[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Irish and the EU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0260.jpg (30KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
30KB, 259x194px
>Irish cousin comes over for a week
>won't stop bitching about trump
>sucks the EU's dick constantly
>refuses to even attempt to see the other side of the argument

Are all Irish like this? Or is it just this one potato nigger?

How do the Irish feel about the EU?
>>
>>134780419
Northern Ireland here, most Irish have had enough of the EU.
>>
>>134780419
He's just a libtard, stop generalizing. Most Americans visiting Europe are even worse when it comes to that ideology, I still don't see every American as a Californian college snowflake.
>>
>>134780419
Kick his ass.
>>
>>134780419
>Are all Irish like this

Yes. Ireland is beyond saving.
>>
>>134781284
We said no to Lisbon Treaty then they said vote again and I voted "No" again but it passed the second time. They promised jobs and threatened us to go on with something else and cut us out of it. UK is doing this to itself now, I like to see how it turns out for them before we leap.
>>
>>134780419
>Are all Irish like this?

Yes all of them, even the ones in Northern Ireland.

Within the next few years we will see Northern Ireland reuniting with the Irish Republic.
Obviously under the banner of the European Union.
>>
trick him into watching infowars. just tell him that you're a liberal too and that he should watch alex jones ironically like you do for the laughs

within a month he'll be swearing off globalist gmos, filtering his water, and supporting trump
>>
call ICE and deport his non-white ass
>>
>>134780419
deport him all euros are cucks its just not a swe/ger problem
>>
Yes. Most Irish love the EU, love refugees, love pride, etc. Talking about trump never stops. At least in my circle of college educated friends in Dublin. I could never show my power level.
>>
>>134782227

>deport him all euros are cucks
>the average swede considers himself the norm of the EU

fuck off
>>
>>134782007
>Yes all of them, even the ones in Northern Ireland.
Fuck off you fucking cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKasapWP_mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEkOplbmHzg

>>134781967
The UK will be fine, come home Irishman.
>>
File: irish.jpg (7KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
7KB, 201x300px
>>134782465
>>
>>134780419
Something has really changed Ireland over the past 20 years, but they've gone from a proud conservative nation with a strong identity to quite literally wanting to take it up the bum.
>>
>>134780419
We fucking hate it. Sounds like yank mischief to me.
>>
>>134780419
You should've reported him for possible terrorist activity.
>>
>>134780419
Potato being a Potato
>>
>>134782465
>Dublin
>>
>>134782465
>(((college educated)))

I wonder what are they teaching people in those (((colleges)))
>>
>>134780419
the second the national party or any other like them gets to mainstream status expect to see an explosion of conservative sentiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPxxWZPIrc
>>
Im american 30% or so Irish and I can say the mixed Irish people I meet are almost all pushover's and don't care about anything political
>>
>>134780419
This is what you get when you give the Taigs freedom, first thing they do once they have achieved it is sign it away
>>
>>134780419
Nah. People over here are pretty stubborn though. EU basically took our fishing industry away.
>>
>>134780419
It's just young college educated Irish thinking that their opinion is superior to the burger. Not going to lie, a lot of burgers come here, and you're all pretty fucking retarded.
That said, I don't give a fuck who you elect. Just stay the fuck out of my country, and stop influencing our referendums by dumping money towards the side you want to win.
>>
Most Irish youth are top Shabbos goyim.

If it weren't for youth and women first time voters fags wouldn't have had the right to marry.

We got a few roads a while back and now they we think they own us.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.