Scott Adams of Dilbert fame, who is a Trump supporter. Let me tell you, Sam Harris might be wrong on some things like climate change and Trump, but there's nod enying he is a tower intellect and very good debater BUT I have never, and I repeat NEVER, seen him get BTFO as hard as during this podcast. Adams demolished him and made him look like a cuck.
>>
>>134784892
not really
>>
>>134784892
hahahaha faggot
It was literally two hours of Adams claiming post-hoc 4D chess. Adams can spin for about ten minutes before you see that all he had was rhetorical tricks and bad-faith arguments.
If Dems clean up in the midterms, you could take Adams' style of argument and claim that it was the plan all along. It's a joke because all he can do is revise the framing of the past to fit an absurd narrative.
Obviously dems have been revising the [why Hillary lost] story, but they attempts clarify whereas Adams' form of revision obscures.
You're dumb as a shit shoveler if you can't see that.
>>
Trump is the only talking point I've seen Harris get increasingly upset and emotional over when discussing. It like he finds Trump's lack of intelligence and academics a personal insults to himself and refuses to consider how someone can be successful without graduate level education or extreme computational intelligence
>>
never listened to sam harris but some people swear by him. If this is the 1st thing u listen to about sam harris you would think he is an emotional retard. Thats how badly he did in this discussion.
>>
>>134784892
This is old news, OP, but I'm bumping your thread because Harris was absolutely and inequitably KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. Kind of embarrassing really. He had an interview with Jordan Peterson some moons ago where he thoroughly derailed the conversation by feigning ignorance as to what Peterson's definition of truth is, just because accepting it would put his all argument to shreds. By no means is he dumb, but he is so obsessed with being right it sometimes ruins what otherwise would be a good discussion.

>>134785803
t. Sam Harris
>>
>>134784892
Sam is a triggered faggot, he made a fool of himself.
>>
>I couldn't really counter his points because he hypnotized me.
>t. Sam Harris
>>
>>134786923
>>134787222
>>134787493
>>134787593

Have you considered that Harris wasn't trying to convince you personally? It's actually very smart since he further ingratiated himself to his core audience. You were never going to fund his projects, but by carrying himself the way he did he actually better served the listeners he was really trying to connect with, and they're the ones who throw money at him.

What's funny is that you think the opinion that you have of him wasn't instilled in you by him deliberately.
>>
>>134784892
i was actually stupid enough to listen to it all and its boring and nothing you wouldnt expect from Harris, not worth the listen
>>
Sam Harris is an narrow minded, condescending, hard headed ASSHOLE

Fuck him.
>>
>>134787866
>triggered!
faggot
>>
>>134787690
You sound rather cult like in you assessment.
>>
>>134787690
He is a liberal dickhead. No "instilling" necessary.
>>
>>134787989
>triggered
cunt
>>
>the entire thing is scott claiming le 4d quantum string theory chess

>literal no evidence of trump ever having done anything even remotely close to this

>scott always saying "as i predicted correctly", "i worked in finance with models" "i graduated from berkeley with econ major" "i've studied hypnosis for a decade"

>scott: the biggest tell for cognitive dissonance is thinking you know what someone else is thinking. btw let me tell you about what trump is thinking when he says X

>scott: analogies are used only when you have no argument left to make. btw let me tell you about this analogy about movies and the left/right.

scott is a joke. just there shilling his book
>>
>>134787690
So you are insisting that Harris's goal is not to win the argument, but to argue in such a way as to earn shekels? Is that what qualifies as a defense among his fans?
>>
>>134787690
>What's funny is that you think the opinion that you have of him wasn't instilled in you by him deliberately.
Anon, I think you're absolutely right about Harris' (successful) attempt at "further ingratiating himself to his core audience". They are his financial backers and unrepentant Never Trumpers, it makes absolute sense to double down on his position regardless of objective reality. But what you're saying is that he has no love for the facts and for what he has clearly defined as "truth" during the Peterson interview, he is just another conman doing it for the shekels.

Him being positively KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT during the Adams interview just proves how cognitive dissonant he is in regards to Trump. Truth be damned.
>>
>>134788021
>>134788197

Do you seriously not get the joke you dumb fucks????
My "argument" is literally the form of argument Adams used to explain trump!!!! Listen to the fucking podcast. Adams doesn't respect trump supporters, he respects trump for manipulating them like fucking dogs.
>>
File: trumpchecklist.jpg (162KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
trumpchecklist.jpg
162KB, 600x800px
>>134784892
>Still defending Trump.
Nice proxy Ivan.
>>
>>134788166
yes. you get it.
>>
>>134788197
he says at the start that he's not about winning an argument.

it's a discussion. he's not a shitty journalist trying to get a "GOTCHA!!" moment

you'd know if you actually listened to it and got anyone who even remotely supports trump's dick out of your mouth.

there wasn't a single part of that discussion that adams made a clear point or even refuted anything that sam put forth without resorting to "yeah but you see this is what the master persuader does.."

you can't discuss stuff with someone who refuses to call out trumps lies, and instead calls them "not passing the fact check" or that they were "emotionally true"

scott is so dishonest lmao, no wonder most of /pol/ likes him.

he is the meaning of the word cognitive dissonance. everything trump does he is able to spin it into some dude epic 4d chess move
>>
>>134788166
>>scott: the biggest tell for cognitive dissonance is thinking you know what someone else is thinking. btw let me tell you about what trump is thinking when he says X
His explanation for why it's different in his case is that Trump 'wrote' the Art of the Deal, and that the things he does are basically indistinguishable from what Adams would do were he in his case.

And the movies thing was to explain something, not as a replacement for logic/reasons, which is what he meant by analogies not being a part of reason
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>134784892
I've ALREADY listened to the entire podcast.

1. Sam Harris loses because he doesn't convince anybody of anything that they didn't already believe
2. Scott Adams doesn't convince people to support Trump
3. Scott Adams wins because he convinces people that confirmation bias and his two-movie theater analogy is a real thing

Sam's appeal that this new era of "Trump-ism" is unethical and unhealthy just didn't stand up.
You can't win if you're losing and all that.

Scott Adams is a quality political pundit, which is weird to say because it sounds like an oxymoron
>>
>>134788364
>b-b-b-but muh 4d chess
>>
>Sam: Trump is a liar with no morals.
>Scott: Yes, he acknowledges this and has stated he will use these skills to help America
>Sam: But isn't lying bad though?

Repeat for 2 hours
>>
>>134788527
>trump wrote the art of the deal

look. you and i both know that isn't true. his ghostwriter even came out and said recently that it took years to write because trump didn't have the patience to sit still for 30 minutes to get some work down. honestly just read the interview with the NYT he did a few days ago.

it's an absolute mess on his behalf. just rambling. hilarious how the NYT purposely put it as text so that it's almost impossible to read, showing how much of a child trump's language capability is.

and even if, i'll grant you it for arguments sake, that he is some master persuader, how can we NOT apply this exact same reasoning to obama or bush or virtually every other single successful politician in the entire history of the world?

>looking back THIS is what obama meant when he said X Y and Z, haha look at the outcome.. no one knew it was gonna turn out like this in his favour!!

come on. we can all play this game of retroactively fitting stuff into a narrative.

literal cognitive dissonance. textbook definition.
>>
>>134784892
>two fucking hours and seventeen minutes
I am a burger. I don't have the patience for this.
This video also needs more explosions and car chase scenes.
1 star.
>>
>>134788492
>>134788308
You Harris supporters are rabid cultists
>>
File: 1481588434145.jpg (106KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1481588434145.jpg
106KB, 800x584px
>>134788166
>>the entire thing is scott claiming le 4d quantum string theory chess
>>literal no evidence of trump ever having done anything even remotely close to this
False. He posited as much and made the claim that Trump would moderate his stance further down the line. He was proven correct.
>>scott always saying "as i predicted correctly", "i worked in finance with models" "i graduated from berkeley with econ major" "i've studied hypnosis for a decade"
Argument 404.
>>scott: the biggest tell for cognitive dissonance is thinking you know what someone else is thinking. btw let me tell you about what trump is thinking when he says X
He was proven correct, dimwit. Trump is not deporting millions, he has a bigger insight as to what Trump's actual goals are than numskull NeverTrumpers or the MAGApedes ever had. Or you and your imbecilic shilling.
>>scott: analogies are used only when you have no argument left to make. btw let me tell you about this analogy about movies and the left/right.
The fuck are you even trying to say here? His analogy was very on point. Everyone is watching the film that they want to see when it comes to Trump. You can make the same argument for Obama or anyone else, he was correct on that.
>scott is a joke. just there shilling his book
Isn't everyone shilling a book these days?

Fuck off.
>>
>>134788364
I used to support Trump.
I still do, but I used to too
>>
>>134784892
The reason he got knocked the fuck out is cause he's a pseudo intellectual jew. Sad!
>>
>>134788907
>False. He posited as much and made the claim that Trump would moderate his stance further down the line. He was proven correct.
like the obama wire tapping? like the literal shitting on his own AG? like the attacking of other presidents?

>Argument 404.
you clearly haven't listened to it. he says every single one of those things i stated.

>He was proven correct, dimwit. Trump is not deporting millions, he has a bigger insight as to what Trump's actual goals are than numskull NeverTrumpers or the MAGApedes ever had. Or you and your imbecilic shilling.
literally not an argument. nice ad hominem though /b/ro

>The fuck are you even trying to say here? His analogy was very on point. Everyone is watching the film that they want to see when it comes to Trump. You can make the same argument for Obama or anyone else, he was correct on that.

lol. read my point again.

cry more.
>>
>>134788907
>trump proposes crazy thing that everyone knows has 0% chance of actually happening
>nostradamus-level genius predicts trump won't be able to do that thing and will have to change it
>>
>>134788822
tried to make this readable

>trump wrote the art of the deal
look. you and i both know that isn't true. his ghostwriter even came out and said recently that it took years to write because trump didn't have the patience to sit still for 30 minutes to get some work down. honestly just read the interview with the NYT he did a few days ago. it's an absolute mess on his behalf. just rambling. hilarious how the NYT purposely put it as text so that it's almost impossible to read, showing how much of a child trump's language capability is. and even if, i'll grant you it for arguments sake, that he is some master persuader, how can we NOT apply this exact same reasoning to obama or bush or virtually every other single successful politician in the entire history of the world?

>looking back THIS is what obama meant when
he said X Y and Z, haha look at the outcome.. no one knew it was gonna turn out like this in his favour!! come on. we can all play this game of retroactively fitting stuff into a narrative.literal cognitive dissonance. textbook definition.
>>
Yeah, but it's "emotionally true" that Adams is a faggot.
>>
>>134789027
What the Fuck..is a sesaMEME?
>>
>>134784892
>Adams demolished him and made him look like a cuck.
Adams believes "frisbee dogs" are humiliated by the act of chasing a frisbee.
Full retard.
>>
>>134789095
You can fuck off. His whole spiel was that this is a post-truth society and that persuasion is much more important than the truth. You being so triggered about this just proves how you didn't understand what Adams was trying to say. Pointing out minor inconsistencies in his argument doesn't disprove anything.

>>134789181
I know you're being ironic(TM) but shit, someone gets it.
Adams just used common fucking sense. Trump is neither Hitler (Harris and his ilk's perspective) and neither is he Jesus (like the MAGApedes think he is).
>>
>>134789754
>Adams just used common fucking sense. Trump is neither Hitler (Harris and his ilk's perspective) and neither is he Jesus (like the MAGApedes think he is).
I really like some of his ideas. Systems vs Goals etc really helped me
>>
>>134787222
This was exactly my reaction too. I've heard Sam Harris talked about a lot, but never listened to him befoer. Dilbert Man is usually funny and sometimes insightful so I decided to listen to this last Friday. Sam Harris came across as a hyperventilating retard.
>>
File: 1376014271921.jpg (26KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1376014271921.jpg
26KB, 200x180px
What is the most commonly used term to describe atheists? Immoral/Unethical.

Is Sam Harris one of the most famous Atheists in the world? I would say yes.

Does that mean he has people claiming he is immoral/unethical on a daily basis? Most likely yes, he gets very emotional when describing his Twitter spats on Joe Rogan for example.

So wouldn't it be reasonable to say that Harris has quite sufficient motive to be perceived as ethical/moral?
>>
>>134789275
>he talks pretty therefore he's smart and capable
>he speaks poorly, therefore he's an idiot

I fucking hate you Brits so much.
>>
>>134786923

except trump is much, much smarter than adam harris. and less of a faggot. trump is a savant genius compared to adam harris, and has a REAL education.
>>
scott adams is an egomaniac and a total faggot who just wants to sell books.
sam harris is a globalist jew.
i don't care for either
>>
File: Scott Adams.jpg (2MB, 2444x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Adams.jpg
2MB, 2444x2336px
>>134784892
Listened to it when it came out, it was very nicely debated by Scott. Harris got utterly BTFO'd.

>>134786629
>>134787690
>Scott Adams predicts Trump win at the very beginning of Republican primaries
>points out the specific persuasion tactics Trump uses; linguistic killshots, keeping the message simple and repetitive, focusing on visuals, hyperboles, direction-not-reality, etc.
I seriously hope you're fucking new. To find out what filter works, it's obviously the one that fits the future time and time again. Has ''master persuader'' or ''stupid egoist'' -filter worked better to predict? The denial is hard with you.
>>
>>134790055
dilbertman actually talked about this yesterday on his periscope. He said he wasn't expecting for Harris to go after him on ethics and caught him off guard, and was intentionally trying to dodge the ethics stuff
>>
>>134787222
Sam Harris is way too fucking intelligent to believe what he is spewing to his audience. He is obviously paid off as an intellectual authority that all the fedorafags worship. Disgusting fag needs a belting.
>>
>>134790466

ethics is for fucking faggots.

>>134790559

he's not even close to smart.
>>
>>134790055
>listens to Joe Cuckgan

kys
>>
File: 1449633724428.jpg (51KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1449633724428.jpg
51KB, 500x386px
>muh 17 intelligence agencies
>>
All I heard was Harris spewing Romney/Leibowitz teir memes.
>>
i can't listen to these insufferable fucking faggots.

debate, argument, reason, ethics, what a crock of shit. a bunch of fucking noise.

people should go back to just fighting to see who wins.
>>
>>134791000
I'm torn on Joe. He has interesting guests from time to time, but he tends to be a chameleon and agree with the guest's POV.

The most disappointing thing about him is he CONSTANTLY makes stupid anti-drumpf jokes (like always saying he's going to start a war with mexico etc) and he's dead wrong about religion...he treats all religions as if they're the same and acts as if certain religions aren't just obviously better for humanity than others. He also says it's IMPOSSIBLE to know if God is real, yet for all his talk about meditation it seems as if he simply hasn't TRIED to get to know God.

So you have to take it all with a grain of salt, but he's not a bad guy.
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (59KB, 812x560px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
59KB, 812x560px
>>134791373
how african of you
>>
>>134791700

no, actually, how 'pre-jewish influence white' of me

you fucking kike midget
>>
>>134784892
you are literally 2 weeks late or something
>>
>>134792033
>im free of the jews grasp! YOU JEW
thank you for posting
>>
I've been saying Sam Harris is a pseudo-intellectual for a long time. He is extremely eloquentic and hypnotic but that is simply to cover up the shitty arguments he has. Like most "intellectuals", he has a massive ego which is itched by this intellectual identity he has assumed.
>>
>>134792215

>i'm right
lmfao
>>
File: sam harris.jpg (128KB, 683x768px) Image search: [Google]
sam harris.jpg
128KB, 683x768px
love this
>>
>>134784892
>backtracking and pivoting this hard
>it's hyperbole guys
>I-I like him because of his persuasion skills
>uhhh, im actually a liberal and I dont even know that much about foreign policy
Did we listen to the same interview? This Dilbert guy is pathetic. He didn't BTFO him.
He has the worst, explanation for his policies ever. This isn't what most of his "fans" think. They want all 12 million deported. Intelligent ones actually voted for him because of his de novo foreign real-politik policy that is a breath of fresh air compared to the warhawk neo-con view.

Fuck Scott Adams. He is a degenerate man whore that sleeps with young women and has no redeeming political opinions to offer other than weak sophist bullshit that only an intellectual like Harris could entertain.
>>
>>134792913
And I say this as a Trump supporter.
>>
File: perslevels.jpg (46KB, 709x516px) Image search: [Google]
perslevels.jpg
46KB, 709x516px
>>134784892
>i'm ultra liberal

he's good. damn.
>>
File: ohgodno.gif (934KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodno.gif
934KB, 500x277px
>>134792329
>eloquentic
>>
Sam should stick to what he knows best - Atheism.

Some of his other stupid topics these days include - AI, Trump
>>
>>134784892
I had only other heard Sam Harris once before until the Scott Adams podcast, discussing refugees, and he seemed reasonable.

Throughout the Scott Adams podcast Sam Harris was extremely emotional and it seems like he believes every negative Trump story he hears.
>>
>>134792329
we've gotten to a weird point in reality where I tend to think anyone on the anti-Trump train is just a pseudointellectual dumbfuck. It's SO EASY to rant about muh orange haired hitler. It takes zero critical thought to complain about Trump. It's just the easy road and I'm sick of all these people taking it and patting themselves on the back for it.
>>
>>134784892
I think "tower of intellect" is a bit of a stretch. Now Jordan Peterson on the other hand.
>>
>>134792845
Let me unpack this for you
>>
>>134792975
>he's good. damn.
He is. That whole video was Persuasion: The Interview. Personally, I love how he's steering people into libertarianism whether they know it or not. KTFOing Harris was just the cherry on top of the persuasion cake.
>>
>>134793253
Based anon
>>
>>134786629
This.

During the campaign he said the wall was nothing but a metaphor for Trump and he wasn't talking about building a literal wall.

He never brought it up again, he only says "i told you so" when he's right. But seeing that he predicts a lot of shit per day, I bet his accuracy percent is something like 40%, below the throw of a coin.
>>
I don't like Trump but Sam Harris really got BTFO. However, Adams did lay a bunch of traps for him though and bait him into doing exactly the kinds of things that prove Adams' points.
>>
sam harris got fucking humiliated by scott adams. i dont know how that guy will show his face publicly again. scott adams sounded like einstein compared to him.
>>
I audibly laughed out loud when Harris said that he doesn't spend all his time thinking about Trump.
Sam Harris is on some other level of projection.
>>
>>134794056
>like einstein
Very sophisticated analogy anon. You think in surprising and dynamic ways. I bet you have a high IQ.
>>
>>134793092
It's in the dictionary (not the pseudo-intellectual ones). It's the combination of eloquent and hypnotic, but clearly the American education system hath failed yet another patriot.
>>
>>134794052
>>134794056
>all these 1 posters not even making arguments

How cam you say Harris was "BTFO" and "humiliated"? I usually hate Harris but the backpeddling of Scott Adams and his justification of Trump boils down to "well you see, he's just exaggerating". "That's crazy, I dont believe that"
Adams lacks any meaningful analysis or real opinions on the matter. It's just a poor ad hoc justification of Trump based on his "experience" with persuasion that at its core isn't even a cogent argument but rather a non-sequitor.

IT doesn't make any sense. It's like the people who voted for Trump because "we need a businessman", it's a stupid argument.

There are many good justifications for mass deportations and Trump's realist foreign policy that are far more intelligent and at their core would be much more persuasive than saying "well you see kiddo, he's doing the big sell, I mean he REALLY doesnt meant these things guise"

It's boring and most people would tune out, he hardly redpilled anyone. In fact, listening to his reasoning is likely to bluepill you and make you sound like a retard if you ever use his tactics. He is long winded and a faux-intellectual just like Harris.
>>
>>134790409
Its pointless to argue with leftist sheep who follow their "intellectual elite". They're unable to think for themselves.
Read top comments on that video. Absolutely zero legit arguments.
>>
>>134784892
Harris obviously has biases and is hypnotized somewhat, but so is Adams.
>>
File: 1499106390606.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499106390606.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>134794614
>butthurt fedora tipper mad that his teen hero got shit on for the world to see and embarrassed himself so hard that he has to go on anime forums and call anyone posting about it unsophisticated

wew
>>
>>134794872
Your dictionary's broken then faggot.
>>
>>134795111
Trips of truth. Got 20 minutes into this podcast and was thinking basically the same thing
More like bored the fuck offed. Adams and Harris both suck.
>>
>>134795142
I said you were very sophisticated and smart, anon. Why so hostile?
>>
>>134789095
Did you read the art of the deal? I did lately.

Its almost a "best of" cases of Trump life, how he out played the market, and some parts shows about how he think and do business.

Its clear he did not wrote it, but did it on separated interviews and someone put it on paper in a organized format.

It doesnt make any difference, the man is the real deal.
>>
>>134784892

Ah! When a cuck has been brought before the light!

YAY!

Praise KEK!
>>
>>134795111
>Harris: Trump is deplorable, he isn't persuasive, he's a professional conman, he egoistic narcissist, thinks only about himself, LITERALLY HITLER(he seriously tried to argue that its a legit argument, that we all should use without shame)
>Adams: how can you think that he conned half a country and at the same time claim that hes inept idiot who cant persuade anyone? Heres some persuasive tactics that he used, that i wrote a book about, here some his own business tactics that he used, that he wrote a book about. If you add them together they for a great arsenal to use in anywhere including his presidency. He had it all and it was obvious that his reputation will be destroyed in his presidency campaign, he had little to nothing to gain, unless he genuinely wants to help his country.
>Harris: HE WENT INTO THE GIRLS DRESSING ROOM REEEEEEE
>>
>>134795361
Go and getting reading a book dumbo then come talk
>>
Sam Harris is a vicious little kike who demands that he do all the thinking of the goy for them

he cannot stand his audience straying from the mind plantation Sam has made for them
>>
>>134790175

People who think well speak well. This isn't some snobby question of grammar, it's the way Trump speaks in isolated sentence fragments and often says things that don't make sense or do not cohere, i.e. he has trouble expressing himself, or has trouble organizing his own thoughts.

Haven't you ever heard it said of an intelligent person that he "speaks in paragraphs"?

Trump is the opposite of that.
>>
>>134796058
Did you google it and get embarrassed? Don't worry, baby. Everyone makes mistakes.
>>
File: sh[1].jpg (54KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
sh[1].jpg
54KB, 620x372px
>>134796244
Tell that to this guy.
>>
>>134784892
>trump is demonstrably immoral and unqualified to be president
>yeah but he can persuade idiots
>perhaps but how does this make him a good person to run the country
>its all 4d chess

How is this being BTFO?
>>
>>134796499
>>
>>134795992
Also
>Harris: the fact that people talk about politics means that Trump is disastrous president, who will irreparably damage our society and politics.

If this isn't funny to you, than you have no sense of humor. He seriously argues that the fact that smug elitist left is so butthurt -
is evidence of Trumps failings.
I have no idea how Adams was taking him seriously for as long as he had.
>>
>>134796610

That's not talking.
>>
This is the most important podcast post election and it is sitting at just over 60,000 views on YouTube.
>>
>>134796711
Copy and paste it into his speech software then you absolute mong
>>
>>134796360

Google is pleb tier English. Thusly and conversely, intellectual words like "eloquentic" won't appear there.
>>
>>134787222
This.

And Harris even neglected to answer some telling questions from Adams.

He looked like an idiot even recusing himself from Adam's questions.
>>
>>134796823
Copy and paste = talking freely?
>>
Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests LMAO
>>
>>134796244
This. Can't remember where I heard it, think it was a podcast. But they had linguists analyze trump-speak now vs a 1980's interview.

The complexity of his speech patterns have plummeted. I can't stand trump, but I have to admit that he was a nimble conversationalist when he was younger. It's actually really sad because it reminds me of changes in my dad... who's showing early signs of Alzheimer's.
>>
>>134797026
Honestly the best example of his speech I've seen is that video where he's talking to some committee about construction or whatever and it really isn't impressive. Starts out strong but then starts using his repetition crutch
>>
>>134797026
You're conflating two different things. The ability to think, and the ability to produce thought verbally are not the same. There may be a strong correlation, but it is not a causative one.
>>
>>134787690
That is so nakedly self-serving, I don't see how his supporters wouldn't see through the pandering.

I think any Trump supporter can admit Hannity is too much in the tank for Trump. I would even further bet that 90% of /pol/ does not watch hannity. His viewership is for republicans who have always binged Fox.

I think people will see through the pandering.

You're right that, this may have been The intent of Harris through this podcast. I think it was a bad decision on his part.
>>
>>134784892
Harris is a Zionist shill, another Neocon/neoliberal pundit.
>>
>>134796620
that part was hilarious.

also I almost quit listening at that part because I felt that Sam Harris was doing so badly that there wasn't anything to get out of it. I had begun to feel that Sam Harris had no hope of defeating Scott Adams' in this debate, and it was beginning to get painful to listen to Sam Harris flounder like that

I'm glad I stuck with it because I got some new thoughts into this Red Team Blue Team thing
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 271x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 271x385px
>>134784892
>when a mediocre cartoonist comes on your podcast and gives you his big white dilbert
>>
>>134788166
Did you drink the liquids under the sink as a child.

Scott knows what Trump is thinking because Trump wrote a best selling book about the thinking that goes on behind his actions. Scott never goes into detail on Trump's virtues. He says he trusts Trump's virtues.
>>
>>134797278
So he's autistic or what? Besides the possibility of a disability or other metal obstacle (anxiety, maybe?) there's no reason that a person should be unable to express their thoughts with comparable complexity to how they're thought.

Also, go read some Wittgenstein, faggot.
>>
>>134784892

Accept it. While (((Sammy H))) might've been a triggered baby during the interview, most of Adams' arguments were weak vs what Mr. Kike was throwing at him.

>le rhetorical genius manipulator

Not really a good argument against all the ammo Drumpf has given to leftists.
>>
ITT SHIDF (aka r*ddit)
>>
>>134797679
Adams' arguments were decent to good.
>>
Harris is an absolute brainlet.
>>
Harris isn't a kike though.
>>
>>134790304
How horrible of him to try and make money for while educating people on one of his expertise.

What an absolute faggot.

Fuck you
>>
ITT: Jordan Petershit Fanboys still mad Sam Harris exposed Petershit
>>
>>134797652

Yeah he's a fucking autistic. A high functioning one.

Not everyone's brains work the same. Some people think so quickly that they can't get the words out properly because they're already thinking of the next thing. These things happen in different parts of the brain.
>>
>>134792329
What is wrong with having an ego?
>>
>>134798147
how can you really know that's true? What is truth? How is that truth good for the betterment of the universe?
>>
Listened for about 5 minutes and as much I like the guy Adams is wrong about people now not actually wanting 12 million deported. Or the right being happy with DACA not being rescinded.
>>
>>134792913
"Intelligent ones actually voted for him because of his de novo foreign real-politik policy that is a breath of fresh air compared to the warhawk neo-con view. "

You talk like some Tumblr bitch. Use some brevity cuck.
>>
>>134784892
>you have to listen to this amazing thing that will totally make you agree with me
>2 hours long
It's like you want people to not give a shit about what you think or something.
>>
>>134793253
All of their movies are tanking. Look at scarlet Johanssen. Or that Big Sick movie by the Silicon Valley poo in loo.

The smart ones are attaching themselves to Disney and marvel while they virtue signal so they don't ruin their box office cred.
>>
>>134798256
I don't agree with you, but I'll just give you the point.

Now: Okay, but then why are his tweets as much of scramble as his speech? Why hasn't he ever released a statement longer than 140 characters to really express himself? Why does he communicate with America through twitter instead of something like Medium (a number of politicians do. yes, republicans too)?
>>
>>134795111
Adams is saying a persuasive businessman negotiating politics as he would in a business.

It really isn't much more than that. It's not retreating when this is the main reason people elected Trump.
>>
>>134798292
Nothing, they can be our best friend or worst enemy.

People who accept the identity of an "intellectual" will then conform to what is expected of that intellectual ego. One part of that is to be incredibly arrogant.
>>
>>134795111
>Sam "A sensible President would bomb the shit out of China, Russia, and North Korea" Harris sounded smart
he sounded like a child
>>
>>134796620
This is the part of the interview that made me realize Harris fell into a frail derailed state.

That is straight out of the main stream media manipulating manifesto.

>if we constantly keep the conversation going that chaos is happening, when our gullible readers believe of us and outcry, that means Trump is bad.

It is too much mental gymnastics.
>>
>>134798859
Using Twitter politically is a sign of the times. People want quick, easy to digest information about politics, not dull and long winded articles. Covfefe.
>>
>>134793253
Its GW BUSH 2.0
Hitches used to smack liberals for exactly the thing you talking about.
https://youtu.be/HECI4QK_mXA?t=25s
>>
File: thinking melt.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
thinking melt.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>134784892
>trump is actually a master manipulator doing everything on purpose
but his own fans are disappointed in him not fulfilling his campaign promises
>hes doing that on purpose to make them less radical
but liberals hate him even for proposing those things
>hes doing that on purpose so liberals will be less shocked by what he does do
but he gets caught having close ties to russia after lying he doesnt
>hes doing that on purpose to get putin on his side
but putin interfered with our election and hes best friends with him
>hes doing that on purpose to get revenge on him in secret
but he cant keep anything secret
>hes doing that on purpose so people cant predict what he'll do
but he's very predictable, you know he'll lie constantly
>hes doing that on purpose to appeal to peoples emotions
but none of this is falsifiable and you could say this about literally anything he does, he could take his pants down and shit on his desk and you could say he's just playing dumb
>um excuse me but you just experienced cognitive dissonance, if you think you know whats going on in someones head that's a coping mechanism*
I'm not imagining whats in his head, I'm going by what he says and does
>b-but hes doing that on purpose m-muh 69D underwater yugiho duel
even if I agree with everything you said this is an extremely unethical way of behaving
>well thats what we need as a president
but someone of this psychological profile would be entirely selfish and only want to enrich himself
>and I bet you he really has 10 billion dollars now!
so you're admitting he's a scumbag one way or another?
>all presidents look horrible under the microscope, everyone does
you think Obama walks in on his underage employees undressing on purpose, lies about giving to charity and runs scam universities? if I did any of those things no one would be on my podcast
>w-w-well Trump getting away with all that just proves what a master manipulator he is

interesting stuff

*what scott is doing right here lmao
>>
>>134799567
Someone sounds

BUTT

HURT
>>
Sam haris comes off as pretty retarded in this video, and his dumb fanboys in this thread make it even worse.
>>
>>134799567
>but he gets caught having close ties to russia after lying he doesnt
Why do you waste so much time on typing all of this if you make your opinion irrelevant so early in the post?
>>
>>134793698
>>134786629
Adams is correct on the deal negotiation style of Trump: start with hyperbole, reduce to the the pragmatic possible.
>>
File: (((ScottAdams))).gif (2MB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
(((ScottAdams))).gif
2MB, 482x480px
>>
>>134798292
literally nothing.. pretty much all of history's geniuses have had huge egos
>>
>>134799921

not nearly as bad as the rabid nonintellectual circle jerk known as the Jordan Petershit Fanboys
>>
>>134784892
(((Sam Harris)))
>>
>>134800407
Real genuiesses don't think they're geniuses.
>>
>>134788713
this
>>
File: 1497660882518.jpg (234KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497660882518.jpg
234KB, 720x480px
>>134799954
>trump: hurr durr mexico will pay for the wall
>also trump: actually scratch that, the neocon congress will approve the funds... perhaps?
>>
>>134784892
The podcast can be basically summed up by what Adams says about Trump having the full stack of influential techniques like he has never seen before.

This is completely true, those who are not on this level will only ever view Trump as inept because they can only see the world from their limited perspective.

This is why you see exactly how Adams describes cognitive dissonance everywhere, people assuming they know how Trump thinks and being aggressively triggered by his actions.

But not many are initiated beyond their own psyche and will never be able to see this, there is absolutely no point in arguing with these people you will only give the energy and you will never be able to give them the IQ points to view the wold beyond their self interest.
>>
>>134784892
Jesus Christ how embarrassing for Harris. He looked like a 3rd rate pseudo-intellectual, a pick up artist at best.
>>
Sam Harris is a hack and looks like a China-made knockoff Ben Stiller.
>>
File: negotiating-tactic-0319131.jpg (130KB, 692x566px) Image search: [Google]
negotiating-tactic-0319131.jpg
130KB, 692x566px
>>134801876
Sam Harris is like an autist, who goes full "REEEE" whenever the reality is out of order. He can't accept a reality in which politicians lie to voters, exaggerate, hide intentions, etc.
Harris wants everybody to use Full Disclosure Negotiation Tactic, because only that will make his autistic mind comfortable. I wonder how good he is at playing poker.
>>
>>134802198
>>134802198
Sam Harris is a philosopher and an ethical man.

Can you blame him for wanting politicians to be better than what they are?
>>
>>134802378
No but this is exactly the problem with the left, the view the world the way they want it to be, not the way it is. hence they by the bullshit the dem party throws out even when their actions are the exact opposite.
>>
File: 1500910948548.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500910948548.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
>>134784892
WE WILL BE BTFO IF WE DON'T STOP THIS

>>134788514
>>134788514
>>134788514
>>
>>134802824
stop plugging your shamlessly self bumped shitty thread, go watch some hans rosling and chill the fuck out
>>
>>134802788
You view the way the world is do you?
>>
>>134802788
>the view the world the way they want it to be, not the way it is.

And they change it accordingly. They're visionaries, that's why most people call us progressives.

If it were up to conservatives we would still be living in caves. Subsaharian Africa is full of conservatives.
>>
>>134803163
no I relentlessly true to confront any bias or fixed beliefs, it is the only way in a world as dark as the one we live in. he who believes to know sees what he beliefs, he who beliefs to know nothing sees every moment
>>
>>134803225
see>>134802013
and>>134803491
>>
>>134803491
try*
>>
Dude Trump is benevolent and smarter than everyone else buy my book fellow redditors LMAO

Harris was actually out-jewed in this interview.
>>
>>134803491
Beautifully poetic, but hypocritical. If you don't get trapped in beliefs, why do you consider the world to be dark? That is a fixed belief.
>>
>>134784892
im not wasting 2 hours on some faggy podcast. i dont even know who haris is so hes not a big deal

you need to stop posting your own shit here nigger
>>
>>134803711
the world is paradoxical it has both dark and light, but seeing the dark makes you see how you can be corrupted and that is what makes you truly confront any beliefs as they take hold, until you confront this darkness you will be corrupted
>>
>>134802378
Harris has the same problem with Adams as he had with Peterson.
* Harris can't think outside of objective truth.
* Peterson talked about Darwinian truth.
* Adams talked about emotional truth.
Both Peterson and Adams tried to explain to Harris that WHAT WORKS MATTERS.
>>
>When scott adams said he was socially "super liberal"
fucking dropped
>>
>>134804067
You're halfway there, what about the light side? You live completely immersed in the "dark" side that it taints every belief you have, when you're not getting the full story.
>>
Also, at the begining of the show (((Harris))) gives examples of talking to "the other side" Republicans like .... (((David Frum))) and (((Anne Applebaum))).

It's funny how Jews invite mostly other Jews on their own shows and claim to heat a plurality of view.
>>
>>134804136
He's incapable of understanding the concept of variable worldview. He's a self important shitbag who thinks his "truth" is all that matters.
>>
>>134804465
>You live completely immersed in the "dark" side
This is an incorrect assumption
>>
>>134804519
*hear
>>
File: EndDrugWar.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
EndDrugWar.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>134804441
That's codeword for being pro drug legalization..

which is just common sense
>>
File: 1472223826724.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472223826724.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
>>134784892
yeah this was pretty funnny, harris sperges like a fucking sjw tard

impressive how dilbertman manages to argue without seemingly telling a single fact and mostly agreeing, kek. might rad his book
>>
>>134804660
*Mostly in the "dark" side.
>>
>>134784892
Adams refers to himself as an observer. Never really called himself a trump "supporter". Adams really hit the nail on the head when he said that alot of Trump's critics just happen to have a problem with alpha-males and authority in general. Trumps personality makes people's wee wees crawl into their bodies.
>>
>>134804465
>it taints every belief you have
This is also incorrect
I do not hold any beliefs, which is my point
>>
>>134804465
I will also refer you to >>134802013
in which I state
>This is why you see exactly how Adams describes cognitive dissonance everywhere, people assuming they know how Trump thinks and being aggressively triggered by his actions.
in this instance you can replace Trump with me
>>
>>134805018
Not holding a belief is a belief. The "dark" side is a belief. You have a belief I am incorrect, that is a belief. How can you not hold any beliefs?
>>
>>134805228
Minus the aggressively triggered you seem resonable
>>
>>134804763
check your meme newfag
left dude is just an actor not a cop
>>
>>134805256
>How can you not hold any beliefs?
When you reach that part of the journey you will understand. Seeing the true darkness which we are shielded from as a young age is actually the path to the light and when you find the light you will realise that holding beliefs is what constrains your consciousness.
>>
>>134784892
>2 hours

lol, pass
>>
File: epa.png (304KB, 564x527px) Image search: [Google]
epa.png
304KB, 564x527px
>>134784892
So far:

Sam Harris talks about TrumpU, Building Contracts, Locker Rooms, Russia (completely debunked by the Comey testimony), all without evidence and with extreme vagueness. Then Sam talks about Climate Change and calls out the nonbelievers, akin to Al Gore and Bill Nye.

Scott owns Sam "Schlomo" Harris in every topic.

Sam Harris = Liberal faggot jew cucklord nonintellectual

Why the fuck do people like Sam? because he PWNED Ben Affleck.. Wow anyone can do that

Sam Harris is a faggot, anyone who listens to him is a faggot. Look at the libtard faggots defending Sam, it's hillaryious
>>
>>134805256
If you really want to know, I am completely consumed by light and love but I have no beliefs and I believe to know nothing, I have seen and heard things but I place no believe in them for our eyes and ears deceive us.
>>
>>134805693
Outside of Trump and climate change Harris is extremely logical and intelligent. Listen to how he BTFOs muslims and muslim apologists, cold, calculated, brutal. Also, his podcasts have guests from a variety of scientific and other fields that are an absolute delight to listen to and are extremely enlightening.

I don't know what happens when he talks about Trump, he turns into a fucking idiot.
>>
"You know who I'd like to fuck? I'd like to fuck Nikki Minaj" - Sam Harris

"Why can't we eat babies? What's wrong with eating babies?" - Sam Harris
>>
>>134786629

t. ((((SAM HARRIS))))) Internet Defense Force
>>
>>134805812
I truly believe all of that and I also hold no beliefs.
>>
>>134806211
Checked
>>
>17 Agencies.

Fucking discarded, if Harris is gonna repeat talking points from the media that the media fucking admitted they were wrong then he literally loses the debate.

Thats just conceding his 'facts' are wrong, any debate where someone uses incorrect factual statements simply loses.
>>
File: government.png (565KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
government.png
565KB, 500x666px
>>134805923
Thanks for the response-Sam should stick to science rather than try his hand at politics and global warming (now political since the gov is involved)

he BTFO muslims because he's a jew.. Literally everything else out of his faggot mouth is liberal niggerdom.

Now he's sucking Elon Musk dick because Elon didn't get his subsidies, now he's sucking EPA dick..

Fucking libtard needs to stick to psychology

and this
>>134806384
>>
File: happy smug gecko.jpg (85KB, 583x584px) Image search: [Google]
happy smug gecko.jpg
85KB, 583x584px
>mfw the absolute state of Harrisfags watching Daddy go senile and stupid in front of a comic strip writer
>>
>>134806198
Perhaps but he's just one vs the millions of trump cockhostlers in 4chan
>>
>>134806211
The paradoxical universe that we live is paradoxical through and through, only when believe to have none do you begin to be.
>>
>>134806507
>Sam should stick to science rather than try his hand at politics

That's a very good point.
>>
>>134806593
>t. Mexican intellectual
>>
>>134806518
Adams impresses me every time I watch/listen to him.
>>
File: 1427147059287.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427147059287.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>134806518

underrated post
>>
>>134797870

I think you're right insofar as they answer some of the issues raised by Harris in the first maybe half-hour of the podcast. But don't you kind of think the "good business" man argument becomes weaker if you talk about shit like Russia and renewable energy?
>>
>>134786923
>graduate level education
>extreme computational intelligence
Why the fuck are you retards so easily fooled by one of the dumbest kikes out there?
>>
This podcast gets really weird at one point and I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning this moment

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QIAo84hR63
>>
File: perslayers.jpg (127KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
perslayers.jpg
127KB, 768x768px
>>134797026
>>134798859
You should know that Trump campaigned to WIN THE ELECTIONS, not to impress the eloquent intellectual elite in East/West coast. The battle was for Florida and Rust Belt. Trump won Florida and Rust Belt, by speaking so simple that literally everyone would understand him. Using simple language is extremely persuasive. You don't notice it consciously, and nobody would admit to it, but it has been proven time and time again that using simple language penetrates the mental barriers most effectively. Simplicity and repetition is the key to plant ideas in the mind of the public.

Trump WON THE ELECTIONS. He never did and will not give a fuck how ''smart'' his opponents think he is. His greatest asset might be that his enemies will forever undererstimate him, and they will keep losing because they don't understand what they are facing.
>>
File: buntain.png (20KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
buntain.png
20KB, 400x541px
It should say something when a man's image for about 25 years was "very successful businessman from New York," but the moment he runs against the Democrats it changes into "misogynist racist xenophobic narcissistic deluded self-absorbed rapist whose entire family are criminals." Meanwhile the image of Hillary being a slimy cunt goes back 30 years.
>>
>>134807406
>His greatest asset might be that his enemies will forever undererstimate him, and they will keep losing because they don't understand what they are facing.

Also this, the fucking guy probably has an immense IQ but puts on a front like he's a fat retard.
>>
>>134784892
Jesus that was shit. sam harris sounds like he should work on cnn, given the amount of talking points and terribly sourced "facts" he goes through. he even uses MUH 17 AGENCIES, in spite of the NYT having issued a correction.

he's just pathetic.
>>
>>134807424
The amusing thing is that for all the "racist bigot" bullshit, Trump is probably the most socially progressive Republican president ever. He's to the left of where Obama was in 2008 on some issues.
>>
>>134787989
Get fucked samiboi
>>
>>134788822
>how can we NOT apply this exact same reasoning to obama
Scott Adams does call Barack Obama a skilled persuader as well, citing much of the same traits that he saw in Donald Trump, such as the fact that he evokes such strong positive support and negative backlash. A lot of people are way too attached to the idea that a politician who was elected president is somehow good at persuading people to do what he wants, which is fucking retarded. You don't have to like Obama or Trump to realize that they are charismatic people capable of getting others to support their agendas, nor do you have to shut down your mind in face osf understanding the tactics that they use to get their agendas pushed through.
>>
>>134807924

The problem is Obama's teleprompter and writers were persuasive, not him. Trump frequently goes off script or writes his own stuff yet is arguably even more persuasive than Obama was, since he can't whip out the "first nigger president" card half the time.
>>
File: 1474771774407.png (708KB, 1022x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1474771774407.png
708KB, 1022x1059px
This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever heard. Sam Harris sounded like a child being taught by an adult, that's how bad his cognitive dissonance was. Utterly embarrassing.
>>
>>134808066
>The problem is Obama's teleprompter and writers were persuasive, not him.
Have you seen Obama on the campaign trail? He devolves in to the same kind of simple language, or even code-switching in rallies with a heavy black rallies, in order to get the message across. The ways in which he gets his message across comes as massive tells for his base to go to the polls, while for Republicans it was often a hallmark of somebody who would not negotiate with them and would seek to destroy their platform.

I'm not going to call Obama a good public speaker because he's not one without extensive help, but that's different from being persuasive and having super-charisma.
>>
>>134796965
If they vote against their own economic interests, they must be voting -for- Clinton supporter's economic interests. Why are the mentally hill complaining?
>>
>>134787797
Yeah I listen to all of Adams' periscopes but I only got through 50 minutes of this
>>
>>134807924
Obama had good speech writers and came off after Bush.

Obama is fucking terrible in 1-1 interviews and no one likes to be around him in person.
>>
File: 4D C H E S S.png (970KB, 444x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4D C H E S S.png
970KB, 444x1600px
>>134807525
I too believe this ''narcissistic idiot'' -image is deliberate and influenced by Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War'. There's the ''Know your enemy'' part. Trump's enemies obviously got him so very wrong, which is why their attacks slided off Teflon Don.

Trump is actually a genius and has no ego, which is why he has the mental strength to put up with being the most hated man alive, while doing what he believes is best for the world. Trump is Batman. A dark knight.
>>
>>134784892
Sam Harris is an insecure manlet cuck
>>
>>134787797
This. Harris is a faggot nerd who thinks winning a debate = winning IRL, and Adams isn't extreme enough to be entertaining.
>>
>Le Islam is bad therefore im an intellectual.

No, it just means your not stupid over one issue.
Hell i knew Islam was shit from the get-go and i don't parrot myself as the next Socrates.
>>
>>134786629
t. Sam Harris
>>
File: r 4.png (54KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
r 4.png
54KB, 183x275px
>>134784892
>and made him look like a cuck.
>>
>>134784892
Nice guy who means well but he's so hell bent on being smart he missed the whole being a person part of humanity.

It's sad but typical of doctors; total lack of proper socializing during school years that comes as a byproduct of scholastic drive.

It's a bit like his two losses vs Prof Peterson. He doesn't know HOW to consider things /seriously /but not literally/. That's the same message Dilbertman has so it makes sense he spergs out.

Sam is basically autistic; perfect for science, terrible for culture.
>>
File: ertytyty.png (430KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
ertytyty.png
430KB, 500x414px
>>134784892
>>
>>134784892
Stop fucking with aspect ratios when making a multi-image collage. It looks retarded
>>
>>134809972
That's absolutely important, and if you disagree you haven't been paying attention for the past two years.
>>
>>134788364
I still think that the "Make them Pay" thing was figurative. "We needed to make a wall, that is how bad it was Mexico. You'll pay for this."
>>
>>134795114
This
>>
>>134810753
It's not figurative. Mexico will pay for the wall costs via methods they have no control over.
>>
>>134784892
listening right now.. just hit 36 min mark, I think this is where it starts getting good
>>
There's only 2 possibilities here:
- Sam Harris is a shill.
- He's such an emotional retard that it's dragged his intellect back down to idiot-level whenever the topic of Trump comes up. It's severe derangement syndrome.

I think it's #2. He's used to being right and not emotionally invested in whatever he's talking about for shekels. This time, he's so triggered he's devolving to high school debate level.
>>
>>134787690
Nope. Harris doesn't have sufficient self awareness for that, much less a sufficient comprehension of his audience's psychology. I don't doubt he'll still have his defenders, but the core of his appeal is seeming like the most reasonable man in the room and he failed at that in this engagement.
>>
>>134790409
Obviously Trump is a stupid egoist whose massive ego tricked him into destroying his reputation and opening himself up to attack after attack. He was so stupid, he was elected president.
>>
>>134787690
Nope their opinion was distilled and forged by their own life experience. But nice try attempting to erase their agency over their own cognition.

All Harris did was decide that their opinion isn't worth being intellectually honest toward.

As you said, Harris is trying to sell an idea to a specific demographic of people who can't think for themselves.
>>
>>134816371
>>134814708
he said he was joking
>>
File: 7174.jpg (76KB, 493x430px) Image search: [Google]
7174.jpg
76KB, 493x430px
>>134816472
>he said he was joking
"He"?

OMG...did you just assume anons gender? WTF?

really, bro. Stop 'splaining the obvious, nigga
>>
>>134816870
uh ok
>>
>>134784892
i cant listen beyond the point where harris says its a bad thing people talk about politics. fucking pseudointelligent retard
>>
>>134795992
Best summary so far
>>
File: does_your_ashurst.png (137KB, 614x522px) Image search: [Google]
does_your_ashurst.png
137KB, 614x522px
>>134797026
>a nimble conversationalist when he was younger
>when he was younger
I beg to differ anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.