[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imigration to EU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: refugee.jpg (86KB, 639x419px) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
86KB, 639x419px
Hi /pol/
i have questions to you europeans

do you really hate all imigrants ?

the lazy ones and the niggers ones who steels you taxes with that humanitarian and liberal shit like wellfare (shelter food and heal) withot work any single day in you coutry because they have the "title" of refugee..they are pretty bad ..i know
but there are people in other country (like my )which goal in life is go to work studdy adn live there like a decent human being not like like those stupids africans

you are xenophobic for beaing xeno ...or is there a reason ?
>>
>>134776981
ALL
IMMIGRANTS
ARE
CRAP

ALL, there are no exceptions.
>>
>>134777237
well you are from the least country i expect a response
>>
>>134776981
Honestly I give all the rapefugees to the Sea God in exchange of a low and controlled immigration consisting of students and hard workers citizens with absolutely no 2nd chance.
>>
>>134776981
No, most people unfortunately don't even hate the shitskin immigrants.
If you're white you'll be welcome in most European countries and people will find it interesting to here about Chile.
>>
>>134776981
I generally dislike all immigrants, because they will be guaranteed to suppress the wages of either the middle or working class.

What's the last time billionaires started immigrating?
>>
>>134777690
> t. potential economic immigrant, lowest of all scum in the immigrants.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (8).png (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (8).png
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>134779340
>>
>>134776981
We hate all. It is because of the immigration occuring on a mass scale. Our demography is threatening to outbreed the native population now. That is why.

It could have been different.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (10).png (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (10).png
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>134780342
you are no as far of my coutry ....your coutry are almost shity or mayeb shity for some
>>
>>134776981
>xenophobia is bad
Ofcourse disliking anything that the WhiteLeft promotes gets them into histeria and to project their mental illness onto you. And then they call you x-phobic.

But for the argument assume that we get the best of the best. It's hypothetical: a refugee that is willing to work, is not violent, diseased, will learn the language and will not taqqiya his way into subversion, outbreeding and overtaking this country. If there was such a refugee the left would have paraded him as an example 24/7, so I hope your imagination can keep up.

Here's the argument: such a refugee would still be of another culture. Culture meaning and defining what it is to live a good life, how to treat others. And that culture is different from ours. Now consider this formula:
>diversity + proximity = war
Not always war literally, but put 2 different groups in close confinement forcing them to deal with eachother and unable to create a 'home' untainted by diversity .. and you will have constant strife. Even with the best of refugees.
>>
>>134776981
>hate all imigrants
just the niggers, sandniggers and ukrainians
>>
>>134776981
are chileans white?

i know some south american countries are white, while others are full of niggers like brazil. how is chile?
>>
>>134776981

The Europeans posting here are most likely basement dwelling Virgins, never forget. I used to imagine coming to Europe to study, go back to Latin America and be badass with my enlightened old world education, but the truth of the matter is that this place is not worth it. Look at both political extremes, and universities are not too far from the US shitholes of learning. Stay at your place, try to innovate and get the idiots here and there buying your shit.

The grass is always greener
>>
>>134780490
My country's only problems currently are EU.
and immigrants, which are universally crap.
>>
>>134780778
Russians? Germans? Swedes? French? Brits? Chinese? ...
>>
>>134781272
This.
>>
>>134776981
>do you really hate all imigrants ?
Every non-white.
>>
>>134776981
Do you vote for more immigration? Are you bringing a wife? Are you moving to our country to be a flag waving chilean or an englishman? Do you like to rape? Are you a conservative or a liberal?
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (11).png (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (11).png
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>134781202

according to wikipedia the mayority of it is white
but i would say 50/50
>>
>>134782216
Btw, I think about Chile as a country worth visiting...
>>
>>134776981
>muh decent human beans, such nice people here to enrich our society and culture :)
aka infiltrators. citizens of the world should be executed
>>
Mainly its just the numbers of people coming here.
10,000 a year maximum would be tolerable.
>>
>>134776981
The caretakers of culture will be the descendants of those who created it. Art, architecture, music, literature and religion. Replace your descendants with foreigners and you will see your culture vanish.

Some very limited immigration is okay but that's not what's happening in Europe, so say goodbye to 2000 years of European cultural history.
>>
Mexican immigrants are all right (no central americans though)...if there were any.

There's not good Mexican restaurants in Germany...
>>
File: 1496529493902.jpg (150KB, 827x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496529493902.jpg
150KB, 827x492px
>>134776981
No we don't
>>
>>134776981
There is no moral reason to have immigration.

If you take the top tier of the third world, then you are robbing the third world of their talent they need to improve. If you take the bottom tier, then you are importing labor that directly competes with your own nation's most vulnerable.
>>
>>134776981
Where is this? Italy?
>>
>>134782189
>Are you bringing a wife? Are you moving to our country to be a flag waving chilean or an englishman? Do you like to rape? Are you a conservative or a liberal?

>do you vote for more immigration ?

no much .. i think the coutry should decide how much people let get into the border
but whit more poeple willing to work honestly .. i really dont see the problem

>are you bringing a wife

no

> Are you moving to our country to be a flag waving chilean or an englishman?

it depens of the contex ..if i go to study to return to my country later ,why i shouldt have proud for where i come from ...but if i go to work and i wan to setle there obviosly i gonna assimilate the culture , cause i think i would be a insult to the nation who open me the gates if i dont do it

Do you like to rape?

no

>Are you a conservative or a liberal?

neither ,here they are both face of the same coin ,but if should pick one ..i would be conservative

and also i am white
>>
>>134782375
only the capital and the south anything elso is filth

speacially the north
>>
File: Taco-Bell-Location.jpg (209KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
Taco-Bell-Location.jpg
209KB, 1024x759px
>>134782612
>There's not good Mexican restaurants in Germany...

lol, good mexican food is all over the place in the US. stupid eurocucks
>>
>>134783829
Eh you're alright amigo, do us a favour and stay off the dole though, my taxes are already too high
>>
>>134781580
Russians hate Poles and vice versa, hence no russian immigrants,

immigration in v. small numbers is natural, doesn't bother anyone,
mass immigration is just invasion and should be treated accordingly
>>
>>134776981
No. I hate niggers, a-rabs etc., muslims, turks etc. If some European or white people of European descent migrate in my country and have a job and behave themselves I don't have anything against that AS FAR AS THERE IS A LIMIT. I'd say 5% foreigners in a community is starting to get a bit too high already. Let's see I live in a town of 14,000 people, 5% of that is 700. Yes it's way too much. I'd say ca 1% is the maximum white European immigrant population I would tolerate.
>>
Even tho i hate niggers and shitskins in general i would be ok with a 5% of the population in immigrants allowed in our countries. All legal of course. And all should work and pay taxes.
>>
File: condor.jpg (65KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
condor.jpg
65KB, 500x333px
>>134776981
you're fine by my book, Chile!
>>
>>134776981
they like white immigrants
latinos have ghettos they seem to exist in fine enough
>>
>>134784602
>European or white people of European descent
this
come home White man
>>
>>134783829
>Do you like to rape?
>no
How do you know?
You can't say if you like something or not if you haven't tried it.
>>
>>134776981
They failed in their own country. They failed their own country.
They are not here to participate or add to our societies, they are here for the gibs and that is actually all they will ever be able to do.
And free gibs is not enough to they will eventually turn to crime.

Unless you have a bachalors or masters that is acknowledged or revalued, you really have no business being here.
And let me inform you, 'degrees' from arab countries are revalued to a steaming pile of bullshit here.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.