[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-13-35-46.png (193KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-13-35-46.png
193KB, 720x1280px
>Subject: Concerns about two trans children being in David Bottrill's OTOAustralia.org.au who's leadership admit on camera they run child sex orgies David Bottrill leader of the OTOAustralia.org.au child sex cult is suing NSW residents for religious vilification with support from the ACT Human Rights Commission saying all must respect the religion of admitted - BLOOD DRINKING - Child Sacrafice, And Child sex magic, and master of the hermit traid aka gay anal sex black magick to open the gates of hell.

Don't laugh. Here are the videos of them doing sex magick, and here's the videos of the head of the US grand lodge saying children must watch the oral sex orgies. If this doesn't wake you up to do an investigation of this man and all of his child sex cult followers NOTHING WILL.

All videos here have been forensically backed up, also whilst running tcpdump capturing all traffic to prove they were hosted where they are still hosted now. This evidence will be presented to the High Court case of Gaynor, Corbett & Garry Richard Burns scheduled for October no doubt, with both the NSW Attorney General Intervening.

Why haven't you arrested all of these child abusers already not standing with them jailing anti-pedophilia activists?

My call was recorded and will be published if I don't get a response within 2 weeks. Consider this a warning. The listening devices act doesn't apply if I fear for my life or I am not in your jurisdiction. People have cause to fear child sex cults protected by the ACT Government.

David Bottrill of 1 Karney Street Kambah ACT 2902 [email protected] who has two tranny children are in danger. The his boss in America and leader of the cult there admits on camera his kids must be present and watch the Gnostic Catholic Mass Oral sex orgy.

Bottrill is leader of this OTO child sex cult in Australia.

Here Video of the Gnostic Catholic Mass showing full on oral sex https://vimeo.com/82935168Vimeo -
>>
Fixed link copy/paste
https://
vimeo
.com
/82935168
>>
File: 1364706663102.png (173KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1364706663102.png
173KB, 640x400px
>> You can download this video to watch offline for $5 at the link below:

kek
>>
>>134781469
Bump, this is major truth happening
>>
>>134781557
The video even has credits to the OCO at the end
>>
Meant to link this post
https://voat
.co
/v/pizzagate/comments/2015620
>>
>>134781469
>not sure if b8
>anyway interested in the outcome
have a free bump
>>
File: 1489223889540.jpg (128KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
1489223889540.jpg
128KB, 750x495px
>>134781469
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>134783378
Not something I want to watch ... is it as described?
>>
File: 1185119301873jx9.jpg (47KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
1185119301873jx9.jpg
47KB, 590x300px
>>
Good news faggots. Crowley has been reincarnated and is fighting for the light side now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.