[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with the US Court System

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3100.jpg (51KB, 564x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3100.jpg
51KB, 564x454px
Ok so I'll keep this brief.
I got arrested over the weekend for jerking off in a Taco Bell bathroom.

>Get in line
>Notice Salvadorian woman behind register
>place order, nervously
>she takes my Quesadilla off the grill, steam erupts
>she's sweating as she stuffs it in a bag
>um, excuse me.

I get it, I violated a health code, but I was only in there for 6-7 minutes. I'll pay the fine but the transaction was never completed. I never received my order and when I asked for a refund the following Tuesday, they asked me to provide a receipt which I didn't have.

Do I have to take Taco Bell to small claims court in order to get my $12.36 back? I could seriously use this to pay my fine. They wouldn't show right? I'd get summary judgement and then immediately get my money.

What are your thoughts on the court system and how this would play out?
>>
I should add that I didn't have to spend the night in prison.
>>
>>134778658
Howd you manage to get caught? you went out with jizz hanging from your ear?
>>
>>134780230
This, what'd they do, swab a sample out of the bowl? Regardless, you're still owed a refund or credit since you didn't receive what you paid for. Just to file small claims is $100 and best believe they'll show up with a lawyer that'll btfo out of you and/or yours because it doesn't sound like you can afford one that's worth a damn
>>
>>134780230

I have a fairly flesh undercarriage and another patron heard me in the act. He informed the manager who called the Sherrif
>>
>>134778658
Degenerate nigger.
>>
literally unprovable. you must be fucking retarded
>>
File: 1482026524190.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482026524190.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>134780667
>I have a fairly flesh undercarriage
>>
>>134780667

so in other words you're a fat fuck and he heard your flabs moving
>>
File: mel niggers.jpg (104KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
mel niggers.jpg
104KB, 336x450px
>>134778658
>I got arrested over the weekend for jerking off in a Taco Bell bathroom.
>>
>>134778658
Its obvious you're looking for attention, so I recommended you take this to all the courts you can.

Hell, call the local news and get them to cover your story.
>>
File: 1464662604684.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464662604684.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>134778658
>I got arrested over the weekend for jerking off in a Taco Bell bathroom.
>>
>>134778658
you cant walk away from the register. if there is a dispute on the transaction you have to stay there. walking away indicates it was to your satisfaction. not even asking for a refund that moment indicates it was to your satisfaction

for all they know you got your order ate it and now have a bill you cant pay and are trying to scam them
>>
>>134782135
Taco fappers deserve to be recognized! They are a under represented minority and as such deserve special treatment to achieve "equality"
>>
>>134778658
>Jerking off
>Jerking off in public
You deserve to be imprisoned you filthy degenerate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.