[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump gearing up for raids on cannabis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 32

File: 1500842119868.png (45KB, 582x242px) Image search: [Google]
1500842119868.png
45KB, 582x242px
Make private prisons great again!
>>
File: Progrssive Flo Hot.jpg (7KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
Progrssive Flo Hot.jpg
7KB, 216x300px
"is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime"

So he sites his own journal as a source and then the source says "Is expected"

Wooh boys nice try
>>
File: 1491358692590.jpg (1023KB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1491358692590.jpg
1023KB, 743x1150px
get fucked lolbertarians and degenerates
>>
Good. Fucking degenerates can't just enjoy the shit in private like real fucking adults. Legalizing it was a huge mistake. Instead of shutting the fuck up and just enjoying their weed fucking dude weeds and lolbertarians became even more obnoxious and entitled assholes.
>>
>>134779092
Sessions is such a worthless faggot.

Ah well, nigger btfo I guess.
>>
>>134781816
>Sessions is such a worthless faggot.

Hopefully he's fired soon.
>>
>>134781590
>Legalizing it was a huge mistake.

no man, we're going to put an end to slavery once and for all, you can't prohibit things and not be a slave
>>
>>134779092
>We're breaking federal law, STOP ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW!
Degenerates can't get out of their own way.
>>
there is a link between violent crime and marijuana. Not the end users but the people selling it are often violent criminals that would shoot someone over an ounce of weed, at least in my experience.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ
>>
Good, drug addicts should be shot on sight
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>134782317
>Good, drug addicts should be shot on sight
>>
>>134779092
>cuckservatives
hurr durr marijuana is a vile drug *proceeds to let in millions of spics*
we must continue this war on drugs
*invades Afghanistan and lets farmers grow opium also let's CIA smuggle drugs*
>>
>>134779092
Quit whining

Either call your congressmen to legalize it, or deal with the consequences your panzy

Boo hoo laws being enforced boo hoo
>>
>>134782514
I'm afraid but you are the one who must go back.
>>
>>134782514
Yeah because you totally wouldn't get banned from reddit for saying that >.>
>>
>>134782317
kys r*ddit scum
>>
>>134782225
>FACT
>based on my anecdote

lol nice meme flag faggot
>>
>>134779092

>9 months later, liberals are still pissed at people who voted for Trump

CAN'T STOP WINNING!
>>
WTF I love authoritarianism now
>>
>>134779092
If weed is more important to you than having Hillary take us to war with Russia, take your guns, and irreparably mangle the country for multiple generations to come, you're an idiot.
>>
>>134779092

>implying this isn't just more libshit scaremongering

trump has real issues to deal with. not happening.
>>
File: 1480469192170.png (229KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1480469192170.png
229KB, 734x1110px
>DUDE #fuck the #BigGovernment, we don't need NetNeutrality and the feds interfering in our lives even more LMAO
>DUDE #fuck states rights and #weed, we need to slaughter people who grow plants we don't like LMAO
>>
dude weed lmao btfo desu
>>
>>134782514
See
>>134783077

You know you need to go back to t_d when a fucking leaf agrees with you
>>
Weed is not the problem
It's the people that smoke it and the surrounding culture.
Those people tend to be very violent.
The best way to solve this problem is to create an alternative life style that becomes the main stream in drug culture.

You do this by not arresting people for weed unless they are producing it without a license.

Allowing normies to flood weed culture forcing the previous culture to assimilate or choose another drug like pills,or heroine.
>>
>make America great again
>By fucking state's rights and attacking personal freedoms people voted for

Truly the real fucks are people who voted for Trump
>>
>>134779092
Weed isn't as important as the invasion of my country by shitskins.
If the left would quit playing to subhumans and advocating for the destruction of my way of life I'd actually consider them. Instead they advocate for the destruction of everything I love.
I've been smoking illegally my entire life. This changes nothing for me.
>>
>>134779092
What's up with all the DUDE WEED LMAO threads recently?
Is lefty pol that stupid that they think we care about this shit?
>>
>>134779092
>drug of choice for niggers
>the drug is the problem
Anyone who is against marijuana is a pharmaceutical cock sucking good goy. (((They))) are afraid of it.
>>
>>134782225
>not the end user
Only niggers smoke weed
>>
>>134779092
Manchildren will try and paint this as a bad thing
>>
>>134779092
Good. Fuck potheads and niggers
>>
>>134779092
Good. Marijuana is more dangerous than people give it credit for. It can trigger schizophrenia
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last
and poison underage kids.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-poisoning-in-kids-rose-after-recreational-use-legalized-in-colorado/
The cartels have flooded into Colorado since decriminalization and their pushing it into other states, selling to those under 21, and selling for cheaper prices than the legal stores.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/marijuana-edibles-are-getting-into-colorado-childrens-hands-study-says.html
The DUI rate in Colorado has skyrocketed and the involvement of marijuana is only increasing.
https://www.codot.gov/safety/alcohol-and-impaired-driving/druggeddriving
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/detox-network-sees-pot-duis-spike-colorado-after-legalization-n141231

>DPS is concerned about criminal organizations or individuals setting up operations and selling in Utah or exporting out of state.
>In 2014, there were 360 Colorado marijuana interdiction seizures destined for other states compared to the average of 52 between 2005 – 2008 – this is a 592% increase
>Of the 360 seizures in 2014, there were 37 different states destined to receive marijuana from Colorado
https://publicsafety.utah.gov/2016/02/22/public-safety-concerns-regarding-medical-marijuana/
>>
>>134784371
No profits today

>https://nytimes com/2016/07/26/health/marijuana-edibles-are-getting-into-colorado-childrens-hands-study-says.html
https://archive.is/Tmo9A
>>
>>134782171
Fuck federal law and fuck the federal government you boot licking, nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>134783778
Billionaire businessmen are pushing hard for cannabis legalisation so they can profit off of useful idiots
>>
>>134784069
>Only nigger smoke weed
Oh shit I must be imagining all these white trash faggots and Mexicans constantly patronizing the pot shops that are popping up on every corner in Washington state. Good thing you were here to correct me.

No, it's white people who are getting weed legalized and it's white people who are propagating weed culture so every dip shit on food stamps also has a 420 sticker on their junker.
>>
>>134780492
spbp
>>
>>134784371
How can you cite any cartel activity when they only peddle the shit because prohibition created an illegal market for it? Guess who still is going to be pushing it whole it remains illegal? Cartels you fucking simple minded moron. You don't see cartels outperforming Phillip-Morris, Foldgers, or any other commodity that's not arbitrarily against the law.
>>
>Mentioning private prisons
>Not Reddit cancer
>>
Kill all weed smokers
>>
File: kkk_leftist_prohibition.png (105KB, 645x873px) Image search: [Google]
kkk_leftist_prohibition.png
105KB, 645x873px
>>134779092
>>134780492
>nativists yet again ruin everything by going hard on drugs and not what actually matters
>>
>>134784451
>nigger lover
>federal law loves shitskins
It's like you've never heard of sanctuary cities.
>>
>>134782225
>visit a gun range in LA
>all patrons are white or asian
>visit a dispensary in LA
>all patrons are black or mexican

the weed isn't making them violent
they're making the weed look bad
>>
>>134783979
This. The federal government (the same kike-controlled government that sends your brothers to die in a desert and floods your country with shit skins while taxing the shit out of you) wants to fuck you in the ass and control everything in your life. They lust for power. They want absolute control. They are evil. Throwing your ass in prison for smoking a plant is just one of many ways they are literally trying to kill you.
>>
I'm assuming this means they're going after growers associated with criminal gangs, IE what the feds do now. Legal dispensaries and people with a few pot plants on their property don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>134779092
>liberates banking
>messes with healthcare
ah, the next mess. but now that 'they' are looking through the familys finances it may well be the last meddling
>>
>>134784842
Metropolitan cities are cesspools of communists and the seats of federal power within the various states.
>>
File: 1500316680285.png (152KB, 650x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500316680285.png
152KB, 650x249px
Damned fake news.
Fix your standards,
or we'll fix them forever.
>>
>>134779092
Maybe you should have had the nigger in chief make it legal rather than have him tell the police to ignore the law.
It's on your heads for being morons.
>>
Just legalize it so we can discredit it and directly shame everyone who uses it.

The only power marijuana has is the idea that these blazed idiots have that they're "fighting the man"

The sooner America just realizes that these degenerate pot-nigs are just retarded the sooner America and move forward.
>>
>>134783006
>I'm afraid but you are the one who must go back.
That isn't even an English sentence. You're a fraud.
>>
>>134785190
>shame me
Lol go for it faggot so long as you don't persecme by throwing me in a nigger filled dungeon.
>>
>>134785161
how's the sitation like in .ro? I'm going to Cluj soon
>>
>>134785282
*persecute me
>>
>>134785282
That never happens now fuck off with your persecution complex
>>
>>134785362
>no one ever goes to jail for weed

Guess how I know you're retarded?

Cops are dumb and they will never catch me, but the risk makes me very nervous and paranoid and I don't like it.
>>
>>134784717
>I can't read
Bullshit, there's a black market for everything whether it's illegal or not, you can buy fucking bags of chips, liquor, car parts, etc. off the black market. I straight up said they're selling it for cheaper prices than the legal alternative and pushing it into states where it's still illegal from the states where it is legal.
Fuck off Juan or ICE will be paying you a visit.
>>
>>134785470
Please give me the statistics on the number of people that go to prison for a first time offence of possessing a small amount of cannabis. You can't because it doesn't happen and if it did happen you wouldn't be talking openly about breaking the law
>>
>>134785509
The margins are low as shit on black market legal goods therefore the criminals are small time. Illegal black markets create billion dollar criminal organizations.
>>
>>134784717
>If it's legal there's no market for illegal products
>Oh shit, what do you mean cigarettes are a huge black market?
The cartels still grow the shit and sell it for cheaper because the taxes on the legal stuff is so high.
>>
>>134785470
>blazed idiot thinks he's "fighting the man"

>>134785190
>>
>>134785044
Is that so many big cities are refusing to enforce federal immigration law? There's a bill going through Congress that specifically strips federal funding from sanctuary cities.
>>
>>134782514
you have to go back m8
>>
>>134785509
Are you being retarded on purpose? Yeah, technically there's an illegal market for MLP toothbrushes, it doesn't mean that they are better than the legal ones already there you pedantic moron.
>>
>>134785621
But it does happen. I don't have any stats but it absolutely happens. It is rare if you aren't carrying a lot but it happens.
>>
>>134785719
>The illegal markets created by prohibition justify the prohibition.

I'm sorry you're that dumb.
>>
>>134785925
It happens but you can't cite any statistics for it. Possibly because it doesn't actually happen and if you were to admit as much it would smash your illusion of fighting against persecution
>>
>>134785831
You act as though the people in federal power are the same ones who wrote the laws. They did not write the immigration laws and those city communists would gladly change the laws to open borders if they had that kind of power.
>>
Will never happen. Next...
>>
>>134785659
And states legalizing it isn't stopping it, if anything they've just opened the floodgates for the black market. They're still selling plenty even in the states where it's legal cause their prices are lower than the legal alternative. As for the thing about margins the cartels have become the Walmart equivalent. Increasing numbers of people on medical marijuana have chosen to buy illegally cause of the lower prices.
http://www.ktnv.com/news/price-hike-in-marijuana-causing-some-medical-patients-to-buy-cannabis-on-the-streets-instead
http://www.ibtimes.com/marijuana-costs-us-how-black-market-retail-medical-pot-prices-compare-1622362
>>
I guess he doesn't votes
>>
>>134783767
Checkd n wept
best post anyway.
Here is your (you)
>>
>>134779092
Good, legalized weed would just fall into monsantos hands anyways.
>>
The war on drugs was a huge fucking mistake.
>But all those niggers in prison Anon

Yes. But all those niggers who are felons, now have an excuse to not work and be criminals. The war on drugs has been the biggest blue pill for nigger nature this country has ever seen. It's provided a built in excuse to way they are lazy and worthless.

Also, it's now catching up whites in it dragnet. End this failure now, legalize and tax.
>>
>>134786078
You're not even American. Like I said it's rare but it does happen. It varies on the state and county that you're in.

But that's really not the point. Getting arrested will cause exceptional harm to someone's life regardless if they go to jail or not. That's textbook persecution you facist pig.
>>
>>134786283
>The war on drugs was a huge fucking mistake.
There is no war there's just cretins like you pretending you're being persecuted despite the fact that you only admit to breaking the law
>>
File: 1472326673261.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472326673261.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>134779092
Sweet, all the degenerate libs are going to be purged.
>>
>>134785887
People don't care about nit picky quality or strain of the weed they're getting. They just want lower prices for something that will get them high. It's economics 101 dipshit.
>>134786124
>cities are bastions of federal power
>now says city government aren't the ones who write laws or are in power
>sanctuary cities literally passed laws forbidding law enforcement from asking about immigration status
>he doesn't understand the system of federalism
>implies the federal government and a city government are the same
Yeah, you don't even understand the situation do you?
>>
>>134786178
Stop being retarded on purpose.

There's no way you think that the government inflating the price and/or just prohibiting it altogether and creating these illegal markets is justification for keeping it illegal. No one can be that stupid.
>>
>>134786392
You have no idea what you're talking about. There is a war being fought in this country, it's to fill the private prisons and provide sweet military toys for local law enforcement.
>>
>>134786178
It's still not legal here in California. You're still required to get a medical license for recreational use. That would explain why people still by from dealers. People don't want to be on a list. It doesn't really matter to me your always going to be put on a list anyhow. It's like the legalization didn't really do anything at all. I thought when it would become legalized her it would be like how they have it in Colorado.
>>
>>134783258

>DUDE, #fuck the #Constitution, we need to take people's guns because muh chilluns

When you support a nigger's tyranny for eight years, don't be shocked when the opposition takes everything you love away when they get an opportunity to call the shots. That nigger burned too many bridges. I don't even give a shit about pot, but if cracking down pisses off ex-Obama voters, then we should crack down on every single one of them.
>>
>>134786178
If you think that legalization actually increases the size of a black market then you're a certifiable dumbass and I'm done talking with you. Take an Econ class. Read a book.
>>
>>134786580
If there's a war on drugs why isn't your prison population in the 10s of millions? Oh because there isn't a war on drugs and you have a persecution complex
>>
>>134786532
Ok, so you're just being retarded on purpose or you are genuinely that inept and sheltered from reality.
>>
>>134786532
You're twisting my words like a shifty kike. You are a kike, aren't you?
>>
File: crackdown.jpg (170KB, 559x667px) Image search: [Google]
crackdown.jpg
170KB, 559x667px
>>134779092
Bullshit. I read that The Hill article as well, here is the only source for it
> The task force revolves around reducing violent crime and Sessions and other DOJ officials have been out there over the last month and explicitly the last couple of weeks talking about how immigration and marijuana increases violent crime,” said Inimai Chettiar, director of the Brennan Center's Justice Program.
> We’re worried there’s going to be something in the recommendations that is either saying that that’s true or recommending action be taken based on that being true.
The whole basis of the article is speculation about what the 27 July memo will contain. What we know up until now is what's in pic related and I truly doubt it will change due to Sessions adherence to state's rights.
>>
>>134786659
>highest incarceration rate in the world
>make it higher

Don't bin that knife and kys senpai.
>>
>>134783216
>>implying this isn't just more libshit scaremongering
>trump has real issues to deal with. not happening.

This so much
>>
>>134779092
>muh weed
lmao
>>
>>134786780
Still didn't answer my question. People openly admit to breaking the law on social media so why aren't all these people in prison? It's because there is no war
>>
>>134779092
That one faggot that kept reposting the "Trump has done nothing to stop marijuana" pasta just got utterly and completly BTFO
>>
>>134786532
People care about the strain the same way people care about what kind of alcohol they consume you fucking moron. Not everyone is a degenerate who will drink or smoke whatever is put in front of them.
>>
>>134779092
Stop acting like everyone who smokes pot is Joe fucking Rogan.
>>
>>134784512
No, let it stay illegal so gangs will sell it, but cigarettes and alcohol are good for you
>>
>>134786846
>there needs to be even MORE people in prison!!!!

America already has the highest prison population of any other country, what more do you fucking want
>>
>>134781590
>How dare they promote an issue that's still an issue globally?
While there are some people, that definitely should keep their hands off of weed, you wouldn't define the alt-right movement by dweebs walking around with their hentai cushions wouldn't you
>>
>>134786919
Perhaps people who willingly break the law should think twice before they fund criminals then shouldn't they
>but cigarettes and alcohol are good for you
Not an argument for legalisation it's an argument for stricter laws on those
>>
>>134786846
Because they can't build the private prisons fast enough. Courts are forced to give probation because there are so many drug arrests and not enough beds in the prisons.
>>
Good. You shouldnt be allowed to sell a fucking bud and skirt the laws and go without paying your fair share in taxes. Hammer all the pot dealers to the cross.
>>
>the hill
>thinking Sessions archaic views of marijuana are some how representative of where the Trump administration is, when he's on the chopping block

D E S P E R A T E
>>
>>134787010
Completely irrelevant. If cananbis smokers are being persecuted why aren't they in prison and why can they openly admit to breaking the law on social media?
>>
>>134786843
A FUCKING POT LEAF
>>
File: 720312889_122239.jpg (124KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
720312889_122239.jpg
124KB, 1023x767px
>>134779092
Ran as a libertarian myself, fuck the potsmoking degenerates. We don't fight the state for them, we fight the state so people can be free to have families.
>>
>>134784637
Are you implying only blacks can be niggers? You're racist as fuck nigger.
>>
>>134783456
He tried not to reddit space, the first four lines are returned for no reason. Try commas and periods asshole. Then he couldn't resist and did it twice.
Now see, I'm going to return here once because it's a new thought, for example.
>>
>>134787061
Not an argument. People who admit to breaking the law on social media aren't even arrested never mind charged
>>
>>134786033
I didn't say that you fucking retard.
>>
>>134784512
>useful idiots
>using non-opioid CBD based medicines that are more effective, less dangerous, and less likely to lead to dependency makes you an idiot

You're a retard
http://www.nemusbioscience.com/research-and-cannabinoids/default.aspx
>>
File: LeftistPotAddict.jpg (23KB, 192x264px) Image search: [Google]
LeftistPotAddict.jpg
23KB, 192x264px
>>134779092
>Make private prisons great again!
>>
How about we use internet surveillance to find all the people that want to murder people for getting high, being gay, being black, being white, being communist, being fascist, and then program killbots to kill everyone that wants to kill everyone.

We'll call it the Chill-o-caust and kill all bootlickers, fundamentalists, school shooters and everyone else with no chill.
>>
>>134787191
That is patently false. People are arrested all the time for flaunting illegal activity on Instagram and such.
>>
IT'S FAKE FUCKING NEWS AND HIS BEEN DEBUNKED DAYS AGO.

Christ, when did /pol/ become this fucking moronic?
>>
>>134786846
They're not going to go after the small fries who post themselves smoking on instagram. Feds go after the big fish who distribute to hundreds of people. I swear /pol/ is a bunch of sheltered white boys who have never done drugs in their life but still advocate for prohibition because it's "degeneracy"
>>
>>134787251
Actually you did, you just can't figure out how because you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>134786545
I never said that's the reason it should stay illegal, just making a point about the growing power of the cartels thanks to legalization. In my first post in this thread I mention several other problems that came with legalization. Stop being retarded on purpose nigger.
>>134786582
>like how they have it in Colorado
Yep, go read my first post about Colorado's problems.
>>134786606
The cartels booming in the legal states are proof you're wrong. Get over it.
>>134786669
>I have no real argument so I'm just going to call you a retard and move on
>>134786698
I'm not twisting your words. You said this
>>134784451
and this
>>134785044
but fail to answer to this
>>134784842
and this
>>134785831
The city government are circumventing federal law, it's not the feds allowing illegals amnesty it's local law enforcement not enforcing with federal law cause the local government made laws telling them not to basically. Federal agents still have to, but their enforcement alone isn't enough to be effective. It's why this is such a big issue.
>>
>>134783213
>weed more important than all the other shit?
That was the compromise I made in my heart 2 years ago. As much as I love being able to buy pot at shops here in WA, I was and still am willing to lose pot in exchange for DONALD J. TRUMP being our leader.
>>
>>134787269
Perhaps you should focus your efforts on getting your so called panacea accepted by hospitals then rather than using it as a red heron to get legalisation for recreational use
>>
>>134787122
Because its usually DEALERS, not smokers that go to prison

and by dealer, thats anyone with more than an oz on their person, or a scale on their person with some weed at the time of arrest
>>
>>134787307
A few of us here now this.
I'm just here to watch all the anti weed posters sperg out.
>>
>>134787038
or you know you legalize it, tax it, create new jobs and then your police can go and deal with acid throwing brits and pakis who fuck 14-year-old women
>>
>>134787306
Give figures for that then. You can't because it doesn't happen
>>
>>134787356
You can't argue against someone who's literally making no sense.

You have this weird view of reality that you're creating to fit your retarded world view.
>>
>>134787423
why not both? give me one argument that doesn't boil down to Muh Feels
>>
>>134787326
>They're not going to go after the small fries who post themselves smoking on instagram
Right so there is no war on drugs and you're not being persecuted as I said from the start
>>
If you smoke weed you should hang from trees.
>>
Has anyone here ever been to prison?
>>
>>134786606
>Read a book
Every fucking time. Go fuck yourself
>>
File: bogged.jpg (107KB, 1250x1257px) Image search: [Google]
bogged.jpg
107KB, 1250x1257px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHh_-PFkBcQ
>>
>>134787533
Probably because if I was a person who was concerned with saving lives and stopping suffering I wouldn't want to push for something that satisfies my selfish desires if it detracted from having it legalised as a medicine
>>
>>134787597
Idk who claimed that weed-smokers are "persecuted", but it is an illegal act, and just because somoen posts themselves hitting a bong on instagram doesn't mean you will not go to jail for having weed in certain places
>>
>>134781590
Prohibition is the only reason for any of its criminality. Are you fuckng stupid? Why would what anyone puts in his or her body make any difference to you? Statist cucks are so pathetic. Thomas Jefferson would bitch slap you if he was still alive.
>>
>>134779092
all these people saying how bad weed is yet have nothing to say about alcohol which is objectively worse for you and society fucking idiots
>>
>>134787461
>or you know you legalize it, tax it,
You cannabis shills love this phrase. Profiting from people's suffering is a despicable act
>>
>>134781816
>>134781955
Just a few months ago, you faggots had your numerals repeating for him to be voted it. Sad!
>>
>>134787497
>I'm a Brit who doesn't know shit.
Here you go. Here's a few off Jewgle for you.

https://www.policeone.com/social-media-for-cops/articles/347177006-With-undercover-Instagram-account-DEA-nabs-alleged-drug-dealer/

http://abc11.com/news/man-flashes-money-on-fb-live-arrested-on-drug-charges/2064101/

http://wgntv.com/2017/03/29/house-raided-after-video-bragging-about-guns-drugs-posted-online/
>>
>>134782095
Yup im all down for crashing the control schemes and limiting government. Legalizing drugs like the 2A gives power to the people.
>>
>>134787748
The very same weed smokers that claim there's a war on drugs even though they openly admit to breaking the law and never get arrested for it
>>
>>134787830
>Profiting from people's suffering is a despicable act

What?
also...
>16 posts by this ID
>>
>>134787716
wat

I was responding to the guy that said "businesses want it legalized to make money"

I responded say that's because in many ways, cannabis is more effective than other products in the market, so why the fuck shouldn't we use it and make money off it?

And many people are pro-recreational who do not smoke or have "selfish desires". Legalization of recreational cannabis is a net positive to society. Colorado has collected what, 30 million just in tax revenue?
>>
>>134787875
Sessions betrayed us. War on drugs, asset forfeiture and the recusal. Otherwise he is pretty solid but dropped the ball on matters which concern average citizens.
>>
>>134786890
>People care about the strain the same way people care about what kind of alcohol they consume you fucking moron
I can guarantee you the average pothead doesn't give two fucks about strain. It's not equivocal to beer brands with significant cultural influence. Only pothead who care are a few hardcore stoners. Most people think the strains are just fancy marketing gimmicks. And they are as to make it seem like there's a whole world to dried and crushed cannabis leaves.
>Not everyone is a degenerate who will drink or smoke whatever is put in front of them.
You have too much faith in the average person fampai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6UlneJmJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q6pVF-S48Q
>>
>>134779092
Why are millennials and gen-z so obsessed with smoking weed and getting high? why is this such a relevant talking point among politicians, and why is it so effective on the masses?
>>
>>134780492
Spbp
>>
>>134787894
I'm asking for figures on recreational users not drug dealers and traffickers
>>
>>134787667
man reading books sure triggers you, sorry you're an uneducated chimp lol
>>
>>134787033
I absolutely do.
>>134787770
I didn't say fuck all about criminality did I you illiterate fucking retard. I said it's used by low class white trash that can't keep a lid on their recreational activities like normal adults so fuck them.
>>
>>134779092
If this was 1879 Trump would be trying to make slavery great again. Republicans are fucking delusional.
>>
>>134785509
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>134779092
Degenerates BTFO!
>>
>>134780492
Go look up Third Reich drug laws, seriously. They were lenient as fuck by today's standards.
>>
>>134788096
Because there is no true liberty so long as the government enforces what you can or can not choose to inhale into your body. Fuck your selective "freedom" shit
>>
>>134788085
>I can guarantee
No you can't. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>134788027
Yes I hear similar arguments for immigration you always conveniently ignore the hidden costs though
>>
>>134787356
I don't get what's your point about sanctuary cities?

If the federal government wanted to enforce immigration laws the fucking sanctuary cities wouldn't matter because there would be so few illegals.

How the fuck are you not getting this
>>
>>134787830
My life is suffering, working every day for a little above average pay and commuting 2 hours to work, but the joint I smoke with my friends after I get home, make something to eat, and work out. The joint causes me suffering instead of relaxing me before I go to bed.
>>
>>134788085
Obviously you've never grown weed so why even try to educate people on it?
>>
AHAHAHAH TRUMP FAGGOTS
>>
>>134787516
>You can't argue against someone who's literally making no sense.
Indeed I can't and you're proving that. I'm glad you've finally come to realize you're stupidity. You are a prime example of one's brain on sheepishly following edgy millennial facebook memes.
>>
>>134788085
>I can guarantee you the average pothead doesn't give two fucks about strain. It's not equivocal to beer brands with significant cultural influence. Only pothead who care are a few hardcore stoners. Most people think the strains are just fancy marketing gimmicks. And they are as to make it seem like there's a whole world to dried and crushed cannabis leaves.

100% wrong
>dried and crushed cannabis leaves
wut, holy shit
>>
>>134788258
>you conveniently ignore all the shekels were making from looking you goy..guys up

Oy vey. Can't fuck up that military industrial complex.
Here's a fact: If kikes ran all the for profit prisons, /pol/ would be against them.
>>
reminder that if you support the criminalization of weed you must support the criminalization of alcohol as well or you're a hypocrite
>>
>>134788258
>pro mass-immigration people use the same argument, therefore weed should be illegal

I... don't see the logic
>>
>>134787354
>Use tobacco black market as example
>Muh prohibition creates black markets you idiot!
>I didn't say anything about that
>Nuh uh ur just stoopid

You're the shit head that said only prohibited items are sold illegally and legalizing something eliminates those black markets. I showed you where you were wrong and you're so stoned you can't follow a basic line of thought.
>>
Weed is easy to find.
Not worried. But coke might see some inflation.
>>
>>134788330
I shouldn't think self medicating yourself with mind altering drugs is an adequate or advisable way of dealing with crippling depression and it's certainly not an argument for legalisation
>>
>>134786582
It's not officially legal until 2018 dingus. You can still go into most any dispensary without a medical license. Where do you live m8?
>>
>>134779092
USA do not deserve elgal weed, fucking 56% leads to shit like that
>>
>>134786375
You have a better point than him but you argue it like a retard desu
>>
>>134788519
So I take it you are also actively trying to outlaw cigarettes and alcohol as well, right?
>>
>>134788226
so where do you draw the line? no government enforcement on heroin or opiate abuse? have a bunch of strung out junkies walking the streets and we just tip our hats and walk right on by like it's no big deal?

stoners are losers dude, i don't want to go out in public and be around a bunch of weed smoking niggers on every street corner.

The same argument against drunk driving can be made to weed legalization: if their rights to do something infringe on my personal space then it can be argued that it's not a right they should have, simple as that.

Legalize weed with the caveat that it can only be smoked in the privacy of your own residence, not outdoors, not in public places, not in vehicles, not in businesses, end of story.
>>
File: ukraineinthewesterncivilization.jpg (176KB, 964x641px) Image search: [Google]
ukraineinthewesterncivilization.jpg
176KB, 964x641px
>>134782312
Yeah, sure. They really should open up the gates for the jewish liberal propaganda to infect Russia. Look how well that turned out for the western countries and all those post soviet countries that sold out for a quick buck to the west.

Fuck off, you're probably not even a real Russian but some tatar-gyspy.
>>
>>134788357
The average pothead hasn't grown weed either. Thanks for proving my point.
>>134788240
>>134788185
>ebin libertarian response!! XD
>>134788329
They do, but there aren't enough federal agents to enforce the laws in one particular area like a city when there's plenty more to the country. If local and state law enforcement don't aid them the enforcement is going to be a lot weaker.

How the fuck are you not getting this
>>
>>134788519
Who's talking about crippling depression? So you're saying I get together with cripplingly depressed friends and then we cripplingly depress together?
>>
>>134788692
Are you?
>>
>>134779092

I'm an adult so I actually couldn't care less what they're doing in regards to weed, I have real issues to care about.
>>
>>134788483
Nothing in your chain of posts said anything about cigarettes. lrn2read
>>
It's all fun and memes until the fascism sets in

HAHAHAHHAHA TRUMP FAGGOTS. SMOKING MY LEGAL HERB IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTH, SUCK MY STEM. LOOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLLOOLLOLLLLOOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>134788142
No, you're just an exceptionally shit person with lazy arguments. So you fall back on the sale "Educate yourself" response when someone says something you don't like but can't refute.
>>
>>134788467
No prob, the less degeneracy there is, the better
>>
>>134783213
Yeah Hillary's coming to ban all of your precious guns the same way that evil nigger Obongo did
Conservatives are fucking idiots
>>
>>134779092
private prisons are a small part of the overall prison population yet libs act as though they're the rule, its so tiresome dealing with such lying scumbags
>>
>>134779092
I wish he'd leave that shit alone. I don't give a fuck about the stoners or cannabis laws, but I don't understand why he would attack something that only stoners care about.

He's only going to lose support by doing this.
>>
Hopefully they just fucking execute all the potheads in this country.
>>
>>134779092
I don't even smoke weed and think it should be legal. Such a waste of time and resources keeping this shit illegal even though people will always continue to smoke it. Why not legalized it and make money off of it? It's one of the safest drugs around.
>>
>>134788722
If you can guarantee it you should have led with that instead of just claiming it. But you can't so that's why you just say you can.
>>
>>134787875
He was always an old coot about herb.

Hey Jeffie, bud ain't no thing, baby. How about you keep your focus on fentanyl instead.
>>
>>134788782
imagine being so autistic you type this out and post it
>>
>>134788697
>stoners are losers dude, i don't want to go out in public and be around a bunch of weed smoking niggers

Shit like this really cracks me up the most.
You don't know most people that use weed because they can't be open about it. Who can?
The people who can are often losers, the ones that don't let people know have something to lose.

I've been to many Cannabis Cup events with other growers and breeders, very few black if any at all.
>>
>>134788697
>no government enforcement on heroin or opiate abuse?
All drugs should be legalized, and drug addiction should be treated as a public health problem and not a criminal problem.

>have a bunch of strung out junkies walking the streets and we just tip our hats and walk right on by like it's no big deal?
Usage actually drops in states that have legalized.

>stoners are losers dude, i don't want to go out in public and be around a bunch of weed smoking niggers on every street corner.
there will be regardless

>Legalize weed with the caveat that it can only be smoked in the privacy of your own residence, not outdoors, not in public places, not in vehicles, not in businesses, end of story.
I agree, now fuck off
>>
>>134783258
This.
>>
>>134788459
>le ebin no proof but you're wrong cause I'm so awesome! ^^
>wut, holy shit
>he doesn't know what marijuana even is
https://www.coursehero.com/file/9362589/PP-Marijuana/
Stay in school kids.
>>
>>134779092
>I'm afraid the truth will be brought to light
Weed degens get the gas, best to remember...
>>
>>134788911
>All drugs should be legalized, and drug addiction should be treated as a public health problem and not a criminal problem.

This.
>>
Good, stoners are the worst. at least opiate and benzo users use for therepeutic reasons. weed is fucking useless and destroys so many white mens brains.
>>
>>134788147
>>
>>134788911
>drug addiction should be treated as a public health problem and not a criminal problem
It already is
>>
>>134788519
Substance abuse is a byproduct of suffering. You yourself do not have an argument as there are people who are addicted to legalized drugs who use them as coping mechanics.
>>
>>134788782
It's not happening been debunked, poster still sperging out.

>>134788946
>>he doesn't know what marijuana even is
I'm a legal grower, been doing it even before it was legal, over 20 years now. You're not bright.
>>
>>134788946
Average potheads absolutely care about strain. What type of shit do you think you talk about when you're getting high with your buddies? The taste and flavors and highs are more varied than you might think.
>>
>>134789107
I didn't say the reason we shouldn't legalise cannabis is because people use it as a coping mechanism I said the fact that people use it as a coping mechanism isn't a reason to legalise it. You need better reading comprehension
>>
>>134788830
i wonder how many stoners even voted for trump
>>
>>134788877
See: >>134788722
>The average pothead hasn't grown weed either. Thanks for proving my point.
And >>134788085
>I can guarantee you the average pothead
Go talk to some customers at a pot dispensary and quiz them on strains. I'll wait for the results.
>>
>>134788870
You can get lung cancer from smoking them actually. You cant refute me
>>
>>134789243
I personally always have at least 2 different strains. One heavy sativa, the other heavy indica. Sometimes a hybrid of the 2 as well.

>>134789301
I did, but i wouldn't consider myself a stoner. Yes, I smoke, probably more frequently than I should. But smoking a bowl after a long day doesn't make one a stoner.
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (1MB, 3255x2045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
1MB, 3255x2045px
>>134789243
>The taste and flavors and highs are more varied than you might think.

More varied than many would believe.

Also, rate my bud
>>
File: 1500581679160.png (420KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1500581679160.png
420KB, 645x552px
Anyone notice that /pol/'s hatred of weed mostly stems from the people who use it rather than weed itself? I absolutely hate stoner culture but weed helping people I know.
>>
>>134789243
The problem with strains is that most dispensaries these days just grow some random shit and call it "TRIPLE EX HAZE GODS COCKNBALLS OG" and people buy that shit up thinking its legit when in reality the names mean nothing because there is no standardized system or regulations for actually selling weed
>>
>>134789310
>The burden of proof for my claim is on you.

Fuck off retard. Your mom must have drank when she was pregnant.
>>
File: 1318431522333.jpg (58KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1318431522333.jpg
58KB, 800x531px
>MUH WEED
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>134789243
I don't smoke cause I'm not a degenerate. You haven't shown me any proof, like a survey or something, on the knowledge of strains by potheads.
>>134789109
Yet you were confused as what marijuana even is. Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
>>134787770
>reeeee i can eat poison if I want shitlord
No man is an island. You eating poison hurts others, so it does impact them.
Sorry sweetie.
>>
>>134779092
Cannabis doesn't have to be "harmful" to be degenerate. Soda won't kill you (quickly) but its still fucking degenerate.

Sort yourself out, kiddos.
>>
>>134784371
Very weak evidence to suggest schizophrenia. And obviously kids are going to get their hands on it initially, there's a learning curve here with these new products that parents aren't used to. Maybe it will never stop, but this post looks almost like some anti-gun stats that ignores underlying principals. Except your stats suck dick.
>>
>>134789498
>smoking indica
>ever
>>
>>134789660
Leaves are used for extracts, nobody is smoking leaves.

Anybody that uses weed cares about strains, the affects and taste are very different in some.
>>
>>134789706
>No man is an island
in this doggy dog world, they are
>>
>>134789584
that isn't the point...
>>
File: STOP.jpg (50KB, 999x745px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
50KB, 999x745px
>>134788911
Drug addicts are the worst, they'll steal from their own family and commit armed robberies to fund their habit, and they loiter around like niggers. Britain decided to stop enforcing its drug laws fifty years ago, and now most people get let off with a caution and receive counseling. The counseling doesn't work, and drug use has skyrocketed.

My older brother's a drug addict and he stole my granddads jewelry and robbed a corner shop with a machete, which got him locked up for 4 years. His friends look like STD addled homosexuals because of all the shit they're on. There are loads of addicts where I live, and they all get let off with cautions until they attempt a robbery, which they always do.

Your policies are a failure, we need to enforce the law as a deterrent.
>>
>>134789787
>implying you've ever actually smoked a real sativa
>>
>>134789706
That wont resonate with them unfortunately because they have an obsession with the idea of "body sovereignty"
>>
>>134788147
You're a retarded ass faggot. Many of the people you know smoke and keep their mouths shut. Fat shit for brains faggots like you are more annoying than any fucking dope head. Why can't you mind your own business? You like Mexican cartels making money and becoming more violent? You'd rather people die from pills than get high? People will always get high you queer, worry about your own micropenis and less about what other people do.
>>
>>134787770

>Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson wanted the punishment for homosexuality/sodomy to be castration. He'd probably have stoners put to death.
>>
>>134789460
Sure you can.
>https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3366283/

>Several different mechanisms have been implicated in the anti-tumorigenic actions of endocannabinoids and include cytotoxic or cytostatic effects, apoptosis induction, and anti-metastatic effects such as inhibition of neo-angiogenesis and tumor cell migration

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269508

>Thus cannabinoids may induce proliferation, growth arrest, or apoptosis in a number of cells, including neurons, lymphocytes, and various transformed neural and nonneural cells. The variation in drug effects may depend on experimental factors such as drug concentration, timing of drug delivery, and type of cell examined. Regarding the central nervous system, most of the experimental evidence indicates that cannabinoids may protect neurons from toxic insults such as glutamaergic overstimulation, ischemia and oxidative damage. In contrast, cannabinoids induce apoptosis of glioma cells in culture and regression of malignant gliomas in vivo. Breast and prostate cancer cells are also sensitive to cannabinoid-induced antiproliferation.

>>134789706
So let's make a bunch of shit illegal then? Alcohol, fast food, etc?

>>134789787
It helps more with pain than sativa/ heavy sativa hybrids.
>>
>>134789571
My claim is the negative. If there's no proof than it's not any stretch to say I can gaurentee the average pothead doesn't care about strain. Your claim is the positive which requires proof. It's just like in a court case where the burden of proof falls on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty. The defense doesn't necessarily have to provide evidence, defense is negative (they didn't do it or in this case they don't care about strain).
Your mom must have smoked weed when she was pregnant.
>>
>>134789546
Fuck off with your regulations, this ain't Europe.
>>
>>134789853
I live in CO nigger. I can smoke whatever strain on Earth I want
>>
File: op_faggot_poem.jpg (13KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
op_faggot_poem.jpg
13KB, 269x187px
>>134779092

To all who blindly claim that cannabis is dangerous, can "poison" children, is addictive, or would be useful to criminals or politicians if legal, you are kindly invited to eat a dick, then a bullet.
>>
>>134789849
except weed doesn't cause dependence or physical addiction

Also "not enforcing drug laws" != legalizing drugs
>>
>>134779092
Trump doesn't drink, some or inject weed in his veins. So it's obvious that he sees it all as degenerate and nothing nobody needs.
But the information about this shit is most likely exaggerated as always.
>>
>>134789584

this. Weed robs you of your ambition and generally makes you a complete faggot. I'm glad Trump is cracking down on you degenerates.
>>
>>134787830
>Suffering
>Scientifically proven to have several medical applications

Does your dad own a tobacco company or something? It's hilarious when people defend billionaires who want to keep hemp products and weed suppressed.
>>
>>134789660
>I don't smoke cause I'm not a degenerate.
No, you sound like a No Fun Allowed autist.

>You haven't shown me any proof, like a survey or something, on the knowledge of strains by potheads.
Go get high with some random stoner friends and you can see for yourself (trust me, you need that). There ain't no statistics on something so silly.
>>
>>134789916
he smoked hemp you cuck
>>
>>134779092
Degenerates of /pol/, at what age did you realize that pot is a massive waste of time and money? 21 for me, I realized that I only wanted to smoke it when I was bored. Do shit that's not fucking boring and you have no reason to smoke anymore.
>>
>>134790033
He's not, retard. It's fake news and shill thread.
>>
>>134790025

pot smokers are addicted to convincing everyone else what they are doing is totally fine. You fags are worse than vegans.
>>
>>134789993
Cool, but still doubt anybody is growing any 100% sativas.
Flower time is insane.
>>
File: F61gd4S.jpg (50KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
F61gd4S.jpg
50KB, 528x492px
>>134789460
DUDE FUCK PERSONAL FREEDOM LMAO

DUDE AMERICA IS A FREE COUNTRY LMAO

AS AN ADULT THE NANNY STATE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CANT DO WITH YOUR OWN BODY LMAO

DUDE GO TO JAIL FOR SMOKING WEED LMAO

EVEN IF THOSE DRUGS LITERALLY GROW FROM THE EARTH LMAO
>>
>>134790025
Technically it can be habit forming, but just about everything can be as well.
>>
>>134779092

Well, considering Mexicans and niggers who sell drugs are violent people, there IS a connection, just not on the end user being the part that's violent.
>>
>>134779092

Violent crime is linked to weed, because it's mostly sold by criminals.
>>
>>134789300
Yes you did you said we shouldnt legalize drugs because the offchance at people abusing them. Now fuck off with your doublespeak.
>>
>>134790033
So does beating off and playing video games, should we ban that too?
>>
>>134790176
why are you triggered by people wanting to consume plant matter?
>>
>>134789953
>So let's make a bunch of shit illegal then? Alcohol, fast food, etc?
I'm down with banning liquor and fast food, or at least sin taxing it into oblivion like we did with cigs. Why would I not? They're literal poison. I wish my food didn't have 16 grams of sugar per serving.

>It helps more with pain than sativa/ heavy sativa hybrids.
As if anyone actually smokes weed for medicinal purposes. Maybe <1% of weed users actually have issues it helps with.
>>
>>134789892
>You like Mexican cartels making money and becoming more violent?
Do you? Perhaps you shouldn't break the law in full knowledge of the fact that you're funding criminals then should you
>>
>>134789978
Yes, that's why a dispensary generally sell just big bags of undisclosed bud. You're a fucking moron
>>
>>134790109

He smoked hemp? Was he retarded? Smoking hemp doesn't really even get you high.
>>
>>134790185
this kind of triggered over-reaction is typical of weedfaggots
>>
>>134790164
>He's not, retard. It's fake news and shill thread.

I think many know that, it's still interesting to how against weed some people are. Much more so than it's worth for such a mild intoxicant
>>
>>134790192
thats' why I said physical addiction. yes weed can be very mentally addicting, but you will not DIE from not smoking it like you can with other drugs.
>>
>>134788870
Bluepill the post
>>
>>134790185

>EVEN IF THOSE DRUGS LITERALLY GROW FROM THE EARTH LMAO

poppy seeds grow from the earth too, let's legalize heroin
>>
>>134790185
>implying the incarcerated aren't mostly filthy nigs anyway
>implying Clinton wouldn't have won if pot was legal and the stoner-niggers could've voted for her
>>
>>134789763
>muh weak evidence
http://www.schizophrenia.com/prevention/streetdrugs.html#
>>134789799
extract for edibles or just liquid but not raw weed.
>Marijuana—also calledweed, herb, pot, grass, bud, ganja, Mary Jane, and a vast number of other slang terms—is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried, shredded leaves and flowers ofCannabis sativa, the hemp plant. Some people smoke marijuana in hand-rolled cigarettes called joints;
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-marijuana
Doesn't really matter either way. Degeneracy is degeneracy.
>Anybody that uses weed cares about strains
Nice evidence faggot
>>
>>134790245

yes
>>
>>134788910
>Nothing wrong with smoking something that lowers your IQ and efficiency
>>
>>134790281
>As if anyone actually smokes weed for medicinal purposes. Maybe <1% of weed users actually have issues it helps with.

Lots of people smoke it for medicinal purposes. You sound totally clueless.
>>
>>134790297
>>134790376
It's just retarded that people that want to ingest whatever they want to ingest with their OWN bodies can't because muh gubment says so.

You are the goodest of goys.
>>
>>134790202
So, the prohibition created a violent black market? Where have I seen this before?

>>134790281
A simple ban for sin tax won't cut it. People would be left up to their own devices, we can't trust that, it's not in the best interest of the state. Government mandated meals are needed. People can't be trusted to hold their own best interest at heart, big brother knows whats best.

Also I've used it for multiple reasons. Indica for pain from psoriatic arthritis. An ointment I made to clear up my psoriasis when nothing else would, etc.
>>
>>134790245
Source on video games being damaging?

Jacking off is a matter of enforceability. It's impossible for us to stop people from jacking off, so why try? Weed we can enforce.
>>
>>134790474
what do you do for [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]?

I imagine you just stare angrily outside your window as you watch Ahmed rape your children
>>
>>134790221
If I had said that you'd be able to cite my post but you can't because you just made that up on the spot
>>
>>134790185
>Muhhh freeeedooommm

Nu-pol, please
>>
trump said during campaigning that he'd leave the marijuana decision to the states

i dunno, maybe ops just reporting on fake news. some shit taken out of context on purpose sort of thing. or maybe not, i don't even care anymore, maybe that's the point
>>
Don't call yourself red pilled if you don't support the prison industrial complex
It ain't my neighborhood the police are constantly patrolling
>>
>>134788772
It's like you're retarded.
>Lrn2read
oh the laughs
>>134785719

>>134789071
Lel ebin may may my fellow pede!

>>134789892
>All this fucking straw manning
I know exactly who smokes weed at work and in my social circle because it's legal in my state and they won't shut the fuck up about it.

I'd have no problem with legal weed if people didn't act like fucking trash and keep a lid on it. Instead they constantly bitch and moan about how they can't smoke wherever they want, or that they can't put cannabis oil in their Vapes to smoke in doors. They're immature, insufferable faggots about it to the point where I'm tired of hearing about it and fully support prohibition again just so they'll go back to hiding it.
>>
>>134790545

Jacking off is bad for you, so at the very least all forms of porn should be banned.
>>
>>134790489
I smoke a lot and I have NEVER met anyone who uses for medical reasons. I have 3 friends with med cards and it's all bs reasons. It's legal in my state. Mostly they have them because weed is cheaper if you have a med card.

It's a huge fucking scam.
>>
>>134790433
>is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried, shredded leaves and flowers ofCannabis sativa, the hemp plant

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
>greenish gray
>shredded leaves and flowers ofCannabis sativa
>the hemp plant

Was this written in the 1920's?
>>
>>134790510

>whatever they want to ingest with their OWN bodies can't because muh gubment says so.

except when you ingest things that turn you into a slavering criminal retard, it tends to have an effect on the community as a whole. Also it's jews pushing for weed legalization in pop culture, you idiot.
>>
>>134790614
>i dunno, maybe ops just reporting on fake news
No shit
>>
>>134790578

>no video games, no jacking off, no weed
>"how do you have fun?"

Wow, your life must fucking suck. Find a hobby faggot.
>>
>>134790694
So I take it you are also anti-alcohol as it turns people into idiots as well?
>>
>>134790510
>Hey goy, smoke this
>Nevermind it lowers your IQ
>Nevermind it makes you lazy
>It's freedom, goy
>>
>>134790529
>A simple ban for sin tax won't cut it. People would be left up to their own devices, we can't trust that, it's not in the best interest of the state. Government mandated meals are needed. People can't be trusted to hold their own best interest at heart, big brother knows whats best.
Ideally we would, but it's impractical to have government regulated meals and nutritionists for every citizen. Or is this sarcastic and you genuinely think the average citizen in America eats well? Or even mediocrely? They're fat, stupid pigs.

>Also I've used it for multiple reasons. Indica for pain from psoriatic arthritis. An ointment I made to clear up my psoriasis when nothing else would, etc.
I can see the medical use. Indica is no fun though. Just makes you lathargic and lazy. Hybrid and Sativa are the only real weed.
>>
>>134790510

Your life clearly needs guidance.
>>
File: passed-out-drunk-.gif (118KB, 530x327px) Image search: [Google]
passed-out-drunk-.gif
118KB, 530x327px
>>134790694
>smoking recreational legal marijuana will turn me into a slavering criminal retard

really makes me think
>>
>>134790662
>all my young, middle-class friends with little to no health problems don't use it for legitimate medical purposes, therefore there isn't a significant percentage of people who do

Gives me pause to think...
>>
>>134790649
Sure, many countries already do that, but jacking off can't be banned. It's just impractical.
>>
>>134790433
Re-read your npr link m8. However I do agree that smoking pot in your teen years is not good for you, as suggested in that study you just posted. Probably shouldn't smoke till you're 25 cause of that frontal lobe development.
>>
>>134790888

Classic stoner move

>b..b...but...muh alcohol

Alcohol already is and will be legal regardless of how you or I feel about it. stop deflecting to alcohol every time you have this argument.
>>
>>134790888
I'm sure you can appreciate the difference between a drug that's consumed by the overwhelming majority of the population and a drug that's still in minority use and why having seen the harm caused by alcohol and cigarettes we shouldn't be eagerly seeking to introduce a third legal poison
>>
File: 1497079732688.jpg (32KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
1497079732688.jpg
32KB, 750x546px
>>134779092
What a fucking tard. Both candidates never supported LEGALIZE WEED LMAO. Hillary Clinton is against marijuana and i'm pretty sure the wikileaks emails showed that and Trump was basically like "I don't care states rights for recreational but medical should be legal". Voting for retard third parties was out of the question. Jeff Sessions is a munchkin tard but so far it seems like Trump has tried to keep his sperging out over reefer madness at a minimum. It's also pretty fucking sad that this is people's conception of the all dying blow to the libertarian movement. LOOK LIBERTARIANS THAT ONE ISSUE THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU IS NOT WHAT YOU'RE GETTING, MUH MARIJUANA. Fucking hell, the libertarian party needs to destroy itself and rebuild.
>>
>>134790634
Oil needs to be banned. That shit is the real problem making weed 1000x worse than it ever was. I blame the butane. Also colchicine/alkaloid contamination (used to mutate diploid into polyploid) is another huge problem. However, you sound like you're very young. Most people who smoke that oil shit are teens. Only teens smoke oil and brag about it
>>
>>134790585
Nobody is advocating legalizing drugs for medication of mental illness which substance abuse is often tied to. You are implying that if drugs were legalized people would abuse them and because of this reason we cant legalize them. Well tough shit thats life.
>>
>>134789849

I can't believe you follow Hitchens' completely stupid and nonsense line on this topic...

If you actually had a brother who was a drug addict (you don't as you're clearly some autistic only child), you would know that the war on drugs is real, senseless and arbitrary. Cautions ruin lives. I know people way smarter and harder working than you who got arrested with half a gram of coke and now can NEVER be a lawyer, doctor or civil servant.
>>
>>134790978

hey retard i specifically referenced the POPPY in my earlier post, clearly referring to opiates, but for what it's worth most of the low class scumbag criminals in my area smoke and/or sell weed
>>
>>134791021
>questions to the dude with experience in the system about his observations
>offers no data to counter-point
>posts low effort mockery when confronted with reality
weedfag detected
>>
>>134790185
America doesn't just GIVE freedom for everything you want. There are rules to keep society in line and away from degeneracy. The west is set by Christian values and mortality. Libertarians think letting drugs on the street and letting freedom for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING just works. That sounds like communism to me and exactly what we are fighting off right now. Get some class anon
>>
>>134791122
>third legal poison

hahaha "the weed with roots in hell!!!!!!!!", and other crazy reefer madness tier propoganda shit cracks me up
>>
>>134791196
I don't give a flying fuck what you think cite my post or retract your lie
>>
>>134791143
i dont like oil i get paranoid from it
>>
>>134779092
Republicans will literally never win an election again if they become vocally anti-marijuana. They'll lose my vote for sure.
>>
File: 57.jpg (140KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
140KB, 1585x1527px
>>134789849
>Drug addicts are the worst, they'll steal from their own family and commit armed robberies to fund their habit

Youre a fucking retard.

Cost of manufacture of these drugs is in pennies a dose, the prices are a thousandfold because of artificial scarcity.

Existence of organized crime is a guaranteed result for their actions, not a coincidence.
>>
>>134790961
Typical German trying to control people.
>NO TREAD RREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>134790944
It was sarcastic, I recognize that most people, me probably included eat like shit. But, if you're going to legislate based off of what's good or harmful to the individual, for consistency sake we can't draw the line at weed. If we're making the argument it's harmful on an individual level, and a greater whole level, we have to apply that same logic to other things as well.

Obesity related causes kills some 300k people a year. Using the same logic we should control exactly what people eat and drink, and exercise because they can't be trusted to do whats in their best interest.

x is bad, therefore x is illegal, y is bad, but y is illegal. x does harm, therefore x is illegal, y does harm but it's perfectly legal.

And I'm aware indica is garbage for recreational, it's why it's such a pain to get
>>
>>134790545
instant gratification, fries your dopamine receptors
>>
>>134791283
>weed is perfectly safe, Dr. Goldblattberg told me so!
>stop linking studies showing it causes schitzo you propagandist
>>
>>134789953
Cancer gov is a propaganda website full of opinionate theories. Zionist ran site too.

Smoking weed can cause lung cancer. Its common sense
>>
>>134791111
The hypocrisy does carry some weight, you can't ignore that.
>>
>>134791197
>you would know that the war on drugs is real
You mean the war on drugs where habitual illegal drug users openly admit to breaking the law on social media and don't receive even an arrest let alone criminal charges? That war on drugs?
>>
>>134779092
we need to get rid of private prisons and seperate violent and non violent felons both on a what prisons they are held in and a legal basis
>>
>>134791331

Even if drugs sold for pennies, you'd still have destitute junkie scumbags who rob, cheat, and steal for a living. Have you ever lived in close proximity to junkies? Have much experience with them?
>>
The drug war thing and sessions really bothers me. He is also weak against the allegations against him and prosecuting leakers and other people trying to sabotage trump. Fuck him, find someone else.
>>
Sounds like the wrong move, never thought that legalizing and allowing people to do retarded shit was a good idea (at least not now where you can't trust people to mind their own) but at the same time out of the bad-bad of the outcomes I think just allowing marijuana to be legal is for the best.
>>
>>134791411
I think (you) need to seek mental help.
>>
just absolutely retarded. this is how you know (((zog))) runs things and forces these shit narratives on us. it's fucking weed you old idiots. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL YOU FUCKING JEW FUCKS.
>>
>>134791255
We had legal drugs for just about our entire history. Even the natsocs of Germany had very lenient laws. It's the Jews that banned them so we'd be more likely to use their pharma shit.
>>
>>134791451
I'm an ex junkie. 2 months clean. Never robbed or stole a thing. MUH ANECDOTAL evidence
>>
>>134788814
did you miss the part of full war on Russia and Syria?
>>
Heh..
I thought he was going to say it's just not a big deal really, meant I read some stuff about that a few months ago. Crossing state borders with it or something should be illegal, or something along those linese + the feds wasn't supposed to go get you for it
>>
>>134791430

There's no hypocrisy, retard. Alcohol is legal, and unlike weed there are no plans for a referendum on its status, so it's a moot point. Also it occupies a much different cultural/social role than weed, it's apples to oranges.
>>
>>134790152
18. Every time I smoked I felt like a retard the next day who could barely function.
>>
>>134791416
>smoking
>2017

Am I in 1972?

there are vaporizers, edibles, topicals, tinctures, patches, sprays, and gelcaps you KEK
>>
>>134791451
Have you ever met a junkie who only smokes weed?
>>
>>134791143
Sucking in so much butane is my biggest problem with oil. That's why I think I prefer CWE hash like in my teenage years, mon. Tried buying some in Colorado and they basically looked at me like I was an idiot.
>>
>>134791255
>government lets citizens live more free
>communism
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me out here
>>
>>134789849
This
>>134791331

>>134791451
There are drunkards that do this too for more booze. It's not a valid argument because prohibition didn't stop that shit either.

Prohibition makes the problem worse.
>>
>>134791546

Nobody cares, and 2 months is nothing. Inb4 you relapse, junkie scum.
>>
>>134791288
No because you are wrong. You think people shouldnt have access to drugs period with your claims. I know your kind you are a nanny.
>>
>>134791463
Jeff "deport teh weeeedzz but let teh mexicants stay" Sessions
>>
>>134791391
The line is in practicality. Ideally we would regulate everything people eat such that they eat perfectly, train every day, drink nothing but water, and so on but it's simply not practical. Such a program would cost trillions in nutritionists, new health foods, monitoring systems to force total compliance, and so on. Weed, on the other hand, is practical to regulate. Therefore, we can ban it as it's both harmful and regulatable.

For similar reasons, we should regulate/ban fast food, alcohol, porn, etc.
>>
>>134791623
>alcohol is legal and approved by the Jews that control congress, therefore it is morally sound to be legal
>marijuana is not socially accepted thanks to Jews News, therefore it is not morally acceptable

Wow, really made my noggin start joggin
>>
>>134791676

Junkie, no. Criminal scumbags who happen to smoke a lot of weed, yes. Also, weed is unironically a gateway drug, something to keep in mind.
>>
>>134791451
If heroin is legal or not those junkies will still commit crimes. They will ALWAYS exist.
>>
>>134783213
>You have to blindly agree with everything 100% that this administration does or you're a Hillary supporter
I hope you realize that you are only marginally better than the liberals with that mentality.
>>
>>134782514
Consider becoming an hero and commit sudoku my dude
>>
>>134791715
It's so cute when T_D rejects who have never paid taxes or left their moms house chime in on shit.
>>
>>134791241
>>questions to the dude with experience in the system about his observations
I have experience too, retard.

>>offers no data to counter-point
muh data. He was giving anecdotal evidence.

>>posts low effort mockery when confronted with reality
That's that stoner's wit, mon :^)
>>
>>134791731
I'm still not interested in your opinion. Unless you want to show me the post where I said "I think cannabis should be illegal because people may use it as a coping mechanism" I'm not going to read your drivel
>>
>>134791771
>approved by the jews
it wasn't, that's why the prohibition happened you fucking moron
>>
>>134791538
Incorrect. The jews release these drugs to harm our children and play both sides to keep it legalized. Tell me ONE person who is on weed that isnt a degenerate little fuck right now
>>
File: 1500682336580.png (298KB, 1628x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500682336580.png
298KB, 1628x1536px
>3 posts by this id
>fake news
>specifically targeting libertarians
someone has a problem with the teamwork on this board
>>
>>134791771
>bad thing is legal and bad
>therefore this bad thing must also be legalized
>>
>>134791896

>implying
and
>projecting
>>
>>134791689
Absoluete freedom = The creation of equality = communism
>>
>>134791896
b-bbbbb-b-but they are bb-bb-ased and know everything because google!! just ask them!!
>>
>>134783456
It can only trigger schizo in people that are predisposed to it, or in other words people that were already going to get it. The schizophrenia onset is typically in the 20s but weed can speed the onset. So know if you have schizo in your family before you smoke.

also, keep your weed away from your damn kids. It's that simple, don't blame the industry on your shitty parenting skills. If you can keep your kids away from the beer you can keep them away from the weed.

And yeah the weed laws I'm colorado are shitty right now and it just so happens that you only focus on Colorado.

you're a beta square and you know it
>>
File: 9158407.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
9158407.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
I'd rather have raids on potheads than the further affronts to the 2nd amendment that would've come under Hildawg.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>lets imprison people for a harmless plant

>while we're at it, lets keep alcohol and tobacco 100% legal, they might be 100x worse than marijuana, but who cares!

drumpf logic
>>
>>134791771

I didn't comment on the morality of alcohol or weed, retard. Also it's clearly jews pushing for weed legalization, in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>134791925
>implying its not Jews that are behind the normalization of "getting shwasted" and hammering drinks down every night, with stylish advertising and marketing campaigns
>>
>>134791902
You are shilling for big pharma. Thats it. Illegal or legal drugs people will OD and abuse them. You dont have the right to dictate what people do to their bodies. The war on drugs is over now we are headed to a new era of freedom.
>>
>>134790099
>lol try this goy!
>>134791084
I don't need to re read it. Virtually all potheads and drug users start out young.
>>
>>134791757
I don't think it would be that implausible to shut down any privately owned grocery store, and every fast food restaurant. And replace them with government owned facilities .

And cannabis prohibition is hardly enforceable. Think about the name, weed. It literally grows like a weed almost anywhere on this planet.

Some dirt and a light in a closet is enough.
>>
>>134790510
To clarify myself, I am for decriminalization of marijuana, but that's just because I think such a thing would be the most cost effective approach to removing its damages to society.

Pot is not good for you. Vapor or smoke, inhaling such things is not good for your lungs, edible wafers are best and those who are in such medical situations where pot is a huge relief (ie. chronic pain, etc.) I think it inhumane to not allow this.

Once it becomes decriminilized, it will be immediately more costly on society. The return through taxation, business, etc. will not outweigh an the immediate increase in pot usage. Pot usage is tied to apathy, anxiety, and isolation all of which is highly detrimental to society, in addition to the first-time users freaking the fuck out and ending up in the ER, or increased DUI

However, we would be able to stop this charade that pot is completely harmless just because it doesn't make your teeth rot out of your head. Much like how Alcohol abuse has been addressed with recovery programs and even medication, we could do the same for marijuana. At the same time where we don't jail someone for having a drink every now and then, we give adults the freedom to do the same with pot, and move pot further from the hands of teenagers and kids.

tl;dr pot is dumb the sooner we legalize it the sooner america will realize pot is dumb as a whole
>>
>>134791827
I know criminal scumbags who don't do any drugs at all. I'd prefer we went back to third reich drug laws over anything else: basically decriminalization with sterilization reserved for severe addicts. Throwing drug users in jail where they can learn how to be more hardcore criminals is a bad idea
>>
>>134792177
You're shilling for big billionaire dope now fuck off you lying cretin
>>
>>134791197
There is no war on drugs, stop talking shit.
>>134791331
Get rid of the 'diversity' and hang drug dealers then. You think I give a fuck about their worthless lives? Oh no, how will we manage without drug addicts loitering like niggers and robbing old people...
>>
>>134786375

I'm fairly certain that even if you are arrested and released under caution for possession in the UK it will greatly affect your ability to visit the USA. It's fucking retarded.

Pushing to criminalise cannabis even further goes against all sense, there are plenty of studies that show criminalisation causes many more problems than it solves. Data coming out of places where it's legal or decriminalised shows very positive results.
>>
>>134783456
so let's not build a wall or deport illegals- lets derail the train even further by going after a fucking weed. winning!!!! is this the super beta maga 8d jew jitsu chess I keep seeing shilled around the webz?
>>
>>134790669
Maybe you should sober up so you can see right.
>>
>>134791951
My sister smokes weed and she makes 200k a year. My boss smokes weed and he has an engineering degree
>>
>>134791241
>I know 3 people with medical cards
>I'M AN EXPERT HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME
>>
>>134792267
Im shilling for lady liberty. how bout you? You are just being a wet blanket which is so British.
>>
>>134792462

the guy across the street from me smokes weed and he's an unemployed bum who lives with his grandma. The Mexican kid down the street smokes weed and he knocked a teenage girl up shortly before he got sent to prison for armed robbery.

>muh anecdotes
>>
>>134792559
You're shilling for billionaires to make profit thanks to useful idiots like you.
>>
>>134792462
Your sister is most likely a roastie

You dont have a job and if you do, I bet you work in retail.

Everyone who does is degenerate you natsoc faggot
>>
File: 1496375981221.jpg (252KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1496375981221.jpg
252KB, 640x645px
>>134785621
get a load of this dumb faggot troll
>>
>>134789706
I hope daily for cascading walls of x-rays and gamma rays to wash this rock clean of filth like you, I don't even care that my atoms will be blasted apart along with yours, as long as you cease to exist.
>>
File: 1490836791348.jpg (74KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490836791348.jpg
74KB, 630x620px
>>134792332
>There is no war on drugs, stop talking shit.

Stop pretending to be retarded, it's very unbecoming of you.
>>
File: 1450134250862.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1450134250862.png
245KB, 900x827px
>the federal gubberment can't make me do that! State's rights! muh countries founding principles!
>marijuana is illegal at a federal level, your state's laws don't matter you degenerates!

You're all a bunch of chucklefucks.
>>
>>134792774
I've still not been provided with the number of people that have been sent to prison for a first time offence of possession of a small offence of cannabis. Possibly because it doesn't actually happen and idiots like you are incensed when they're confronted with reality and not their self created world of perpetual persecution
>>
>>134792240
I can honestly say pure CBD is amazing and the fact the people pushing against it are (((big pharmacy))) says everything you need to know

t. vet w back pain after fallin out a vehicle
>>
>>134782514
all drug users should be executed.
>>
>>134790289
Nice strawman argument ma'am. I didn't say strain doesn't exists. Just the average person gives no fucks about it. Not that it matters cause weed is dangerous no matter the strain.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/12/071217110328.htm
>Here's another reason to "keep off the grass." Researchers report that marijuana smoke contains significantly higher levels of several toxic compounds -- including ammonia and hydrogen cyanide -- than tobacco smoke and may therefore pose similar health risks. The scientists found that ammonia levels were 20 times higher in the marijuana smoke than in the tobacco smoke, while hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide and certain aromatic amines occurred at levels 3-5 times higher in the marijuana smoke, they say
>>
>>134792986
fuck off dominick
>>
>>134792664
Trump was a chance to stab the establishment types like you right where it hurts. Its not about Trump its about the principle of it. Trump awoken the american public to the globalists, the zionists all enemies to the state.
>>
>>134793030
Making a mind altering drug legal to sell to 100s of millions of consumers to pacify them sounds like the work of a globalist to me
>>
>>134792986
I bet you chug so much drug infested pre workout or post workout like a beta faggot right? but you won't let me smoke a doobie and relax? that's what I thought you little reddit beta fag.
>>
>>134792628
>muh data autist strikes again

His anecdotes are perfectly valid here. Why would you want to ruin the lives of productive members of society like that over a plant that causes them relatively little harm at most?
>>
>>134792240
>it will be immediately more costly on society

Fact-free maximum concentration bullshit
>>
>>134793163
That would be a convincing argument if it weren't for the fact that no one gets sent to prison for possessing a small amount of cannabis
>>
>>134793325
Even an ounce is a relatively small amount. In many places that's a felony.
>>
>>134793163

>His anecdotes are perfectly valid here.
Then so are mine

>Why would you want to ruin the lives of productive members of society like that over a plant that causes them relatively little harm at most?
Why do you want to ruin the lives of productive members of society by aiding and abetting them in acquiring a drug that reduces productivity and motivation, negative impacts short term memory, linked to an IQ drop and mental illness with chronic long-term use, leads to experimentation with other drugs, and is generally degenerate?
>>
>>134793107
some beta fag like you telling an alpha vet like me what to do with my body is comedy. sounds like you are the communist jew. let's write up more talmudic jew laws! ya fuck you jew.
>>
>>134793427
It may be illegal but that doesn't mean it's enforced or that judges actually hand out the maximum sentence
>>
>>134792628
Hey pot meet kettle.

>>134792693
Aerospace machining. Nobody who does blue collar work or manufacturing is a straight-edge teetotaler.
>>
>>134793476
>Then so are mine
Never said they weren't, but your contention that people don't use it medically because your friends don't is ridiculous and a bad argument.

Their motivation seems fine to me if they're being productive.
>>
File: 1493552204040.gif (125KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1493552204040.gif
125KB, 126x126px
>>134782317
>>134783006
>>134783013
>>134791854
>>134792986

Like your methhead freund adolf removed himself, ja? Typical for you untermenschen not to know our great aryan products such as Pervitin and Heroin.
>>
>>134793107
America is not socialist and never will be. Thats why your leaders injected your nation with muslims as socialism is a byproduct of weak men and you need toughening up to survive. Americans are not afraid of freedom while apparently you are.
>>
File: 1497869657212.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497869657212.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>/pol/ keeps saying how weed has negative side effects like paranoia, apathy, and anxiety
>/pol/ doesn't understand basically everything in life has negative side effects
>/pol/ also doesn't understand that not everybody experiences negative side effects from marijuana
>/pol/ doesn't realize that fast food, alcohol and soda is literally a million times worse for your body than marijuana is
>/pol/ doesn't take account of the medical benefits that marijuana has on the body
>/pol/ doesn't realize people who smoke marijuana will continue to do so legal or not
>/pol/ doesn't realize if we legalized marijuana it would boost the economy
>/pol/ is against legalization because of muh degeneracy

I don't even smoke marijuana anymore because it gave me paranoia so I stopped but for some people it's just fine and I don't care.

Eat my fucking ass you faggots.
>>
>>134793864
strawman
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.