[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is now silencing the free press

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (60KB, 636x343px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60KB, 636x343px
This is unironically the behavior of history's greatest monsters (Putin, Duterte, etc.)
>inb4 attempts to defend
Stop. Just stop. You can't and you know it.
>>
>>134777201
?
>>
I'm sure the act of "asking" involved rudely interrupting or repeating of the question when told tht there would be no comment.

This is your typical jewrnalist tactic.
>>
>>134777343
This /thread sage slide
>>
>>134777201
dont worry
hell be gone soon
>>
>>134777343
This, nothing to see here
Betas being shut down by an alpha male
>>
>>134777201
>rudely ask a question while a guy is trying to take a picture
>get told to be quiet

IMPEACH KLUMPF NOW
>>
Its also the behavior of anyone who has half a brain when someone who is consistently unfair to them tries to get something out of them.
>>
File: propaganda.png (386KB, 693x716px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.png
386KB, 693x716px
>>134777201
1 post by this id. dont forget to sage
>huurrr the president told my propoganda machine to be quite
>wwaaa
cry more you salt, salty, retarded faggot
>>
>>134777201
>He won't answer my question before the open meeting about it.
Why are journalist retarded crybabies these days.

>>134777343
This
>>
>>134777201
Probably because it's a fucking photo op, not an interview.
>>
We've seen enough of this to know what the ((reporters)) are really doing. Harassing, interrupting, and being a cunt then re-framing the situation to fit their narrative.

>>134777343
even the leaf is sick of your shit
>>
>>134777201
At least he didn't punch zhe in the face like those fascist antifa
>>
>>134777201

This is what you get when you put a nigger in office for eight years. You didn't think we'd retaliate? I hope he brings back Rex 84 and sends these leftists off to happy camp.
>>
>>134777201
>Duterte
>monster

Yeah lugenpresse
>>
>>134777201
>asking questions completely unrelated to the task at hand and being told to be quiet and wait for a more opportune time is somehow silencing the free press

If I went to a celebrity photoshoot to ask them about their latest film project, I'd probably be told to be quiet too. People just wanna get in and get out of there. You have to ask questions when you're supposed to.
>>
Sounds like something Jesus would say.
>>
>>134777777
Off by one fuck me
>>
trump dies before this year
stop bitching about this
>>
>>134777201
this is code for the opening of internment camps for journalist-Americans
>>
If the free press didn't want to be silenced, they shouldn't have choked on Soros' dick so eagerly. Alas, too many journalists today have been forced or enticed to rape kids. Pedophile journalists are pleasantly self-silencing. Good thing, too. Soros is a fossil. His dick doesn't work well enough anymore to be choking journalists into silence all the time.
>>
>>134777529
Why are they retarded crybabies? Because many of them are straight out of their university newpapers and still write like they're trying to score brownie points with their (((professors))). All they do is read each others articles and report on them so that by the time all their fake news has gathered in their echo chamber nobody can provide a legit source other than "experts" or "officials inside the Whitehouse".
>>
>>134777201
>telling one person to shut up is now the same thing as systematically silencing the press
>>
>>134777795
(((Jesus))) was a cuck who died on a cross so Nikki Minaj could shake her big fat black ass on the Disney Channel
>>
Yeah if you aren't constantly praising the people making money from verbally shitting on you everyday then i guess you don't support freedom of the press!
>>
>>134777201
>>134777434
>>134777856

Good. It will be the best when we get the green light to kill all of you. Tick tock.
>>
File: 1481724798473.jpg (23KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1481724798473.jpg
23KB, 620x348px
>>134777201
why does she have a press pass if she is shouting questions at non Q&A events.

Who is this nazi?
>>
>>134777434
Idk dude. Seven years is a long time. >>134777492
>>
>>134777888
It sounds like this poor innocent woman was just trying to ask a simple question about an important subject and he more or less shouted her down

Why didn't he just tell her to fuck right off?
>>
>>134777201
Be quiet is a good message for healthcare. People abuse it and when you get some kike hypochondriac the best thing you can do is tell them to stfu
>>
>>134777201
>trying to force questions on someone during a photo op
Fuck that guy.
There's a time and a place and photo shoots are neither nor.
>>
>>134777778
Wrong thread
>>
>>134777201

>OH MY GOD
>TRUMP
>TRYPM
>WHO IS GOIN TO PAY FOR TYRPONE'S GUN SHOT WOUND PLUGS SO HE DON BLEED OUT!?
>TRUMP!

"Be quiet"

>MUH RACISM
>>
>>134777201
Your state run propoganda is not protected under the constitution. If it were not for our tax money supporting you, you would be shut down tomorrow.
What you have done and continue to do to the American people is classified as abuse by psychologist. It is also considered treason by law. You all should be strung up with rope in Dupont Circle.
>>
>>134777201
Jeb, lemme talk, quiet
>>
>>134777201
>history's greatest monsters
>lists somewhat respectable people
It's understandable for cucks to be afraid of what's coming. We're aiming for nothing less than complete genocide of the left and their pets.
>>
>>134777201
Good.
The press is not free. If it gets big alphabet agencies take over.
>>
File: 3hf-SH.gif (1MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
3hf-SH.gif
1MB, 500x284px
soon
>>
>>134777201
Modern journalists are literally the equivelent of those paparazzi's who goes out of their way to annoy the fuck out of celebrities to provoke a response, so that they get a story.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.